PDA

View Full Version : Cybersex Thread II

Kappa
03-09-2003, 04:28
Yeah, that's right! Who remembers ye ole gangbang celebrated one month ago? :P I_Love_Yulia's and my twisted minds have decided to come up with the very entertaining pervert attraction we had a month ago.

Basically the other thread started with a very perverted talk Ripptyd and me had but as I changed my computer's processor I can't find the log I had it in. *blushes* So as of now, we will start with the question you want to reply but were too afraid to do... :P

What would you do as either Yulia's or Lena's sexual slave? :P

Rachel
03-09-2003, 04:31
Originally posted by darje
What would you do as either Yulia's or Lena's sexual slave? :P I'd rather be an item of Yulia's clothing...her panties...I could slide across her pussy all day without getting any weird looks from anyone LOL :D

kishkash
03-09-2003, 04:31
EVERYTHING..but then again im kinky *looks around* anyone else wanna say somfin :none:

I'd rather be an item of Yulia's clothing...her panties...I could slide across her pussy all day without getting any weird looks from anyone LOL

Now THAT's a good one! *puddles* (oh no and it begins again :p)

hurm...or maybe her clit ring? lol (remember the "information" we got a while back about that?)

Kappa
03-09-2003, 04:37
Originally posted by I_Love_Yulia
I'd rather be an item of Yulia's clothing...her panties...I could slide across her pussy all day without getting any weird looks from anyone LOL :D

If she wore long skirts, maybe you could also do that... :P But I think Lena already beat you to that.

hurm...or maybe her clit ring? lol (remember the "information" we got a while back about that?)

I still won't believe that until I actually see her clit pierced. :D And most probably I_Love_Yulia would beat me to that. LMAO

haku
03-09-2003, 04:51
I'm not sure i'm allowed to post in this thread... :lalala:

Obviously, i could not be either girls' sexual slave, i'm not their type... :rolleyes:

But i'd like to be their bed sheets! That way i could witness their activities, i'd be in contact with their naked bodies, i would get soaked by their puddles... :liplick:
Life doesn't get any better than that! :D

Lux
03-09-2003, 04:54
videotape Julia and I doing what otherwise would be incriminating things, use it as leverage as a threat of slander with physical evidence to ivan, and blackmail him to get in contact with the mods of this place to close down this thread. that's 24 talking. yay jack bauer, he's my hero.:)

Kappa
03-09-2003, 04:55
haku, LMAO. Would you be silken?

haku
03-09-2003, 05:03
Would you be silken?
Ooh, silken! Absolutely! I'm a classy kind of sheets!! :D

luxxi
03-09-2003, 08:46
Originally posted by haku
Ooh, silken! Absolutely! I'm a classy kind of sheets!! :D

Black silk decadent sheets, I'd say. Or maybe red.;)

I'd loe to be Lena's bra so Yulia would have her hands on me all the time. :D

As for being ther sex slaves: anything they would want me to. Making breakfast only in apron.:hmmm:

Devilish Yulia
03-09-2003, 10:00
But i'd like to be their bed sheets! That way i could witness their activities, i'd be in contact with their naked bodies, i would get soaked by their puddles...
Life doesn't get any better than that!

ewww eww eww eww eww eww ewww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well then i bet some people are getting quite horny round here! but i wish i was actually them! well not quite them but like i was a part of their mind so when lena or yulia snogs eachother or something then u can feel the sensation and *All The things She Said running through her head*! but its a bit off topic in a way!...oh wellz:D

taty994945
03-09-2003, 11:33
people here are horny but they are in good taste. I have yet to see anyone write something like "i wanna fuck yulia/lena" :)

EeZeReal
03-09-2003, 13:39
I have yet to see anyone write something like "i wanna fuck yulia/lena"

Pffft...Perish the thought.... Now who would have that in mind to type..... :rolleyes:

These type of threads are more fun to look at than to participate in.... :gigi:

Although errrrm a sex slave eh...... Hmmmmm I'd be her personal towel..... :lalala:

luxxi
03-09-2003, 19:02
Originally posted by THEvolkovaADDICT
Pffft...Perish the thought.... Now who would have that in mind to type..... :rolleyes:

Lena/Yulia.:D

Lцfberg
03-09-2003, 21:44
Yulia! :D

taty994945
04-09-2003, 02:54
naughty naughty :D

Kappa
04-09-2003, 03:17
Devilish Yulia, so young, so naпve. ^_____^;; There already was a thread like this and it got to proportions you wouldn't want to reach. :P

taty994945
04-09-2003, 07:40
hey darje can u please post a link of the first thread? it sounds pretty interesting :D

febrika
04-09-2003, 09:55

But i'd like to be their bed sheets! That way i could witness their activities, i'd be in contact with their naked bodies, i would get soaked by their puddles... :liplick:

hm-mh :) u said it well enough haku. :dead:

Kappa
04-09-2003, 17:04
taty994945, it's nonexistant. I can't send you the link because it has been erased and it caused enough trouble to let it just hang around the place. ^_^

haku
04-09-2003, 18:00
Panties, sheets, bra, towel... so in this perverted world we'd all be living with the girls as personal items! :D
I bet we could have some interesting conversations in the dirty laundry basket... :lalala:

ewww eww eww eww eww eww ewww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ew? How can you say that? There's nothing ew about Y&L! Even their puddles are yummy! :liplick:

EeZeReal
04-09-2003, 18:22
Even their puddles are yummy!

Haha... :laugh: Pitty we're in the 3rd perspective and can't confirm that... :gigi: :lalala:

Theres always hope I suppose.... :rolleyes:

kishkash
04-09-2003, 18:28
Haha... Pitty we're in the 3rd perspective and can't confirm that...

I COULD confirm if i was Lena's tongue :newyear: but a good tongue never licks and tells ;)

EeZeReal
04-09-2003, 18:33
but a good tongue never licks and tells

LoL...... A good tongue never stops licking thats why... :rolleyes:

Mmmmmmmmm..... *Leaves thread imagining the possibilities of being Lena's tongue* :D

haku
04-09-2003, 18:44
*Leaves thread imagining the possibilities of being Lena's tongue*
Of course i'd rather be Yulia's tongue but i'm already the sheets so i'm just going to wait for the yummy puddles. :liplick: *licks lips*

DAZ
04-09-2003, 23:57
Panties, sheets, bra, towel... so in this perverted world we'd all be living with the girls as personal items! :D
I bet we could have some interesting conversations in the dirty laundry basket... :lalala:

:
:heh: If we're gonna be personal items i could lower the tone even further by volunterring to be lenas vi...:laugh: :dead:
No i'm not going there(unfortunately)

kishkash
05-09-2003, 01:41
C'mon DAZ...u can say the word...don't be shy :D

haku
05-09-2003, 01:56
Yeah, you can be Lena's robot if you want! :D

I would get even more puddles! And Lena can puddle as much as she wants on me... Yummy Lena's puddles... :liplick: :liplick: *salivates*

kishkash
05-09-2003, 02:04
haku...u dirty old man ... me likes :lol:

*wonders which one has to sleep in the wet spot a.k.a. haku*

febrika
05-09-2003, 02:21

LMFAO :lol:

that laundry basket is hilarious ! reminds me of cartoon movies then we chit chat what we felt while we're at their particular part and we also exchange pictures of our observations being there :D

EeZeReal
05-09-2003, 02:22
*wonders which one has to sleep in the wet spot a.k.a. haku*

Wouldn't the whole sheet be wet... :eek:

Mmmmmmmmm.... Well in my mind anyway.... :lalala: :liplick:

haku
05-09-2003, 02:44
we chit chat what we felt while we're at their particular part and we also exchange pictures of our observations being there
That's the idea! :D

Panties/Rachel could tell how it felt to be sliding across Yulia's pussy all day... and how many times Yulia used her fingers...

Towel/TvA would tell about being rubbed all over Yulia's naked and wet body after she had a shower, and if his lucky, Yulia might have used him aswell to wipe sweat from her glistening body after she had sex with Lena...

And of course i could tell all about their latest steamy bed activities, and yes TvA, the whole me would definitely be wet after that!
So many yummy puddles! :liplick: :liplick: *salivates some more*

ypsidan04
05-09-2003, 03:09
I just got here, so I have to comment on a few things:

Originally posted by kishkash
Now THAT's a good one! *puddles* (oh no and it begins again :p)

Whoa, whoa. Hold on a sec. Is that true? It can't be! :hmmm:

*Thinks about it*
*Thinks again*
*Thinks it up a third time*
*Just might be addicted to that thought*
*gets real light headed*

:dead: :dead:

Originally posted by taty994945
people here are horny but they are in good taste. I have yet to see anyone write something like "i wanna fuck yulia/lena" :)

Don't give out ideas!!!! :grustno: :znaika:

*hopes this thread never dies*
*We should all thank Haku for good thoughts*
*If ONLY we had proof that this stuff actually goes on*

kishkash
05-09-2003, 03:33
Whoa, whoa. Hold on a sec. Is that true? It can't be!

LMAO...u know how reliable the "information" ( <-- note the quotes ) we get is...its just like the other stories about them going to get married underwater...them bungeejumping off the empire state bldg etc.

Take it all with a tequila shot, some lime and a pinch of salt :done:

edit: i just realized that if we did a tequila shot for every bullshit / PR story we heard about tatu....we would be supa drunk at an alcaholics pace! That would make a wicked drinking game! I think I'll call it the "tatu liver twister"

haku
05-09-2003, 04:20
Hold on a sec. Is that true? It can't be!
Haha, don't worry, it's not true! That clit piercings story was so blatantly false that even the Sun did not publish it! That gives you an idea of how reliable it is! :laugh:

Plus i'm their bed sheets, if they had piercings there, i would know! :D

We should all thank Haku for good thoughts
I'm happy to share! I have thoughts like that all day long... :lalala:

*Goes back to his fantasy of getting drenched by Y&L's yummy puddles... :liplick: *

Kappa
05-09-2003, 04:35
Mmmmmh... what do I want to be?

*griiiiin* Lena's braaaaa... she'd never leave me in a hotel and I'd be always grabbing her breasts! XD

haku
05-09-2003, 05:02
Lena's braaaaa...
Good choice! I'm sure you'll have interesting stories to tell when you get to the dirty laundry basket... :D

BTW, what is Lena's robot doing in there, tsk, she should be more careful with her toys... :spy:

Well, i certainly don't mind cause that robot has a lot to tell!
I mean, i saw the all thing since Lena was on me when she was having fun with her robot and getting me all wet with her yummy puddles, but it's always nice to hear the story from an insider's point of view... :liplick:

Kappa
05-09-2003, 06:38
I have an interesting story. :D She has the habit of not taking me off when she has fun with her robot so I can corroborate robot's story. :heh:

ypsidan04
05-09-2003, 19:47
LMAO...u know how reliable the "information" ( <-- note the quotes ) we get is...its just like the other stories about them going to get married underwater...them bungeejumping off the empire state bldg etc.

Take it all with a tequila shot, some lime and a pinch of salt :done:

edit: i just realized that if we did a tequila shot for every bullshit / PR story we heard about tatu....we would be supa drunk at an alcaholics pace! That would make a wicked drinking game! I think I'll call it the "tatu liver twister"

Well, I got to thinking last night, and I thought that if that was the case, wouldn't that make Lena's job....a little harder? :hmmm: :laugh: You're right about the second part. We'd be drunk before you can say "200 Po Vstretchnoy".

You people crack me up. :D

luxxi
05-09-2003, 20:10
I'd love to be Yulia's bra. Just lie there in the drawer and do nothing but being constantly thought about and missed. :D

Kappa
05-09-2003, 22:56
luxxi, tough luck my friend, I already claimed that. You can be her panties thought. XD

kishkash
05-09-2003, 23:20
luxxi, tough luck my friend, I already claimed that. You can be her panties thought.

*cough* erm Darje...i dunno 'bout that...ILY wouldn't be too happy about that.... AND if ur thinking clit ring...that's already been taken i think too

luxxi...have u considered being her belly button ring thingie? it dangles pretty low ;)

EeZeReal
05-09-2003, 23:23
I'd love to be Yulia's bra. Just lie there in the drawer and do nothing but being constantly thought about and missed.

LoL.....Oh how I would envy you.... :p

ypsidan04
05-09-2003, 23:59
Alright, two words:

Strawberry panties.

(or any generic ones) :liplick:
(I can't look at strawberries the same way anymore :D )

P.S. - I saw this girl today......man did she look like Lena! The best look-alike I've ever seen. :eek: I didn't do a doubletake, I did a 4 or 5 take.

Devilish Yulia
06-09-2003, 11:43
lol im having a whole lot of fun watching u lot chatter bout being their panties,bras,towels and bedsheets! its a very interesting thread i must say myself! :laugh: :lol:
but i wish i was all of them.. i might even be some of yulia and lenas body parts too :hmmm: that would be so kewl...:p

Ew? How can you say that? There's nothing ew about Y&L! Even their puddles are yummy

haku! how in the flippin world are u supposed to know wat yulia and lenas puddles taste like? but i do agree wit some of u that it could be yummy but u never know...:D maybe thats how yulia perverted lena[meaning yulia turned her to a naughtier girl than she would be now] cos maybe lena has been drinking too much of yulias juices...:lalala: if she drinks too much she'll turn into yulia...:coctail:

Devilish Yulia
06-09-2003, 11:58
Originally posted by ypsidan04

P.S. - I saw this girl today......man did she look like Lena! The best look-alike I've ever seen. :eek: I didn't do a doubletake, I did a 4 or 5 take.

well ur not the only 1 cos at my skool there is this 7th grade girl name michelle roles and she looks like a second version of lena otherwise known as a 12 yr old lena! she has red curly hair,freckles and she hazel-blue eyes! she even plays in the band! although i dont talk to her or anything but i just see her 5 days a week! its like seeing lena nearly everyday :hmmm:

but the real lena is much more gorgeous :rose:

DAZ
06-09-2003, 12:07
I have an interesting story. :D She has the habit of not taking me off when she has fun with her robot so I can corroborate robot's story. :heh:
Did you happen to graze me on the way in?:done:
I'm off for a new set of batteries :heh:

Pop!
07-09-2003, 06:36
This perverted thread is so cool! And hey, Yulia seems to be a bit perverted too! Havin' a bit o' fun with the reflection, eh missus? :coctail:

http://taty.co.uk/gallery.files/big/tattoo5.jpg

Ooo..ypsidan04, i saw a chick who looked just like Yulia at a district comp. the other day!! Well, she looked like Yuls did when she was abou 15 only with short black hair. IT WAS SO COOL!
Me and my friend stalked her for awhile. We got her comp. number, went up to the judges and found out her name then we stalked her some more and ended up talking to her. She was real grouchy and had a husky voice. Just like Yulia! Only without the Australian accent part. :)

*Pop! notices she just hit her 100th post mark* OMG!

DanteInferno
14-09-2003, 22:59
It seems all the good "roles" have been taken....

let me think.....what could i be........

found it.........I'll be the little yulia-devil on her shoulder... and whenever she thinks "should i have sex with Lena or not?"... i'll give her a push in the right direction...hehehhehee......Lena would never get a rest.....
:heh:

It'll be fun fighting with the yulia-angel on the other shoulder as well...

:smoke:

ypsidan04
18-09-2003, 03:11
Originally posted by DanteInferno
hehehhehee......Lena would never get a rest.....
:heh:

You're right about that. :lol:

You guys remember these jokes? :laugh:

Is is a very nice day. Birds singing, sun shinging. Lena and Julia went to the market to get some food. They stopped to buy a few cucumbers.

Julia (to the sales-woman): I want that big, long one with lots of bumps.
Sales-woman: Sure! [to Lena] And which one do you want?
Lena: I don't care. I am going to eat them.
-------------------------------------
So, Lena goes to the gynecologist, and upon examination, the doctor says, "Why, it's immaculate in here! What do you do to keep yourself so hygenic?"
Lena says, "I have a girl in twice a week." (twice a week? What happened to "3 times daily"?)
-------------------------------------
What's a 6.9?
Lena and Yulia interrupted by a period.
------------------------------------
What do you call Lena when she's got fingernails?
Single.
------------------------------------
Lena goes to doctor and complains about two green marks on her thighs. Doctors looks at them and says »Are you by any chance lesbian?« Lena, a bit shocked says »Yes, I am.« »Well, tell your partner her earrings aren't made of pure gold.«
----------------
Annoying reporter: »Lena, does Yulia yell when she comes?« »No, she rings the bell.«

Priceless!!! - all of 'em. :done:

madeldoe
18-09-2003, 03:16
Lena goes to doctor and complains about two green marks on her thighs. Doctors looks at them and says »Are you by any chance lesbian?« Lena, a bit shocked says »Yes, I am.« »Well, tell your partner her earrings aren't made of pure gold.«

LMAO!! :laugh: that was a good one!! *claps* ohh what a knee slapper :laugh: :done:

*cough* i dont belong here..how did i get in here..*slowly backs out of thread* :gigi:

Khartoun2004
18-09-2003, 04:17
I would love to be Yulia's fingers :lalala:

That way TvA and I could compare notes on what it's like on the inside vs. the Outside :gigi:

haku
18-09-2003, 04:22
I would love to be Yulia's fingers
That way TvA and I could compare notes on what it's like on the inside vs. the Outside
I'm sure you would have some things to say on Lena's inside too! :D

I'm all for finger action, that can only mean more yummy puddles for me! :liplick: *salivates*

Khartoun2004
18-09-2003, 04:36
My soul goal in life is to make everybody happy, including the sheets :rose: :coctail:

Of course action on Lena's side is a given I would think. Along with more puddles for you a soak up Haku. But I think I would be five very unhappy fingers if that were not the case :laugh:

kishkash
18-09-2003, 13:31
I'm all for finger action, that can only mean more yummy puddles for me! *salivates*

Ya know...there might be a fatal flaw in ur reasoning...what makes u think ANY puddles get soaked up (if u know what i mean)...u shoulda grabbed up being the tongue when u could :p

haku
18-09-2003, 23:08
Ya know...there might be a fatal flaw in ur reasoning...what makes u think ANY puddles get soaked up (if u know what i mean)...u shoulda grabbed up being the tongue when u could
Aren't we the party breaker? But your rational thinking won't deprive me of Y&L's yummy juices!

First, it's not all tongue action, we also have finger action and robot action, that's buckets of puddles for me right there! :liplick:

Second, this is Y&L here, we're talking real flooding! No way the tongues can clean all that, there will always be some side stream for me! :liplick:

guesshoo
18-09-2003, 23:38
Aren't we the party breaker? But your rational thinking won't deprive me of Y&L's yummy juices!

First, it's not all tongue action, we also have finger action and robot action, that's buckets of puddles for me right there! :liplick:

Second, this is Y&L here, we're talking real flooding! No way the tongues can clean all that, there will always be some side stream for me! :liplick:

lmao, you ppl are hilarious!
:eek: @ ur last paragraph haku:
yulia + lena = major flooding
lol, you guys are too funny!

ypsidan04
18-09-2003, 23:38
Ya know...there might be a fatal flaw in ur reasoning...what makes u think ANY puddles get soaked up (if u know what i mean)...u shoulda grabbed up being the tongue when u could :p

Now, that is smart. Why didn't someone come up with that before? :done:

Originally posted by guesshoo
lmao, you ppl are hilarious!
:eek: @ ur last chapter haku:
yulia + lena = major flooding
lol, you guys are too funny!

Same here.

major flooding: :heh:

EeZeReal
18-09-2003, 23:44
Flooding is cool....Not to mention im always at hand to absorb some excess liquid etc... :rolleyes:

Oh and yeah Khartoun2004.. the outside is a pretty nice sight..Loooool...Well ofcourse, it would be... :lalala: :D

Whats it like on the inside..? me curious ^_^

luxxi
18-09-2003, 23:59

Also don't forget we are talking 3 times/day here (and 4 times on Sundays :D ).

kishkash
19-09-2003, 03:07
Also don't forget we are talking 3 times/day here (and 4 times on Sundays ).

No wonder Lena got all dizzy and sweaty at the PC...who wouldn't get a lil weak after all that ;)

Second, this is Y&L here, we're talking real flooding! No way the tongues can clean all that, there will always be some side stream for me!

LMFAO haku...true dat ;)

Khartoun2004
20-09-2003, 21:58
hmmm where to begin?

The inside is hot, extremely wet, strong and constricting ;)

Actually it's so wet in there she really should have a sign that says "Warning! Slippery when wet!"

Devilish Yulia
21-09-2003, 02:45
the sign wouldn't really fit in there now would it...:rolleyes:

EeZeReal
21-09-2003, 02:48
It can go on the outside..I have a pic of something quite similar... :rolleyes:

hot, extremely wet, strong and constricting

Mmmmmmm sounds like my kind of place.... :D

Devilish Yulia
21-09-2003, 02:55
TvA im sure u'll want to stay in there for the rest of ur life...along wit most of u here in this thread :spy:

haku
21-09-2003, 02:59
a sign that says "Warning! Slippery when wet!"
You know, in Europe, road signs are never textual, the main part is always a pictograph because the signs are the same all over the continent and we have so many different languages.

I'm trying to imagine what kind of pictogram could warn for that kind of wetness! :laugh:

along wit most of u here in this thread
Not me... :no: I'll be in Lena's wetness... :lalala:

EeZeReal
21-09-2003, 03:01
im sure u'll want to stay in there for the rest of ur life

Ooooooooh yesh.... :D

If I could I'd call it my abode... :lalala:

Devilish Yulia
21-09-2003, 03:01
I'm trying to imagine what kind of pictogram could warn for that kind of wetness!

lol hopefully it wont have a pic of a person just about to fall over like the usual one...:D

protoman2k1
21-09-2003, 03:16
what a cool thread,
lol im late tough
now heres a shocker, I would wanna be....
Ivan's underwear
cause damn hes fine!

Devilish Yulia
21-09-2003, 03:22
now heres a shocker, I would wanna be....
Ivan's underwear
cause damn hes fine!

:eek:! now that is a shocker!!!!!!!...just kidding well thats a interesting one. ivans underpants...good choice:heh:

although i would still prefer to be either yulias or lena under pants...:lalala: :coctail:

luxxi
21-09-2003, 08:51
Originally posted by Khartoun2004
Actually it's so wet in there she really should have a sign that says "Warning! Slippery when wet!"

Or something like: "Wet area ahead. Proceed with caution." and angry pic of the other girl.

protoman2k1
21-09-2003, 09:17
yep it would be awsome to beIvan's underpants, the taught of me rubbing up against his cock and balls all day :) :)

Devilish Yulia
21-09-2003, 09:38
not to mention his butt...:rolleyes:

Kappa
21-09-2003, 10:13
Guys!!! Ew! There are lesbians in this forum! How dare you compare Ivan's jewel's to Lena's and Yulia's freaking TREASURES?!

*me goes puke along with a few more I know*

forre
21-09-2003, 10:29
Attention please! Please stay cleaner with your expression. Iе's a public place thus people may get offended.

Thanks. :rose:

Devilish Yulia
21-09-2003, 10:47
ill stay cleaner and darje i didnt say anythin ok!

now that thats cleared i think ill just shut my mouth for now...:p

ypsidan04
21-09-2003, 14:35
I'm trying to imagine what kind of pictogram could warn for that kind of wetness! :laugh:

Not a pictogram, but how about "Parking for Lena Only." :laugh: :lalala: ("Parking" - Get it? ;) )

(As opposed to all the signs I see around here in people's driveways: "Parking for *fans of such and such team* only")

Guys!!! Ew! There are lesbians in this forum! How dare you compare Ivan's jewel's to Lena's and Yulia's freaking TREASURES?!

*me goes puke along with a few more I know*

Theres also straight guys in this forum! Lets keep talk about Ivan to a minimum, thanks.