PDA

View Full Version : question to certain tatu fans...

cindango
12-07-2003, 00:19
why do you dismiss anything you read that doesn't support lena and julia being 'together'?

rachelc
12-07-2003, 00:36
Originally posted by cindango
why do you dismiss anything you read that doesn't support lena and julia being 'together'?

Because people (like me) love the idea of them being together, I would say. Personally, I think the case for and against is very finely balanced and I'm actually very intrigued that still, nobody really knows whether they are or they aren't. Good for them!

haku
12-07-2003, 00:39
I dismiss anything i read, period. Written interviews and articles can not be trusted. Even photographs can easily be altered and have to be looked at closely. I need video footage to believe something, and if it's in a language i don't understand, i need to trust the translator.

To believe that Lena has a boyfriend, i'll need to see her frenchkiss the guy and put her hand on his crotch. Same for Yulia.

Lux
12-07-2003, 00:45
yeah, i dont believe everything or anything i read. it could be true, it could not be. i'm too far away from what it could be to be able to tell what it is. so...why worry?
if they're gay, fine. if they're not, fine. if they' got boyfriends tucked away somewhere, fine.

i just want the new album and to see them live.
haku - Lol. right on! there's all the physical evidence you could possibly need!!! i, too, would like to see some spit swapping between lena or julia and some guy. Lmao. :D

although i won't take petty bashing by tabloids or whoever.

the only thing that i fully *trust* is the interaction between julia and lena. ppl can only act out so much that convinces me, and if they were "fake" it wouldnt add up. the tiny, intimate gestures that emerge between them are damned convincing. if it were just a job, how can those things exist? if i were paid to act gay around a friend, i would overkill. and it would be so unnatural if attraction wasn't already present. ppl who've met them have said, "they didnt seem to have passion b/w them." and that doesnt matter, because like any normal couple that's been married for 3 years, passion doesnt fly 24/7. that is, they've over that touchy fun phase. i wouldnt say that they are in love, and will be together for all time because that's out of anyone's hands! their relationship is professional, but they've still got something a bit deeper. close friends who just might have a certain intimate side.
and if they're just friends who don't snog, so be it. they still snog in my head. :D

rachelc
12-07-2003, 00:49
Originally posted by Lux
yeah, i dont believe everything or anything i read. it could be true, it could not be. i'm too far away from what it could be to be able to tell what it is. so...why worry?
if they're gay, fine. if they're not, fine. if they' got boyfriends tucked away somewhere, fine.

i just want the new album and to see them live.

although when tabloids or whoever bash them with negative attitudes i won't take it.

I'll second all of that . If they do have boyfriends, they shouldn't have to hide them, though - that really would be bullshit. Who gives a crap really?

EeZeReal
12-07-2003, 00:55
To believe that Lena has a boyfriend, i'll need to see her frenchkiss the guy and put her hand on his crotch. Same for Yulia.

Uh huh...Thats pretty much what I said the other day...

Visual evidence is only what can be guaranteed as proof...and its not like we've seen much of that.. :rolleyes:

freddie
12-07-2003, 01:03
I don't dismiss anything. I take everything into consideration. HOWEVER - It is a fact that most articles written about supposed boyfriends, cat-fights, hypnosis etc., are so pityful and weak that people can't do anything else then to point at the obvious mystakes.

There are many articles that do support the idea of being together, but I don't belive them - just because they have the same symptoms as the non-supportive articles.

The difference for me is not between a supportive or a non-suportive article, but a valid and a non-valid one.

elf
12-07-2003, 02:02

Because they are together... Duh.. :D

It's like asking "Why do you dismiss anyting you read that contradicts to the Law of Conservation of Energy?"

Gutter Flower
12-07-2003, 02:36
I never though they were together,so the only articles I dismiss is where the press says "they're madly in love".

cindango
12-07-2003, 10:15
Originally posted by Lux
the only thing that i fully *trust* is the interaction between julia and lena. ppl can only act out so much that convinces me, and if they were "fake" it wouldnt add up. the tiny, intimate gestures that emerge between them are damned convincing. if it were just a job, how can those things exist?

you don't need to be a psychologist to know that if you do tiny gestures here and there you can make people to think what you want them to think. heck, i've played with people's minds before.

Rob
12-07-2003, 14:30
It doesn't matter to me what direction an article takes, I'm judging what credibility a newspaper has, how the article is written, whether the details are correct or not and whether there is a source given and if so what kind of source this is.

The past 6 months have shown that not everything written in a newspaper or said on TV is true and that many of those are not doing research at all but copying the stuff from other papers or channels.
Therefore you do get suspicious in a general way.

Another point is the fact that the media is so eager to proove that they're not lesbians while both of them have said more than once in the past that they're bi. So why are papers still so much into kinda "showing the truth" that already is out there by both of them saying that they're bi?
By now I think that some people are against the idea that a group with a bi- or homosexual image is so successful as tATu is. That's why they're trying to harm them. And obviously they don't care anymore how they do it, what crap they're coming up with and recycling this stuff every 2 months.

Personally I don't care what they do in private, as the music and the message, that has helped many young people to find the strenght to come out and many not gay people being a bit more open than they were before, are the important things to me.

Lux
12-07-2003, 19:54
you don't need to be a psychologist to know that if you do tiny gestures here and there you can make people to think what you want them to think. heck, i've played with people's minds before.

since they've been together for so long, i've seen enough interaction that shows me it's not just doing things here and there, because some things are consistent. those things are subconscious and even when the camera isn't on them [or they think its not] they still do them. why, if there are no cameras why keep it up.

rachelc
12-07-2003, 20:01
That was very well said Rob. The word "gay" is still used as a playground insult here all the time. Anything that is considered crap is called "gay" - it's depressing. You're gay, your shoes are gay, that record's gay, etc,etc. And half of the teachers in the schools are just as homophobic. I was training to be a teacher a few years ago and overheard a 14 year old girl telling her French teacher that she had just seen this girl kissing another girl...And the teacher's response?...Eeurgh! That was it. Encouraging, eh? Let's not kid ourselves - homophobia is everywhere - even in a supposedly progressive country like the UK.

cindango
12-07-2003, 20:01
Originally posted by Rob
It doesn't matter to me what direction an article takes, I'm judging what credibility a newspaper has, how the article is written, whether the details are correct or not and whether there is a source given and if so what kind of source this is.

who is to judge whether or not the "details are correct?"

Another point is the fact that the media is so eager to proove that they're not lesbians while both of them have said more than once in the past that they're bi.

well, saying that they were bi was ingenious in the fact that they are now "available," in a sense, to both sexes. their type of image is very popular with males. (:D) i don't know..just rambling here, but i think they had a good reason to say that.

Personally I don't care what they do in private, as the music and the message, that has helped many young people to find the strenght to come out and many not gay people being a bit more open than they were before, are the important things to me.

my theory, the problem with julia and lena not being lesbians is that they could be sending out a bad message. like they had to have two good-looking girls pretend to be lesbians just to have a lesbian-girl group accepted.

Rob
12-07-2003, 22:36
who is to judge whether or not the "details are correct?"
By now at least I know how the tabloids mix up names, events and other stuff in order to let their story work.

well, saying that they were bi was ingenious in the fact that they are now "available," in a sense, to both sexes. their type of image is very popular with males. (:D) i don't know..just rambling here, but i think they had a good reason to say that.
They are the only ones to know the truth about their relationship in the past and present. Therefore no one can tell how their sexual orientation is. Them saying they're bi - fine - they gotta know.
And just in case you come up with the "men liking lesbians-stuff", me and enough other male fans are intrigued by other stuff, namely the music, their absolutely positive message and the effect it has.

my theory, the problem with julia and lena not being lesbians is that they could be sending out a bad message. like they had to have two good-looking girls pretend to be lesbians just to have a lesbian-girl group accepted.
By now I know some lesbians through my family and college and they're looking like straight girls. Same percentage of good-looking as bad-looking. I couldn't tell them apart if they hadn't told me so or I could see it 'cause of them holding hands with their gf's (I'm not good with subtext).
You can not come up and say they "pretend" 'cause you don't know what's been in the past between them, neither do I.
They had a positive effect as I've read enough posts by now from 14 to 19 years old girls finding strength through tATu. Obviously something like this was needed, here it is, why jump on them all the time and try to find something negative.
I haven't heard the word "lesbian" so many times on TV and so on like since 6 months. Might sound odd but I think it's a good thing 'cause they're represented by great music, 2 nice young women.
They say they're bi - good - anyway they've opened the doors for new groups if they should come along- but it depends on the music, if the msuic is crap, I won't listen, no matter how "lesbian" or "gay" or "bisexual" the singer/group is.

warx
12-07-2003, 22:48
bcoz i dnt want to waste my time reading stuff that not concerns tatu...:)

Tranz
12-07-2003, 22:52
really dismiss everything I read. Some of those things can be true and some may not be. Only the fact is ya cant really see the truth from a picture and from what some tabloid dude has to say. Only ppl that know the truth are the girls themselves and the ppl close to them ( their crew, producers, friends, etc.. ). Mostly I try just to keep up on where the girls are and how they are doing, when reading up on them in new articles or whatever. :p

tikk
12-07-2003, 23:49
i really don't care what tabloids or "serious" newspapers, magazines say about them in a positive or negative way...
as many have said before, only visual evidence is the main thing and even that can be manipulated... :o

so, when yulia and lena decide to tell everyone the TRUTH, then we could cry :( feel released :) or whatever...

what i certainly find a non-sense and boring attitude is that many militant lesbians have about tatu, claiming they're only a manufactured product for men (so they are absolutely fake), continuing a well-known clichй, not helping the real lesbianism to come out and to be accepted or understood...

well, the thing is that tatu is a pop duo in which music and image are united, liking all kinds of people, and it does not matter being straight, gay, bisexual or mutant :D to enjoy them... and that's a real achievement!

there may be people who believes in their romantic relationship because is important for them to identify with, there may be people who also believes that, just because they're a cute dream couple, or people who doesn't pay attention to their private lives only to their music, and even scandals or rumours around yulia and lena, because it's truly damned funny... :p :D

njblondie85
13-07-2003, 05:53
the only reason I dismiss everything I read is because I feel like everytime I turn around theyre dating some other guy-- i mean just a few months ago-- the papers ..magazines...watever-- were telling me that they were dating the Smash boys-- every paper has a different story-- I kinda just absorb it all and pick and choose what I want to believe and what I don't ... there is too much contradictory information for me to believe anything to the fullest extent

Kappa
13-07-2003, 06:18
cindango, because we do. :gigi:

Actually, because I don't believe anything that affirms their relationship either. The press nowadays is pitiful (and take in consideration that I want to be a journalist!), so I only believe in what I see, in what I feel, and in what the direct culprits (aka Lena and Yulia) tell me. Now, Lena and Yulia don't know me so they won't tell me anything (not that they would anyway), but I do feel love between them, and I see so much saliva of one in the other's mouth that appart from getting diabetes from such cuteness, I can only believe in their words.

As Lux said, if they are gay and very much in love, perfect, excuse me while I go put on Ne Ver Ne Boisya! If they are not, oh well, I think I'll blast Nas Ne Dogonyat next time I'm home alone, because their music is still great.

Mossopp
13-07-2003, 11:33
Originally posted by tikk
so, when yulia and lena decide to tell everyone the TRUTH, then we could cry :( feel released :) or whatever...

How would we know that it really was the truth though? It's like the boy who cried wolf - Lena and Julia have told so many contradictory stories about themselves that, even if they got on their knees (now there's a thought! ;) ) and pleaded that what they were saying was the truth, I still wouldn't believe a word they said.

Going back to original question, I'll just reiterate what a most of the others have said:
Personally, I don't really believe that the girls are together. They are obviously very, very close but I don't think they are that close. This doesn't matter to me though cos tATu have made a helluva lot of kids/teenagers, and even young adults like myself, feel a lot better about themselves and that's what's really important. That's a very valuable and powerful thing for a manufactured pop band to achieve and I think it's an even greater achivement than spending 4 months at number 1 with their debut single. I wish tATu could've been around when I was 15/16 years old - I honestly think it would made a lot of stuff easier to deal with.

denial
13-07-2003, 15:50
They are together and media try to make them looks straight .. but it was fun to read and look at pictures ....

convol
13-07-2003, 16:07
It seems to me like they are quite pleased with how they are regarded by the media and people in general. If they really wanted people to believe they were together (and they weren't), they could always have planted a few convincing pieces of evidence. Maybe the "are-they-aren't-they" focus in the media, is just an attention grabber, while enabling Tatu to do and get away with other things in the background (of course playing on ambiguity etc, but this has already been discussed so many times)? (maybe I'm just babbling here). Or the explanation is simply that they don't care.

rh2k
13-07-2003, 18:12
90% of the fans are in denial mode 24/7. The truth hurts. Simple as that.

"Don't get too attached if you don't want to get hurt."

Rob
13-07-2003, 19:09
rh2k,
tATu is not about them being together by now, it's about their great music and the message and the effect it has.

Just get over your "I wanna throw everything in the dirt concerning tATu"-phase.

Offensive presumption! Warning.

Unplugged
13-07-2003, 19:41
90% of the fans are in denial mode 24/7. The truth hurts. Simple as that.

