PDA

View Full Version : Tatu Fanfic - Denied

Ripptyd
06-10-2003, 01:56
Ok...So...I really got inspired to write this.

It's definitely a new look at a possible relationship between them. Nothing sappy, nothing fluffy. I don't work that way anymore...

Anyhow, it's not all up. Hell, the part I've posted isn't even the whole first part, but I've been so anxious to get this out there.

Song lyrics are completely credited to Howie Day in the song "Ghost."

http://ripptyd.bekkis.com

guesshoo
06-10-2003, 02:29
problem.

the fic sounds so interesting, the anticipation is killing me. however, i don't know/can't see where the fic is on your site taryn (i hope you don't mind me calling you that). i remember reading one of your fics b4 but i am simply unable to recall the steps to accesssing the stories.

wanna dish out some directions to a devouted fanfic reader?

*looks round hoping she doesn't look like a complete ass-wad*

amikana
06-10-2003, 03:14
okay - if you go to taryn's site click on the pic to enter her main page/journal type section. on the right hand side is a menu of sorts...i think the second one down is media. click on that and you'll get a screen with a list - click on my fiction. and you should find the link to the stories.

at least, that's how i read her stories.

taryn - freaking *awesome* story so far! i'm very intrigued by this, i hope you continue it soon. you have no idea how happy i am to see that you're writing again!!

hurray for awesome fanfic writers!! :D:D

parrish122
06-10-2003, 13:49
As always, I'm so very impressed with your writing ability. And I'm thrilled that you've finally shared some of your writing with us again!

<Sigh> If *only* I could have written that well when I was your age....

Anyways, great work! Can't wait to see more.

Parrish

guesshoo
08-10-2003, 03:04
intriguing.
interesting.
deep.
all bottled up into one; excellent!

Ripptyd
12-10-2003, 22:27
Posted a bit more.

It's still in part one...I suppose somehow I'll figure out a way to distinguish between parts if it ends up being more than one part.

QueenBee
12-10-2003, 22:52
Ripptyd, sounds interesting, I'm gonna read it right now. :)

Edit: I read the fic and I like it, but I'm kinda lost and don't understand what's going on.. It's midnight = not a good time for me to be reading fanfics and posting on forums :dead:

Oh and excuse the misspellings, I'm tired and GAH.. :dead: *Will come back tomorrow and re-read fanfic*

PS. You know on the banner of "Mixing Grey", where did you get that piccie from??

Kappa
13-10-2003, 04:04
Very good.

Good to see you still write.

Ripptyd
20-10-2003, 22:05
Originally posted by QueenBee
Ripptyd, sounds interesting, I'm gonna read it right now. :)

Edit: I read the fic and I like it, but I'm kinda lost and don't understand what's going on.. It's midnight = not a good time for me to be reading fanfics and posting on forums :dead:

Oh and excuse the misspellings, I'm tired and GAH.. :dead: *Will come back tomorrow and re-read fanfic*

PS. You know on the banner of "Mixing Grey", where did you get that piccie from??

I kinda like the fact your confused, as kooky as that sounds. It's supposed to be a confusing story. At least for the characters. It's cool to have the reader in the same place as the character. That way you can't really tell what's happening and what WILL happen. ;)

And the picture for Mixing Grey is from the Vouge photoshoot. :)