PDA

View Full Version : global sex survey 2003

zebu
06-10-2003, 10:42
I saw the thread about Russians being the least happy people on the Earth and decided to show a survey about sex where Russians are no.3 lovers in the world. :)

"More than 150,000 lovers worldwide took part in what we believe is the largest ever online survey exploring sexual attitudes and behaviour across the globe.

The research revealed people have sex an average of 127 times a year and that almost three quarters of us are happy with our sex lives. It’s the Eastern Europeans who are the most sexually active with the Hungarians, Bulgarians and Russians all topping the 150 mark each year.

And while the Americans are well below the global average when it comes to frequency of sex, they’re still seen as one of the world’s sexiest nationalities – second only to the Brazilians

Forty five per cent of people have had a real life one night stand, although virtual reality sex by phone, text or e-mail is clearly a growing phenomenon. However, this new techno trend is still no substitute for the classic turn on of sexy underwear, lubricants and sex toys.

English footballer and Real Madrid star David Beckham topped the sexiest man league table while American actress Jennifer Lopez took the female crown. "

here are the results:Frequency of sex
Hungary 152
Bulgaria 151
Russia 150
Serbia/Montenegro 147
CROATIA 144 we also aren't bad :D

source (http://www.durex.com/index.html)

Devilish Yulia
06-10-2003, 11:07
English footballer and Real Madrid star David Beckham topped the sexiest man league table

hmmm Beckham is quite a good looking bloke i reckon! :D
but the whole sex thing i dun wanna get involved in it too much now do i?

cant believe russia is at no.3 and they arent even happy ppl!...no wonder yul and lena used to have sex 3 times a day :spy:

damn thunder and lightning striking round my place so better get off...so erm laterz ppl!

Kappa
06-10-2003, 16:33
Well. Actually I'd give the fact that Russia scored so high, to the fact that it's also the coldest country around. Kinda figures. :P

Lena410
06-10-2003, 17:18
darje great point! :D

Why is Hungary first? Seems like I'm living on the wrong side of the border. :D

coolasfcuk
06-10-2003, 17:33
here are the results:Frequency of sex
Hungary 152
Bulgaria 151
Russia 150
Serbia/Montenegro 147
CROATIA 144 we also aren't bad

:D :done: Hahahha, pretty good, but....why are we Bulgarians second?!?!?! Cant believe those Hungarians beat us ...pfttttttttttttt.

And just look at those results... Eastern Europeans are rocking the boat :cool: Top 5 spots are taken by us :10x:

mhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhm sex is good :gigi:

forgot to add......hahhaha.... or maybe Eastern Europeans are just the biggest liers when it comes to polls ;) esp ones about sex

haku
06-10-2003, 18:49
eeeeeeeeeek :eek:

Last year France was first with 167 times a year, this year we're only 7th with 144 times! What happened?!?

PowerPuff Grrl
08-10-2003, 00:55
decided to show a survey about sex where Russians are no.3 lovers in the world.

Quantity does not equate to quality of said sexuality.
Just because Eastern Europeans have sex the most often does not mean they are the world greatest lovers. Hell, they could be getting some ass while being some of the world's worst lovers. I just saying, :dknow: .
Though thinking about it now, it could explain why they are some of the most unhappiest (read: unsatisfied) people.

Oh, please. I kid because I love!
:p