PDA

View Full Version : nU tATu fANfIc!!!

Me Am Hulk
28-07-2003, 18:39
WHAT'S THIS???

Lena Katina, a buttoned down, no nonsense professional head-shrinker with a HUSBAND and daughter?

Yulia Volkova, a hard-drinkin', rough-ridin', womanizin', rebel yellin', hellraiser with a PREGNANT WIFE in Georgia?

What has become of our two darling little girls???

MIDDLE AGE, THAT'S WHAT!!!

See the latest chapter in the tATu Escapades!!! Episode VI: ALL GROW'D UP! tATu 2021 (Eighteen Years Later...) at:

TATUWORLD (http://www.tatuworld.com)

Special Apppearances by: The Donnas, Spinal Tap, The Folksmen, Queen Latifah, Melissa Etheridge, Ewan McGregor, and PEACHES!!!

Written by Me Am Hulk

Haruka
28-07-2003, 19:32
*is shaking with excitement too much to click the link*

Me Am Hulk
29-07-2003, 02:18
WHAT'S THIS???

Lena Katina, a buttoned down, no nonsense professional head-shrinker with a HUSBAND and daughter?

Yulia Volkova, a hard-drinkin', rough-ridin', womanizin', rebel yellin', hellraiser with a PREGNANT WIFE in Georgia?

What has become of our two darling little girls???

MIDDLE AGE, THAT'S WHAT!!!

See the latest chapter in the tATu Escapades!!! Episode VI: ALL GROW'D UP! tATu 2021 (Eighteen Years Later...) at:

TATUWORLD (http://www.tatuworld.com)

Special Apppearances by: The Donnas, Spinal Tap, The Folksmen, Queen Latifah, Melissa Etheridge, Ewan McGregor, and PEACHES!!!

Written by Me Am Hulk

*Gasp!* Wrong forum! I must mooove it. (Sorry for the inconvenience.) Funny stuff though, yo.

Disengage
29-07-2003, 02:23
Come on Hulk, flex your head for once.

rivierakid
29-07-2003, 02:28
Originally posted by rh2k
Please post that in the island of arts.

Funny thing is, he already did earlier today. ^_^;;

Me Am Hulk
29-07-2003, 02:33
I did post in "Island!"
So I got a little greedy for attention, chill out dudes!

Disengage
29-07-2003, 02:39
The mods aren't gonna like that, Billy

parrish122
29-07-2003, 03:05
<sigh> I get all hyped up for this, and get a "meg limit exceeded" message. Ah well...

I like your coming attractions kind of post though. And I've been a fan of your fics for quite a while, so I'm happy to see you around here!

Thanks for joining the rest of us mad writers on the Island!

Parrish

rivierakid
29-07-2003, 03:09
*read it earlier, but still can't comment due to hysterical laughter*

parrish122
29-07-2003, 13:38
Yay! I read it! I can't believe I'm able to type while laughing this hard, but I read it!

How you manage to be so flat out funny all the time is beyond me, but *please* keep it up! :)

Parrish

Me Am Hulk
29-07-2003, 16:31
Originally posted by Disengage
The mods aren't gonna like that, Billy

The mods seem to have taken it in stride, Disengage...