"Opposites Attract"
by Rose Elan

STARRING
Julia Volkova
Lena Katina

SETTING
Moscow Russia

Chapter One: The Posh and The Hopeless

"Why, hello mother dearest." Julia said, as she walked in from her day at school. "How was your day, darling?" Her mother asked. "Oh, mother, it was just grand!" Julia said cheerfully. "Hello daddy!" She said, running into her fathers lap, who was sitting on the arm chair reading a magazine, smoking a pipe.

"Hello, Julia dear." He said. Julia rished and found her backpack. "Look, father, look." Julia said, pointing to a folded manilla sheet. Julia's father opened it. "Oh, honey, you made the high honor roll! That makes... 8 years in a row!!" Her father exclaimed.

"I've only been in school for eight years, father" Julia stated. "Of course, muffin. Your perfect. Now go show mommy your report card." Julia ran like lighting to her mother. This was a normal day. Julia Volkova- perfect.

Not a thing done wrong in her life. Once Julia went up to her room, she spun around so that she could make her skirt twirl. It was her school uniform, that, of course, she designed herself. "Hello Sophia" Julia said, tapping on her fish tank.

"FUCK!" Lena screamed, as she threw rocks at a dumster, realizing she hit a window. "You damn children" she heard a voice say. Lena was about to run, when she walked up to window and screamed "Drop Dead!"

Lena said before running like the wind. Lena had greasy red hair, tied up in a ponytail, with evil, hypnotizing green eyes. Once Lena stopped at the corner of a street, she lit a ciggarette. "Damn kids" she said immatating that person in the window.

"That fuckin' lady don't know what the hell, she talking about. Callin me a damn kid. Do i look like a damn kid? That cunt!" Lena said to herself. Lena didn't live with anyone. She lived alone in her house. She wasn't afraid of going in a foster home again. She'd bust them up like she did with the last foster home.

"Goddamn ciggarette!" Lena said, as the ciggarette dropped out of her mouth.

THE NEXT DAY

Lena grabbed her sweaty bag and headed out of the door. She charged down the street to get to get school. Lena HATES school, but she had some kids to torture today. Julia slowly walked to school, clutchingher books close to her chest, walking innocently. She heard a scream saying "MOOOOVEEEE" Julia turned around fast to see a red-head about her age, about to charge head first into her. The red head fell right onto Julia. Julia saw the most beautiful thing she ever saw. A red-headed girl, with the uniform, on, only tore sleeves and a hole in the skirt, But Julia really noticed the eyes. Julia stayed like that for a split second. This really got Lena pissed. "Move it you damn slut! Jesus Christ can't anyone walk down the damn sidewalk in peace anymore? The goddamn posh shit girls be standin' in your way, like a block! What are you lookin' at fuckin' black head, be starin at me, i'll punch your fuckin' teeth out, bitch." Lena screamed. Then she continued down to school. Julia stood there, dazed for a moment, but then finally picking herself up, brushing herself off, and shrugging off the beautiful red head.

volvovolkova
28-11-2003, 23:16
MORE MORE MORE!!!