PDA

View Full Version : Everybody need a lurvve expert, actually a lesbian...

TaTu^HeRo
30-08-2003, 20:49
Hellpppppp I have this tough problem going on, it's about a friend of mine, since i am straight, i can't figure out how to act with my best friend who told me she's homosexual... can anyone help i need a gurl to help me out.. plzzzz
Pllzzz PM me if you can help..

freddie
30-08-2003, 20:51
I told you so.:p

TaTu^HeRo
30-08-2003, 21:12
god freddie u're unbelievable.. haaha it's about my other best friend u idiot.. still i need a lesbian lurve expert cause i am straight and i don't have a single idea about lesbians *blushing*

haku
30-08-2003, 21:38
Originally posted by TaTu^HeRo
it's about a friend of mine, since i am straight, i can't figure out how to act with my best friend who told me she's homosexual...
Why would you act differently with her than with any other straight friend? Or more precisely, why do you feel the need to act differently with her?

TaTu^HeRo
30-08-2003, 22:08
I once had a best friend that i really loved, and once we decided to kiss, u know as an experiment, and i considered everything normal, one day we were on our way out of the mall, and she wasn't paying attention to the cars, she was walking with her back to the cars, cause she's talkin to me, about what we're gonna wear to her bd party, and she excited, and the jeep car hits her, we went to the hospital everything was fine i guess, i was crying beside her, and I was telling her that i am sorry and things like that, so she told me not to be silly, it's not the end of the world, as soon as she gets out she has awesome plans for her birthday, and she asks me to bring my guitar (i am a guitar player) cause she's bored to death and she wants me to play for her, her favorite song, and that's yesterday (the beatles one), so i go back, bring my guitar, and come back i am just talkin to her and she's like I wish i could play monopoly right now, and i am like you're so moody first guitar and now monopoly *laugh* and she just says, I want to play with you cause i missed you and she smiles, then she's silent, and everyone is crying when they come, and I am destroyed. I couldn't talk for months, anyways so later i read her diary, and she is confessing in her diary that she loves me, and she knew after that kiss, and now she doesn't know how to tell me. So she's dead.. and i knew later.. again my other best friend, told me once that she never kissed anyonnnnnnne and she wonders what's it like, so she kissed me, and now she confessed to me that she homosexual, I don't mind homosexuals at all, but i am scared, am i some curse whoever i kiss he turns to be homosexual?? and i am confused, coz when i kiss my friends, it's an experiment to them, since no one of them ever kissed anyone dunno why i am the bitch here who seems to be a kissing expert *smiles* no i am bragging actually, but anyone i kissed told me the kisses are wonderful don't know why. Anyways back to the subject, i am scared, i don't want my best friend to die so i can find out if she does love me or not, how can i tell, i am so worried about her.. that's all..

freddie
31-08-2003, 02:05
Originally posted by TaTu^HeRo
god freddie u're unbelievable.. haaha it's about my other best friend u idiot.. still i need a lesbian lurve expert cause i am straight and i don't have a single idea about lesbians *blushing*

Oh I see. You have a lot of ambigous best friends. :D
Well I'm not exactly a lesbian love expert so I'll shut up now.

Kappa
31-08-2003, 06:32
God man, you hit a forum FULL of lesbians from whom NONE is a love expert. >.<

TaTu^HeRo
31-08-2003, 10:14
I just need a person who has experience in these things :) i mean i am straight, so to understand everything i need someone who's a lesbian to help me out that's all..

QueenBee
31-08-2003, 12:59
Well I always thought lesbians were the same as straight people.. :spy: I must have been so wrong :P

TaTu^HeRo
31-08-2003, 13:47
:(

parrish122
31-08-2003, 13:57
I'm certainly not a love expert, :) but I think the first thing you might try to do is not see her as being so different now that she's told you this.

You *need* to have a long talk with her, that much is certain.

For one thing, it's entirely possible that she's not interested in you in that way. Yes, the fact that she kissed you *and* she's mentioned that she's a lesbian certainly makes it look that way, but you won't know for sure until you ask.

Does she know that you are positive you are straight? Or is it possible she thinks you are at least bi? If there is any question in that, you need to clear it up.

Most of all, make sure she knows you still love her as a friend. She'll need to hear that regardless of what she may be wishing from you.

And I'm very sorry to hear about what happened with your other friend. I found out after a friend of mine died that she had been in love with me for quite some time. Even though she wasn't someone I would have been interested in, in that way, it broke my heart that she didn't feel she could tell me how she felt.

Parrish

TaTu^HeRo
31-08-2003, 19:29
we talked, and i told her that i love her so much and it won't change, but still she won't ever tell me if she loves me even if she did, that's what's annoying me.