PDA

View Full Version : An Idea...

Pages : [1] 2

nath
11-08-2003, 16:30
Two minutes ago, I was flying thinking between my bed & my ceiling..listening a song...and I had AN IDEA....
...just a small, little, ridiculous idea but..but which can become great if you follow it....

Do you remenber our Miss Echo's last hit?..." Never Leave You by Lumidee"....http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4805&perpage=25&pagenumber=1
In this song , you have Echo...Echoed......Echoooing.....-->Several Voices.....

So ,here, Everybody loves the music and we have a full of talentuous people...
My I dea:... When Miss Echo will come back may be we could try together to do a Big Choral Society!....
You see.1/.we all download a same music without voice on...this music could be written by one of you or a song that everybody knows...
2/Then, someone as QueenBee or other writes lyrics or we keep the original lyrics
3/Everyone, at home, we record OUR voice singing, listening the same music with a headset..
4/Everybody send his voice recorded to the Technical Team who cut, cut ,cut..hehe...and mixes all our voices...

5/At the end , we have our song...

Ps: to those who are unable to speak english, as me, we are so fantastic that we have wonderfull translators here, so some of us could sing a sentence in deutsch, spanish, russian, malaysian...langages...for exemple...

What do you think about this project?...may be it's stupid but I think....in fact, I'm sure..hehe...:heh: ..we can do it..together...
Kiss

denial
12-08-2003, 16:29
nathalie,.... this is possible .. but you need to manage/organize it .. you know something like Ivan did .. you know ..

*off to enrol to vocal class* ...

QueenBee
12-08-2003, 18:34
2/Then, someone as QueenBee or other writes lyrics or we keep the original lyrics
^^ I suck at writing lyrics without melody, but since we will have a melody.. Who knows ;)

I think this sounds like a great idea! Apparently it never worked out on Tatugirls.com :/ Which is fine by me :P Then we sang about Tatu... So.. basically.. It could work.. I could arrange the voices to fit.. Or even more so, Echoed because she has done it before and is more experienced.. Sure I know I'd do it without a doubt :D It's only that I have a lousy voice..

raven ryuu
12-08-2003, 19:28
I faintly remember a song called 'It doesn't matter' -- or something like that -- and I think SpiralArchitect made the music, and one of the fans sang to it...
If this is something you're willing to do...I'd be interested as well :D This sounds like a lot of work, but also, a lot of FUN :rose:

Tranz
12-08-2003, 21:00
I am pretty good at writing lyrics, if you guys need any more input on that I'd be glad to help. :done:

I am in a band, only I dont sound like no backstreetboy. :rolleyes: Lol not sure what your looking for as of vocals tho.

THis is a swell idea, only as mentioned before, this will take alot of work.

QueenBee
12-08-2003, 21:12
Yeah.. Should we do our own lyrics or a do a cover on Tatu? :coctail:

sasha
12-08-2003, 21:31
I am in a band, only I dont sound like no backstreetboy.
don't worry cos I don't think that will be a problem lol
It sound like a great idea :done:

nath
20-08-2003, 14:06
hello!
we could do all that you'll decide..I don't know...we can try at beginning with something easy , a song not too speed to be abble to pronounce it and then more complexed things....Do you know "No Voice"? someone has it?....it's to separate music from voice<-- a wave or mp3....you have the all song and after "No Voice" you keep only the music....it could be insteresting to keep the same rythm....
1/ we could try to choose the song we want to sing...make propositions...tatu or something else and when we'll get the name of the chosen song we could organize us..

denial
20-08-2003, 16:43
nathalie, welcome back!!! I'm so happy !! are you well? is the heat still hurting you ?

so how do we start this project?

Suggestion:
1- send pm to those posted here and interested
2- advertise - umm.. using our signature space!!

I dont know "No Voice" ..try raven ryuu ..maybe she could help ..with this ..

*already thinking of plan to market this world wide . hmmm.. we need scandals ...lots lots of it...* .......*looking at queenbee.....hmmm...maybe another under age...? *

nath
20-08-2003, 17:12
Thanks Denial! We have between 3000 and 5000 old people who died but all is ok now.

I'm still standing !...YEAH, YEAH , YEAH!.....
and I hope that We'll SING, SING, SING!......I always wanted marry Elton!......just for the piano..hehe....

Why PM?.....Perhaps that would be better to send all the ideas here...like that, everyone could see them and one could better argue of our ideas, we could better discuss our ideas all together...and choose the best solution together..

I start: "The Marseillaise" (the French National Anthem..)...no... I joke...choose..I do not know the English songs excluded those of Elton..

We can take a tatu's song, if you want....me I am UNABLE to pronounce "All the things she said" at the good speed but I can pronounce "This is not enough..ough..."...or simply "hum, hum.."....

Do you want to test "ATTSS"?...or another thing...
Propose your songs.......we'll see the technical side afterwards........Does somebody know how we could record our voice at home?......*coughs.......nathalie "the big professionnal"..hum...hum..*....If we believe in it, we'll do it..hehe.....
In France , we say: "Vouloir c'est Pouvoir".....hum..."To Want is To Can, To Be Abble"..

denial
20-08-2003, 17:43
I propose PD!!! ..so we all can do the ahhh...ahhh..ahhhh..ahhhh ... and ... leave the singing to Yulia and Lena ... lol lol lol

nath
20-08-2003, 18:04
ArrrHHHHHH!!!!!!!.....JOKER!.......I hate this clip....too easy Ivan, too easy...Lena is just beautifull in this clip...but I FORGET Yul.....tssssss......but democracy, democracy!......If you all choose it, I follow....I'll do the litlle spound in the Lena's glass..cling, cling,cling...oh, no....I prefer to be noise of the feather of the Lena's pen running on the white sheet...

QueenBee
20-08-2003, 18:22
LOL I'll be glad to sing the whole song, moan (ah ah ah) AND to the cling-cling :heh:

Uhaku
20-08-2003, 18:37
I propose "Je T'aime Moi Non Plus" LOL! I doubt Ec would sing that one.

nath
20-08-2003, 18:47
Originally posted by uhaku
I propose "Je T'aime Moi Non Plus" LOL! I doubt Ec would sing that one.

About Miss Echo, I agree with you Uhaku: I doubt for the "Je t'aime".....but I think she'll like the "Moi NON plus"...:heh:
In fact, I just suppose..:hmmm:
Help us Uhaku...find a song with us...pleassseee...kisss....
"Condemned".....hum..too much defaitist
...I don't like that....I want you with Hope..girl...Hope...
Look at: I take my walkman, I put a cd inside, I put my ear-phones and now I listen a song just for you... and...ffffff!.... I blow gently on my walkman ...and I see the song which flies away towards to you.....do you see it?..it arrives....listen Judy..listen...and believe me.."You must remember this...Sam."..->"smile...and always Hope in life.."...Life knows what it makes.:heh: ...kiss.
http://www.letssingit.com/?http://www.letssingit.com/judy-garland-smile-nkcw2fc.html.

Help us Uhaku!!....I'm waiting for SONGS' TITTLES!...lol...
That's Entertainment ! HEY !.......listen this one too..lol..

Then, to summarize, for the moment, you chose:
....*cough*...
- PD
- Je t'aime moi non plus.... .....no more songs?...no ?....:hmmm: . no purer, more correct songs? ...are you sure....go..a small effort.....* coughs...Nathalie ,the puribonde..absolutley despaired..*.:rolleyes:

Uhaku
20-08-2003, 20:48
"Life in Mono", how's that? I think it would fit Ec's voice just fine. ^_^ but I have no clue how to get the only instrumental version.

nath
20-08-2003, 21:27
Originally posted by uhaku
[b]"Life in Mono"[/b
Where could we find this song with the voice Uhaku and the Lyrics?...
I'll buy "NoVoice" or I think Echo has a software to do the instrumental version...

And stops making fun you of my poor English...I said "you crush" and not "you are crushed"...so "Goes ahead"...no...slow down before!...lol......

la aurora
20-08-2003, 23:51
no PD, plz! such attempt [with fans singing] was made at TOTAL Show and the memory is quite fresh still. I won't be able to stand it one more time! :hmmm:
guess it should be some song that's more comfortable for singing... in Russia we have such 'let's sing 2gether' songs like "Zamikaya krug" and so on... may be there are any in english? erghm...

nath
21-08-2003, 00:04
Good Idea sunny poison!....a little RUSSIAN song!!....EXCELLENT!!...Like that, everyone would be on the same level for the pronunciation...hehe...

la aurora
21-08-2003, 00:22
hahaha... funny-funny... i'm afraid even to try to imagine that level! :P but first of all there ARE some ppl who knows russian here still so it wouldn't be same level. and besides, I'm not THAT selfish! I meant may be there are any songs of this kind in english...

denial
21-08-2003, 04:55
nathalie, when is Echo coming back? I think you need to rush this thing already. You need to set up the schedule, work plan and date line.

hehehehe.. *now I feel like a director* ... lol

nath
21-08-2003, 08:43
Originally posted by denial
nathalie, when is Echo coming back? I think you need to rush this thing already. You need to set up the schedule, work plan and date line.
hehehehe.. *now I feel like a director* ... lol

:znaika:you are a "math mind" and me an "l arts personn"(littйraire)! :p ... I like to work in the urgency of a last idea which hustles all the established plans before..bu as you want..I seemr very disorganized like that because I joke...but actually I think...

Then let us speak likeserious twin directors ..before to be only "assistant dirctors"... Echo must return from holidays the 24 and on the forum... when its spirit decides it...
Echo must return from holidays the 24 on the forum... when her spirit will decide it...
There is a WEIGHT problem ..so we need , to start, something "small"...not to "heavy" to upload or download...so, perhaps, for our "first wonderfull creation", just A PART of a song....
I think the best is a tatu 's song because everyone here has heard them a lot and has the "tempo", the "rythm" in the head..and ear...and we have all the music...and after..if our "creation" is ok...we could follow with a symphonic opera!...

So we could choose the song
ATSS: I think it's the best to sing for us but tell your choice..
NGGU: It's ok too...

Show me love:...yes ..it could be but..
30 minutes: I really LOOOOOOOOOve it but so beautifull that I'll be so sad that we DESTROY it so queeckly....
HSIN:not so easy to sing...
Clowns: bof...

Malchik Gay: Yes...I think it could be ok...

Star: No.......too beautifull & Russian

Then to be concrete, Dear Denial!... let us summarize:
WHAT: ATTSS, NNGU or MG
WHEN: When echo returns but we can start to involve us to sing on our premises...
PROBLEM: There are not enough singers ....

So complete this list, please..like that we could organize us queeckly:

YOUR SONG CHOICE:....
SINGERS LIST:.....QueenBee, Denial, Uhaku, Raven Rayu, Tranz, Sasha,Sunny Poison, Nathalie and I hope Miss Echo..
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I begin:
YOUR SONG CHOICE: ... ATTSS ..
SINGERS LIST:.....QueenBee, Denial, Uhaku, Raven Rayu, Tranz, Sasha,Sunny Poison, Nathalie and I hope Miss Echo..

Are you ok with that Denial?....I want to impose nothing..tell me...I'm serious now!!!..lol...:D

denial
21-08-2003, 15:27
nathalie, ..ackk.. are you mad at me ? *tears* .. I am sensitive you know *sob**sob* .. LOL LOL :laugh:.. <-- laughter of sadness..

wow! I must have read that wrongly your first post . I am a speed reader .. mostly when I am at work .. lol .. oh sorry.. I thought we do song to surprise Echoed when she came back and .. we say "surprise!! here your welcome back song" ,, than I was imagining echoed hearing everyone here moaning in PD..... I was surprised when I see you said hopefully Echoed would sing too .. hmmm.. I do need brainscans .. and beside it was a crazy idea I had in my head ..

anyway .. enough of my confession .. I am glad to see improvement and your working plan .. since I was confused earlier .. please re-do the work plan again .. according to original proposal .. LOL LOL .. :laugh:

QueenBee
21-08-2003, 15:45
YAY! I get to sing! :D Although I suck at it.. :( But which song... is it ATTSS or not?

nath
21-08-2003, 16:26
Little Queenbee ..say to us what you want to sing...
Don't you want to learn french everybody!!!!...lol....it will be easier for me....hey.. Denial...you're clever but I see clearly in your new seduction's strategy.. :cool:
So the best is to wait the Mod.

la aurora
21-08-2003, 16:30
Songs: SML, “Ya tvoy vrag” and “Doschitay do sta” are easier for singing [lol, don’t beat me! I know last 2 are in Russian and it wouldn’t be fair to the majority on this forum]. ATTSS is based on emotions mostly but I don’t mind [although I’d prefer YSSU *looks around ready to run if anything…*]. But who is going to do all those screaming parts in NGGU? 0_0
Singers list: me? Are u kidding? Are u sure u’ll be able to stand that? Lol. I was singing in a choir when was young [too young to remember even one single note] but when I grew up a bit, choosing between music and art school I preferred last one. So, I sound pathetic trying to play something on my guitar and singing [usually I say: ‘oh, no, guys! My nails are just too long for the guitar now!]
*goes away singing ‘salut! C’est encoure moi…’*
*comes back soon after being beaten by her younger bro who has 100% musical hearing*
I guess, singers list should look like this:
1. person who wants to participate and believes his/her singing won’t damage anyone’s ears
2. person who wants to participate and believes his/her singing won’t damage anyone’s ears
3. person who wants to participate and believes his/her singing won’t damage anyone’s ears
and so on… it should be voluntary… I can’t make ppl to do it if they don’t want…
*change her mind quickly*
erghm… not. Guess the list should look like this:
1. Forre
2. Echoed
3. volunteers
I’m dying to hear that! :)

febrika
22-08-2003, 03:05
:D woohoo ! am the consumer ::raisin hand hi and jump:: oo am dyin to hear you're all singing ! :rose: :rose:

nath
22-08-2003, 07:43
Sunny Poison ..don't be afraid!...It's just to have fun together!.....The most important is that you'll be happy when you'll try to sing with us!....Singing together gives JOY....that my only goal in this thread...not the perfection!..
Febrika..i'm dying to hear singing YOU ...too...hehe..So Welcome in our SINGERS LIST !..
I had a very nice PM from Rylettia who proposes to help us to remove the voice from a song....Thanks a lot Rylettia! J'apprйcie beaucoup ton aide!... ...moreover He/She speaks well french!...bravo!
Of course, I hope that Forre will sing with us Sunny Poison.

So Now the SINGERS LIST: Little QueenBee, Denial, Uhaku, Raven Rayu, Tranz, Sasha, Sunny Poison, Miss Echo? , Febrika?..--> Yeah, of course!, Rylettia?..-->Yeah, of course!, Forre?..-->"Yeah, of course!.It's a pleasure to sing with you!" ;)

febrika
22-08-2003, 08:36
oo Nath cmon .. i can't even sing. my breath even false.. count me as a supporter :D noo .. a cheerleader LOL.

denial
22-08-2003, 11:24
Originally posted by febrika
oo Nath cmon .. i can't even sing. my breath even false.. count me as a supporter :D noo .. a cheerleader LOL.

Reminder:
ATTENTION!! ALL cheerleaders please practice this!!

Nas ne dogonyat! Nas ne dogonyat!

Nas ne dogonyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttt!

la aurora
22-08-2003, 17:01
Sunny Poison ..don't be afraid!
me? afraid? not in this life! i was trying to save ur ears, not myself. if u ever heard someone's singing and called IT 'bad', it would be enough for that person to point at my side to change ur opinion on what the word 'bad' means. lol
u'll never make me to do this! never! never! never!
*runs away singing 'not gonna get us' while looking for a mic*

QueenBee
22-08-2003, 17:05
*runs away singing 'not gonna get us' while looking for a mic*
I thought you didn't want to sing. :P You people are strange... :spy:

coolasfcuk
22-08-2003, 17:25
OY oy oy... how have I missed this thread by now..:o :dead:

Count me in, count me in!!! I am completely musically imapred, but I am always up for some FUN ...esp with fellow forumers. I even had a karaoke thread a whileeeeeeee ago that some of you might've seen- I posted my hillarious ATTSS and YSSU karaoke attmepts :lol:

I think the first song has to be tatu song ;) and I am willing to paste it all together in the end :D I am also willing to sing in any language...he he heeeeeeee.... I am flexible

so which song, when... how....lets singggggggggg people

btw. Great idea Nath, thanks :rose:

thegurgi
22-08-2003, 18:36
You should do prostie dvizheniya, with everyone just singing one part, like how they sing it:

Person 1: Ya prodozhayu prostie dvizheniya
Person 2: Ti prodolzhaesh' moi prodolzhen'ya
Person 3: Ya ehto ti
Person 4: a ti ehto ya
Person 5: I ya povtoryayu
Person 6: ya povtoryayu
Person 7: Hochesh' molchi,
Person 8: zhdi chto proidet tak
Person 9: Hochesh' vklyuchim
Person 10: dva oborota
Person 11: Hochesh' tvoya
Person 12: hochesh' chuzhaya
Person 13: Hochesh' kak ya I
Person 14: ya prodolzhayu

That is, assuming you get enough people to do that.
And you can have solos and duets and groups. and since they sing Prostie Dvizheniya with simple variations, it'd work out.

Just suggestion.

nath
22-08-2003, 19:32
Originally posted by thegurgi
You should do prostie dvizheniya
I see you coming....thegurgi.....!....yes, yes, yes!... and after you will ask us to make the PD's video!....NO, NO, NO, NO!...niet, niet , niet!...lol..
Thank you for your support Christina..And one moreover on the list of the singers ....who will never sing if that continues!! :( ...finally the hope makes live...Come on quickly my echo to organize that...:grustno:

thegurgi
22-08-2003, 19:48
Originally posted by nathalie
I see you coming....thegurgi.....!....yes, yes, yes!...

whatchyu talkin' bout nathalie?? :dknow:

cirrus
22-08-2003, 20:03
You guys could try Ne Ver Ne Boijsia. Have people sing individual parts during the verses, then all together on the chorus. Just an idea... :lalala:

la aurora
22-08-2003, 20:46
You should do prostie dvizheniya, with everyone just singing one part
yep, let's do it in russian! hehe... and then ask Forre to give the file to Lena and Yulia. And we won't have such band as TATU anymore (reason? both girls will be dead from laughter) Joking. Don't take as an offense. Seriously i think no matter how hard we try we'll never sing it even half as bad as it was on TOTAL show.lol
NVNB? yeah! c'mon! Guys, every time u suggest the song in russian i wanna hug u all! :) "Zachenm ya" is a good choice also...

cirrus
22-08-2003, 20:56
sunny poison, Russian can't be THAT hard as long as you can pronounce the words in the song. So yeah, what do you suggest?:D

And I'm happy you want to hug us all!

thegurgi
22-08-2003, 21:00
I could do Zachem Ya, it's not that hard. Russian isn't that hard, as cirrus said. It's just got some tricks in it, like the "ы" letter, which i just figured out [after studying Russian for a year, hahaha]. Give us a chance.

Besides, if we are going to pay homage to Tatu with a song, it should be an original song, and not a remade English version.

nath
22-08-2003, 21:06
It's a new rule which I've just invented..hehe.."Everyone who speaks here sing, sing , sing!...."..They sang well the prisoners rowing in the big boats (les galиres )in the old times...no?...
So Now the New SINGERS LIST is: Little QueenBee, Denial, Uhaku, Raven Rayu, Tranz, Sasha, Sunny Poison, Miss Echo? , Febrika, Rylettia, Forre, Coolasfcuk, Thegurgi & Cirrus! BISOUS to YOU....

Thegurgi: All that you want if you sing.!..Why not include "Choeurs".?..hum...Why not mixe english and russian voices.?...ok ...good idea.....

thegurgi
22-08-2003, 21:19
english/russian. would be fine. but i like the Prostie Dvizheniya idea [i think it'd sound cool]. But there aren't any english lyrics.

la aurora
22-08-2003, 22:10
sunny poison, Russian can't be THAT hard as long as you can pronounce the words in the song. So yeah, what do you suggest?
cirrus, dear.
i'm rasing both of my hands to support ur suggestion! and thegurgi's also! singing in russian is my dream [more 'singing' then 'in russian' coz while 'russian' is no problem for me for some strange reason 'singing' is]. anyway, i don't mind any song in russian, english, french, german or spanish. don't think i can sing in any other language... ok add italian to the list...
but hell... what song will it be? i need time to prepare! :) erghm... *feels caught* ... prepare NOT to sing it... *caughs*
never!never!never!never!never!

thegurgi
23-08-2003, 01:31
...so i have to sing now... umm, i dunno about that. err, um. What if i :: accidentally :: break my microphone. or what if it just vanishes... hrmmm.

goku
23-08-2003, 01:41
...so i have to sing now... umm, i dunno about that. err, um. What if i :: accidentally :: break my microphone. or what if it just vanishes... hrmmm.

hahaha.. you know how those mics get, especially right before a performance.. :heh:

denial
23-08-2003, 05:21
PD! PD! PD! ..ahh..ahh..ahhh...ahhh PD! PD! PD! ahh..ahh ..ahh ..ahhh

hehehe .. I am practicing already....

karxwp
23-08-2003, 06:06
well I sing terrible but the other day I recorded myself while singing "Ya tvoy Vrag" and it sounded not too terrible...so first it's gonna pass authorization in Mitja's ears and then if he ends not deaf I will post it :P

denial
23-08-2003, 09:05
what song ? what song?
I just tested with PD .. woo.!! that song really hard to sing .. I got my tounge twisted ... seeee...--> :bebebe:

well.. I am a bad singer too . BUT I dont care!! ..even if you die cause hearing me singing .. than its your fate .. lol .. I am exsexted.. ur .. excited .. energetic and full of wasted energy since I am living single now ..

My big picture:
Everyone sing a verse.
Send sample to someone's FTP, ICQ whatever.
Someone put all the voices together. (Editor)
Song ready.
Sound good/bad? doesnt matter... having fun?
Video clip? why not? . umm.. *looking at rypptd*
Yes!! everyone get a copy to show to grandsons or granddaughters or maybe display at thrgurgi's tatu museum.

...maybe Liquid news .. possible..

-->next song project coming
Nathalie drafting new propasal

coolasfcuk
23-08-2003, 09:16
so lots of people are suggesting PD? eh, no probs for me....looks like lots of people wanna sing in Russian :gigi:

hey, wonder where russkayatatu is- shes disappeared for a while - I bet you she'd participate too ;), but lets see what she says about it

so, I say it again, I would love to put the song together - I am qualified I promise :cool: (as long as there is material to be put together that is - c'mon organizer people, I am counting on ya)

mda, check my willingness to sing along/to t.A.T.u. people- here's that Karaoke thread I was talking about:

http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2240&highlight=sing+karaoke

haaaaa, dont be laughing too hard........ehhhh, what am I saying... laugh as hard as you want, I did, and I had fun... who else wants to have fun?

QueenBee
23-08-2003, 10:30
thegurgi, that is a freaking amazing idea! And if we don't get enough people together we can just repeat.
For example we have 5 people, nr 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.

And so the verses would go:

Person 1: Ya prodozhayu prostie dvizheniya
Person 2: Ti prodolzhaesh' moi prodolzhen'ya
Person 3: Ya ehto ti
Person 4: a ti ehto ya
Person 5: I ya povtoryayu
Person 1: ya povtoryayu
Person 2: Hochesh' molchi,
Person 3: zhdi chto proidet tak
Person 4: Hochesh' vklyuchim
Person 5: dva oborota
Person 1: Hochesh' tvoya
Person 2: hochesh' chuzhaya
Person 3: Hochesh' kak ya I
Person 4: ya prodolzhayu

And so on and so on... It could be alot of fun. :)

nath
23-08-2003, 10:47
[b]PD! PD! PD! ..ahh..ahh..ahhh...ahhh PD! PD! PD! ahh..ahh ..ahh ..ahhh
Oh!LA,LA,LA,LA,LA....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ....my new nickname will be "Desesparated"...now....:hmmm: ...
I even don't speack about "ethic" problem...:grustno:...a prpblem with this song?????....noooooo ...of course:cool: !!!!!!!....but it's very difficult to sing!...(i don't speak about words but about the voice..)...

Krw &Denial....could you explain to me how you recorded you voice please?...I'm sure it's simple but I never tried to do it...
I have a "sound balster Live" sound card & I saw there are several softwares in the cd...it's with that?.....thank you for your answer...
kisses..."bad girls"....boys are more serious than girls in this forum..no?!!!!...... :heh:

denial
23-08-2003, 11:21
Dear nathalie,

How to record your voice:
I'm using Win2K .. other windows should have this too.

Start --> Program --> Accessories --> Sound Recorder

get your mic ready --> Click on [red] button.

QueenBee
23-08-2003, 11:37
Ooo nathalie, I'd love to hear you sing :D C'mon, don't be shy, touch my bum, THIS IS LIFE! *Cough Cough* Erm...

cirrus
23-08-2003, 21:54
[B] So Now the New SINGERS LIST is: Little QueenBee, Denial, Uhaku, Raven Rayu, Tranz, Sasha, Sunny Poison, Miss Echo? , Febrika, Rylettia, Forre, [b] Coolasfcuk, Thegurgi & Cirrus! BISOUS to YOU....

Slow down now... I was only giving a suggestion, not signing my life away. I don't know if I wanna sing, but I can be persuaded. I'll see how you guys plan this thing... I trust you.:coctail:

denial
25-08-2003, 07:43
hmmp...women....

QueenBee
25-08-2003, 15:46
Ooo I'd love to sing right now but I'm sick and my voice is just.. arrgh! You don't know what you're missing :P

nath
26-08-2003, 22:27
Originally posted by QueenBee
Ooo nathalie, I'd love to hear you sing :D C'mon, don't be shy, touch my bum, THIS IS LIFE! *Cough Cough* Erm...

Little QueenBee..i forgot to write my name on the list but of course I'll sing!....My voice is faulse but i don't care...it's just for the fun...to be happy together!...
So don't worry: I'll Come on! i'll not be Shy!...and....after STOP..that's all....hehe..so stop pick up me 'cause i'm not free.. THIS IS LIFE ! :p

Denial...thanks a lot for your help!...kiss :)

I think we could wait several days the Echo's come back..and after we'll seriously decide that we'll do...ok? :heh:

EDIT: "Something" tells me that Miss Echo could be O.K. for this project ;) but....LET'S WAIT for the confirmation!....Be patient GIRLS & BOYS ! KISSES

QueenBee
27-08-2003, 14:19
Hooray!
All we have to do now is wait. :D

freddie
27-08-2003, 14:51
You guys should sing "We Are The World", the song that various arists (Michael Jackson, Lionel Richie, Stevie Wonder, Bob Dylan, Tina Turner, Cyndi Lauper etc) performed in 1984 for the "USA 2 AFRICA" project.

It would be perfect as each one of you could sing one verse (like every artist on that project sang one).

"We are the world,
we are the children,
we are the ones
who make a brighter day,
so lets start giving..."

You know which one I'm talking about?

coolasfcuk
27-08-2003, 15:08
freddie, 'we' should sing live?!? You seem to be forgetting the new rule nath made for this thread:

It's a new rule which I've just invented..hehe.."Everyone who speaks here sing, sing , sing!...."..

So now.... you gotta sing with us ;) start practicing those lines :gigi: *we are the woooooooooooooorld..*

denial
27-08-2003, 15:35
hahhahaha ..I've been waiting for Freddie to step into the trap ..lol ..I knew he couldn't resist this.

haha ..so easy...lol ...hummp .. men....

freddie
27-08-2003, 16:58
No, no, no people!!!!!:eek:

You didn't hear me. My voice is absolutely HORRID!!!! I have been paid money NOT to song. Belive me...people who actualy heard me would agree 100% on this. I will save your sanity.

I was just giving you a friendly advice. Consider me a creative assistent.:D

EDIT: And I wasn't aware of that Nath's rule, so I am forgiven as the Ignoratia Iuris Nocet doctrine doesn't apply here becuse the situation is informal.:p

Echoed
28-08-2003, 10:45
Hideho. :P

I volunteer to edit. I'm down wit dis herre project. ^.^ I have the means and I like doin' dat kinda ting. Whee!

I'mma harmonize, if there is need. Otherwise, my silence would be advantageous. Har, har. *Cough.* So. Let's get organized. ^_^ (Pardon me, if I don't have any bright ideas right now. I've just read through about 3000 posts within 8 of the 11 pages of threads I have to read to catch up. My brain's a bit fried. :dead: )

And yeah. I've done this before. But yeah... It doesn't matter. :P Heh.

~Echo.

QueenBee
28-08-2003, 20:06
Yay! We are all here now.. *Anyone else joining?* So we better start working on this here project. :P So now, what song was it? Prostye Dvizheniya, [Insert french song here] or We are the world? Hmm? :P

thegurgi
29-08-2003, 03:26
PLEASE be PD!! With my IDEA! YES YES YES!

Can i be Person 1? i love singing "Ya Prodolzhayu Prostie Dvizheniya"

I will also right up the transcript once everyone is ready and assign what they should sing.

Echoed
29-08-2003, 07:01
Sing, sing, sing!

I'll edit, mix and all that fun stuff. Mohoho.

And if we wanna spice things up, I'm sure I could cook up some extra previously non-existent harmonies. Haha. Hah. Maybe. -_-

~Echo.

QueenBee
29-08-2003, 14:22
thegurgi, YAY I wanna do PD too! But please don't put anything TOO hard on me, I might not pronounce it right.. :P But if you wanna help me with pronounciation that's really cool.

*goes practicing*

denial
30-08-2003, 15:33
I'll do the ahhh ..ahhh ..ahhhh!!! . I am so exited !!

*off to practice in bathroom*

Echoed
30-08-2003, 22:16
*off to practice in bathroom*

...Too much information. :P

Alright, we seem to be in accordance with the Prostye Dvizheniya idea. As such, I would need a list of all the singers again. And each singer should tell me what their range is, whether or not they can sing high or low. Base, tenor, alto or soprano for those familiar with the terms. :P

After which, we can start giving lines/voices to whichever singer and I'm talking on and on and on... What do you guys think? o.o

~Echo.

QueenBee
30-08-2003, 22:36
Base, tenor, alto or soprano
Huh? :spy: Hehe I can sing all things in Prostye Dvizheniya. I can't sing really high but as far as I know there isn't anything really high in PD. Just give me any line :P

thegurgi
30-08-2003, 23:15
I am a BARITONE Miss Echoed! don't leave my group out!! although it just means i can sing Tenor and Bass.

Queenbee, you are probably an ALTO.

denial
31-08-2003, 06:11
Ack!! I lost my voice!! *cough**cough* .. I went to practice wrong song. I practiced Ne ver Ne Boisia!! all those screaming!!

Why on earth my mind thinking of PD and Ne Ver Ne Boisia is my action!

Echoed .. I need the lowest key in PD! one that not require me to scream ...please..thank you .. hmmmm.. I use to be a the screamer in recording studio .. must be this cigarettes...

Echoed
31-08-2003, 20:13
Baritone. Lol. Oopsie. My bad! Well, whichever class you may be! I would like to know. LOL.

So we's got three down. :P Queenie is an Alto, thegurgi is a Baritone, and denial is most likely an Alto as well. Maybe a Tenor. Or in between.

Whatever's lacking, I'll try to fill up. Although, I'd probably be more comfortable singing in Tenor. But if we ain't got no Sopranos, I can do that too. o_O (But only in backvocals. I'm a backvocalist, thankyouverymuch. :P)

Who else? Whoooo?

~Echo.

nath
31-08-2003, 20:28
I'm HERE!.....but i absolutely don't know what I'm!...lol...i'll try to record my voice and to send it to yo Echo....like that you could know how to "classifier" me.....(I think I have a "middle/hight voice")
Denial!...if i'm ashamed for the first time of my life...is will be by YOUR FAULT!!!!!!......'cause I haaaaaaate this song!......arwwwwww!......

I just can sing that:" Person 2: Hochesh' molchi"..".If you want to, be silent".......others lyrics are unable to go out of my mouth!!!.....I'm a GentleGirl, Me!.....lol.... ;)

coolasfcuk
31-08-2003, 20:33
me? oh, have no clue what I am, but you've heard me Echoed, no? So maybe you can tell me :gigi:
I can pronaunce any of the words, so no worries in that part for me. This will be amazing - hearing all you people pronaunce Russian :yes: Cant wait to hear

QueenBee
31-08-2003, 20:37
Yeah.. Can't wait to do this.. Hey i wanna scream too.. not fair.. :/ *smiles*

thegurgi
31-08-2003, 20:42
I will not be SCREAMING. i have a very low toned voice.

But I'm calling "Ya Prodolzhayu Prostie Dvizheniya"
mwhahaha, i start the song!

thegurgi
31-08-2003, 20:46
How many people are singing? I need to know this so i can set up the singing assignment

I have this so far:
TheGurgi: Ya prodozhayu prostie dvizheniya
Coolsfcuk: Ti prodolzhaesh' moi prodolzhen'ya
Denial: Ya ehto ti
Queenbee: a ti ehto ya
Echoed: I ya povtoryayu
Forre: ya povtoryayu
Nathalie: Hochesh' molchi,

Echoed
31-08-2003, 20:51
Eep. Me no sing any line alone. Lol. As I've said, I'll be singing backvocals. If anyone else has the capacity to harmonize, I'll set them up with secondary parts as well. I'm more or less sure that everyone can sing the verses of Prostye Dvizheniya.

The chorus. Well. We'll just get all the high voiced individuals here to have a bit of screaming mashed together. :P

~Echo.

QueenBee
31-08-2003, 20:56
Ooo Echoed, me, me! *waves hands in the air* Or maybe not.. o.O

nath
31-08-2003, 21:04
Nathalie: Hochesh' molchi,

..........:grustno: .perhaps it is time that I listen, at least once, this song which I censured..:hmmm: ...
Echo!......it's not because you have this name that it should be satisfied to you to make the backvocals!......it's you who finally decided song ,then TU ASSUMES!....and you sing with us....lol.....

QueenBee
31-08-2003, 21:06
Power to nathalie!!!

Echoed
31-08-2003, 21:08
LOL. Well, if y'all don't wanna sing Prostye Dvizheniya, we could just vote over. I have no qualms with that. LOL.

But I'm still choosing only to sing backvocals. :P That's my comfort zone. LOL.

~Echo.

QueenBee
31-08-2003, 21:10
I wanna sing Prostye Dvizheniya.. I never said I didn't. :D I just want you to sing with us 'cause you have an amazing voice. :D

la aurora
31-08-2003, 21:58
hehe... I can't tell wich class I am in... if there's NOVOICEATALL I guess it's me :) But I could compensate it with good pronunciation. Ok. I know it doesn't count...
I don't know if I'll be able to find a mic soon but if I will I'd love to participate. Screaming is just not in my nature. I'm not sure if I can or can't do it coz never tried. There are some songs I can sing really low and there are ones I can sing high (I don't say I can sing well still :) ). And I like words "ya eto ti, a ti eto ya... i ya povtoryayu... ya povtoryayu..."
So now decide if U want me in all this or kicked out (I'll be a thankful listener then).

Echoed
31-08-2003, 23:15
Anyone and everyone is welcome to sing with us. ^_~ As long as you're not off key, it's ALL good. ^.^

But we're still wondering. Who wants to sing Prostye Dvizheniya? Any other suggestions? LOL. I wouldn't want to ASSUME anything. :P Har, har!

~Echo.

rivierakid
01-09-2003, 03:50
Originally posted by Echoed
Anyone and everyone is welcome to sing with us. ^_~

Echo, you have *no idea* how much I would like to take you up on that, but there's just one small problem.

I have no mic...-_-;;

*sighs and walks off* :(

denial
01-09-2003, 04:14
But I'm still choosing only to sing backvocals. :P That's my comfort zone. LOL.

Isn't the backvocals in PD is the ahhhh...ahhhh..ahhhh..part? :rolleyes: ..you need to practice in bathroom echoed.

nath
01-09-2003, 05:01
I VOTE for.....................Prostye Dvizheniya!
(arwwww......it's so hard to say that...... but Guys if i can just offer this little pleasure to you , it's okay....the most important is to laugh together! ;) Kisses....

Edit: I try to sing on the song..the easier for my voice is to sing: "Prostye dvizhenya..."...(refrain)..
Re-Edit (second essai): I sang reading your text, Miss Echo, and my voice is more adapted to rhe Lena's Voice.
http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2625&perpage=25&pagenumber=1

thegurgi
01-09-2003, 05:04
i think it's rather OBVIOUS what i won't
and will say nothing futher

:: hums Prostie Dvizheniya ::

nath
01-09-2003, 06:03
AAARRWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!....have you tried to record your voice??!!!!!! ......i tried!......My God , it's HORRIBLLLLLLE!!....to listen me again....i'll try again!...1 record, 2 record, 3 record...."Doshitai Da Sta"...hehe...;)

QueenBee
01-09-2003, 06:46
nathalie, hehe! I wanna hear your voice! Send to meee! :(

nath
01-09-2003, 07:09
QueenBee: Echo told me that it will be better if I put a towel in my mouth to sing!......so I wait a little before to send you something!... ;) ....Oh, no sorry!....the towel might be on the micro!....hehe...my english is so bad....lol....kisses

Ps: Your avatar is so beautifull!...i love it!

coolasfcuk
01-09-2003, 07:26
Anyone and everyone is welcome to sing with us. ^_~ As long as you're not off key, it's ALL good. ^.^

Heeee, Echoed, I cant promise I wont be off key, ha ha, what can I do, I am horrible singer - but its all for fun.. :gigi:

that one, and two - since everyone is giving out preferences- I wanna sing: 'eto lubov, skachut pruzhinki...zavtra luboi, menshe snezhinki'....since sunny took my first choise of; 'ya eto tyi, a tyi eto ya, i ya povtoryaiu, ya povtoryaiu' :D

I think it would be easier if we sing two lines like that, instead of one line each person, as suggested before - one it floats bettter, and two I dont think we have enough people for one line :flag:

Also, I think the chorus should be sang by all off us - or half singing : "prostye dvizhenya' and the other half 'ya prodalzhaiu'.

I think we should stick with PD, since when it ends up super funny and off key and so on, at least we have the Total Show to compare it with, and it cant be that much worse than what happened there - so we wont feel too embarrased :laugh:

nath, I have recorded my voice - I know it is horrible and freaky, but it's all fun, no? plus Echoed will fix us all at the end with some backing vocals so it will all be good

thats it from me for now... and lets start recording soon, or nothing will happen

Echoed
01-09-2003, 08:54
How this should work is that, we need a track of PD without the girls' vocals. I think that can be done with Cool Edit. But with the way the song is mixed, I dunno. Afterwhich, I'll put the thing on my FTP for y'all to get. Or whomever else can manage it, to do whatever and such.

Now. Once that's done, and we all know what we're singing, we sing. I know for a fact that singing on the Windows Recorder will do some funky stuff to the speed of your voice, but I'll see if I can figure out the time difference and fix that problem. For those who have Cool Edit, use that to record in.

I'll be mixing at least 10 files, so I suggested that everyone just sing most of the verse of whatever line they have to sing. It'll be easier for me to put them all together that way, and easier for you to sing and get the time and tone right.

Preferably, you would sing with the track backing you, so that everything is timed perfectly. But you can just record yourself singing, and I'll time the thing myself, no problem.

Anywho. Backvocals implies, as I've said, harmonies. Not hard breathing, denial, you wily one. :P

To reduce mic hiss and all that, sing with a towel over your mic. (That's what I was telling, Nath. :P)

rivierakid, go get one. :P

thegurgi, I'm thinking you'll be organizing who sings what? Otherwise, tell me, so someone can do that? LOL.

Once I get everything in order, I'll add in more vocals or whatnot. And cool's got the right idea in that we should all sing the chorus. I'll accentuate the volume on the soprano/alto vocalists as to get a similar effect.

Being grand in numbers, we will most likely have less trouble than t.A.T.u. did at the Total Show. Numbers in multitude make imperfections decrease, or rather, shrouds them. Well. Tone-wise at least. :P

And... Yeah.

~Echo.

QueenBee
01-09-2003, 17:02
Preferably, you would sing with the track backing you, so that everything is timed perfectly. But you can just record yourself singing, and I'll time the thing myself, no problem.
How do you do that? o.O

How this should work is that, we need a track of PD without the girls' vocals. I think that can be done with Cool Edit. But with the way the song is mixed, I dunno. Afterwhich, I'll put the thing on my FTP for y'all to get.
Yeah, it can be done with some plugins I think?! Maybe without plugins.. I have no idea :D I don't think the quality of the song will be as good as original one. Or we just call Russian staff and ask them for instrumental PD :P

A towel on my mic? Then I'm gonna have to sing loud for you to hear! Are you trying to get me thrown out of the house? :laugh:

QueenBee
01-09-2003, 17:18
I just wanna warn you that I can't sing the line "Khochesh' - molchi, zhdi chto proydyot."

Oh and judging from what I've read here, we're doing the mp3 version?

thegurgi
01-09-2003, 17:47
I will sing full song with harmonies if you want Echoed. I can handle that. I have a good blending voice.

Echoed
01-09-2003, 21:16
Well, you don't have to sing the full song if you don't want to, thegurgi. ^_~ But if you do, feel free. I'll just mix in your voice whenever it's time. If you do harmonies, remember to send it to me in a separate file. Each different voice has one file to itself.

Queenie, if you sing the song on the right tone and tempo, putting in that section of you singing into the track isn't that hard. You can do that with Cool Edit. ^_~ The towel is to reduce the huff of your breath when you sing. Like when pronouncing the sound "p", or "k", in the English language. There's a puff of air that accompanies the sound. It makes the sound quality, the singing, really crappy. With a towel, it reduces that. Just a thin one. Not something super thick. Unless you have a recording studio with one of those costly mic screen things, a towel is the cheap person's solution for that. :P

We have a mp3 of the Video version, but whichever works best. I'll try removing the vocals from either songs some time soon. Like, now, or something.

~Echo.

denial
02-09-2003, 00:30
Echoed, so this is what I do.

1. Wraps towel on my mic
2. Listen to PD on headphone, sing along and recording.
3. I dont have cool Edit . is it free? I have Sound Forge CD somewhere ..
4. So my part it that 'ya ehto ti' .. right ? hehehehe
5. Then send to your ftp?

Hmm.. the more I listen to this song ... this is really a good song eh .. those girls really had to scream .. never noticed this is a hard song until ...now....

*Looks at Queenbee* .. :bebebe:

BTW.. where is Forre? *looks at Nathalie* :eek: ..

Right here, dear denial. Look right to your screen instead. :)

rivierakid
02-09-2003, 00:56
rivierakid, go get one. :P

Alright. Give me money and I'll go out and get one. ^_^;;

nath
02-09-2003, 06:54
Denial...i don't know where is Forre(my answer)...and i'm sure she's enough clever and intelligent to not answer to you here directly, if she has read "my personal rules for this thread!"....hehe.... ;)
So I don't want to oblige anybody to sing .If it doesn't have there a sign of her here, it is surely that she doesn't want to sing ...

Me i WANTED to sing but I'm not SURE that i COULD DO IT!....*tears*....Sing in russian is so difficult to me..i have a very bad ear....i could a word or two..but a full verse, it's ..arwwww...impossible...I have the feeling that the russian words are looking at me, kidding me and singing :'Not Gonna Get Us"!.......*laughs*

QueenBee
02-09-2003, 14:18

Yah! If I had a CD-version of prostye dvizheniya, I would pop it into the radio, and record on my computer. But since all my songs are on the computer, I can't listen and record both at once. So I guess I'm going to have to sing in the same tempo and stuff. o.O However THAT is gonna work out.. :spy:

thegurgi
02-09-2003, 16:02

that is good advice BUT you need to leave one ear uncovered so you can HEAR yourself singing... if you don't, well... it might not sound as good.

la aurora
02-09-2003, 16:17
hehe... rivierakid, if u REALLY want to sing...
Do u have any head-phones? Don't tell me U don't. So, use them as a mic. Just link them up as a mic and one of the phones (usually the Left one but can be different in ur case) will work... well... as a mic. :)

QB, u can have both any music player and Windows Recorder working at the same time. Put up the ear-phones and listen to the music while doing a recording session. Only the sound coming from the mic will be recordered.

So, theGurgi, are u going to post the full text with the special marks who is singing what exactly?

thegurgi
02-09-2003, 19:08
I need a full list of people who are singing before i can post that

denial
05-09-2003, 13:57
so?

QueenBee
05-09-2003, 15:06
I wanna know too.. If anyone else is interested in singing, please post so that we have all the singers ready :D

kishkash
05-09-2003, 16:12
*giggles and blushes* me too shy to RECORD my song hommages

QueenBee
05-09-2003, 16:36
kishkash, come oooon.. :P *cheers* Kishkash Kishkash Kishkash! *in choir with my multiple personalities* Kishkash Kishkash Kishkash!

Echoed
05-09-2003, 17:03
Okay, I've been away for a few days now, due to school. And I'm going to be even more busy in the coming weeks, so y'all need to hurry it up a notch. ^_^' Just a tad? Please? I'm still trying to get that vocal-less track, and it sorta works, but it doesn't take out ALL the vocals. Poo. Anywho.

Go team? ^_^'

~Echo.

QueenBee
05-09-2003, 17:08
but it doesn't take out ALL the vocals. Poo.
I figure it keeps the echoing? Yah.

Now let's hurry with this people :P

Singers so far are:
Me *heh*
Nathalie
Denial
Echoed
TheGurgi
Sunny Poison
Rivierakid?

Who else and who did I misplace and who did I miss? :P

kishkash
05-09-2003, 17:18
sounds like a good list Queenie...i'd join in too...but me no have mic :lalala:

I think the music's gonna be great! Not even my singing hamster can top u guys :done:

QueenBee
05-09-2003, 17:22
kishkash, har, you can't escape this :P

Do u have any head-phones? Don't tell me U don't. So, use them as a mic. Just link them up as a mic and one of the phones (usually the Left one but can be different in ur case) will work... well... as a mic.

kishkash
05-09-2003, 23:30
erm OMG *gets extremely embarrased and wishes she was dead*

i COULD sing...but after i do it then i will realize that my voice has been recorded and ppl will be able to hear it, and i would be forced to burn my house down so all evidence has been lost.

I will do it if it's like a chorus *i.e. drowned out voice* but no solo...or singing that could be heard :grustno: The last time i did a solo was in high school choir and that was the worst ulcer creating moment of my life :none:

I couldn't sleep properly for DAYS before hand. Im not usually shy about anything except singing and maybe people hearing me pee *yah im kinda wierd so what* :spy:

QueenBee
06-09-2003, 00:52
kishkash, that pee thing.. I totally agree on that.. :spy:

thegurgi
06-09-2003, 01:01
Before i start to do this thing, i want confirmation of each person on this list:
Queenbee [confirmed]
Nathalie
Denial [confirmed]
Echoed
Kishkash
Sunny Poison
Rivierakid [confirmed]

So, post here and say something that confirms your involvement

QueenBee
06-09-2003, 01:02
Yep, I'm in.

denial
06-09-2003, 01:20
thegurgi, I am in .. woooo..

So what do call we our band name?

rivierakid
06-09-2003, 02:21
Well, your "headphones as a mic" method works, it's just really soft, and doesn't sound all that great. -_-;;

I remembered that we had a mic at one point in time, and we might still have it. Only problem being that we moved recently, and I have *no idea* where it is. I already went looking through some boxes and couldn't find it, but I'll keep looking.

In the meantime, I still have the headphones, and I'm willing to do it if you guys want me to. ^_^ I just can't make any guarantees on its quality.

kishkash
06-09-2003, 03:05
In the meantime, I still have the headphones, and I'm willing to do it if you guys want me to. ^_^ I just can't make any guarantees on its quality.

lol...ditto :none:

thegurgi
06-09-2003, 03:06
THESE ARE MAYBES!!!
I need POSITIVES!

Are you in or out Kishkash and Rivierakid!?!

rivierakid
06-09-2003, 03:14
Woah, whoa! Chill out man! I'm in! I just can't guarantee it will sound very good. If it sounds all crappy, I apologize. :lalala:

thegurgi
06-09-2003, 03:18
dpn't worry rivierakid i'm good, i'm good. Not at all "un-chilled" hahahaha

I just need some confirms... and i will take yours as a confirm

:sets out to find the loudest Prostie Dvizheniya's to assign to Rivierakid...::

rivierakid
06-09-2003, 05:55
Oh, and before I forget, is there a better recording program I could download or something? Cuz at the moment all I have is the little sound recorder that's standard on Windows. I think a better recording program may help me not sound so bad. ^_^;;

denial
06-09-2003, 06:08
wooo!! rivierakid !!! I am so excited you finally decided to sing with us!! welcome welcome!! ...

rivierakid
06-09-2003, 06:11
Heh...Thanks denial! I'm glad I did too. :D

Now if I could just find my actual mic...-_-;;

nath
06-09-2003, 06:57
I'm Ok but I really need something SIMPLE to PRONOUNCE and it SOUNDS bad..(i'm serious)that all that i say.

QueenBee
06-09-2003, 11:55
rivierakid, Cool Edit Pro 2 (or whatever) is a really good program that I have, I recommend it. :D

I don't know how much it costs :laugh: I just downloaded it from Kazaa *snort*

la aurora
06-09-2003, 12:28
I'm in... to ur cost... hehe...

I've found something that looks like a mic, I have Sound Forge to record... But I don't have the lyrics for the song to be frank (well, my line I know by heart... if it's really the line that I hope is mine) and the only version of PD I have now is from the TOTAL show. So, I can't imagine how it's gonna sound with the music...
Eh, miss Echoed... guess, U'll have lots of problems after saying this "anyone is welcome" :)

denial
06-09-2003, 12:42
I'm Ok but I really need something SIMPLE to PRONOUNCE and it SOUNDS bad..(i'm serious)that all that i say.

nathalie, here my tip for you .. go practice in bathroom .. you'll get the natural echo/delay effect .. see I am not that dirty minded you know .. hehehehe...

:grustno: ..urr ..actually I'm having problem with my pronounciation too .. you know .. my asian tounge ... hmm.. what to do .. :hmmm: ...MALAYSIA BOLEH!!! (Malaysia can!)

nath
06-09-2003, 13:16
Denial...I'm poor!...I haven't bathroom...just a shower!..
And i don't know if i might follow what you say 'cause ...if "I get the natural Echo effect "....I am even less sure about result on the level of the "communication"... unless I take along a coffee cup in my shower!!!... ;) ...no!..i'm just kidding Little Girl... :rose:

The problem isn't the sofware...the problem is that i have never recorded my voice before...i'have just listen my voice with MY EARS....and when i did it, i realised that my voice was faulse and not nice to listen...I'm serious..and it's true , it's difficult to sing in russian for people who have a "bad ear"...but i'll try...but please, choose for me words easy to articulate .

Sunny Poison..Perhaps it's better for your soul if you don't have ..All the lyrics...lol

QueenBee
06-09-2003, 13:29
sunny poison, you don't have PD mp3? :O you have got to be kidding me.. :eek:

QueenBee
06-09-2003, 14:23
I have a little problem with the recording.. (somehow its always me who has the problems and its always crni fixing them :P) Apparently I'm supposed to be able to listen to music and record at the same time, but nooo my computer doesn't want that.

I use Cool Edit Pro 2 and I used winamp, and since it didn't work, I switched to WMP but as you may know, it STILL doesn't work...

I get the message "The specified format is not supported or cannot be translated. Use the capabilities function to determine the supported formats"

And I have NO idea what capabilities function is.. Lol..

nath
06-09-2003, 14:37
you don't have a walkman?...you hear music with a walkman..

QueenBee
06-09-2003, 14:50
nathalie, yes I do, it's for casettes and I don't have any casette-Tatu. :D And besides, if I had a cd-player, it wouldn't matter much, because I only have Not Gonna Get Us single.. no other Tatu cd.. :/

la aurora
06-09-2003, 15:02
hehe... I did have PD mp3 as many others. But not so long ago my Windows died and I lost everything! (Big thanks for my american computer. Russian one would never do that with meee...) My connection is quite expensive and the speed is low. I can't get back all the files I downoaded in last 3 years :(
And nath, I was the one who had these lyrics and even was able to understand every single word there :) I know them by heart, just mix up what goes after what sometimes... so, there's noway i can save my soul... heh...

la aurora
06-09-2003, 15:10
QB, what file are u trying to play in winamp? U want to say that ur usual mp3 isn't working there? Can't U just open Winamp, press play button and then press the REC one in Cool Edit to record ur voice? The programs can work separately. One is playing a song, second - recording ur voice. Or u wanted to record ur voice over music?

QueenBee
06-09-2003, 15:17
sunny poison, I am not trying to record my voice over music (I don't know how to do that anyway :P) I'm just trying to do what you said before (or so I think it was you..) so that I will have the same tempo etc. as the song.... And it doesn't work. I'm very disappointed!

PS. The lyrics are in the Island of Arts section...

nath
06-09-2003, 16:17
Sorry Sunny Poison!...i forgot you were Russian!...lol....Shame on me!!!....
Little QueenBee..do you want I send you a casette with PD?...and by the same post, I'll send you all the Tatu's songs on a CD...

QueenBee
06-09-2003, 17:13
nathalie, whoaaa.. what the.. you're being too nice.. :spy: or are you just being sarcastic? :spy:

nath
06-09-2003, 18:39
sarcastic?!!!!!!...why do you think that Little QueenBee?!!!...i could be sarcastic , easely...but i have no reason to be with you....i really speak normally..you haven't trust in me?

QueenBee
06-09-2003, 18:46
nathalie, yes I do trust you, of course :rose: But when people tell me they will send me things I usually think they are kidding ;) But if you are not kidding; thank you very much! But please, no, I don't want you to waste anymore money on me :)

nath
06-09-2003, 18:52
i don't have a lot of money to waste Little QueenBee...just stamps....
I'll just make a copy of tatu's song and i have plenty empty cd..so it isn't a problem...If it will be a good thing for you to have them, don't have hesitation...Absolutely , not a problem for me..it's true!

QueenBee
06-09-2003, 19:31
Wow.. nathalie, you are one of the kindest people I am sure.. :rose:

nath
06-09-2003, 19:45
No...i'm just a normal person..i'll get you adress with Olga and i'll send that to you, tuesday..kisses

thegurgi
06-09-2003, 20:21
If you can make a small sample of yourself singing the first verse and send it to me, it will make my job a lot easier. I've already got Queenbee [she has a very pretty voice] and Denial [i love her accent!], and i know where to place them.

Since, PROSTIE DVIZHENIYA seems like a very hard thing for some of you to say, i thought it might be interesting to have you just sing the words in your native language! The malay for denial fits so perfectly to the meter is weird. So, with your sound file, please tell me how you say "Simple Movements" in your native language [unless it's english or russian] OR if you just have 2nd language you know it in.

Queenbee can sing it in Swedish and Polish [polish doesn't fit the meter that way, but Swedish KIND of does]
Denial can sing it in Malay PERFECTLY i'm sure
I can sing it in English and in Russian,
what about choo?

kishkash
06-09-2003, 21:37
loool...looks like everyone's already big time into this :D

me in if there's like chorus work to do i.e. blended in. I don't really feel like an ulcer ;)

(guess my headphones will suffice :D )

la aurora
06-09-2003, 22:57
hm... just wonder where are all the ppl we nominated for 'the craziest' award? C'mon! noone is going to sing worse then me. Join us here. It's all just for fun...

thegurgi, I can also *cough* sing it in English and Russian. I just can't understand who I need to send file to... U? Echoed? It's not like I can send it to everyone. My connection is too slow and expensive...

And, btw, if anyone needs some help in pronaunciation of any particular line, I can help. I mean I can give some russian lesson and explain how each letter should sound. So, feel free to ask.

rivierakid
06-09-2003, 23:07
I can sing it in both English and Russian. Probably not incredibly well in Russian, but I can do it. ^_^;;

And my question's the same as sunny poison's: Who and/or where exactly am I sending this too?

Happy note: I found my mic! I now have a decent mic and Cool Edit Pro 2.0, so I'm ready to go. :D

thegurgi
06-09-2003, 23:10
sunny poison, you can send to echoed and she can relay to me, if you want.

la aurora
06-09-2003, 23:13
Congratulations, rivierakid!. Mic is always a good thing to find... :)

la aurora
06-09-2003, 23:20
hm... thegurgi, I'm not even sure I want to send it to anyone at all. Hell... I've never heard any of U singing but it seems the majority has at least any musical education...
*goes to listen to the sound check she made and it doesn't make her any happier*
Anyway, it's not like ppl will laugh at me for the first time in my life. Ok, i won't quit. But things are so slow here! I'm really starting loosing my nerve...

QueenBee
06-09-2003, 23:37
Oooo I wanna sing it in my native language.. :( It doesn't fit in though, but I could ask my parents if they know any longer word for "movements" other than "ruchy"... :D

And about that file, I think it's a very good idea. :D And thanks alot for the compliment! :rose:

nath
06-09-2003, 23:47
french is : mouvements

thegurgi
06-09-2003, 23:49
what about the "SIMPLE" part, Nathalie?

nath
06-09-2003, 23:55
simple=simples
movements=mouvements

thegurgi
06-09-2003, 23:57
i will put that to my list.
I think it will sound neat.

coolasfcuk
07-09-2003, 02:16
Originally posted by sunny poison
Hell... I've never heard any of U singing but it seems the majority has at least any musical education...
sunny, dont worry I have zero musical education, and I am pretty bad at singing. But since we are doing all this for fun, I dont sweat it too much (just a lil, he he)
Anyway, I just recorded myself 2 mins ago - and I am going to give you a link to the file....this is with my speakers on though - and I think it doesnt sound too bad - better than Total show for sure :lol: (also, it ws recorded with the basic windows recorder and that sucks a lil) Now, recording it with headphones is totally different thing - I am not going to bring myself to post that file yet - it sounds horrifying :eek:

Anyway, seems like no one was counting me in the plans to sing with ya...but cant do it without me- i had already signed up long time ago..ha ha haaaaaaaa

so I am open to any criticism ya'll :D

Here is the file:

CLICK !!! (http://www.angelfire.com/jazz/coolasfcuk0/PD_coolasfcuk.mp3)

kishkash
07-09-2003, 02:30
loooool gutsy broad! :D

i can't believe that u know all the words so well :) *this coming from the girl who thought the lyrics for one of the tatu songs was "fuck a sheep"*

thegurgi
07-09-2003, 02:40
thanks Coolsa, i have good places to place you now but why didn't you sing "Ya Pradozhayu?"

coolasfcuk
07-09-2003, 02:48
oh thegurgi, that was just a test - I just decided to see what it would be like recording myself ;) I didnt think you'd be using it
so as soon as we know who sings what for sure I will work on my lines :gigi: so they are not too OFF - although, everything I sing is off :lol:

i can't believe that u know all the words so well

kish, no problems for me with that song :gigi: since the text is so close to what the words would be in my language - bulgarian. Check this out:

Bulgarian PD:

Az prodalzhavam prosti dvizheniya
Ti prodalzhavash moite prodalzheniya
Az sam ti, a ti si az
I az povratjam, az povtarjam
Iskash- malchi, vizh kakvo stava.
Iskash – vkljuchi dva oborota
Iskash tvoja, iskash chuzhda
Iskash kato men I az prodalzhavam

Prosti dvizheniya
Az prodalzhavam
Prosti dvizheniya
Az prodalzhavam
Prosti dvizheniya
Az prodalzhavam
Prosti dvizheniya
Az prodalzhavam

Nie prodalzhavame prosti dvizheniya
Nie prodalzhavame za prodalzheniya
Ne zadavaj tezi vaprosi
Prosto davaj, mardaj se prosto
Tova e ljubov- skachat pruzhinki
Sled tova malki snezhinki
Trjabva da uspeja ne vazrazhavam
Trjabva da umeja zhivota prodalzhavam.

thegurgi
07-09-2003, 03:01
coolasfcuk, can i get an English Translit. i can't seem to find the Radio Version lyrics anywhere [just the other version]

denial
07-09-2003, 03:03
coolasfcuk, wooo ... you're so good!! you can really sing the song! I am jealoues <-- (french accent)
oh I tested my sample to pair with everyone that I have .. and .. you and me .. we are match from heaven !!! LOL LOL ... urrr,, :rolleyes: at least I think so...

Well anyway .. this project really force me to learn to prepare for and to accept criticizes with open mind and heart and in positive way. LOL LOL

edited:
Okay ..suggestion.. I think its not neccessary one have to sing a line alone. Maybe some combinations here and there is good too. I just noticed this. coolsasfcuk's voice looks nice on top of me. urr .. or was it Yulia's? :ithink: ..hehehehe

pssttt ..btw... I think thegurgi and queenbee sound nice as duet couple ....

coolasfcuk
07-09-2003, 03:20
oh I tested my sample to pair with everyone that I have .. and .. you and me .. we are match from heaven !!! LOL LOL ...

denail we are?!?! :coctail: Great!!! Let me hear, let me hear, pleeeeeeeease :rose: And thanks so much for the compliments :D but really I sing bad, but it does help I can do the pronanciation

So you have other voices too? Oh, I havent heard anyone else from 'our' group here sing. C'mon people, am I the bravest one?? I shouldnt beeee, I really cant sing... all you singers... lets hear ya. Otherwise, shyness is not gonna get us far ;) Lets have fun with it..

thegurgi, what do you mean by 'English Translit'?? The Total show version lyrics typed with latin letters? I guess I confused myself and others by saying 'Bulgarian Translit' in the previous post - I meant the bulgarian lyrics translit into English (cause we are also Cyrillic).
Let me know. But I wont be able to post them till tomorrow, gotta go partyyyyy now, whooooo hooooooo :coctail:

denial
07-09-2003, 04:05
coolasfcuk, I sent you PM with my ICQ number and requesting your email address so I can send you our sample .. :D

Edited:
Anyway I uploaded it here .. hehe ..I need to go offline too after this .
Right click - "save target as" (http://www.geocities.com/fadzila_h/denialcoolasfcuk.mp3)

OK.. I am waiting for SunnyPoison to fall of the chair laughing at me.

coolasfcuk
07-09-2003, 08:24
denial, :rose: :D Thanks a lot for the file !!!

I can see what you mean - we do sound good together. although it is a bit hard to distinguish voices - it is not Yulia's voice, he he, if you listen to the file I uploaded, you can hear my voice pretty clearly ;) I can hear you in the begining, but then your voice gets really soft. And I think you pronaunce it very good - for someone that does not speak Russian and is not Slavic, not even Europan family language. Great job :)

I agree with you, we should have people singing same parts together....that way it could sound a lot nicer, especially if one or both people are not the greatest singers in the world :gigi:

QueenBee
07-09-2003, 12:44
coolasfcuk, oooo you have PD video version in high quality!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I love your voice, especially the fact that you can actually pronounce the words. :rolleyes:

I'm gonna check how we sound together :done:

la aurora
07-09-2003, 13:57
*Bang! The plastic chair hits the grond. Sunny can't find the way of not fallowing the thing she was sitting on some seconds ago. Suddenly 2 objects switch places and it's now the chair who sits on Sunny. Two big grey-blue eyes (that became even bigger with the shock) meet each other somewhere in the nose-zone. Sunny def doesn't find situation that funny anymore. She stands up rubbing her hurt knee, picks up the chair and looks around to make certain that nobody saw what just happened. Then she says just in case: "hm... well... I wasn't laughing... it's just the damn broken chair"*

Heh... of course I would lie if I say I didn't smile a little bit :) but in the good way, I swear. cool, hell... u wasn't supposed to speak russian better then I do. Not fair!!! Now my last (and only) advantage is lost.
Denial, ur accent sounds soooo cuuute! :) And u pronaunce russian 't' exactly the same way my mom does the english one :P U did a great job still. Imagine how difficult it can be for u. V Respect V

Anyway, u both have these cute little voices I'd spend half of my life to get.
*looks at the cigs pack, asks it 'what the hell?' and then hearing no answer, throws it away*
Guess, I need to do LOTS of practicing to learn to sing this song high. :( I'll try my best when all my crazy family leaves the flat. Thanks for u, guys, I have the music of the song at least. Haven't heard it for quite a long already.

coolasfcuk
07-09-2003, 17:05
Queenie and Sunny :rose: :D

so Queenie, you want me to try to make an mp3 of the video and upload it?? I'd do that for you or anybody that wants that version of the song

So did you check, did you check??? how do we sound together??? :hmmm:

Anyway, u both have these cute little voices I'd spend half of my life to get.
*looks at the cigs pack, asks it 'what the hell?' and then hearing no answer, throws it away*

Sunny, :no: I really dont find my voice cute - I always thought it was a little too high and always wanted it a little lower :lalala: And let me assure you that ciggies didnt not help one bit !!! Cause, here is me:

Once ! (http://community.webshots.com/photo/86163331/86163619YCAYXd) - that's with my trade mark t-shirt - 'cool as fcuk' !!!
Twice ! (http://community.webshots.com/photo/86163876/86163983vrHhjn) - and here- yeah, ciggie and alcohol !! yeaaaaah, ha ha

since I was 15 I've been smoking off and on, now I am on, and still no changes to the 'screaming' voice, ha ha. But let me tell ya, lower voices on females can be very sexy, so you dont be hating your voice now ;)
And I am sure you still speak Russian better than me :znaika:

QueenBee
07-09-2003, 17:08
coolasfcuk has got it going on. :smoke: :yes:

so Queenie, you want me to try to make an mp3 of the video and upload it?? I'd do that for you or anybody that wants that version of the song
Sure, if you'd like. :rose:

So did you check, did you check??? how do we sound together???
Yup! Lol. But my tempo is totally messed up, because I can't listen to the song while recording (long story - ask Ranko :P). So I have to hear the song in my mind and somehow it's alot faster than it really is.. :P But *I* thought we sounded good though.. :D

denial
07-09-2003, 17:57
ahhh!! I forgot something !!

coolasfcuk, are you single? :rose:

hehehehe..

Thanks SunnyPoison .. hmm.. but you still fell off the chair ..:grustno: ... anyway .. let me tell you a secret ..well . I do have problem with "t" ..people does talk about my "t" ..when I talk with them .. someone just had to mention it.. lol .. my ex said its like I have short tounge .. urggs.. :hmmm:

Queenbee .. no wonder I cannot get sync with you .. but you are almost perfect .. your tempo is almost perfect too.. like Greg said . you have very sweet voice .. I would .. you know . you know .. you ..

Nathalie, I went to ask my friend what is different between bathroom and shower .. she said "bathroom" is where you take shower and "shower" is where the water came from .. :bebebe: ..maybe that is what we understand in Asia .. we were taught to shower in bathroom .. lol ..

:rose: for everyone .. :D ................*soon after this post*.........:hmmm: *past out*

thegurgi
07-09-2003, 18:13
Queenbee .. [sic] .. I would .. you know . you know .. you ..

DENIAL! She's HALF your age!!!! :P

These samples are making it very easy for me. None of us PROJECT though, we need a screamer...

denial
07-09-2003, 18:31
wooo!! thegurgi, ..ahem .. are you? ..um .. you know .. you know .. since .. the .. ahem... sample .. ur . you know.. OKAY I just take it :bebebe: .. queenbee .. I dont think he going to put us duet together .. lol ..

QueenBee
07-09-2003, 18:42
denial, you'd just flirt with me during the song :P
I wanna scream.. But I cant! Im not allowed to in this house.. lol. :(

la aurora
07-09-2003, 19:08
ok. i had 10 minutes of my flat totally empty and i made an attempt to sing higher. sure i'm a bit out of tempo as i don't listen to song while singing and sure i do suck. but i realized i can do it!!! wooohooo!

denial, sorry. I never meant to offend u. I really found this 'T' cute and thought i should mention it :) heh... and that chair thing... the damn chair was just bad-ballanced. I didn't say i fell coz of laughing. :)

cool, all my life i was praying to get a lower voice. I thought mine was too high. and i'm not sure if it's cigs or awful russian climat, but it changed in last years a bit. when i speak it's low. when i sing it also can be very low. but when i get exited telling anything, my tiny voice comes back :) heh... i don't hate my voice. it just doesn't fit the song

Echoed
07-09-2003, 19:16
As I've mentioned before, I'll be singing only the backvocals, if anything. No solo's for me. Thank you.

Ahem, if you're going to sing, please, please try not to use Windows Recorder, because that program tends to speed up the tempo you're actually singing in. :/ Otherwise, if your soundcard allows it, plug in a pair of headphones and a mic. Listen to the song on your headphones, while blocking one of your ears to hear your own voice, and then sing, as others have suggested to be done in this thread.

I don't really need to sing anything in my native tongue. :P Mainly because my language is monosyllabic and thus nothing would ever be long enough to fit "Prostye Dvizheniya". LOL. Of course, that's okay, I can more or less pronounce Russian words. (Hopefully, I'm not butchering them. Har, har. Har.)

I'm trying to figure out how to get my FTP to be able to upload stuff from other people. Once I can do that, y'all should just send me the sections y'all are singing and I'll mix them into the track, add my own vocals and bam. We should be done. ^_^'

~Echo.

QueenBee
07-09-2003, 19:21
Otherwise, if your soundcard allows it, plug in a pair of headphones and a mic. Listen to the song on your headphones, while blocking one of your ears to hear your own voice, and then sing, as others have suggested to be done in this thread.
And if my soundcard doesn't allow it? :grustno: I guess I can't sing with you guys :cries:

Echoed
07-09-2003, 19:26
Nah. Just try to remember the song in your head and sing to it that way. Or... play the song on your computer while recording it to cassette. And then, listen to the cassette and sing to it. ^_^ (You know, usually your cassette player has the record option. Just bring your player close to the computer speakers and record it like that.)

~Echo.

QueenBee
07-09-2003, 19:31
Echoed, Hmm.. thats a pretty freaking good idea. :D I'll try, I'll try. :rose: Thanks. *Goes out hunting for casettes*

Echoed
07-09-2003, 19:33
Yes, I know. I'm a genius. :P (I kid, I joke. ^_^'')

Ahem. Happy hunting! Sing, sing! ^.^

~Echo.

denial
07-09-2003, 19:36
denial, sorry. I never meant to offend u. I really found this 'T' cute and thought i should mention it :) heh... and that chair thing... the damn chair was just bad-ballanced. I didn't say i fell coz of laughing. :)

Sunny Poison .. aww .. don't sorry .. in fact I am happy .. that you somehow noticed me .. feels like... home .. I mean .. you know... you're a Russian!!

queenbee .. no way we gonna let you go after we heard that sweet voice of yours that turns my world up side down ..

I think its okay ..if we heard the small sound of PD at the back there.. its gonna be over write by the music anyway ... most important is participants :coctail:

QueenBee
07-09-2003, 19:39
sunny poison, I wanna hear you sing!

la aurora
07-09-2003, 20:15
you know... you're a Russian!!
yeah, I somehow knew that :)

in fact I am happy .. that you somehow noticed me
But Denial, is it ANY possible not do notice U on this forum? lol

Heh... Echoed... I don't use windows recorder but the tempo is still wrong. It's not the fault of any program. All shame is mine. I just can't sing when I hear someone's else voice at the same time. But I'm gonna fix it somehow.

I'm waiting for the -1 fonogramme. And for thegurgi's list of singers and lines. I know, I should send the file to help u, guy. Ok :( I was in the great hurry but somehow made a record. Sure it's out of tempo and with lots of mistakes (I have enough hearing to hear mistakes but not enough not to make them... ehh...). But it's just to let u know what a 'great' singer i am. :P I don't want to sound this way in the final version. Hope my voice wouldn't be jumping so much. It was hard as I tried to sing higher than I usually would with any other song.
So, how should I send it? By e-mail?

la aurora
07-09-2003, 20:21
QB, u will unfortunately... sooner or later :)
I wanna hear u also :) I've heard only cool and Denial. But if I hear one more sweet voiced siren, I'm gonna die from shame...

QueenBee
07-09-2003, 20:48
But if I hear one more sweet voiced siren, I'm gonna die from shame...
Haha, trust me, my voice is nothing but sweet. I pronounce "s", "zh" and squeeky sounds like that so high that they cut through air, I swear. :P I will upload the file somewhere for you to hear.. but warning, the tempo is messed up!

QueenBee
07-09-2003, 20:52
Okay I uploaded the file.. Oh god.. What have I done? Hahaha. :laugh: Oh and sorry for pronouncing Prostye Dvizheniya wrong.. lol.. I should know it after hearing it so many times.. :rolleyes:

http://www.geocities.com/tatuverse/Haha.mp3

la aurora
07-09-2003, 20:54
Queenie, U don't have to worry :) my tempo is even worse. I sing at least 3 imes slower then I should! lol
Will be glad to hear u, really. :)

la aurora
07-09-2003, 21:00
aww, QB... so cuuute... U are much better than I would imagine, really. Ur russian isn't that bad. U just need to pronaunce 'a' istead of 'o' in some places and nobody will notice u aren't russian :)

la aurora
07-09-2003, 21:02
Sorry, I just don't have any place to upload my horrible singing :(

QueenBee
07-09-2003, 21:03
sunny poison, yeah those "o"'s and "a"'s confuse me, 'cause when I pronounce something as "a" people tell me "Noo it's supposed to be 'o' you bastard" and when I do say "o" they suddenly bash me for that, he he.

la aurora
07-09-2003, 21:06
Well, everything is right in the beginning. But this should sound this way:
Ya eta ti, a ti eta ya
I ya pavtaryayu, ya pavtaryayu...

la aurora
07-09-2003, 21:27
ok. i remembered i created a geocities profile just for fun oh so long ago. i uploaded the file.
u can hear it at http://www.geocities.com/nrg2002ru/probe.mp3 but don't tell me u weren't warned!:bum:

QueenBee
07-09-2003, 21:56
sunny poison, wowwww! C'mon you have to be joking if you think your voice is bad! Oh lord, I do not fit in here at all.. :bum:

la aurora
07-09-2003, 22:02
queenie, something that doesn't exist can't be bad. lol. no joking. i know music is not my strong point (how i wish it was! :( ) but we do it just for fun, remember?
*wipes away some drops of sweat from her forehead repeating 'just for fun... just for fun*
And ur voice is cute. Don't even dare to doubt it!

Echoed
07-09-2003, 22:04
Ooo. Ya be rockin', sunny. And you too, Queenie. You all sing fabulously.

I'mma be waitin' to get all them files so I can mix 'em.

~Echo.

QueenBee
07-09-2003, 22:21
Echoed, don't forget to make some echoes or slap backs or whatever.

It would be cool if the voices blended :D

kishkash
07-09-2003, 22:26
As I've mentioned before, I'll be singing only the backvocals, if anything. No solo's for me. Thank you

HEE HEE E and I will be backup :done:
(my solo days are OVER) *goes to go get tums* LOL

Wow major props to all yas who have posted ur versions...this song is gonna rock when its all said and done!

la aurora
07-09-2003, 22:43
Yep, ppl. keep pulling my leg!
I CAN hear how false I am. So, Echoed, plz, don't use this file for the song. I'm going just to sing one single line U or thegurgi will give me and I'll try my best to stay in tune.
God! What am I doing?!! I was wisely escaping any singing in public for all my life and now I come out singing the most uncomfortable song for my voice in front of ppl from all the world.
Wise step, Sunny... wise step...

I know, Echoed, u are too polite to tell me I suck but may be you would be kind enough to tell me what class I'm in? It's the thing I was wondering for many years already... Usually I sing a bit lower. I just feel more comfortable singing calm and low songs...

And u are right, queenie is great. Singing in russian isn't an easy task but she did really good. Me? I was just singing in my native language :hmmm:

Echoed
07-09-2003, 22:51
You don't suck. Don't be silly, sunny, but if you feel comfortable singing a bit lower, then you're probably an alto, like myself. ^_^

And thegurgi will probably be giving out lines. I'm only the lowly mixer. LOL.

~Echo.

QueenBee
07-09-2003, 22:56
sunny poison, aaw thank you :) I screwed up pretty much BUT the words that I pronounced right weren't hard - I am slavic myself. :D

thegurgi
07-09-2003, 23:13
Echoed, i won't assign lines for the choruses and just have everyone sing Prostie Dvizheniyas in any register they want [whatever is confortable] and you can mix them how ever you want.
Except for when they sing "Ya Prodazhayu" and "Prostie Dvizheniya" at the same time, i will assign who should sing which side.

My Prostie Dvizheniya's and Ya Prodolzhayu's will be in an Octave lower, for instance.

la aurora
07-09-2003, 23:21
hm... easy to say 'don't be silly'... what if I am? :)
Alto... thanks... now I can proudly say I'm a 'false alto'. LOL nevermind. I'm just a kind of perfectionist and I feel really pissed every time I see I could do something better and didn't. I'm gonna kick my own ass now and make myself taking things easier.
*Just for fun... Just for fun*

denial
07-09-2003, 23:25
God! What am I doing?!! I was wisely escaping any singing in public for all my life and now I come out singing the most uncomfortable song for my voice in front of ppl from all the world.
Wise step, Sunny... wise step...
[/B]

I get exactly same feeling like you Sunny ... I understand you .. huhuhuhu .. lets cry together .. ::cries:: ..huhuhu..

Anyway .. I got your sample .. not bad at all!! :done: thanks I am using it to improve my pronounciation...

*flat face* think positive .. think positive .. for fun ..for fun ..

wooo ..I need to motivate myself a lot lately .. lol

coolasfcuk
07-09-2003, 23:27
QueenBee, sunny poison, :rose: awsome !!
Both of you sound great - I am not sure what you are talking about your voices - they are niceeeeeeeee...

anyways, now that people have uploaded the files with only their voice....it's time for me to get busy with it ...'cause what I uploaded was just a lil test. Now I gotta work on recording the final...ta da...file, with only my voice so it can be used for the song. :grustno: but let me tell you... it soundssssss horrific !!! ha ha... will upload it again later when I have something I think other people could hear ..off to find a program to record it with

denial
07-09-2003, 23:29
And thegurgi will probably be giving out lines. I'm only the lowly mixer. LOL.

~Echo. [/B]

I wouldn't say that Echoed ..its you who have to make-up us and makes us really looks good at the song release.. lol ..we are depending on your arrangement, editing and mixing . ..

la aurora
07-09-2003, 23:50
ok. i put my shit together.
denial, cool, echoed, QB, thanks for ur encouragement. Guess, I feel quite relaxed now.
I've uploaded another file to http://www.geocities.com/nrg2002ru/poorattempt.mp3. It's for ones who's gonna mix the thing. This is the first version I made some days ago. I didn't even have any PD music to hear. But there i sing a bit lower and although the song isn't easy for me, I feel much more comfortable singing this way. Just to let u know. may be if U finally decide to give me any particular line, U'll also say with way I should sing it. Thanks.

coolasfcuk
07-09-2003, 23:59
sunny poison, booooo, page is currently unavailable....probably bandwith...will wait a little and try again - I really wanna hear the lower singing :)

:rose: for all of us - the brave people participating :D All the others - they are missing on the fun...the virtual group with members from all ends of the world - ha haaaaa - how cool is that - internet is an amazing thing !!! We need a name ... suggestions anybody? :gigi:

ohhhh denail, forgot to say in the previous post, he heeeeee, so I joined your harem now??? Awsomeeeeee :heh:

rivierakid
08-09-2003, 00:52
[b]My Prostie Dvizheniya's and Ya Prodolzhayu's will be in an Octave lower, for instance.

Is it OK if I sing the entire thing an octave lower? Cuz I can't sing that high and project at the same time. ^_^;; Darn my ridiculously low voice...

To everyone who's posted their version here, you guys sound pretty good! ^_^ This is gonna be pretty awesome when it's finished.

Since I'll most likely be home alone after school tomorrow, I'll try to get my version done and sent then. Or if you wanna just give me a part and have me only do that, that's cool too. ^_^

Echoed
08-09-2003, 05:20
Okay. Well, just for y'all to see what kinda mixing I'd be doing, I tested it out. So here's a draft of what the song would sound like with a bit of mixing. It's on my FTP, so feel free to download from it.

ftp:24.200.68.156
port: 21
login: echoing
pass: crap
ftp://echoing:crap@24.200.68.156:21

:P

Title of the file is "Motion Testing.mp3"
The other files are just some opera stuff. You can download that too, if it suits your fancy. :P

Otherwise. ...yeah. *Cough.*

So, y'all get to singin', so I can mix. LOL.

(And yeah, I can't access that file, sunny. ^_^' I'll have to wait a while longer.)

EDIT: By the way, sorry for the mispronunciation. LOL. ...Some people weren't meant to have their tongues twist in such a manner.

~Echo.

rivierakid
08-09-2003, 07:22
Holy crap...An FTP actually worked for me! WOOHOO! *does a happy dance*

^_^;; Anyway, I have to say, that sounds pretty cool, even with the slight mispronunciation. :P (I still love ya Echo!)

denial
08-09-2003, 09:22
Echoed!!! :eek: wow! *claps**claps* .. I am speecless...

Humm.. where is our producer Madam Nathalie ?

rivierakid ..we're waiting your DNA sample now..:coctail:

kishkash
08-09-2003, 13:16
OMFG! E I KNEW u'd rock the forum with that ;)

I still maintain that your Cher voice woulda sounded sweet :p

p.s. might i add....JT's on there? :spy: LOL (sorry for poking around...but i ended up dloading some pretty kewl songs :done: )

nath
08-09-2003, 20:07
Humm.. where is our producer Madam Nathalie ?

Madam Nathalie ...is here.....thinking.....desesparated, little Denial!.....
Miss Echo..just 2 or 3 comments!....About ARTISTIC MANAGER: you're GREAT....about ARTISTIC SINGER: you're WONDERFULL!.....BUT...BUT....BUT (hehe..girl)...about PSYCHOLOGICAL HELP!!!!......I'm asking questions to myself!!!!..... :confused: ....... How could we still dare to sing after having listened to that?...IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!! .... :eek: :( .....I'm deseparated...desesparated....ARWWWWWW.....!!!!

la aurora
08-09-2003, 22:03
What the hell? Does EVERYBODY here speak russian? First cool, then denial and quennie and now echoed who's russian is really good. thegurgi also said he has no problems with pronaunciation and i believe him...

*looks at the map checking where each of singers lives* :eek:

Something is wrong... something is wrong... They said russian was difficult... And now it looks like it's not at all... My system of believes is breaking into million pieces. Next time someone tells me the grass is red and I can't say I will just laugh at him now.

great job, ehoed... wow... i can't say I was expecting less tho. C'mon! Why don't u want to sing any line? Hm... but stop... haven't u just done it? :rolleyes: So, nath, thegurgi when are we going to hear u? kish? o_0 rivierakid?

hm... u say, link doesn't work? well... I don't think u really miss anything. It was just the mic check. I didn't even TRY to be in tune/tempo and even mixed up some words. Just thought our editors could use me this way if needed. Not for mixing words up of course (although I'm great at it). LOL Well... u know what I mean.
http://www.geocities.com/nrg2002ru/poorattempt.mp3

*cries a bit with denial and then joins her in repeating the mantra: 'for fun... for fun... fun...'* heh *falls into deep sleep*

QueenBee
08-09-2003, 22:14
Echoed, w00t nice job! How did you remove vocals? :spy:

Your voice is ahh. ^^

sasha
09-09-2003, 00:27
You sound so f**king great!!! I'm so jealous of you. After listening to you guys i'm glad i didn't paticipate, i would have made such a fool out of myself :D I only sing in the shower when i'm alone and there's a very good reason for that, i recorded myself singing PD and listening to that was not funny :eek: :dead:

denial
09-09-2003, 04:02
sasha, you should join us .. don't worry .. we accept everything ...

*sits at the corner alone.. and prays*
oh GOD! oh GOD! what am I to say when Madamme Nathalie post her voice.. oh GOD! oh GOD! help me ...help me.. Your're the most mercyfull .. help me .. help me...give me courage to listen to her .. give me wisdom to write most wonderful words for her ... give me serenity .. (what ever that mean .. I dont have dictionary here) ...to accept hiumanne imperfections .. give me confident to "tell" to her that its okay and she will always can improve ... what ever just help me ... please please ...amin.. :hmmm:

kishkash
09-09-2003, 04:49
We should do a compilation album...and have ECHOED sing like a solo song or sommat...w00t Echoed! *clowns sound good?*

me wubs ya voice girl!

Echoed
09-09-2003, 05:10
Aherm. That was a DRAFT. Lol. When y'all will sing, I'll spend more time perfecting the voice files and so on. I'll add in my backvocals where needed and that'll be that. (But thank you for the compliments. You will all sound ten times better, I'm sure. ^_^ Thanks for your words, rivierakid and denial. Very appreciated. kish, Cher and t.A.T.u. were not meant to sing each other's songs, I don't think. :P And JT was there for a friend who wanted to download a song. Nath, you flatter me. :P You all will do just fine. sunny, I thought my Russian was rather off. LOL. But thank you. ^_^ Queenie, with a lot of work, trial-and-errors. LOL. sasha, feel free to join in. It's all done in good fun. ^_~)

I think I've done enough solo singing, thank you. :P I'm a backvocalist. I like singing harmonies. LOL.

~Echo.

thegurgi
09-09-2003, 16:38
Here is me. It's crap i tell ya, but you can listen to the gurgster.

http://www.atomic-kitten.org/tatusongs/ME.mp3

that atomic-kitten domain name haunts me...and the subject matter even worse [but i will Tatu it up soon]

ps. sorry i sound so soft, but i have the mic turned down.

zebu
09-09-2003, 22:15
i listened to the file and i just had to compliment you all, you sound great!

sasha
09-09-2003, 23:03
you should join us .. don't worry .. we accept everything ...
denial have you seen the movie "My best friend's wedding" with Julia Roberts and Cameron Diaz? If you have then you probably remeber the scene from the karaoke bar....:o :lol: Anyway i'm just curious, what's left to sing ? Anything easy maybe? :lalala:

karxwp
10-09-2003, 00:00
gee I wanna post a wav file...but I don't know if I should...I mean a lot of people in here sings great and I well...don't know

rivierakid
10-09-2003, 01:14
Well, I got mine finished and sent. I would post it here, since I know you're all just *dying* to hear me sing (insert sarcasm here) :rolleyes:, but there's just one problem. I have nowhere to host it. ^_^;; Oh well...

thegurgi
10-09-2003, 02:35
rivierakid, your good! no worries! you sound like me kind of....

rivierakid
10-09-2003, 02:44
rivierakid, your good! no worries!

