PDA

View Full Version : Don't kill me but...

Ningyo
22-08-2003, 09:36
I have a DOC file of a conversation with 'Lena' and 'Yulia' in a chat. LOL!

As I said, don't kill me. Dunno if it's them or not; being honest, I don't care... While I was there, I just had fun reading all the weird stuff popping up.

Anyway, if you're interested in reading this 'conversation' (60 pages), drop me a PM and I'll send it your way. Some fans can be really entertaining...

Be warned, I copied all the conversation from when I logged into the chat 'till 'Yulia' left. It's a LONG reading... :p

- sk.

Pop!
23-08-2003, 01:55
Did i mention GIMME!?

EeZeReal
23-08-2003, 02:54
Oooooh me want...... :D

Considering Im in that group and missed it... :rolleyes: *Sneeze* ...On purpose *Cough* :lalala:

karxwp
23-08-2003, 03:24
if it's funny and worth a laugh me wants :D

puleeeze come on share :P don't be evil

thanks!

Ripptyd
23-08-2003, 03:30
Normally they uh...Announce those things...Hehe.

So I'd say it's not them, because I've been in those official chats and it's a VERY tightly run thing. They don't see anything the fans type unless they are shown a question.

Sooo, if it's just some out of the blue chat where they are responding like crazy, I'd say it's not, but it seems like it'd be an amusing read. :D

Send send! :P

Ningyo
23-08-2003, 07:10
And the plot thickens...

Been there for the second time and now I have two partial chat logs. Seriously, this will be a helluva long reading.

BUT, the smaller one (34 pages) includes a description of how the manager of the group got in touch with 'the girls'.

Have fun and if you have a comment, please let us know!

Link no longer available.

Madonna
23-08-2003, 22:25
I don't think I've ever read so much bullsh!t in my life all together!!!!:laugh:

The way "that" Lena wrote is no where close to the way we have heard Lena speak. And Yulia??? I didn't get what she was talking about half the time, that chick kept on blabbering about something...

What I thought was freaking hilarious was the fact that both of these girls kept on telling everyone to go and look at a picture of some chick in the chat (someone was doing a little self promotion...):laugh:

And then there was some chik from (out of all places Nebraska...) who claimed she went out with Lena for 4 months or something and that she gave her a tiger & a ring & that Yulia hates her...Then that "Yulia" chick told herthat she didn't know who she was so that girl wanted to convince everyone that it wasn't the real one because otherwise she would have remembered her cause she HATES her...

OMFG!!!!:laugh: This was too funny...

-Madonna