PDA

View Full Version : Need For Love...

TaTu^HeRo
21-10-2003, 18:37
Where do i begin this endless struggle to find my soul? Oceans drown me in the dilemma of who i am? where am I? Do I belong here? All my life, I wrote love letters for a person that didn't exist, the person who would love me for what I am, the person who would be able to be miles away from me, but never seem to love me less, but love me more. Someone I'd be able to stay all night for, just to make that person smile when they're crying or sad. Someone that would love me without the need to label what we are, or where do we belong, just capable of knowing we are together, and whatever life does to us, we're ok cause we'll be there for each other, we're safe together. I need someone to be able to hear me when I ask them not to be afraid cause I am there, someone who would be able to read my poetry without being scared of what next? Cause we don't know what's next.. we just know.. we're safe together... in search for someone.. people who believe in what i say... and in search for someone like me.. talk to me, I searched all the way, and I wish to find that someone!!

Lena410
21-10-2003, 19:43
you'll find that someone TaTu^HeRo, sooner or later. I still believe that there's someone out there for everybody. Even after a day like today, I still believe. *rubs temples*

*hugs* I've been told a lot of times that that person comes when you least expect it...I still hope that's true.

denial
22-10-2003, 17:46
Dear TaTu^HeRo, I wish you...someday .. hopefully soon .. a love as love as you want it... but you have to wait .. because your love so pure and true .. its not just for anyone.. :rose: