PDA

View Full Version : Damnation!

Tom Violence
06-10-2003, 21:18
Just how wicked and sinful are you? When you burn in hell, will it in be in a white hot furnace? Or will you merely be toasted above a bunsen burner? Today you lucky, lucky people can find out. Just follow this link (http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv).

Apparently I'm going straight to the Seventh Level of Hell. Heckfire. This, it would seem, is the level populated by those quick of temper and violent of temprement.

I also scored very highly in the fields of treachery, hereticism and gloominess. So no suprises there, then.

QueenBee
06-10-2003, 21:27
The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Fifth Level of Hell!

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Very Low
Level 2 | Moderate
Level 3 | High
Level 4 | High
Level 5 | Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very High
Level 7 | High
Level 8- the Malebolge | Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus | Moderate

Level descriptions: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html
Take the test: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

zebu
06-10-2003, 21:36
I am also going to the Seventh Level of Hell.so see you there :)

my scores were also very high:Prodigal and Avaricious, Lustful

EeZeReal
06-10-2003, 21:41
LOL@A pimp is a good thing to be. :laugh:

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Fourth Level of Hell!

Just before the river Styx is the Fourth Level of Hell. Here, the prodigal and the avaricious suffer their punishment, as they roll weights back and forth against one another. You will share eternal damnation with others who either wasted and lived greedily and insatiably, or who stockpiled their fortunes, hoarding everything and sharing nothing. Plutus, the wolf-like demon of wealth, dwells here.

Oh well...sounds pretty bad... :lalala:

haku
06-10-2003, 21:58
LMAO, i'm an heretic apparently. I already knew that! :D

Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis

You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.
Ooh, Furies with limbs of women... doesn't sound that bad! :D

Oh well, i've survived Wolfenstein, Doom, Halflife, and Unreal, i'll survive the City of Dis! *Grabs his trusted battle axe*

Mossopp
06-10-2003, 22:04
I'm going to the Fifth Level

"The river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx."

Oh well, it sounds way more fun than the place I currently reside. Bring it on!!

rachelc
06-10-2003, 22:07
So I've just been sent to Limbo, the first level of hell. Caesar, Socrates, Virgil and Aristotle are also here, and apparently the atmosphere is peaceful but sad. I think I'm going to fit right in.

I hope you're all impressed by how virtuous I am.

crni
06-10-2003, 22:14
me a heretic :p
The wretched King Minos has decided your fate. His tale wraps around his body 6 times.
The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis!
i go along with haku :D

kishkash
06-10-2003, 22:22
:ill: *goes and sits on the bench next to zebu and Tom Violence*

Seventh Level of Hell
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guarded by the Minotaur, who snarls in fury, and encircled within the river Phlegethon, filled with boiling blood, is the Seventh Level of Hell. The violent, the assasins, the tyrants, and the war-mongers lament their pitiless mischiefs in the river, while centaurs armed with bows and arrows shoot those who try to escape their punishment. The stench here is overpowering. This level is also home to the wood of the suicides- stunted and gnarled trees with twisting branches and poisoned fruit. At the time of final judgement, their bodies will hang from their branches. In those branches the Harpies, foul birdlike creatures with human faces, make their nests. Beyond the wood is scorching sand where those who committed violence against God and nature are showered with flakes of fire that rain down against their naked bodies. Blasphemers and sodomites writhe in pain, their tongues more loosed to lamentation, and out of their eyes gushes forth their woe. Usurers, who followed neither nature nor art, also share company in the Seventh Level.

Im a good girl i am :hmmm: *mumbles* I really AM starting to hate these online things LOL.

I can't even bring myself to kill a bug...yet i'll be hanging out with the violent, assasins and tyrants? pffffffft.

I bid you good day! *huffs and turns on heels*

Lux
07-10-2003, 02:01
*sits next to kish* *lights a cig*

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Seventh Level of Hell!

Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Very Low
Level 2 | High
Level 3 | High
Level 4 | Low
Level 5 | High
Level 6 - The City of Dis | High
Level 7 | Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge | Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus | High

heh, figures.:none:

taty994945
07-10-2003, 02:50
6th level. looks like im with haku and crni..hehe we'll kick their asses. :D

thegurgi
07-10-2003, 20:41
I LOVE Dante's Divine Comedy! I've read it TWICE!

I'm in the 3rd Level of Hell, because i do love my possesions:
In the third circle, you find yourself amidst eternal rain, maledict, cold, and heavy. The gluttons are punished here, lying in the filthy mixture of shadows and of putrid water. Because you consumed in excess, you meet your fate beneath the cold, dirty rain, amidst the other souls that there lay unhappily in the stinking mud. Cerebus, a canine monster cruel and uncouth with his three heads and red eyes, dwells in this level. He growls and tears at the damned with his teeth and claws.

(Click on a level for more info)
Level Who are sent there? Score
Purgatory Repenting Believers Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Low
Level 2 Lustful High
Level 3 Gluttonous Extreme
Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious Moderate
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy High
Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Very High
Level 7 Violent High
Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous Moderate

I realize i'm the only one to get an EXTREME rating hehehehe. It's probably because i said i'd rather forgo sex than food. But i don't indulge in sex or such things... so that's weird. If not i'd probably be put in THE CITY OF DIS with Haku, or THE MALEBOGE, which were equally as high.