PDA

View Full Version : Canada pictures

pelantire
11-09-2003, 07:37
No, this is not tATy related, sorry, but here is where art is posted I presume, and this stuff I think is artsy. Many on this forum are from far and wide, and I think posting your travel photos would be pretty neat. I have 48 photos, but only uploaded the best ones I think, on my website.
HERE (http://www.geocities.com/jfpelan/taty.htm) is the link. It should work, paste the target if it does not. Remember these are large sized files, and it will take some time to load them but it should be worth the wait. I may compress the images when I have time but for now, patience. OK, I have gone out of my head, please enjoy these travel pics! :D

freddie
11-09-2003, 09:45
Great pics pelantire. Canada looks splendid. Maybe you should post this pics in the pics thread. I know we should post pictures of ourselves there, but the way it's been going lately with all the chat it'd be nice to see ANY pics on that thread. :D

kishkash
11-09-2003, 13:25
SWEET! Thanks for the pix pelantire! Me Canadian. but never been to Alberta (way to go lowest taxes in Canada!!)

Canada looks splendid
I ain't gonna argue wit ya!

I have kewl pix too of my various short holidays around the Country...but would be a little toooo much trouble to scan im afraid..and me lazy, so I'll just rely on the fact that other Canadians will post more pix *looks at E*

pelantire
11-09-2003, 23:27
Originally posted by kishkash
(way to go lowest taxes in Canada!!)

Hmm, lowest taxes, really? Wow, how much do you pay because auto insurance here is now monopolized, and utilities continue to double... More pix coming I suppose, I hope this week.

0newinged
11-09-2003, 23:54
Lovely pics pelantire, I've always wanted to head out west sometime, hope the fire situtation is finally under control out there, it is a shame to see the beauty destroyed.

Thanks for sharing :)