PDA

View Full Version : what would you do? pt.1

guesshoo
25-11-2003, 04:49
dilemma.........

your house is on fire and two of your relatives are trapped.
one of them is your parent/guardian.
the other is your child.

you are only able to save one.............
who will you save?

just curious.
state the person you would save and give reasons please.
thanx. :)

Lena410
25-11-2003, 08:12
my kid..I have no idea why..that was just the clear answer that formed in my head the moment I read it..*shrugs*

Lux
25-11-2003, 08:37
my child, because i know both of my parents would do the same for me.

raven ryuu
25-11-2003, 10:31
I would save my kid. I gave life to it, and I want to see it continue on...and grow. I'm sure my parents would do the same thing for me.

QueenBee
25-11-2003, 17:20
My child...
I gave life to a person and this person is a part of me. Sure, my parents are part of me too and I love them but I believe my parents would do the same for me. My child will live longer than my parents too, so.. I save the future :P

haku
25-11-2003, 21:03
My child...
I gave life to a person and this person is a part of me. Sure, my parents are part of me too and I love them but I believe my parents would do the same for me. My child will live longer than my parents too, so.. I save the future :P
Same here. :)

freddie
26-11-2003, 03:57
This question is purely rhetorical. I'd save whoever I could reach first of course, cause I'd always think at the back of my head I'll have a second shot at going back into the house for another save. You only realize it's too late after, when all the decisions have been made already.

But if I really would somehow know that I can save only one I'd say I'd rescue the kid. :none: