PDA

View Full Version : Dream Lover ~ NC-17 Fic~ New

Aeon
23-11-2003, 10:20
This is my first tATu fanfic. Feedback is very much appreciated! :done:

Yulia never kissed lips so soft and a mouth that tasted as sweet. She moaned and her pulse quickened. As her hands ran through hair that was red and long her mouth opened allowing her lover's tongue to slide inside her own mouth. Their tongues intertwining as their bodies slid against one anothers, soft bare skin on silky smooth skin..soft long fingers stroked up her thighs and she started to feel a warm wetness start up between her legs ...
*Du..du hast mich..thump thump..du has mich gefragt*

Yulia instinctively thrust her arm out and hit the doze button of her radio clock. Groaning she put her arm over her eyes, remembering she was having one hell of a wet dream. Her right hand slide inside her panties feeling the wetness that brought reality to the dream. Damn.. why did the alarm have to go off just as things were getting so intense? Who was this girl that she was in the midst of having such a good time with before the rude awakening of Rammstein pounding in her ears? She laid still trying to remember as much of it as possible. It wasn't anyone she recognized. She remembered red hair..creamy skin with freckles..how excited they both were and feeling feelings she never felt for anybody before. Sighing she threw off the covers and started to go thru her morning routine before heading off for school...

Lena was mulling over breakfast anxiously thinking about what her first day at a newschool would be like. Her shyness made it very difficult to make friends and she's always been taunted for being a nerdy bookworm by the other kids. Swallowing the last of her orange juice she grabbed her books and headed out the door. Her last class finally arrived and since it was choir she was both relieved yet nervous at the same time. Singing was always her favorite thing in the world yet the newness of the surroundings and people worried her a little. As she turned the corner to the hallway where choir class was supposed to be she was startled out of reverie as she found herself tripped half over what turned out to be somebody tying her shoelaces. "Hey! watch where you're going!" Yulia started at the shocked new girl. "Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't see you down there..umm.." Lena started to blush as the spiky dark haired girl stood up. "oh..its all right..not your fau.." As blue eyes met grey, Yula's mouth stayed open and she stood transfixed as if time stood still looking into the most lovely eyes that captured her whole being. Lena started to wonder if she just grew antanneas the way this strange, yet very cute looking girl just stood there gaping at her. "Well umm I'm new here and I guess I wasn't paying good enough attention..anyway, I'm sorry." Yulia uncousiously jerked herself awake from her own reverie. Get a hold of herself girl and stop acting so wierd. . "Oh its ok, my name's Yulia..which class are you going to?" "I'm Lena..and I have choir with Ms. Tesla", replied Lena as she started to notice the most amazing blue eyes she's ever seen in her life. "Well that's my last class too. Come on, I'll go with you." She smiled and Lena started to relax as she they walked into the classroom.
After choir, which went better than Lena expected, since she finally made a new friend and was introduced to a few of the other students, Yulia suggested they walk home together since they both lived in the same direction. "So, how did you like your first day at this school?" Yulia still tried to figure out why this girl had such a strange attraction for her and couldn't help but look at her as often as she could while trying not to seem overly obvious. "Well it was kind of strange everything being new and all, but it got a whole lot better after I bumped into you" Lena smiled shyly and the returning smile Yulia gave her made her feel strange..but in a way she really liked. "Well, I'm glad you did", Yulia said not knowing what else to say without scaring the girl off. She really liked this shy russet haired girl, and it was a little scary for her feeling so strongly for someone she just met. As they came to Lena's house Lena started to invite her in, then Yulia blurted "I guess I'll see you tomorrow then" and Lena replied, "oh, yeah..tomorrow I'll see you, thanks for walking home with me." "My pleasure, take care!" Both smiled and waved. My pleasure..take care? Could you be any dorkier Yulia? Yulia inwardly groaned as she walked the rested of the way to her house with the image of the most wonderful face she's ever seen in her mind the whole time. I always felt much more attracted to girls than boys, but this is the first time I really met someone who I want to get really close to..but she may not even like girls that way..and I wouldn't want to lose her friendship before its even really started..damn why do things have to be so..shit and I didn't even get her phone number..I'll have to remember to ask her tomorrow..

Later that night as Yulia lay in bed trying to fall asleep her mind still on about seeing Lena the next day, she started to imagine what it would be like to kiss her lips. Stroking that smooth silky body with her fingertips..her well developed breasts..Yulia's hands found themselves sliding over her own breasts, her nipples becoming erect as she pinched them between her fingers. Soon they were sliding down her sleek stomach and her left hand slid under her underwear to find that she was already wet. She stroked her soft clit until she brought herself to climax and soon fell asleep.

Silk sheets were all that lay over her body as she wrapped her arms around a smaller frame drawing her own naked body closer. She smelled such a sweet and musky scent coming from her lover that made her nuzzle her mouth against her neck elicting moans from the other girl. Running her hair thru spiky black hair as the girl turned over facing her, their lips met for a mindblowing kiss. Soon she felt hands roaming over her back and squeezing her buttocks as the kissing became more intense.. *ooh.. come on ooh come on baby..she wants to be beautiful..feeling kinda sexual..getting it on..lips talking saying something sweet..she doesn't know* Jerking awake Lena rolled over and turned her alarm off. Rubbing her eyes she started to recall some of her dream. oh my god..it seemed so..real. I never felt so excited during a dream before..and the girl..she reminded me of that cute girl I met yesterday at school..Lena you must be losing your mind..She shook her head and slid out of bed, feeling a strange sense of apprehension and excitement over seeing that girl again at school today.

parrish122
23-11-2003, 14:25
I like this!

And haven't we *all* been woken up from a dream we *really* wanted to continue? :D

You get a lot of detail put into just a few paragraphs. Nicely done.

Please keep posting. :)

Parrish

haku
23-11-2003, 23:04
And haven't we *all* been woken up from a dream we *really* wanted to continue?
*Sighs* It's happened to me a few times. *cough* Wet dreams... an embarrassing and messy subject on which i'll say no more. :D

Some *nice* moments in this first chapter. :D

PS: I'll probably look stupid asking this but i'm used to it. What's NC-17? Sounds like a boysband name. LOL

Aeon
24-11-2003, 00:45
Thank you Parrish & Haku!

Haku, NC-17 means that this story may not be suitable for children under 17 yrs. old, due to sexual content. Thanks for asking that so everyone will now know, and anyone who might be offended by such content will be forewarned. :help:

I'll be posting an update real soon! ;)

haku
24-11-2003, 01:08
NC-17 means that this story may not be suitable for children under 17 yrs.
Ooh thanks, i should have guessed that! LOL

Well, Parrish and i are a bit over 17 so we'll be ok. :D

amikana
24-11-2003, 01:50
[raises hand, starts waving franically]

i'm over 17 too!! and i'd like to say that i'm *very* intrigued by this fic. can't wait for the update :):)

amikana

Aeon
24-11-2003, 04:54
Yulia took extra time to brush her hair up and gel it so her spikes would stay up for the rest of the day. Applying eyeliner to accentuate her eyes, making them look even bigger and more expressive. She finished her primping by spraying on CK 1 cologne. God, I'm actually excited about going to school today. Yulia smiled and got the rest of her stuff together for school.
When the time finally came for choir class Yulia's tried to calm her pent up anticipation by chewing gum. She hoped it would make her look casual once she finally saw the redhead that's been on her mind all day. Lena came in and quickly scanned the room spotting the cute girl she was looking forward to seeing all day and her heart skipped when she saw Yulia wave her over. "Hey Lena, nice to see you again" she said and her smile made Lena feel weak in the knees. "Nice seeing you too." She's so cute..and the way she's chewing her gum is so adorable..Lena couldn't help having a big grin on her face. "Miss Volkova will you kindly get rid of that gum! This is choir, not a gathering of cows in the field!" Yulia turned bright red and rolled her eyes as most of the class giggled and snickered. Even Lena couldn't suppress a chuckle because she found the teacher's expression so damned silly. As Yulia fumbled with the gum wad, Lena said "here, I have some tissue you could wrap it in" and Yulia awkwardly handed her the gum as Lena stuck it in some tissue she had in her bag. "Uh, thanks", she mumbled. "No problem", Lena's soft way of saying that made Yulia feel a strange warm feeling inside, and suddenly her embarrasment was forgotten.

On the way home from school they kept laughing as Yulia made her hilarious impersonation of the teacher, her nose wrinking and high pitched voice, followed by mooing noises, sending Lena into fits of uncontrollable laughter. Yulia remembered that she wanted to get this girls phone number before she forgot to ask again. "Lets exchange numbers so we can get together outside of class", words which made Lena feel happier than she's ever been. "Yeah, well why don't you come over to my place and we can listen to music and I'll give you my number. "Okay, sounds great" Yulia eyes lit up and both started to laugh, feeling happy and a little nervous.
"Grandma, this is Yulia, my new friend from school". The older woman paused from her cross stiching to give Yulia the once over. "Hello, dear". Yulia gave her most charming smile.."Hello, nice to meet you ma'am". We're going upstairs to my room now grandma". "Okay hon, have fun". Lena took Yulia by the hand and led her to her bedroom. Her hand feels so good in mine..Yulia's body temperature started to rise from the contact.
The first thing Yulia noticed when they reached Lena's room were the pink walls. Bookcases were neatly stacked with lots of books. "Wow, you really like to read, huh"? "Yeah I do", replied Lena, enjoying Yulia's exploration of her room. She had intended all day to get her here, and she was feeling very satisfied that it was now happening. "How cute, you really love Sailor Moon". Yulia picked up a stuffed Luna cat doll on her bed, which had a few other stuffed toys on it. Lena smiled and looked thru her cd collection, "anything you'd like to hear?" The dark haired girl plopped next to Lena on the bed glancing at the cd's. Lena couldn't help but notice how nice she smelled and turned to her admiring the closeness of her beauty. Gradually Yulia looked up and found her blue eyes captured by grey. Although it lasted but a few seconds the moment seemed to last forever. "Beautiful.." mummered Yulia. Lena's mouth opened in surprise not sure whether she heard this or if her ears were playing tricks on her. Noticing Lena's blush brought Yulia out of her trance and she turned her attention back to the cd's. "Um that Chris Isaak cd is a good one" Yulia found herself saying. The redhead looked down at her cd's and took out the chosen one and put it in the player.
The world was on fire No one could save me but you. Strange what desire will make foolish people do I never dreamed that I'd meet somebody like you...
As the music played both girls sat on the bed facing each other. God, I just want to kiss her so badly.. Yulia reached her hand over to brush back strands of red hair covering Lena's face. This simple act sent tingles all thru Lena's entire body. Their eyes met again and Lena's heavy lidded gaze into Yulia's allowed instinct to take over. Yulia slowly leaned forward and her lips met with Lena's. Both never experienced such sensations... tender and electrifying all at once. Both Lena's hands ran thru Yulia's short black hair and the smaller girl reached behind her neck bringing each other even closer as if to devour the other. The kissing increased in intensity, Yulia's tongue stroking inside Lena's mouth, both reveling in the taste of the other. "Leeennaa!" Both startled girls jumped at the yell from downstairs. "Lena honey, can you come down?", her grandmother called. Lena cleared her throat and stood up went to open her door and said, "yeah, what is it grandma?". "I've got a charlie horse that's killing me and really need your help. Would you please get some of that bengay and rub my legs?" "Um..yeah ok, just give me a minute ok?" Lena turned feeling embarrassed at the mood breaking interruption and shyly glanced over at Yulia. The smaller girl was giggling and Lena smiled, "I'm sorry...I mean about my grandma.." "Well I guess I should go and let you go down and help her." Yulia's smile warmed the redhead's heart. Raising an eyebrow Lena said, "well you could stay if you wanted to and rub her feet while I do her legs?". "Um, well as tempting as that sounds, I think I'll have to pass on that one", Yulia continued laughing as she stood up. "Before I forget again, let me write down my number so you can call me later." Both girls exchanged numbers before heading downstairs. After saying their goodbyes Lena, still trembling from thier intimant kiss in her bedroom, tried to collect herself and went into the bathroom for the stuff to help out her grandmother.

Lena lived alone with her grandmother and having finished dinner went up to her room. She kept replaying the kiss in her mind. Yulia's mouth had tasted like peppermint, sweet and oh God, how she smelled so good, she wanted more and was a little afraid how strongly her desire was for this little dark haired girl she only recently met. There was a connection between them she couldn't explain. How could something that felt so right be wrong?

Yulia laid in bed hands folded behind her head looking up at the ceiling. I hope I didn't scare her off, kissing her just felt so right. She kissed me back, but what if she's had second thoughts by now. Should I call her and find out, or wait to see if she calls me...? These thoughts kept going through her mind, her heart felt like she had filled an emptiness she never realized until now had always been there. When the phone rang her heart jumped and she grabbed the phone. "Allo?" "Hi it's Lena", her voice sounded like warm velvet in Yulia's ears, caressing and tantalizing. "I'm happy you called, was laying here wondering if I should call you." Lena smiled, "well I've been thinking of you too". "And what have you been thinking about me?", Yulia's voice quavered a little, hoping her response would be a warm one. "That I've never kissed lips so soft...", Lena replied. Yulia let out a soft sigh. "I've been thinking the same thing too.." "I'm just not sure what all of this means..I mean I don't know to make of all this..its all so new to me." Lena stuttered out a bit, not sure how to express in words these new feelings she was experiencing for the first time. "I know what you mean Lena...I don't want to scare you away..I only know I want to see you again..if you want to that is.." Yulia replied hopefully. "I want to see you again", replied Lena softly. Overjoyed, Yulia blurted, "My parents are going away this weekend..would you like to come over my place and we could hang out?" "Umm..I would really like that..just have to check first with grandma..it should be fine though. I'll let you know tomorrow when I see you". "Okay..I'll see you tomorrow then?" "Yes..have sweet dreams tonight Yulia..." "You too Lena", replied Yulia before they both hung up. She ran both hands through her midnight spikey hair grinning thinking, how can I sleep now when I can't wait to see you again Lena?

denial
24-11-2003, 05:47
:eek: *looks around*

*covers her mouth*
*tip toes ... and leave the thread silently*

guesshoo
25-11-2003, 04:05
i like this Aeon.
its really interesting.

i give it two thumbs up!

parrish122
25-11-2003, 05:20
Yay! There's more!

And Haku? A "bit" over seventeen? You are so gallant to put it that way. :)

Parrish

denial
26-11-2003, 01:03
*peeks into the thread*
:( no update

Aeon
26-11-2003, 03:03
Yulia spent the rest of the week anxiously preparing for the coming weekend. Tidying her room, renting a few movies, making sure there was some of the favorite foods and drinks she found out during thier chats during the week that Lena liked. They had spent a lot of time talking, but hadn't brought up the kiss during their conversations. Both looked forward to this weekend, even if they were nervous about what might happen between them.

When Friday finally came and they were walking home from school they stopped off at Lena's place to pick up some of her things for the weekend stayover. It was Lena's first time at Yulia's place and when they went inside Yulia wanted to do everything to make her auburn haired friend feel comfortable. "Would you like a soda or anything to drink?", Lena was warmed by the smaller girl's attempt to play the perfect hostess. She smiled and replied, "yes, that would be great, whatever you have is fine." As they got their drinks

Yulia showed her to her bedroom, which was painted blue and had music in various forms everywhere, pop star posters on the walls, music sheets on her desk and stacks of cd's everywhere. "I see you really like all sorts of music", Lena scanned through her collection. "Classical, jazz, techno, pop...really cool how you love all sorts of music Yulia". Yulia smiled, "yeah, pick out whatever you like. Lets put your stuff over here on my chest and I'll go down to start dinner." Yulia went down to make spagetti and wanted it to turn out as good as possible so she'd make a good impression as something of a good cook.
Lena put on an Andrei Gubin cd and went to the kitchen to see if she help out with the cooking. As she went in she couldn't help but take her time admiring how Yulia looked, and stood behind her and found herself glancing up and down the smaller girls body, her sexy spikey hair, slender frame and the cutest bottom she ever saw. She continue to take in the smaller girls beauty until Yulia turned around with a jar in her hand and was so startled to find the silent Lena just behind her she spilled red sauce all over her white t-shirt. Red tomato sauce was splattered all over Lena's front.
"Oh, shit! I'm sorry, you scared me!" Yulia was between laughing and dying of embarrasment. Lena started to laugh, "its my fault, I should have warned you I was right behind you", Yulia found a towel nearby, ran it under water and started to rub off some of the sauce off the redhead's chest as they continued to giggle somewhat nervously. It was only moments into the cleaning attempt when Yulia realized she was rubbing Lena's voluptuous breasts and she felt her face flush. my God, she has the most amazing breasts, so full and perfect. As she glanced up they both stopped laughing, looking into the depths of each other's eyes, transfixed in the moment. "Um, I have another shirt I can change into, so I better take this off and run it under water or something", Lena finally managed to speak as they stood there with Yulia's towel in hand over her right breast. "Oh yeah...good idea", the smaller girl mentally jerked herself back to reality and gave the redhead her personal space back.

Lena went into the bedroom to change and after a moment Yulia thought to go retrieve the messed up shirt and throw it in the washer before the stain settled in. She walked into the room just as Lena pulled her top off revealing smooth milky skin and heavy breasts with large pink areolas which caused Yulia to stop dead in her tracks and watch as Lena's nipples became erect with the contact of cooler air on her skin...

haku
26-11-2003, 03:57
:eek: Lena's naked breasts... *faints* :dead:

denial
26-11-2003, 04:44
:eek: ... :dead: .... faster! more update!

:lalala:

*writes a note on the wall*
Denial WAS NOT here

Aeon
26-11-2003, 05:11
Yulia felt her pulse quicken and all coherent thought momentarily lost. Lena had finished pulling her shirt off and looked up to see deep blue eyes grow dark with desire as they gazed down on her half naked body. Yulia looked up into soft gray eyes and slowly moved toward the taller girl, "I thought I'd take your shirt and wash it for you", the words spoken softly, barely above a whisper. "Oh...", Lena was at a loss for words, and feeling a little vulnerable in her exposed half naked state.
Yulia slowly crossed the small distance between them and reached for the shirt with her left hand. Lena started to hand it to her and felt as if her heart was going to pound out of her chest when she got so close she could feel the smaller girl's breath on her bare skin. When the shirt stood between both girls hands their eyes met and for a moment neither one moved. Yulia slowly, hesitantly reached with her right hand, her fingertips gently making contact with Lena's skin just above her left breast, causing a small gasp to come from the redhead. Yulia's gaze flickered between Lena's gray eyes and her lips as she gradually slid her fingetips across her chest then down between the middle of her breasts. Lena shivered at the contact and her lips parted, eyes filled with desire for the raven haired girl. This was enough confirmation for Yulia to to drop the shirt and slide both hands around the taller girls neck pulling her closer until their lips met. Thier eyes closed as they savored the sensation of this kiss that spoke more than words thier desire for each other. When their tongues connected Lena was unable to suppress a moan and their kiss quickly deepened.
Finally they gently pulled apart so they could each take a breath. Yulia took Lena's hand and led her to the bed beside them. As Lena sat down she watched as the smaller girl took her own shirt off and stood looking down at her to see how much farther they should go. "You're so...beautiful", Lena's voice slow and husky, she was too amazed at the slender beauty that stood before her to say anything more. Yulia smiled seductively and moved in between Lena's legs leaned down and kissed her deeply. Lena reached around and the passion of the kiss made her bolder as she firmly squeezed Yulia's firm buttocks. Yulia pulled from the kiss with difficulty as she stood up again and unbuttoned her jeans. Lena's breathed heavily as she watched her pull her jeans then her panties down almost with painful slowness.
Finally, Yulia stood naked in front of her and moved her hands towards Lena's own pants. "Here...lay down", Yulia helped Lena take off the rest of her clothing as Lena lay back her wetness already seeping through her panties. Both naked Yulia drew herself close to the redhead who reached up to cup two perfect smaller breasts in her hands. Massaging them and manipulating the nipples between her fingers, eliciting moans from the raven haired girl. It became too much for them as Yulia lay down against the redhead and the contact of their full naked bodies pressing against each other was more pleasurable than either girls ever imagined. As Yulia lay on top of Lena, feeling both their passions rising, she stroked the redheads tongue with her own. Thier tongues continued to dance together with increasing intensity, Lena arched her back grabbing fistfuls of black hair as the smaller girl rythmically moved her body up and down against her. "Yulia..I want..I don't know how..", Lena thought she might pass out from overwelming passion. "It's all right..I know how..trust me..", Yulia's soft sensual voice whispered in her ear.
And the redhead did, as Yulia continued kissing her neck and lowering herself to her breasts sucking her nipples. Lena moaned and her groin jumped at this pleasure as she ran her fingers through Yulia's short spikey hair. When she could tell Lena wanted much more Yulia slid further down her silky body kissing her belly along the way, until she was between her most intimate place. Softly blowing air at the glistening auburn curly hair the raven haired girl moaned as she received her first taste of Lena. Lena gasped at this wonderful sensation as Yulia took her time exploring and tasting her, writhing and grinding her hips against her. Yulia wrapped her lips against her erect clit and stroked her steadily with her tongue. The redhead's whole being was condensed to that one throbbing point. She had never experienced such ecstasy and when she looked down almost fainted at the sight of this ravishing dark haired beauty hungrily licking the most intimate part of her. Just when she thought she couldn't take any more Yulia took more of her hardened nub in her mouth and intensified the sucking. Lena grabbed fistfuls of midnight hair as she raised her hips and felt wave after wave of explosion take over her body as she climaxed. Yulia grabbed on to her hips and held her there, drinking in every last drop that came from Lena's body. She lay there allowing Lena to recover slid up her body and nuzzled her neck as they both sighed and tried to catch their breath from the explosive rapture...

:rose:

haku
26-11-2003, 05:32
:eek: :eek: :eek: *cough* That was... interesting... this chapter definitely increased my blood pressure... :D Ok, i need to go now... i have to... hum *cough* check something... :lalala:

denial
26-11-2003, 07:22
oh .. well .. this fanfic is very good in term of how the details was written ... I mean you see that each single line makes you excited and the end of it just innocently makes you want to scream for more... thank you ..:none:

*Denial leaves the thread looking like a Professional Fanfic Reviewer*

*suddenly ....from distance*
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! OMG!! OMG!!

prostrel
26-11-2003, 10:18
Originally posted by denial
[B]oh .. well .. this fanfic is very good in term of how the details was written ... I mean you see that each single line makes you excited and the end of it just innocently makes you want to scream for more... thank you ..:none:

I agree with your professional opinion Denial :yes:

*goes off to change pants, some coffee spilt on them...*

Thank you Aeon , very intensive chapter! :D

parrish122
26-11-2003, 16:06
Wow!

*Very* hot chapter!

*Goes to take a cold shower*

Parrish

guesshoo
27-11-2003, 03:05
hmmmm......
interesting. interesting indeed.

volvovolkova
27-11-2003, 22:07
*ahem* erm... excuse me... i have... ehm... something... i have to do... err... take care of... be RIGHT back... heh.... hehehe.... *ahem* (lowers head and walks out calmly)

Aeon
28-11-2003, 18:54
"That was...wow..incredible" Lena still trembling from the passion, words seemed insufficient in describing the ecstasy she felt. Yulia propped herself on her elbow and gazed at down at her lover as her fingertips lightly brushed across her chest, circling each pink nipple. She wanted to speak, to somehow convey all the emotion that filled her heart in this moment, but the most she could come up with was, "that felt okay with you?", the raven haired girl softly asked. "That was way more than just okay!", the redhead exclaimed. Both girls softly laughed and Lena turned to give Yulia a kiss on the lips, full of love and tenderness, as they both continued to enjoy their new found intimacy. After a few minutes of laying together entwining their fingers and exchanging more soft kisses the smaller girl asked, "so should I make dinner, are you hungry?" "A little I suppose, are you hungry?" Lena asked. Yulia arched an eyebrow as she replied, "Well, I already ate". Lena gasped and blushed, giggling into Yulia's neck.
"Well lets see about getting some regular food", Yulia slowly got up and threw a robe on to go into the kitchen. During dinner Lena had a question which she wasn't sure how to ask. Yulia noticed the quiet concentration which the redhead tried to mask while eating their food. "Lena, is there something bothering you? Are you...having any regrets?, she asked, not sure if she wanted to hear the answer. Lena jerked out of her inner reverie, "No! I mean, no regrets at all..it's just..I was wondering.." "It's ok, you can talk with me", encouraged Yulia. "Well..have you been with another girl before..like this I mean?", Lena asked then finally looked into blue eyes she which enraptured her soul. Yulia suspected this line of questioning was coming, and knew they should talk about what happened between them. "Yes..there was one girl..she was a few years older than me.." Yulia ran her hands through her hair, more messier than usual with all the playing in bed. "Well it was almost a year ago, and lasted only a few months. She moved to St. Petersberg and we lost touch." "Oh...I see. So..were you in love with her?", Lena couldn't help but ask. She mentally braced herself for a painful answer. "In love with her? I loved her..but I don't think I was in love with her..she certainly wasn't in love with me..", Yulia frowned and badly wanted to change the subject. Lena didn't want to press the subject any further at this time, sensing it seemed to bring sadness in her raven haired beauty. Her raven haired beauty..she realized she already thought of Yulia as hers..Does she feel the same way about me? Lena wondered...

Lena looked into the depths of Yulia's blue eyes, searching for an answer. She didn't want to overwhelm the smaller girl, and risk losing the bond they formed so recently. She wanted to believe this meant more than sex for Yulia, but this whole experience was so new for her, she wasn't sure what she should ask of Yulia.
Yulia slowly leaned in towards the redhead, spikey hairs tickling her cheeks. It amazed Lena, the powerful effect this smaller girl had on her. Never had anyone come anywhere close to making her heart pound, stirred such overwelming desires, as this smaller girl with big blue eyes did. Tingles overpowered Lena's nerve endings as Yulia face came nearer to her own. The dark haired girl softly spoke, "there isn't anyone else I want, Lena", and softly kissed her cheek. Lena turned slightly to face Yulia, "Just me?". The smaller girl nodded, "only you", the loving gaze from her gentle blue eyes seemed to sooth away doubts and fears the redhead hadn't even figured out yet.

After dinner both girls cleared the table and finished washing and putting the dishes away. Yulia wiped her hands off with a dry towel, "do you want to watch some movies in the living room?" Lena smiled, "yeah, sure", they both went into the living room and after deciding on what movie to watch first, sat back on the sofa sitting close enough to each other their bodies were melting into each others. Halfway through the movie Yulia decided to get more comfortable and lay horizontally with her head on Lena's lap. The redhead enjoyed stroking her fingers through her raven hair, playing with it and stealing glances at the smaller girls beautiful, soft features. Yulia lost concentration on the movie long ago, enjoying the sensation of soft long fingers stroking her hair and becoming more concious of her closeness to Lena's sex. Feining sleepiness as soon as the movie was over Yulia stretched languishly across Lena's lap and gave a melodromatic yawn. Lena laughed at this performance, knowing the energetic smaller girl couldn't be that tired before 9 o'clock at night. 'Well maybe a cold shower would wake you up?", Lena giggled. "I've got a better idea. A nice, hot bubble bath..for the both of us", Yulia replied with a sensuous smile on her lips. Lena felt a growing wetness in her center at the mental image of a wet Yulia and was momentarily at a loss for a response. Yulia laughed feeling triumphant at the redheads look of surprise and lust on her face, took her hands and helped her off the couch.
Yulia held her hand as she led Lena to the bathroom. As the bath was running they both brushed their teeth, laughing as they let the toothpaste foam out of their mouths, looking like dogs gone mad. When the bath was ready Yulia slipped off her robe and with cat like grace, slid into the tub. "Ahh...water's just the right temperature. Soo..are you going to just stand there, or are you going to take off your clothes and get in?", Yulia arched an eyebrow and lashivishly grinned at Lena, who was standing there, still feeling a little shy about sharing a bath with the most adorable girl she's ever known. "I'll be right in", Lena smiled then started taking her own clothes off. Yulia leaned back into the tub and gazed under heavy lids, admiring the beautiful image of the young woman's full breasts and the sensual curves of her hips. Lena carefully stepped into the tub, between Yulia's legs and lowered herself into the steaming water. Yulia slid her legs around the taller girl, bringing her in closer. She grabbed a sponge and dipped it in the bath, letting it soak up hot water and squeezed it over Lena's breasts. Caresses the sponge across her chest gazing at her freckled skin and enjoying the sensous way the soapy water flowed over her breasts. Lena let out a soft moan, "mmm..this feels good'. Yulia lips parted and enjoyed taking her time running the sponge down her breasts. They took turns with the sponge, taking their time stroking it across each others bodies, never before had bathing been such an erotic playtime for either of the girls. Yulia took a bottle of shampoo and poured some in her hand as Lena leaned back soaking her hair in the water. The dark haired girl massaged the shampoo through her long hair, Lena's closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation of her fingers massaging her scalp. Yulia massaged the shampoo all through her silky red tresses. Lena in turn had loads of fun shampooing Yulia's shorter hair, both girls laughing as she made mohawks and then numerous spikes in all directions with her hair. "Let's rinse off before we start pruning", Yulia giggled and they took turns rinsing off and sliding their hands over each others glowing, wet bodies...

TBC..

denial
28-11-2003, 19:21
Thank you for the update Aeon.

ummmmm......this chapter much more relaxing.....
*lays head on prostrel's shoulder*

Aeon
01-12-2003, 06:18
With effort Yulia broke away from Lena and stepped out of the tub to grab a few large towels. Patting each other off with towels they then wrapped towels around each other, "I have some wonderful lotion in my bedroom", Yulia softly smiled at the taller girl. She allowed Lena to leave for her room first, following right behind her. On impulse, the raven-haired mischievously grabbed the towel around Lena's naked body, pulling it off quickly. The redhead squealed and instinctively covered her breasts with her arms, turned around wide-eyed to see Yulia grinning impishly. She darted for the bedroom and laughing both girls ran down the hallway into Yulia's blue bedroom.
The smaller girl tackled Lena onto the bed, and quickly found out how ticklish the redhead was. A playful wrestling match between the two wet-haired girls ensued, Yulia losing her own towel in the process. The smaller dark-haired girl surprised the redhead with her strength as she managed pin her and held both her hands above her head.
"Enough, have some mercy", the redhead gasped between fits of laughter. Finally the raven-haired girl relented as she sat atop her looking down at the redhead.

The giggling slowly faded as gray eyes floated up to lose themselves in the swirling mist of blue as the raven haired girl lowered her lips ever so slowly. Tender warm lips met soft warm lips and the kisses intoxicated both girls as they surrenderd themselves to a growing passion. Lena became increasingly more aware of the soft wetness of Yulia's loins against her own naked skin. "I.. want to... make love to you.. the same way you did to me", Lena softly spoke between kisses.
Yulia softly moaned as the redhead gently rolled her over and lay atop the smaller girl. Kissing her lips, her succulent dimpled chin and down her smooth neck, Lena slowly moved down the smaller girl's body. Yulia ran her hand thru damp red hair and gasped as Lena took her right nipple inside her mouth, the sensations echoing themselves deep in her loins. Lena felt a stirring wetness grow between her own legs as she enjoyed ravishing both breast with her lips and tongue. She wanted to give Yulia more, give her everything. Tongue sliding down her tight stomach she continued sliding further down her slender body. Lena could feel Yulia's pleasure along with her own when she touched her tongue to her moist, pulsing center. Lena drew her tongue across her clit and her swollen outer lips repeatedly before sliding her exploring tongue inside to caress her wet inner depths. "Mmm...Lena..oh God..", Yulia thrust her hips forwards and clasped her fingers through damp red hair. The raven-haired girl tasted intoxicatingly sweet and Lena moaned as she continued to savor her first taste of another's girl. "I want..you inside..your fingers..", Yulia struggled to articulate in words what she wanted. Lena looked up and wanting nothing more than to pleasure her gently slid a finger inside marveling how warm and wet she felt. Yulia guided her red head back down her sex and Lena contiued sucking her erect clit and stroking her insides with her fingers. The smaller girl began to tremble and Lena instinctively started thrusting faster and deeper until the raven haired girl let out a loud cry as she climaxed against her. Lena felt her own excitement overwhelm her as she felt Yulia's contracting muscles squeeze against her finger covering them with warm flowing juices. Yulia pulled her up her own body until their mouths met and devoured her lips with kisses. She quickly turned Lena to her side and slid her own slender index finger inside Lena and thrust in and out repeated while frantically kissing her. Lena came soon afterwards and both girls lay in a blissful exhaustion as they fell asleep in each other's arms.

denial
01-12-2003, 06:30
I am at work .. I just can't resist to read this. :hmmm:

Thanks for update Aeon, I love your writing! :rose:
And that was really nice.

volvovolkova
01-12-2003, 11:34
mmm... my god... lol... i'm... erm... speechless... that's rare... LOVE IT!!!

-SteL

..<<SteLesbian>>..

parrish122
01-12-2003, 14:26
Nice update!

I like how the playful tickling progressed into more. :D

Parrish

haku
01-12-2003, 23:17
Thanks for the new chapter :D

I'm really enjoying reading this. Having a vivid imagination is a good thing for those chapters, it was like i was watching a movie... :lalala: which i never do of course... *cough*

prostrel
02-12-2003, 00:17
[i]Originally posted by haku
Having a vivid imagination is a good thing for those chapters, it was like i was watching a movie...

We don`t need to strain our imagination, all we have to do is read chapters, Aeon has done all the work for us, we just need to enjoy of it! :D

Thank you Aeon , nice chapter! ;)

Aeon
02-12-2003, 09:37
Thank you every body who posted nice feedback. It encourages me to post more often. :D

Soft gray eyes fluttered opened and looked into Yulia's gentle smiling face. "It wasn't a dream", she whispered.
"If you mean you and me..no, it wasn't", confirmed Yulia as she gently moved back strands of red hair covering Lena's face. She gave her a soft kiss on the lips and memories of last night replayed themselves for both girls. "I'm glad", Lena smiled kissing her lover back and running her fingers through raven hair that was sticking out in all different angles. "You look so adorable, even in the morning", Lena started to chuckle as she continued playing with Yulia's hair. A beautiful smile that made the red head's heart quicken radiated from the smaller girls face, "you're pretty nice to wake up to in the morning yourself".
Yulia rolled on top of Lena and their kisses were slow and sensuous, becoming more passionate until Yulia's stomach started to growl. "Ooh, I think someone is hungry", the red head giggled tickling the smaller girls sides. "Yeah..I guess we should get up and get some breakfast huh?" "Yeah, we need to renew our strength for the rest of the day", Lena replied. Yulia arched an eyebrow, "what do you have in mind that will require so much energy?" "Umm..well you know..whatever comes naturally I suppose..", a blush started to creep up Lena's face and both girls started to laugh. "I'm sure we'll think of something", grinned Yulia as they both started to stretch and get up off the bed.

They had a light breakfast and talked about what to do on their last day they had to themselves before the week started again. "Hey, lets go to the park and have ourselves a picnic", Yulia thought. Lena loved the idea, so they put together a basket of various things to eat and drink. Fortunately her parents left one of the cars in the garage and Yulia drove them out to a park just outside the city. They found a beautiful spot that was next to a gently flowing creek, and was under a Russian olive tree, silver green leafy branches hanging above them. A plaid blanket laid beneath them and Yulia never felt more content, Lena never more at peace and happy being with the young woman she grew to love more by the minute. "Yulia...you know this has been the most perfect weekend of my life..I never been so happy before..and I..really have strong feelings for you.." Lena wanted to convey all the emotions she felt was feeling her heart. Yulia looked up, her head resting on Lena's lap. Her hands lifted towards Lena's face, "I feel the same way Lenotchka", she smiled and Lena leaned down to kiss her soft lips.

Thier romantic moment was broken when a rubber ball bounced on Yulia's legs, startling both girls out of the kiss. A small blonde boy, about five years old came running towards them, with a grin on his face. "Is this ball yours?", Yulia reached the ball towards him. "Uh huh..thank you", the kid smiled and took the ball from her hands. "Christof! Get away from them and come here right now!" A stern looking woman, blonde hair tightly in a bun, came quickly behind and gave the two girls a dirty look as she grabbed the boy's hand and spun around as if they had just made contact with lepers.
Lena sighed, "you'd think we were child molestors the way that woman was acting." Yulia squinted at the departing figures then turned and sadly smiled, "well Lenotchka, you know a lot of people hate us because of who we are...how we express our love." Lena's sadness was replaced again with joy, at Yulia's words...how we express our love..

"That will never change the way I feel for you Yulia love", Lena smiled and gave Yulia a small peck on the lips. They took out their picnic lunch and enjoyed a couple more hours in the park before deciding it was time to head home...

TBC..

denial
02-12-2003, 11:51
ohhh .. very nice picnic!

Thank you Aeon, :rose: .. I'm ready for next! :done:

parrish122
02-12-2003, 18:04
Awww.....very cute picnic!

Parrish

ypsidan04
08-12-2003, 02:26
Nice story you have there. I wish I could come up with something, but I don't have much time right now, and I don't know how to make something original without bits and pieces of other stories I've read. (I currently have a lineup of 3 stories to read, inc. this :D )

Originally posted by haku
*Sighs* It's happened to me a few times. *cough* Wet dreams... an embarrassing and messy subject on which i'll say no more. :D

Same here. And speaking of dreams, several times in the last 6 months, I've woken up 100% sure that I had a dream that involved Tatu in some fashion - BUT I can't remember a damn thing that happened. All I can remember is that it was Tatu-something. Pisses me off sometimes. Why do we forget 90% of our dreams? :rolleyes: :(
Well, Parrish and i are a bit over 17 so we'll be ok. :D

Just a bit. :p

EDIT: Reading stories like this really has an affect on me. I just get a funny feeling, and...I don't know. Something...:lalala: Right now as I type this, I don't feel like usual. :hmmm:

EDIT 2: So I'm reading this, and I pull up Yahoo Launchcast. And guess what the first song to come up is? Californication by Red Hot Chili Peppers. That's ironic. :laugh:

Aeon
08-12-2003, 03:20
No sooner were they within Yulia's house before Yulia took hold of the taller girl by her waist and pulled her into a warm embrace. The smaller girl kissed the redhead's neck, her tongue flicking out between her lips as she trailed kisses up to Lena's jawline. Lena's started to tremble as she held the dark haired girl hands stroking up and down her backside. Her breathing becoming more heavy as Yulia's soft lips found hers.

"So, would you like to work off some of the energy we got from all that eating?", Yulia softly spoke between kisses. "Mmm..what have you got in mind?", Lena suspected but wanted to hear it from Yulia's lips. "Well, it isn't homework if that's what you're thinking", Yulia grinned. Lena couldn't resist her raven haired lover, especially when she had such an adorable mischievious glint in her beautiful blue eyes. "Why don't you lead the way, I'll go wherever you go", Lena took Yulia's hand and was led to her bedroom.

Yulia turned and slowly started to strip off Lena's clothing then as she lay the redhead down on her bed parted with her own. She stood there for a moment admiring Lena's beautiful curvaceous body and a lustful look in her soft gray eyes. "Ready to be ravished?", Yulia spoke, a seductive smile playing on her lips. Lena at first too overwhelmed at the raven haired powerful sensuality, merely nodded. "Hehe..I'll take that as a yes," Yulia lowered herself on top of Lena and again they were both lost in the wonderful sensation of their naked bodies against each others. There is something so sensual about softness meeting softness. Lena moaned as Yulia entered her mouth, her tongue seeking hers, and began running her fingers thru dark spikey hair. The kissing increased in intensity and their hearts were thundering in their chests they could almost hear it. The raging kisses went on for long minutes and they so lost themselves in the raw sensuous sensations they didn't hear two people enter the house.

The sound of glass hitting the floor and shattering alerted the two girls they were not alone. Yulia jerked her head around to her bedroom door's entrance to find a man and a woman, both eyes wide open and mouths gaping, too stunned for words. Their utterly shocked expressions would have been almost hilarious if it wasn't for the context of the situation. Quickly covering herself and Lena with bedsheets, Yulia finally spoke. "Umm..hi mum...hi dad"....

TBC Soon.. :heh:

denial
08-12-2003, 05:45
o oh .. :eek: ..this isn't happening .. :hmmm:

*knocks on the screen*
Hello Aeon, are you sure about this? can we just go to another picnic or movie or walking in the garden or funfair ... :hmmm:

haku
08-12-2003, 06:52
And speaking of dreams, several times in the last 6 months, I've woken up 100% sure that I had a dream that involved Tatu in some fashion
Ooh... Tatu dreams... :lalala: Yep, i dream about Yulia and Lena sometimes... well, often... *cough* ok, all the time! :lalala: They're having fun and i'm watching... :lalala: One time i tried to... hum, interact with Lena but she showed me her middle finger and said "not even in your dreams old man!" :gigi: :lalala: I pointed at my honorary lesbian title but that didn't work...

Anyway... about that last chapter, i agree with denial, can't we just erase the parents... talk about a mood breaker... LOL!

denial
08-12-2003, 18:12
yep .. I'm sure prostrel will be very very shock with this update. I can imagine .. :none:

prostrel
08-12-2003, 19:17
[B]yep .. I'm sure prostrel will be very very shock with this update. I can imagine .. :none:

I am? :confused: Oh.... I was just about to say that "welcome problems!" cos I am eager to see how this embarrassing and surprising situation is able to turn to a positive direction... Have to admit that equation is quite difficult : 2x naked +kissing girls seen by parents= positive final result :D

Thank you Aeon ! I`m ready for next chapter. :lol:

ypsidan04
09-12-2003, 03:23
They're having fun and i'm watching... :lalala: One time i tried to... hum, interact with Lena but she showed me her middle finger and said "not even in your dreams old man!" :gigi: :lalala: I pointed at my honorary lesbian title but that didn't work...

:lol:

Sometimes, I have dreams dealing with them, but unfotunately, they are not in it themselves. Like one time I had a dream I had just gotten the second album.

*anxiously waiting for whats going to happen*

denial
09-12-2003, 05:40
Originally posted by prostrel
I am? :confused: Oh.... I was just about to say that "welcome problems!" cos I am eager to see how this embarrassing and surprising situation is able to turn to a positive direction... Have to admit that equation is quite difficult : 2x naked +kissing girls seen by parents= positive final result :D

Thank you Aeon ! I`m ready for next chapter. :lol:

arrrgg....NOT FUNNY Prostrel .. not funny at all .. ......been there ...:hmmm:... .. but still I'm looking forward to see what will happened to both of them .. wishing them lots of luck ...the possiblilty is pretty un-speakable ...

Anyway ... this going to be very interesting...

ypsidan04
11-12-2003, 02:41
Urrrgghhhh!!! No update. :(

Earth to Aeon!!! :spy:

Aeon
11-12-2003, 17:55
Heheh..sorry, been busy starting my own tATu Forum! Anyway, here ya go...

"I wasn't expecting you home until tomorrow morning?" Yulia spoke with a quaver in her voice. Her mother covered her face with her hands and ran down the hallway sobbing. Her father, face beet red said, "Yulia I want you two to get dressed right away, and I want to speak to you." He slammed the door shut and went to console his wife.

Shaking with the sheets up to her eyes Lena looked over at Yulia who was sitting up with her knees to her chest, grasping her spikey hair with both hands, a worried look on her face. "Don't worry, it'll be okay", Yulia finally looked at Lena and spoke. "Okay?...Yulia, your parents just caught us buck naked making out in your bed!" "I've never been so embarrassed in my life!" The redhead quickly got out of bed and started to dress. Sighing, Yulia also got up and with some difficulty as her hands were shaking badly, put her own clothes on. "Umm..wait here while I go talk to my dad, okay?"

Yulia felt terrible, this wasn't supposed to happen. Her parents knew of her previous relationship with the other girl, and believed it was just a weird phase their daughter was going through. What a dramatic way to find out this wasn't just a temporary phase!

"I really should leave, I don't know.." Lena looked like she was going to start crying. Yulia wrapped her arms around her and hugged the taller girl. "Please Lenotchka..they already know about me, I want to try to work this out, I can't have you leaving like this, right now." Yulia sat Lena back on her bed and prepared to meet her father.

She left and in the kitchen she found him drinking a large glass of vodka, still looking red in the face. Her mother was too mortified to even bear looking at her daughter and retreated to their own bedroom.
Yulia took a deep breath and started to speak, before she got the first syllable out her father spoke, "Yulia..if this is the lifestyle you want to live, I can't stop you. But I want you and that...girl out of my house right now!" "I didn't bring you up to be a deviant and to whore yourself under my roof the minute we are out of town!" Yulia's lower lip started to tremble and her anger started to rise, "Her name is Lena and I love her, this isn't just about sex!" He held his hand up and yelled, "enough! I don't want to hear any more of your sick talk!" Yulia too angry to speak turned around and went back to her room. Their yelling was loud enough for Lena to hear most of it and she felt her heart sink in despair for the girl she loved more than life. Teary eyed Yulia came in the room and sat next to Lena, who put her arm around the trembling smaller girl. "I heard what he said, Yulia...don't worry, you can stay with me at my grandmother's until things cool off." "God, I'm so sorry Lena, I...I...", she broke into a cry and covered her face. She looked so small and fragile to Lena then, like a little bird with its wing broken. She held her tightly in both arms and comforted her stroking her back. "Shhh..it'll be all right..lets pack some of your things and get out of here, okay?" Lena felt her protectiveness overcome her own fears for the moment, wanting to give strength back to her other half. They managed to get up and pack some of Yulia's belongings, Lena had already got her things ready and together left the house...

TBC...

denial
11-12-2003, 18:01
yay!! more picnics for them !! :coctail:

prostrel
11-12-2003, 18:58
Oij, poor girls. :( But at least they have a place where to go. Thank you Aeon !

denial
12-12-2003, 00:50
Originally posted by prostrel
Oij, poor girls. :( But at least they have a place where to go.

eeek ...I forgot to look at it from that point of view. :p

Aeon
24-02-2004, 12:38
Lena had little trouble talking her grandmother into staying at their house. The older woman was happy that her granddaughter had found a close friend, knowing it hadn't been so easy for her to make friends in the past. She also really liked the elfish darkhaired girl, and found her quite charming. "As long as you let her parents know where she's staying, she can stay as long as she likes".
"Her parents kicked her out, grandma. I don't think they really care where she's staying."
"What? That's horrible! Why would they do such a thing?"
Lena didn't like lying, at the same time she was afraid of her grandmother's reaction if she knew the whole truth. "Well, um..they don't like her hanging out with me. And they just don't get along."
"Why wouldn't they like you? You're the sweetest, kindest, most wonderful girl in the world."
"Thanks grandma, they just are not very understanding people."
At this her grandmother sniffed and said, "well I don't want any problems, at least send word to them where she can be found when they finally come to their senses."
"Okay, we'll do that grandma. Thanks so much for understanding." She kissed the older woman on the cheek and went back upstairs where Yulia was, lying on her bed and staring at the ceiling.

Lena plopped down beside Yulia. "Hey..you can stay here as long as you like. Its really okay with grandma." She stroked the smaller girl's arm trying to comfort her.
"Thanks Lena, I'm really glad to hear that." Her eyes never left the ceiling.
"Yulia, look at me", Lena gently spoke, and placed her hand on Yulia's cheek. "Everything will be all right. We'll get through this together." Yulia managed a small smile and Lena leaned down and softly kissed her on the lips.
"What would I do without you Lenotchka?', running her fingers through Lena's hair as they looked into each other's eyes.
"Well you'd still be at your parents house. And I would still be very lonely."
"Hey, it's not your fault they kicked me out. It was bound to happen sooner or later. Besides, I'm nearly 18 and it's time I went on my own."
"Does being on your own also include me by your side?", asked Lena.
"Of course it does, you are my heart. My best friend...my lover", Yulia pulled Lena down for another kiss. This one deeper and longer than the one before.
"Good, I wouldn't want it any other way." Lena laid down beside her and they held each other for a long time.
When night time came and both girls got into bed to fall asleep.

denial
24-02-2004, 14:32
YAY!!! welcome back Aeon. Been wondering....thank you ..

I remember this thread .. where I adore every single lines of the story.

..for you :rose:

"Does being on your own also include me by your side?", asked Lena.
"Of course it does, you are my heart. My best friend...my lover",

I love this part! :laugh:

Aeon
24-02-2004, 18:45
Thank you denial, I'm flattered that you remembered my story after so long. :)

Yulia found herself in her parents house. It was strangely dark and quiet. She struggled to find the light switch to illuminate her surroundings but none of the lights seemed to work. What started as concern became fear as she started hearing growling sounds somewhere in the dark. Two pairs of glowing red eyes appeared out of the darkness and overwelming fear overtook Yulia and she ran for the door and out of the house. She kept running, and found herself in the middle of what turned out to be a cemetary. She looked around and took some comfort from not seeing the strange creatures with the glowing red eyes anywhere in sight. The sound of hoofbeats slowy became louder and in out of the surrounding mists she saw a black horse appear. The rider of the horse wore a grey cloak and eventually she saw that it was a girl, with flowing red hair. Could it be...her Lena? she wondered and she heard the girl say "I must go now", as the horse turned around and galloped off, disappearing into the mist. "Wait, don't leave me here!" Running as fast as she could she kept calling for the girl to come back as nothing but the cold night air and darkness surrounded her.
"Lena!...Lena! Don't leave me!"
"Yulia...baby...shhh...wake up" Lena was jerked awake from sleep when she heard Yulia scream her name over and over, and found the girl in the midst of what seemed a troubling dream. She cradled the smaller girl's face in her hands and gently tried to bring her out of her dream. Yulia's frightened blue eyes popped open, and she was breathing heavily. She quickly wrapped both arms around the redhead and held her tightly. "Oh god, Lena. I was so scared." Lena stroked her back, and was gently cradling her, "its all right, you just had a bad dream is all." She held her for several minutes giving Yulia a chance to calm down. She lay her back down and leaning on one elbow stroked her fingers thru Yulia's hair, which was slightly damp with sweat. Lena kissed her trembling lover's cheek, "what did you dream about honey?"
Yulia's voice was slightly hoarse as she spoke, "I was being chased by monsters into a cemetary. Then I think I saw you riding off on a black horse. I kept calling you but you had disappeared. I never felt so alone and scared in my life."
"Oh baby, it's all right. I'm here, I'm not going anywhere" Lena snuggled against Yulia and put a protective arm around her slender waist. Yulia place her hand over her arm and began to feel calmer and safer knowing Lena was there with her, and both girls eventually drifted back into sleep.

Aeon
25-02-2004, 04:38
As usual feedback is much appreciated. ;)

A couple weeks past and both girls went thru the daily routine of school and spending their evenings doing homework, dinner with Lena's grandmother, afterwards when they were alone, oftentimes making love until both girls fell into blissful sleep in each other's arms. They were as discreet as two teenage girls could be, but their love showed in their eyes everytime they looked at one another. The grandmother wasn't blind, she could see the girls attachment to one another went beyond the confines of a platonic friendship. She didn't question thier relationship, she loved seeing her granddaughter happy, and Yulia became a part of the family, she saw her as more than just Lena's girlfriend, she was more like another granddaughter to her.

Friday after school both girls sat in bed, planning on what to do for grandmother's sixty-fifth birthday the next day. Lena and Yulia decided to make a special birthday dinner for her, to show their appreciation for her kindness. Together they planned a menu of all of grandma's favorite dishes; Russian borsch soup, olivier salad, chicken kiev, stuffed cabbage with rice and mushrooms, and the best for last, a matreshka cake.

"That seems like a lot of food for three people", Yulia said.
"Sweetie, as much as you eat, I'm sure that's not going to be a problem", Lena smiled and started to laugh when Yulia stuck her tongue out in response. "Well, you know I always have a ravenous appetite. Especially when you cook." Lena ruffled her spikey raven hair, "I love your ravenous appetite, baby. I just don't know where it all goes, and how you stay rail thin." Yulia rolled her eyes, "well I find creative ways to work off a lot of energy." Lena giggled and Yulia leaned in close to her, "I can give you a demonstration if you'd like." Their lips met in a slow, sensual kiss. Yulia was rewarded by a moan from the redhead, which always sparked her passion to further heights.
Lena spoke between kisses, "mmm...you know I'd love that..but we really have to get going if we're going to get this all done by tomorrow. We have to shop, pick up her present, not to mention all the cooking.." Yulia gently leaned her forehead against the redhead's, "yeah, you're right. You're grandma's been great, letting me stay here and all. Okay, lets do this, then we can relax later tonight." Lena smiled, "I'm sure we can do much more than just relax." "Oh, you know it babe", Yulia gave her that mischievous look that Lena found so adorable, she wanted to forget all else and just have her way with her then and there, but Lena, being the more practical of the two, knew they shouldn't start something that would lead to much more time spent in bed.

Saturday afternoon was spent cooking and getting the table ready for the birthday dinner. Everything looked perfect and the normally reserved grandmother didn't hide her delight when she came to the table and saw all the delicious food, and the table looking so elegant with candles lit.
"My darling girls, you went to all this trouble for me, I am so touched." Both girls smiled, very pleased with themselves and all sat down to eat. Grandma Anastasia was in such a good mood, she asked the girls to open a bottle of wine, and it after a couple glasses the older woman started to talk non-stop, reminiscing over some of her previous birthdays, going back to her early years, when she was a teenager herself. Some of her stories were sad, some were so humourous, she had both girls laughing almost out of their chairs. "You girls..remind me when I was your age..you know, I also had a girl I was really close to..." Her eyes got misty and she spoke as if replaying old events in her mind. "She was the most beautiful girl I ever knew..long flowing blonde hair..perfect skin..eyes that were the bluest I ever saw..she knew me like no other ever has...Natasha...when she married that stupid sailor I thought I was going to die." Neither girl spoke, they've never seen the older woman so talkative and open, and didn't want to interrupt her reminiscence. The older woman came back to the present, and gave both girls a wry smile. "You two are very fortunate. If I was was young again today, I would hold on to the only one who really ever captured my heart, and to hell with what everybody else says."
Lena placed her hand over her grandmothers, she was so surprised at hearing these words from her, she was momentarily speechless. When Lena's gray eyes started to get misty eyed, "oh grandma..I don't know what to say.."
The older woman chuckled, "well enough of all my sentimental chatter, let's have some of that delicious looking cake, eh?"
My two favorite girls in the world, what a wonderful birthday you have given me! They all smiled and proceeded to eat the best cake they ever had.

Veggie Delite
25-02-2004, 11:09
this is such a cute story :)

update soon, ok? :rose:

denial
25-02-2004, 13:27
*looks at $in's signature* hahahhaha... see what I read there

Denial' sEX official Faux Lesbian lover. :laugh:

:none:

Aeon, thanks for update again :done: Hmm.. I don't know what to say too if my grandma say that .... but I think she's cool. Lena and Yulia are so lucky.!

About that dream... well.. sometimes ..dreams tell you something ... I wonder what this one will be ..

"You two are very fortunate. If I was was young again today, I would hold on to the only one who really ever captured my heart, and to hell with what everybody else says."
woooo.. I should listen to Grandma's advice ... hmmm..

*winks at $in* ... :kwink: ... for you :rose:

Veggie Delite
25-02-2004, 16:26
yeah, that granny is pretty cool :)

denial, my bitchy lover, so we DO have sex... :ithink:

but i want a pretty signature, ok? this one i don't like :none:

*takes rose and puts in teeth* Frrrrr! :kwink:

denial
25-02-2004, 16:46
Originally posted by $in
denial, my bitchy lover, so we DO have sex... :ithink:
uhuh.. :yes: .. but funny when you complain.. :lalala:

but i want a pretty signature, ok? this one i don't like :none:
okay okay.. use this one first.. I need time to get some idea to bring up sexual appearance on your signature.

*takes rose and puts in teeth* Frrrrr! :kwink: [/B]
grrrrrrrrr....

Aeon .. sorry off topic .. but I don't blame $in .. I think she wants more 'scenes' .. :gigi:

Veggie Delite
25-02-2004, 18:15
Aeon .. sorry off topic .. but I don't blame $in .. I think she wants more 'scenes' .. :gigi:

i won't even reply to this :none: we'll discuss it tonight! BWAHAHA

sorry Aeon :hmmm:
can i intrest u in a flower? :rose: will it make u update faster? :D

Aeon
28-02-2004, 10:06
Another week or so passed and Yulia still hadn't heard from her parents, nor had she made any attempts to call them herself. She was quite happy living with Lena and her grandmother. They felt more like a family to her than she had ever felt living with her parents. Since Grandma Anastasia's revealations during her birthday dinner the girls felt more relaxed about their relationship, not having to worry about keeping their love for one another a secret while they were at home. School was a different manner. Lena's natural shyness seemed to grow whenever Yulia would take her hand or in some way display open affection. Yulia understood this and would try to keep her natural urges to be close to Lena to a minimum.
On her way to her history class, which was the last one she had before choir, her friend Cecilia ran up beside Yulia. Yulia could smell her lavender cologne before she saw her, as the blonde girl loved to douse herself with the scent.
"We haven't talked or hanged out much together since your new friend came into the picture." The emphasis the girl placed on the word friend didn't go unnoticed by Yulia.
"Yeah, things have just been kind of weird at home, and Lena's been a good friend. I've been able to talk with her about my problems with my parents, she's been such a good listener, I feel like I can tell her anything."
The other girl sniffed at this. "Well you can talk to me about stuff too you know. I mean we've been friends a lot longer."
Yulia suppressed the urge to roll her eyes. "I know that Cecilia. Its just that..well Lena and I have lots in common and we've become very close lately."
Cecelia nonchalantly spoke, "Yeah, its been quite obvious how close you too are." The girl turned and stolled into her own classroom without a second glance at Yulia. Yulia wondered if there was anything underlying the other girls words other than stating the obvious, but decided not to dwell on it at the moment.

Later, when Lena and Yulia were having dinner with Grandma Ana the older woman excused herself and announced she was going to bed early. "Its unusual for Grandma to skip out on dessert", Lena spoke with a slight frown on her face. Yulia looked up from her cake that she was quickly devouring.
"Mmph..guess she's just tired."
"Yuli..must you talk with your mouth full?", the redhead smiled as she reached over and wiped chocolate crumbs off Yulia's chin.
"Well, its more cake for us", the dark haired girl grinned.
"You mean more cake for you dear", chuckled Lena. Yulia stuck her tongue out and continued eating.

A few hours later both girls slipped into their night shirts and underwear which they usually wore when they were ready to retire for the night. They lay together comfortably, Lena reading a Chekhov play and Yulia thumbing through one of her music magazines. Sighing, the raven haired girl set the magazine aside and glanced over at the red head. Rolling over to her side she slid her hand across Lena's belly.
"Aren't you getting tired of reading that boring stuff?" Smiling, Lena knew this was going to lead to one of Yulia's sweet attempts at distracting her.
"This boring stuff is for homework for school. And it's not that boring once you get into it."
"Welll..I can think of more interesting stuff to get into", Yulia mischievously grinned and took the book from Lena's hand. Sliding her hand under Lena's t-shirt caressing the soft, warm skin she found there, Yulia leaned closer to her and they slowly started to kiss. As the passion started to rise thier need to feel each others naked skin grew and Lena pulled off Yulia's top off. As the smaller girl straddled her she took turns licking and sucking each erect nipple which sent tingles throughout Yulia's body and her center became increasingly wet. Yulia could wait no longer and quickly pulled off Lena's top and slid her panties off until she was completely naked, then pulled her own panties off tossing them onto the floor. Kissing each other hungrily they relished in the delightful sensation of their naked bodies laying against one anothers. Their bodies pressed together in a slow dance of desire, body heat and wetness intensified. They craved to merge even more completely into each other. Yulia leaned back and sliding one of her legs under Lena and the other over so she had a scissor hold on her, she began rythmically slipping and sliding her swollen center against the redhead's. Both girls moaned ecstatically as thier silky nether lips kissed one anothers and their juices merged causing a sweet slippery sensation. Lena's body squirmed under the smaller girl, grabbing hold of Yulia's legs she rocked her hips back and forth gradually increasing the strength and pace of their bucking motions. The dark haired girl lost herself in this heated exchange, grinding her sex against Lena's, thrusting wildly until she arched her head back and gave a long, deep moan. Her body jerking uncontrollably as she came and Lena was not too far from coming herself. When Yulia recovered from this surprising orgasm she slid her body down and her mouth found Lena's wet mound. Quickly thrusting her tongue inside her savoring the sweet taste.
Momentarily forgetting that sound travels the redhead screamed loudly as she climaxed grasping fistfuls of Yulia's raven hair. "Ohhhh...Yuulliiii....!", Lena screamed and Yulia moaned contentedly.
Slowly sliding up her body they both kissed again, this time slow and sweet. They whispered words of love, sharing the deepest part of themselves. Laying together in a sweaty tangle they fell into a deep, blissful sleep.

denial
28-02-2004, 17:21
Aeon, thanks for the update :gigi:

Very nice chapter ... as usual .. so who's Cecilia? is she gay?

:rose:

Veggie Delite
28-02-2004, 18:01
nice chap Aeon :)

:done:

Aeon
04-04-2004, 20:03
Thank you all for the kind feedback. It encourages me to write more. :)

She never felt so light and full of complete peace as she did now. Feeling herself floating higher and higher she felt drawn and guided to a source of the most soothing light that felt like it embodied the most perfect feeling of love in all the universe. A figure in the distance began to take shape and in the blink of an eye she stood before the most beautiful woman she ever knew. "Natasha..is it really..you?" The beautiful blonde woman smiled lovingly as she took both her hands in her own, "welcome back home Ana."
"This must be a dream..you're so young..you look just like you did when I last saw you..so many years ago.."
"This is no dream Ana..you're back home. We are together again and will be so for eternity, just as it was meant to be." Instantaneously Ana realized she had passed to the other side, and she too was young and vibrant again. "Oh Natasha...I've missed you so! I never stopped loving you and here you are, just as I always hoped for... to be together again." "I love you too Ana, and now we are together again. Come, there are many others who are happy to see you come home again. We have eternity to make up for all the lost time and the love we missed sharing on the other side." Natasha took Ana's hand and led her the way...

When grandma didn't come down for breakfast the girls went to check on her and found that she passed away peacefully in her sleep. "I..can't believe she's..gone" Lena spoke between tears as Yulia held her. Yulia also cried for Ana was more like a grandmother to her than any she had known.
"She went quietly while she was in bed asleep..she was warm and happy..when you think about it, that's not a bad way to die. I will really miss her though."

After all the necessary calls including the one to Lena's parents the girls spent most of the day within arm's distance, often in embrace which they both found comforting.
"I don't know what I would do if you weren't here Yulia. Now that grandma's gone I'd feel so alone if you weren't with me."
Stroking Lena's face Yulia gently spoke, "I'll always be here for you Lena. You're the closest thing to family I have, you won't have to go through this or anything alone ever."
"My parents are flying in from Tver, they should be here by tonight. I haven't seen them in six months, and I'm not sure what's going to happen now that grandma's gone. I can't move there and be so far from you Yulia..it would kill me to lose you."
"Shh..let's not worry about that now..no matter what happen's we'll be together." Both girls lay close in each other's arms in silence, each plagued with worrying thoughts in their minds.

Lena's parent's walked with her from the funeral, each with a protective arm around her. They felt somewhat alien to her and she felt heavy with grief that she allowed them this closeness, it seemed to her it was more for their sake than hers. Yulia walked behind them not wanting to interfere with what seemed a family related by blood occasion.
Once inside the house, Lena's father turned and saw the smaller girl behind them, "Yulia, thanks for being there for Lena at this difficult time. We need to speak with Lena alone for a moment to discuss family matters. I'm sure you understand."
Yulia politely nodded and left the room and went up to Lena's bedroom.
Lena's mother turned to Lena and said, "Lena, honey...now that grandmother's passed away, we want you to return home to live with us."
Lena's head jerked up and looked at her mother. "Mom, this is home for me, and there's no way I can leave Yulia. She's everything to me, I can't be without her, especially now!"
Lena's father spoke, "Lena, we are your family, and we should be together. Besides, you're too young to live here on your own. We want you to come home with us tomorrow. You can always have your friend visit on occasion."
"No, you don't understand. She's not just a friend to me..she's..we are closer than I've ever been with anybody."
"Honey, we understand she's been a good friend to you. We're happy you weren't alone when you found your grandma gone. But there's no way you can stay here now. We'll have to sell the house and we really want you to be with us. Moscow is no place for a girl your age to be living on her own."
"Mom, I won't be alone! Yulia will live with me, and I'm nearly eighteen anyway. I don't want to live in Tver, this is my home now!"
Her father spoke more sternly. "Lena, we can't afford to keep both homes. How would you live? There is no room for debate. We've missed not having you with us, and you will be coming home with us tomorrow."
"I can find work, me and Yulia can take care of ourselves! You were never much parents to me before, and now you want to be now? No one, not even you can separate us!"
Lena stormed out of the room and ran to her bedroom to be with Yulia. She was crying uncontrollably with fear, grief and anger welling up inside her. Yulia stood and reached for her. "Lena, what's the matter?"
"They..they want to take me away. But I can't be without you Yuli!"
Yulia hugged her and both girls held onto each other tightly. "Lena..it'll be all right..we'll find a way..somehow.."

TBC...

denial
04-04-2004, 20:57
Aeon, thanks for update .. this is my sleepless night ... I'm glad to see your post.

Wow.. you wrote the next life so beautiful. It was un-expected .. I thought you update wrong as I tried to remember who were Ana and Natahsha ... LoL ..update soon okay...

"They..they want to take me away. But I can't be without you Yuli!"
awww....

$in, prostrel .. I was here first ..beat the pros... booo!

Veggie Delite
05-04-2004, 20:16
they can't just come out of the blue and separate them...! ...right...?

pls update soon :rose:

prostrel, she beat us... she beat the pros..! :ithink:

i knew it! denial is a pro too..

denial
06-04-2004, 01:14
I am not pro .. I don't really read all the fanfics .. so I am The Specialist.

prostrel
09-04-2004, 21:14
$in, prostrel .. I was here first ..beat the pros... booo!

i`m half-retired pro so i can`t be everywhere at the same time anymore :) So, pros read everything and specialists only pick the best fics? :confused:

Thank you Aeon for last update. :) It made me worried tho...

denial
10-04-2004, 02:42
So, pros read everything and specialists only pick the best fics? :confused:

...umm..not really ... but when you say this I found something common about them .. they writing fanfic for first time ... want lolipop..? :chupa:

Aeon
01-05-2004, 08:27
Holding fiercely onto the smaller girl she could feel violent hands grabbing her from all sides. Crying out in anger and desperation she screamed, "No! Yulia is my love, you musn't take her from me!"
A waterfall of tears run down her freckled face. Soon she felt water starting to rise swiftly from below. Rising up to their knees, then up to their waists. As she struggle to hold onto Yulia, rough hands pulled her away as she screamed watching Yulia drowning in her pool of tears.
Lena woke screaming from the same dream she endured nearly every night since she was forced to part from Yulia. She flopped back down on her sweat soaked pillow, covering her face with both arms.
"Oh Yulia..I miss you so much!"
She thought again about the moment of departure two weeks ago..
"I must go now." Lena spoke thru tears trying to be strong for the both of them. Yulia's face nestled deep between her neck and shoulder crying harder than she ever had her whole life. "Its only for a few months, we'll be together again before you know it." Lena didnt know who she was trying to convince, herself or Yulia. Yulia was barely able to speak, but managed to strangle out a "yeah". Finally pulling herself away both girls looked into each others eyes holding each others hands. Remember to write every day, and I'll call whenever possible." Yulia had arranged with her estranged parents to move back in with them after Lena gave into the pressure from her parents into consenting to leave with them, telling her that she had no option other than to live with them, at least until she was finished with school, then she could do as she wished. Lena resisted for as long as she could, but when her mother started crying, saying she needed to be with her daughter through this difficult time, even if only for a few, very short months, she reluctently gave in. She felt as though she was leaving a part of herself, a part she was so used to being essential, like breathing. She wanted to think of the time they could be together again, not worry about the time apart.
Yulia had a difficult time coming to terms with the separation, and wasn't sure how she was going to manage being without her. to her it may as well be 6 years, not months.

"Yulia..you've been playing with your food long enough! Now please eat, you're getting too thin."
Yulia's mother worried about her daughter. She didn't have to resort to force feeding her, but her daughter was looking thinner than she had ever seen her. Feeling of guilt over the separation from her daughter with her while she was living with Lena, and a feeling of helplessness at the situation filled her with so much anxiety she started drinking again. Yulia's father barely spoke to her or even looked at her, and it was only to ease his wife's drinking that he even consented to allow Yulia to return home.
Yulia forced herself to eat so she wouldn't have to hear her mother's nagging and quickly excused herself from the table to go to her room. She spent most of her time in her bedroom, laying in bed thinking about Lena and reading the few letters she received.

My Dearest Yulia,
I think of you all the time. I keep a picture of you under my pillow and look at it often. Things are going okay under the circumstances. I try to devote my attention to school and taking things one day at a time. The only thing that keeps me going is thinking of holding you in my arms again one day. That day will come my love, and I hope that it helps you to remember that as well. So please take good care of yourself and keep me in your heart. You are in mine, always. I love you, I love you... My Yulia, I can never say it too often, I can never express it as much as I feel it. I see you in all the beauty that surrounds me; in shape, color, perfume and in harmonious sounds. You are everything to me.
Please write soon and let me know you're all right.
Yours Always,
Lena

Sliding the letter under her pillow, Yulia wept silently until she fell asleep...

TBC...

denial
02-05-2004, 05:43
awww.... :( ...

Thanks for update Aeon. Update again soon .. okay.

tatu_rocs
06-06-2004, 21:15
come on we need more im dieing here!!lets go!!

Aeon
25-09-2004, 02:33
Sorry for the looong delay in finishing my story. I haven't felt much inspired lately, but I hope to have this story wrapped up soon.

Time passed slowly, as it tends to when laden with a heavy heart. Yulia went thru the routine of school but the light faded from her eyes. Her life, it seemed, had become nothing more than going through the motions of waking, walking from class to class, home again to an uneasy environment and the same again the next day. Food was tasteless, and she ate only enough to keep her mother from nagging, she was looking pale and thin.

"Hey Yulia! Wait up!" Her thoughts on Lena she didn't hear Cecilia calling her. Her friend's touch on her arm brought her back to reality. Even Cecilia's overpowering perfume hadn't yet registered with her olfactory senses, which were usually pretty sensitive. "Hello, earth to Yulia! Come in Yulia!" "Huh? Oh.... hi Cecilia."
"What's going on with you Yuli? you've been acting like a zombie ever since that girl left with her parents. You'd think someone died or something!"
"Her name's Lena. Yeah..I guess I really miss her." Yuli tryed to keep the irritation from showing in her voice. After all its not like she or anyone really understood the relationship she had with Lena.
"Yeah...Lena", she said as she rolled her eyes.
"Well, its not like you're never gonna see her again. Anyway, I'm still here you know, not that you seem to notice anymore." Cecilia pouted and then came up with an idea.
"Hey.. since it's the weekend, why not come over to my place? We'll have a sleepover like we used to do and make lots of popcorn, watch some movies and stay up talking all night?"
Not really feeling like spending time with anybody Yulia hesitated. On the other hand another weekend cooped up in her room avoiding her parents didn't seem any more appealing.
"Um..ok. Let me check with my parents, it should be okay tho."
Cecilia burst into a smile.
"Great! It'll be just like old times, I've missed spending time with my best friend you know". She enthusiastically thru her arms around Yulia's neck and gripped her in a quick hug.
"Okay, I'll see you later tonight", she squealed as she turned the corner to her street where she lived.

Lena wrote every day to Yulia. Yet she only received one letter from Yulia, and it worried her that she hadn't heard more from her.

Dear Lena
I think of you every day and miss you more than words can say. I'm sorry I haven't written before now, every time I started to write I felt so many overwelming feelings and couldn't put them down on paper. I understand that you felt you had to go with your parents, yet I'm still very hurt that you left me. How could you leave when you mean more to me than i could ever say?
As tears started to fall on the paper she was writing, she crumpled up the paper and tossed it into the basket. "Damn, I can't make her fell bad by sending her something like that."
She started again.
Dearest Lena,
Of course you're in my thoughts always. I took a walk through the park where we picnicked that one time and sat under the same tree for a while. It made me feel a little closer to you somehow. Maybe that sounds a bit mushy, but it's true. I hope all is well with you and the time we're apart will go by fast. It seems so agonizingly slow for me, but I am doing the best I can. I haven't done much outside of going to school. But Cecilia invited me to spend time with her at her place this weekend. Although I don't feel much like going, I will go just to get out of my parents house for a while. I'm sure I'll be thinking of you the whole time. Please take good care of yourself Lenochka.
Love Always,
Yulia

Yulia's mother was more than happy to see that her daughter had made some plans to spend time with one of her friends, so Yulia had no trouble getting permission to go stay over at Cecilia's. Her friend was thrilled to see Yulia at the door. She couldn't stop chattering away but most of the words didn't settle on Yulia's ears but she did her best to nod every once in a while and seem interested in the girl's never ending gossip. Staying up late watching movies in her friends bedroom, they finally turned off the television set and settled under the covers to doze off. Yulia found Cecilia's hand in her own and heard her say, "Yulia..I've really missed these stay overs with you, it's really nice spending time together again, isn't it?"
"Uh huh...yeah", Yulia managed though she mostly was thinking how she wanted her chattering friend to finally be quiet so she could get some sleep. Before she knew it the other girl was on top of her suffocating her mouth with kisses. Pushing the girl off she struggled to sit up. "Wait, wait, wait!..what is this Cecilia? I thought you didn't even like girls like that!"
"Well I don't...not usually anyway. But I like you that way...don't you like me Yuli...?"
"As a friend yes...anyway I'm already involved with someone.."
"Oh you mean that redhead that broke your heart and left town with mommie and daddy?" As soon as the words spilled out and the hard look she received from Yulia, the rejected girl knew she should probably have kept her mouth shut.
"I think I should go home", Yulia started to rise, but the blonde girl grabbed her in a tight embrace.
"Oh I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that! Please Yuli..please don't go. We don't have to do anything, let's just sleep. Okay?"
"Yulia too tired to argue only said, "yeah, okay. I just want to sleep all right?"
"Yes, all right Yuli."
Quietly both girls settled back down under the covers. After a long uneasy silence they eventually drifted into sleep.

While Yulia was away staying with her friend, her mother finally came to a decision. With trembling fingers Larissa dials the phone, "Hello Stacia..it's your sister Larissa..Yes..I know it's been a long time sis, but I've been thinking about you and hoped we could start talking with one another again. We have so much to catch up on and discuss.."

Coming through the door after another long day of school Yulia was surprised to see her mother laughing over a family photo album with a woman she didn't recognize, yet looked strangely familiar. She looked much like her mother, but with a brighter, healthier glow about her, as if she hadn't been wieghed down by the alcohol and worry that had plagued her mother all the recent months.
"Yuli honey..this is my sister..your aunt Stacia." The slightly older woman smiled in a friendly manner, "oh my, you look even prettier than your pictures." Standing up she went over to her niece and gave her a warm, gentle hug.
"Oh..thank you. Nice to meet you..um..auntie." Yulia blinked at her aunt as they pulled out of the embrace.
"I haven't seen you since you were a little baby. Now look how you've grown! It seems like only yesterday.."

"Yuli, your aunt and I haven't spoken since you were a baby. It's a long story, but we've started talking again and I wanted you to know your aunt. Come, let's go into the kitchen and we can all talk while we get dinner ready."

Yulia listened as both the older women talked about old times and filling each other in on some of the more recent events. She learned the reason why they hadn't spoken in so long was that Stacia had been ostracized by the family for her "sinful" ways, mainly referring to her relationships with other women.
"I was usually referred to as the "daughter of shame" by our parents", said Stacia as she smiled at her niece.
"At least when they acknowledged my presence", she sighed.
Yulia looked over at her mother, who merely nodded with a sad look on her face.
"Yes, and I'm afraid that I followed in their footsteps for so long. I'm very sorry for that sis."
Larissa reached across the table and took her younger sister's hand in hers.
"Its all in the past. Let's mend our relationship. I'm just glad we're speaking again and I now have a chance to get to know my beautiful neice."
Yulia decided she really liked her long lost aunt, and maybe there was at least one person who might understand what she's been going through. For the first time since Lena left she felt a glimmer of hope.
Dinner was ready by the time her father arrived. As usual he didn't speak much, mostly chewed and slurped his food, but her mother and aunt kept the dinner conversation flowing. Of course there was no more mention of Stacia's more personal life, mostly just small talk. Before her aunt left after dinner she turned to Yulia and told her, "I'd really love to have you visit me at my house sometime. It's time we spend some time together and for us to get to know one another. We are family and we shouldn't be stranger's any longer."
"I'd really like that auntie", smiled Yulia.
She sincerely did hope she'd get to visit her aunt soon. Like an oasis in the desert, she saw a glimmer of life preserving understanding and empathy, she only realized for the first time how she'd been so lacking in her life!

TBC...

nikki
25-09-2004, 02:58
Worth waiting for :) ;) ...