PDA

View Full Version : It's so cute when....?

dare2dream28
20-08-2003, 06:07
I wasn't sure what category to post this under, so I just put it in the General thread, so if the mods want to move it, feel free. Anyway, I thought it'd be nice to have a thread about what the girls do that makes you go "awwww" It's like finish the sentence "You might be a redneck if..." but with "It's so cute when..." instead. :D Mine is:

...when Yulia reaches for Lena's hand onstage during performances infront of REALLY big crowds (like the concert where PD was cut off or MTV MA).

It's like "Awwww she needs reassurance" when they had technical difficulties and stuff. It was so cute to see Yulia reach for Lena's hand and then if she didn't get it on the first try, she'd just reach around til she found it. lol Now I haven't seen all there is out there as far as videos and stuff, but I notice that usually it's Yulia who reaches out for Lena. I'm interested in seeing what people post in this thread! :)

denial
20-08-2003, 06:41
Yulia always the one to initiate the kiss too .. she looks like a free soul .. she can run here and there and only came to Lena when ever she feels like to ... Lena .. was like .. "okay .. here she come again.... but she'll run away again .."

right? right? or is it just me seeing things ...

0newinged
20-08-2003, 06:42
hmm... when Yulia gets bored during an interview and starts to do whatever she wants... lol... it's cute... such a lil rebel :coctail:

raven ryuu
20-08-2003, 09:07
Yulia speaks english :) hehehe...the accent...just gets me every time :D I guess I've become accustomed to Lena's accent when speaking english, 'cause Lena speaks english for the both of them, as opposed to Yulia -- the girl's english conversations are rare -- and I am ecstatic when she does speak it :kwink:

Pop!
20-08-2003, 10:06
but i never get to hear her doin it. lol. I have seen like 2 vids with her speaking english and thats it. I WANT MORE DAMMIT!

haku
20-08-2003, 16:42
When they look into each other's eyes and smile, especially just before or after kissing. :)

When Yulia strokes Lena's hair.

When Lena hugs Yulia from behind (like during the SML shooting in London).

skye
20-08-2003, 18:20
when they look into each other after kissing :) werry sweet :love:

when Lena said " they gud our giss"in Jimmy.. the accent is so cute :love:

Yulia said " I love you werry werry much " in BTS atfter that, most tatufans dont use the word "very" :p

Uhaku
20-08-2003, 18:32
When Yulia shouted, "Mo-Forker" during TRL USA.
When Yulia refused to kiss the dude and kissed Lena instead during the same interview.

Hmm...how I like that vid!

ypsidan04
20-08-2003, 22:55
Originally posted by Pop!
but i never get to hear her doin it. lol. I have seen like 2 vids with her speaking english and thats it. I WANT MORE DAMMIT!

Same here! I've almost never heard them talk in English.

EDIT: Thanks for that TV clip in the Pics thread!

febrika
22-08-2003, 03:30
their look into each other :rose: sooow sweet !

the interview when Y&L sang their national anthem in bed and their hand is clapping side by side then yulya (o this is my fave part) smile shamely after singing. :dead: soow cute !

their being handcuffs by the bracelet at the TOTP ..

Pop!
22-08-2003, 08:32
where is that vid Febrika? Or anyone?
Oh........and where is the video for TRL USA where Yulia says mo-forker???

Celtic Jobber
22-08-2003, 08:54
I love it when they're onstage and Lena looks at Yulia and gives the most beautiful, heart-melting smile I've ever seen in my whole life. :love:

Originally posted by Pop!
where is the video for TRL USA where Yulia says mo-forker???

That was actually on MuchMusic's IMX, I think that video file used to be on FadingAway's old FTP, but I'm not sure if it's on any of the current ones.

febrika
25-08-2003, 06:47
i've no idea Pop! :D but u can see the cap on Ripptyd 'everything' video :done: