PDA

View Full Version : the ?REAL? Lena...

kishkash
17-09-2003, 04:11
Hey All!

So im sure everyone remembers the adorable little pix of little Tatu that we grew so fond of :D *communal awwww everyone*

Im sure u also recall the cute little Lena pic where she is hugging a stuffed duck *typed dick there a few times...the 'u' and the 'i' keys are so fecking close to one another :none:*

Well anyway, during my eternel quest for the perfect Avy *kinda like Yulia's eternel quest for the "hair"*, i came across the SAME pic..'sept it isn't really Lena yo! *hears gasps of shock LOL*. Its like on this site ennumerating the cuteness of various new parents' kiddies.

So here today...before the galley of tatu fans...I present to you the enlightening link:
http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=www.envisagedesign.com/ohbaby/images/funnypics/Ducklove.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.envisagedesign.com/ohbaby/funstory.html&h=257&w=200&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dfunny%2Bpictures%26start%3D480%26svnu m%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26sa%3DN

*ya ya i know its long :hmmm:*

taty994945
17-09-2003, 04:59
LMAO at stuffed dick :D

about the baby pics thats strange...maybe they were switched at birth. spooky.

QueenBee
22-09-2003, 16:31
Huh? :spy:

EeZeReal
22-09-2003, 18:09
Hmmmmm that is strange..... Someone must be telling porkies... :spy:

Lux
22-09-2003, 23:38
nice observation kish!

maybe some tatu fans believe everything they see? there's no way one could've known that that WAS lena. *shrug*
but it's NOT. muwahhaha :eek:

coolasfcuk
23-09-2003, 17:57
Hahah, thanks Kish - I dont remember seening that pic, but that's ok, never the less - 'mass hypnosis' :laugh:

It's like seeing a pic of Yulia's new hair with dyed pink skull showing through - one person suggests the idea that it is a scar, then the 'monster' is let loose :gigi: - the discussion continues: it's not only a regular scar.... but it looks like her head was shaved around that area....ohhh, what happened to our Yulia....whoever did this to her - I am going to kill them.......... and so ooooooooooooooooooon.
Didnt you guys play 'Broken Phone' or however you call that game for kids... kids line up, or are sitting around the tabble - the sentance/story starts at one end, and is transmitted from kid to kid in the ear- by the time it reached the end it is a bit transformed :laugh: [I think that's how you play - might be forgetting something ]Sorry, just associated that with t.A.T.u. a sec ago also - cause I was replying to something concerning the mass media - freaky freaky :spy: