PDA

View Full Version : Sing it. (Again)

Ranko
01-09-2003, 19:23
I decided to record myself. Whee.... Been ages since i last sang. Whomever may be curious as to how does my voice sound like, feel free to listen to it an laugh a little. :D I cannot sing t.A.T.u for obvious reasons, so i choosed "Bunnies" by Howie Day. Lurves da song. ^_^ (Thankies. ^_~) However, i have no idea as to what i'm singing about, cause the lyrics i found don't match the music at all.. :hmmm: And i need an acoustic guitar. ^^;

Anyway, here (ftp://taty:site@213.98.139.244/bunnies.mp3) it is. :hmmm:

Echoed
01-09-2003, 23:12
DUDE. That was cool. ^_^ Greatly enjoyable. Do more!

Pwease? Lol.

~Echo.

0newinged
02-09-2003, 00:31
hey nice voice :) nice and calming :done: thanx for sharing with us!!

Kappa
02-09-2003, 06:15
Ranko, thankies who I thought you were thanking? I know no fan of Howie Day more obssesed than who just sprang into mind. ^_^;;

I wish my voice STILL worked. *coughs* But thanks! :D

QueenBee
02-09-2003, 14:30
HEY! It's not working! I demand a working link.. :spy:

Ranko
02-09-2003, 17:34
Thanks for the comments. Really. ^_^ But my voice is far from suited for singing, plus the timing isn't very good. *laughs* I might sing again someday, i guess. :hmmm:

"Thankies" goes to.. she who discovered this stellar song. ^_~

Sorry Queenie, the server was down... ^^; It's up now. Blackouts seem to be a trend in my town as of late. Ehn. -_-

QueenBee
02-09-2003, 18:08
Holy god of cheese.. Your voice is exactly what I thought it would be.. really cool. ^^ Aaaw it's so sad actually (the voice!) :(

QueenBee
02-09-2003, 18:26
Hey this is a pretty cool song. ^^ It makes me sad :( I just checked the lyrics and I was like "whoa!"...

I thought it sounded like "pushing me off, pushing me off, off the bed"... :spy:

How wrong I was..

Ranko
02-09-2003, 19:47
Thanks. ^_^ (But my voice isn't "cool" whatsoever. Lol.) It just fits my character o.k. i guess. :rolleyes: And yeah, it's a nice song, though a bit sad.

Originally posted by QueenBee
I thought it sounded like "pushing me off, pushing me off, off the bed"... :spy:

...what were you thinking about? :spy: *laughs*

QueenBee
02-09-2003, 19:56
Ranko, heh. Well let's just make "pushing me off the bed" something really deep.

For example Michael Jackson says sharing bed is a sign of love (he is a strange man).

Now if you push someone off the bed (while lying next to them) and refer to that quote, it can get quite deep.. ;)

QueenBee
02-09-2003, 19:59
Although I DO think "Crushed in the arms of a bear" is really really sad.

It reminds me of my friends actually and the fact that i lose them.

For example, they are the bears and are hugging me, and love me so much they crush me or something.. or they crush me because they feel hate towards me.

And then you lose them and realise you had so much love for eachother... *sighs*

It's unexplainable.

Don't you think it's sad?! C'mon.

Ranko
02-09-2003, 20:01
Wheee.... Everything's relative. :D

Ehn. Don't sue me for the lyrics... sue Howie Day... *laughs*

QueenBee
02-09-2003, 20:11
Ranko, Lol, nah, not when I'm this broke. :gigi:

But what's up with the lyrics? I searched and they sound totally different than the song. :spy: It said there are different versions, but I wanna know dammit..:P

Do more! Pwease? Lol.
I agree. You go and get recording right away, mister!!!

kishkash
05-09-2003, 23:49
oh gawd! i can't stop listening to it. Me never heard any Howie Day before...and im like totally in love with his music now!

me wanna know how to play it on the piano...it's like only a few bars repeated...but it's deadly :) Anyone have the sheetmusic for it? If not it wouldn't be hard for me to figure out the notes :D

THANKS for sharing this with us!! I agree with wots been said above ... PLEASE RECORD MORE! U have a wicked voice and i somehow think it fits in really well with Howie Day.

p.s. are u singing squishy we are squishie we are up and down? :grustno:

Unfortunately this can't go on my clubbing CD..'cause id be a depressed mushball at the clubs l8tr...but this is DEFINATELY going on my revlective/questioning y i am here CD :D

Ranko
15-09-2003, 20:29
Thanks for your comments, Kish. ^_^ I'm really glad you like it.

I have an idea about a song i could sing (I guess i'll be singing again. Hardihar. ^^; ), but i need to get my hands on a working guitar first. Ehn.

PS: Squishy? ^^;