PDA

View Full Version : The Necklace *Fanfic*

Rose-Thorn
28-11-2003, 17:01
This forum is so cool! This is my first post, because I love writing fan fics to peices! I write them non-stop at home. I have a filing cabiniet full of them!! This fan fiction is the first I ever wrote in my life, and all of my friends' favorite. I hope you enjoy it too. Please tell me what you think of it! By the way, you can call me Rose :)

Chatper One: The Necklace

Julia Volkova put her hands on her hips and sighed. She was in Shop-Mart getting ready to pick out her girlfriend Lena's birthday present. Julia was standing in front of the worlds largest selection of jewelry. Julia wanted to make this day special.

One certain kind of jewelry caught her eye. It was a glowing gold with a dimond in the center. It was the most beautiful pair of necklaces that Julia has ever seen. "I'll take this one" Julia said, pointing through the glass to the glowing necklaces.

One Julia got closer to the necklaces, she realized that they were both in the shape of half hearts. If you put them together, they made a whole heart. Julia knew that Lena would just love her necklace.

Julia got it put in a special box, like an engagement ring box, and she wrapped it in bright pink paper, since that was Lena's favorite color. Later that day, at Lena's birthday party, everyone started singing. "Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Lena, Happy Birthday to you." Lena blew out the candles on the special cake with pink strawberry icing that Julia had made for her.

"Time for presents" Lena announced, getting all ready. Not many people were at the party. Only Eve, Jessica, Tori, Samantha, and Julia. Eve handed her a box. Lena smiled at her, and opened the box. It has a white blouse, with a black tie, and a red plaid skirt. "Thank you so much, Eve" Lena said to her, hugging her.

Finally once everyone gave their present to Lena, it was time for Julia to present her gift. "Lena," Julia said slowly. "You mean very much to me, and I wanted to make this day as special as possible for you." Julia finished. She took out the small pink box. "Here." Julia said. Lena looked at Julia, then opened the box. "Oh, Julia! You shouldn't have!" Lena exclaimed jumping up and hugging her. "I have a matching one." Julia said, pointing to the necklace that was identicle to Lena's.

The whole rest of the day, Lena went on admiring her necklace. Once everyone left, Lena sat down next to Julia on the couch. "Julia, i love you." Lena said, leaning over and kissing Julia softly on the lips. Then Lena took her necklace, half-a-heart, and put it perfectly in Julia's half-a-heart necklace. At first nothing happened. Just Julia leaned closer to Lena, to their necklaces would fit better.

Then a bright blue light came rushing around them in a cyclone. Lena and Julia both felt that they were unconcious for a moment, then they regained their concious. "What the heck was that?" Lena said in shock. She looked down and saw a white-hawiian-printed skirt. "Wait, wasn't I wearing the pink skirt?" Lena asked. Then she turned to her girlfriend sitting next to her. Lena turned, and saw herself! Or her body at least.

denial
28-11-2003, 17:25
Hi Rose! welcome!

For you :rose:

The introduction of your fanfic is very interesting!

I'm Denial. A professional fanfic reviewer! *nose become longer* ..eeek....

So are you single?

Ruivelle
28-11-2003, 19:08
hm ... i've seen this one on the interactive story on tatufics.fateback.com i think ... about they changing body because of the necklace but once again , Julia should stole the encklace ... okay , i'm wrong then ... :D :D , forgive me , do please continue :D

volvovolkova
28-11-2003, 23:27
I remember that one, too... but it was different because they only had to put the necklaces on... and IVAN was also involved in the switching... ON THE SIDENOTE! Please continue... I look forward to reading more~!!!