Heh...Thanks. ^_^

you sound like me kind of....

I kinda do, don't I...*sweatdrop* ^_^;;

thegurgi
10-09-2003, 03:39
Yes we do, for the actual recording i'll have to sing really good to make a differentiation ;). I probably won't though... haha.

Any more Sound Files? I'm getting a good idea of who is capable of what. And Echoed, you are getting a solo part.

la aurora
10-09-2003, 22:04
Heh... thegurgi, I'm just simply in love with ur voice :)

rivierakid, sure we are dying to hear U (surprisingly no sarcasm here). U tried to find ur mic so hard and this file has to prove it was worth it (i'm sure it was). And U can host it on geocities. It's all fo free :)

karxwp, join us! it's for fun. besides, i'm sure u can sing not worse that some of us *points at herself*. Uff... hope mademoiselle Echoed is a miraclemaker. And I don't wanna miss my chance to hear spanish russian. c'mon! ... pleeeeaaaaase.
Sasha, same goes for U :)
zebu, we are waiting for U as well :P

Echoed
Ur russian is rather off? 0_0 if U pronaunced just 2 words ('moi' and 'povtoryayu') a BIT different, I would never believe U didn't spend at least half of ur life in Russia. I'm not telling this just to sound nice. I really mean it!

zebu
10-09-2003, 23:03
well I was just playing around with Cool Edit last two days, maybe I'll join in, now that my throat is almost healed after screaming at Placebo concert. :)

if I do join in is there a specfic part of PD that I should sing or the whole thing?

thegurgi
10-09-2003, 23:11
sunny poison, was my Russian any good?

...ochen' curious [i don't know the russian word for curious :)]...

Zebu, create sample for me, so i know what you are capable of singing, and then i will assign you parts so that you can then record a better quality version for Echoed to edit together.

rivierakid
11-09-2003, 00:46
rivierakid, sure we are dying to hear U (surprisingly no sarcasm here). U tried to find ur mic so hard and this file has to prove it was worth it (i'm sure it was). And U can host it on geocities. It's all fo free :)

If I had the *slightest* idea how to host it, I would've done it. ^_^;; But a good suggestion nonetheless.

If someone is willing to host it, that would be cool. Otherwise, I guess you'll just have wait till the whole thing is finished, and try to differentiate my voice from thegurgi's. ^_^;;

Echoed
11-09-2003, 01:43
Snap! I knew I messes those two words up. (Just re-listened to myself singing last night.) ...Oh well. Not as if I'm singing any solo bits. (None for me, thank you very much, thegurgi. :P)

I still don't know how to make my FTP account allow uploads. I'm annoyed. :/

~Echo.

coolasfcuk
11-09-2003, 03:09
Woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :D

finally got to hear all people that posted recently :claaaaaap clap clap clap clap claaaaaaaaaaaaap:

Echoed, great - have no worries about the track with you making the harmonies and putting it together. And have to join sunny and ask ya: are you sure your grandma isnt Russian??? ;)

thegurgi, great that we have one more person with music education :) to make up for music 'deafs' like me, ha ha

btw curious is любопытный lubopytny

sunny - told ya about the sexy voice - I am jealous now

Well, me got little sore throat the last couple of days and I've been healing it with ciggs and white russians :gigi: which arent helping too much... but hopefully by the weekedn I can have the file with just my voice that hopefully could be used

nath
11-09-2003, 07:05
*sits at the corner alone.. and prays*
oh GOD! oh GOD! what am I to say when Madamme Nathalie post her voice.. oh GOD! oh GOD! help me ...help me.. Your're the most mercyfull .. help me .. help me...give me courage to listen to her .. give me wisdom to write most wonderful words for her ... give me serenity .. (what ever that mean .. I dont have dictionary here) ...to accept hiumanne imperfections .. give me confident to "tell" to her that its okay and she will always can improve ... what ever just help me ... please please ...amin.. :hmmm:
[/B]

Suddenly, the sky is darkened, the wind blows and makes fly all the sheets, the birds will hide, the thunder rolls ...
That is there: the flashes furrow the black sky and the noise of the thunder is alarming, terrifying... then, suddenly, complete SILENCE and and A DEEP and IMPRESSIVE VOICE comes from the sky :
"Denial, DeNIAL, DENIAL......You called Me?....I'm Here.... ..I listen to You...and I'LL HELP YOU!!...Just, for one time, you're right: the "SHOCK" will be too important ,for your sensitive soul and EARS, when you'll listen to Madame Nathalie "singing RUSSIAN"...
So, I grant a favour exceptionally to you: a first version of the voice for attanuate the future shock... *coughs*..I understand you, with Russian words, it is still worse!!!... but, promise to me, something in return: Stop gathering all the ROSES of the TERRE to offer them to everyone!....I don't have time to make them push back!!...
It's here, Denial /D"ay"nial , just for you!.....
[the link is removed]
*Gone*" :rose:

OK, SERIOUSLY, Girls & Boys, I 'll try to send something this week-end....very, difficult to pronounce.... .. :eek:

karxwp
11-09-2003, 07:51
well I want to upload something but I don't have a place to host it :P

denial
11-09-2003, 18:00
Stop gathering all the ROSES of the TERRE to offer them to everyone!....I don't have time to make them push back!!...
It's here, Denial /D"ay"nial , just for you!.....
http://home.swipnet.se/~w-37363/Tatu/Denial.mp3
*Gone*" :rose:

:eek: ...that was soooooooo sexy ..just for me?!! ..thank you thank you ..*jumps excited* ..:love: ...ohh .. I could spend the rest of my life every night listening to you .. ohhh... *prays* Dear God, one more request.. please turn Nathalie to lesbian!! please please please .. *jumps excited* .. you'll answer me again yes? yes? oh okay .. okay .. I wont take those ROSES of the TERRE anymore.. btw ..how did you know that? :ithink:

Seriously .. I like your voice Nathalie .. sounded sexy!!.. ahh .. I like it when you pronouce D"ay"nial .. :dead: ..hehehe... am so flattered .. *plays again ..and again.. and again . and again .. and again... and again.. and... *

Very good scene writer too . umm . I am already thinking about that scene of "just before God talking back to you" as the begining of our video clip for this project . hehehe . what you think?

I have to wait for this weekend to start recording again .. lol.. sound like a professional job . lol .. well.. I'll try to scream and push myself to the limit.. can wait for next week to hear your PD sample ..ohhhh .. :( *looks at clock* ..

umm. Echoed .. maybe you can add some loud thunder sound on my part as background sound?? yes ? yes ?

karwpx ..you can use your webserver where you put your t.a.t.u website...

picks my last ROSE of the TERRE and gives it to ' her ' ...:rose: for you.. :D

sasha
11-09-2003, 20:06
Well, testing, testing. I recorded myself again. 16 seconds of pure humiliation...the things you make me do :D

la aurora
11-09-2003, 21:52
hm... ok, pll. i'm doing it just for u as i really want to hear u all.
http://geocities.yahoo.com/
ID: nrg2002ru
pass: iamcool
go to FILE MANAGER and upload ur files there. But not everyone at the same time!

sasha
11-09-2003, 22:15
ohmygod that's the name of my file. You poor little thing who has to listen to it:lol: some people shouldn't sing? Yes I know that but this is just for fun, right? Ok you can stop laughing now!!!!!! russian isn't easy you know...:laugh:

la aurora
11-09-2003, 22:44
sasha, u should post the whole link http://www.geocities.com/nrg2002ru/ohmygod.wav
gonna listen it and come back soon... or may be 2morrow

coolasfcuk
11-09-2003, 23:08
sasha, :dknow: what are you saying?????????? are you crazy???????????

That was greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat :D

I still keep thinking...'is it for sure this isnt Yulia singing' :confused:

Are you sure you arent Russian?? :confused: 'cause you pronaunce those 'zh' and 'r' just perfect. 'Povtoryaiu' was the only place where I could have a tiny suspocion you arent Russian.

And I am not sure why you think you cant sing ?!?!?!

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow I am really happy you are articipating with us. :rose:

rivierakid
11-09-2003, 23:54
OK...I uploaded mine. It should be at http://www.geocities.com/nrg2002ru/PDriviera.mp3

Don't hurt yourself listening to it or anything. ^_^;;

sasha
12-09-2003, 00:09
coolasfcuk girl you make me blush!!!---->:o thaaank you:rose:

I still keep thinking...'is it for sure this isnt Yulia singing'
haha someone is being a little ironic :spy: :D

Are you sure you arent Russian??
:ithink:...hmmmm

i really did like your singin to;) not to forget ALL of you that posted here :done:
sunny poison i'm sorry but i'm a total dumbass when it comes to computers, thanks a lot :)

sasha
12-09-2003, 00:48
rivierakid ouch, no i'm just kidding..:D :heh: great!! now we're waiting for karwpx chica sing for us, please
and nathalie Voulez-vous couch...no no sorry :bum: I mean Voulez-vous chanter pour nous, s'il vous plaоt? Pardon my frech..We're eager to hear you. How are we suppose to be able to wait until monday? :ithink:
and zebu want to hear you too:)

denial
12-09-2003, 01:59
ohhhh ... we should put rivierakid duet with thegurgi ... will sound like SMASH!!! ....well done! rivera ...anyway: a secret .... I always thought you were a girl .. lol lol ....now I know :done:

SunnyPoison ..lol .. you are really desperate do you..?
.. so shall we all use your space there to upload samples? :rose: <-- because I luv you wery wery much !..

sasha, well done! excelent! welcome ..welcome ...!! thanks for participating.

SPLENDID guys & girls !! ... we just keep moving forward !!

nath
12-09-2003, 06:58
WhooooooOOOOOOAAAAAHHHH !!!!!!!!!..i'd listen to you, Girls& Boys! (Denial: What "macho" you are , indeed!...The Girls BEFORE.....!!!)....It's True, you are ALL GREAT!!......I'm IMPRESSED!!!
Sasha.....YES!....*coughs*...no, indeed, NO.... ;) ....But "Yes" a little because i exactly feel as " LADY MARMALADE" !!!...--> I explain myself: Marmalade in french is "marmelade" --> this is JAM (confiture)...and I feel as if I had fallen into a giant pot of jam: all STICKS!... I can't articulate the words and the sounds... They remain gotten mixed up, limed, stuck in my mouth and they can't leave correctly!.. :(

rivierakid
12-09-2003, 07:57
rivera ...anyway: a secret .... I always thought you were a girl .. lol lol ....now I know :done:

>.< I *am* a girl, darn it! I just happen to have a ridiculously low voice...-_-;;

Oh well...Thanks for not thinking I suck. ^_^;;

la aurora
12-09-2003, 09:24
sasha, have to agree with everybody: U are great! Such a pure voice u have.....

rivierakid lol hearing it for first time I thought i downloaded thegurgi's file again by mistake! God, u pronauce words in the same way, u are both perfectly in tune and U both have soft, low voices that i LOVE.

denial, me? desperate? hahahaha.... hahah... haha..ha... hm... yes. And sure U all can use my place to upload ur files. i don't know how much space is left there but guess quite enough. Feel free to use it :) And thanks for the rose but... *looks at the sky expecting to hear some thunder* Wasn't it right the next rose after ur last one? LOL Thaaaank u....

denial
12-09-2003, 11:00
Originally posted by rivierakid
>.< I *am* a girl, darn it! I just happen to have a ridiculously low voice...-_-;;

Oh well...Thanks for not thinking I suck. ^_^;;

OMG!! I am sorry !! *listening again* ...*bangs head on the table*... Greg!!! its a girl !!! :bebebe:

Riverakid .. oh I like you wery wery much!! :rose: nice red hair your avatar.. nice voice too . . more roses for you :rose: :rose: :rose: ...urk .. sorry ..:hmmm:

Wasn't it right the next rose after ur last one? LOL Thaaaank u....
SunnyPoison, your's one from Natahlie's garden .. hehehe . here another one :rose: