PDA

View Full Version : Nelly Furtado: new sounds

Lux
20-11-2003, 07:03
has anyone heard her new song Powerless (Say What You Want)?

i realllly like it. it's trendy, at least. she looks great, back in flashing colors. the banjo kicks ass. i don't have a link, but if you go to my.yahoo, you will find tons of videos including this one

QueenBee
20-11-2003, 20:25
Lux, I'll check it out :)

tatuboi04
24-11-2003, 00:40
Nelly Furtado used to be my favorite artist until t.A.T.u. came around. She still ismy favorite muscian. I attended her Burn in the Spotlight tour and got to meet with her. I loved Whoa Nelly and eagerly await this albums arrival tomorrow. You can hear all the tracks on mtv.com 's the leak. It is an awesome album, a definate must get. her style is very unique and so fresh. Go Nelly :-D It's good to see fellow NelStar and t.A.T.u. fans, I thought I was the only one!

kishkash
24-11-2003, 01:31
yer the single came out in Canada around my birfdee...but i hadn't seen the vid for it yet. I think muchmusic did a behind the scenes thing for it...and some of the stuff was shot while she was still preg...hence the puffiness of some of the shots of her in the vid.

Its a pretty good song, i have to admit i kinda wasn't sure about it at first....thought it was a drop for her..but the new sound worx. But then again the first time i heard the song i was drunk and cynical, so i dunno if my first opinions were all that valid :none: :p