"Don't get too attached if you don't want to get hurt."

I agree. It's really amazing to see how some people here really have blind faith on t.A.T.u.'s "romance" and refuse to believe anything that is written or discussed to prove that such romance does not exist. Even if it's not written by tabloids, they'll just deny it and make up every possible excuse, it's incredible.

xena225
13-07-2003, 20:29
Originally posted by staringelf
It's really amazing to see how some people here really have blind faith on t.A.T.u.'s "romance" and refuse to believe anything that is written or discussed to prove that such romance does not exist. Even if it's not written by tabloids, they'll just deny it and make up every possible excuse, it's incredible.

It's equally amazing how blind some people are to the possibilty that there could indeed be a romance / love between them. :)

As both sides don't have any proof, it's valid to discuss all options. Don't you agree?

I have found that a great number of those who see the possibility of Yulia and Lena being in love with each other are a very open-minded, and also very critical bunch of people. Always trying to find out what's valid and what's not. Looking for evidence. They are also an idealistic group, great sense of humour and always willing to debate till the moon goes down. So - if you think these people are simple-minded, uncritical and have "blind faith" - think again. :)

xena225

Rob
13-07-2003, 20:52
Originally posted by Rob
rh2k,
tATu is not about them being together by now, it's about their great music and the message and the effect it has.

Just get over your "I wanna throw everything in the dirt concerning tATu"-phase.

Offensive presumption! Warning.
forre,
May I point out that if my my post is considered an "offensive presumption", rh2k's post claiming that some fans "are in 24/7 denial" can also be considered an offensive presumption and that's exactly what I felt when reading rh2k's post.
I think that's a double-standard here.

"Some fans ..." vs "get over your ..." are two different things. You were pointing directly to rh2K while rh2K spoke of some certain fans. If you felt offended by a general phrase, there's nothing we can do about it. So sorry.

staringelf,
I don't have "blind faith" in them having a romance. Me coming from the "It's promotion"-group I changed my point of view about a few months ago after watching hours of videos and seeing their interaction especially the rare stuff when not being "on stage".
I think that in the past they were together, about the present I don't have clear feelings therefore I'm open to any new article or whatever.
But observing how the papers, tabloids are working in order to destroy their image and if possible the effect they have is not okay, when they're mixing up names, events and other stuff in order to makle their story work.
Therefore I'm very sceptical in general and trying to figure out what is true and what is not.

QueenBee
13-07-2003, 21:00
I think that what staringelf means is that some people "know" that tatu are a couple, and that when they read anything saying theyre not a couple, they disagree and think its BS. Uh, well let me explain it like this: They refuse to believe anything that denies tatu's relationship.

While some people who dont think they are together arent saying that there is no possibility. I don't think they are a couple, but I don't refuse to believe they are a couple, because some things tell me they are. Uh.

I shall leave.

EeZeReal
13-07-2003, 21:24
The truth hurts. Simple as that.

The funny thing is that you and a few others think they know the truth..and take every avaliable moment to spout the same opinions over and over again... :rolleyes:

I doubt we're oblivious to what you're saying, but when was the last time you (personally) made a good comment about the group and was interested in anything atleast remotely positive with the girls... *Scratches head*

Yea... every group has its obsessive fans that think what they will...and anti fan's who try to get on everyones nerve endings in the most creative ways..

Im not being offensive or anything, but its just boring and derivitive reading some of your posts....Its just "Blah Blah Blah recycled drivel"...**Does that blah blah hand action**

But carry on as you will... Im just speaking from a neutral position.. :) And I guess it will be boring if people dont spark ish up every now and again... :rolleyes:

Arwen
14-07-2003, 00:36
*gets ready to cross to the front line*

why is everybody so obsessed with tatu being a couple...not being a couple...being aliens who have come to earth to turn everything they touch into gay...?

personally...i don't dismiss everything i read for or against them as a couple...i just don't read it. why?because i've never trusted newspapers...i'd rather trust my instincts :confused:
and then i'd rather believe in what makes me feel good with myself. I'm not trying to find the truth, cause that won't ever happen. We can't get inside their heads, we can't believe in everything they say, because we don't know them, you can't trust in everything that comes outta their mouths (or into their mouths). So just save the image that makes you happy for yourself, keep it and don't try to make other people change their minds. we all have our own opinions about them. Discussing about the nature of their relationship might be healthy for some people...but let's not get to the point where we rip our guts out arguing that they are or that they are not!:bum:

i just want them to come to argentina sometime so i can do the malchik gay dance...just that!:gigi:

i see threads like this one and i just think that there are lot of people starting to have second thoughts about tatu....that instead of supporting them or liking them are interested in bashing them, or making conclusions to get other people to think like them. i feel lot of hostility among the forumers...and that's sad :bebebe:

i am off topic now i think...so i'll just just my mouth ;)

Arwen

ypsidan04
14-07-2003, 01:02

To tell the truth, I don't believe it unless it comes from Y&L's mouth. Most of these stories are from tabloids.

Now these I can take at face value: (all Lena)

"My love for Yulia is not a PR gag, but real. Spiritually and sexually she is the complete fulfillment for me."

Q: Are you in love ??
Love is like friendship. Yes, we are in love.

"We are together, we stay together, and it fits us."

"We are friends. We are sisters. We are lovers."

And I've seen articles that have gotten their ages wrong. One article said that Yulia was older, when Lena is the older one.

QueenBee
14-07-2003, 01:07
I would believe things Yulia and Lena say too, but I don't know if they're telling the truth either! This is terrible!

I mean, Ivan may be telling them how to act, and what to say. Some people who have met them in business claim they always looked at Ivan when they were about to answer questions to see if it was supposed to be a "yes" or "no"...? Uh, could someone please correct me?

Second, sometimes Lena and Yulia play around with the interviewer.. You don't really think they're considering just f*cking and dying, do you? :laugh:

So.. who should we trust? No-one! Hehe.

Kappa
14-07-2003, 01:09
i just want them to come to argentina sometime so i can do the malchik gay dance...just that!

Now THAT'S a simple fan!! :lol:

Look. We all have the right to express our opinions. What is not fair is that some people know the truth and believe on it blindly, without caring about stepping over our own ideals when we have done nothing to step over theirs. It's like being obsessed over them being a couple, only backwards: you HAVE to prove they ain't yelling each other's names at night (that was for AddictBoy, don't be downcast, man! :gigi: ). It's as simple as an interest war and not meaning to offend anyone but SERIOUSLY, I thought we were all more grown up and intelligent (and I won't say civilized because we've all proven civilization sucks, but we depend on it) than to turn a common interest in a war.

If you don't believe they are a couple, then ok. We do. You don't. It isn't very difficult to understand. We will keep on insisting on our point until someone proves us right or wrong. Those who don't believe in a possible romance can... (ah-hah, I've got you all mouth-agape :lol: )...

PROVE THEIR FEKKING POINT.

Kappa
14-07-2003, 01:19
Prolly. :lol: "HA HA, us not luvin' each other?" *SMOOOOCH*

*shivers* Ew, I have to stop fantazising, I got goosebumps from that smooch.

QueenBee
14-07-2003, 01:23
darje, stop fantazising? You must be insane. :heh: Life is based on dreams, and you want to stop! I don't believe this. :P

Well, I don't think we will ever find out the truth with evidence. (Meaning that people who say "Y&L aren't together" aren't enough). Even when the project is over (which I hope will be in a loooong time) I don't think they'll say "And by the way, we are/were really a couple" or "And oh, we were never together". The mystery will still remain and people will never know...

*Wipes tears*

Kappa
14-07-2003, 01:29
What we should probably do is stalk them. But it'd look suspicious that 500 boys and girls were hiding over the trees of that park where they are suspiciously hiding between some bushes... and... *drools in my tree* Did I just see a t-shirt fly out of those bushes...?

Lux
14-07-2003, 01:45
evidence schmevidence. i say we band together and stalk till we're satisfied. proud member of the TDC my butt! i'd rather be a proud member of the TSC. lmao. so...who wants to start keeping tabs on them? we'll need equipment...binoculars, phone taps, hidden cameras, bugs, white suspicious looking vans with a few false license plates in case things get a bit dodgy, black attire [beanies included], fake ids, the whole schbang.
LOL@the puddle beneath the tree. whoops, that was my top that came off...mm..
:D

Kappa
14-07-2003, 01:51
Lux, sorry, that was my puddle. Try not to fall over it when it. :lol:

But THOSE are not your panties... unless they say "I Love Rachel"... :laugh:

Fanatic
14-07-2003, 01:54
lol!!!! you ppl are funny!!!
but from reading all of this i can also say quite smart too. :)
you all have a great opinion no matter if i agree with it or not. they're all bazed on something that's... solid? (if you understand)
my answer - i don't belive anything that i don't see. first i belived in the papers that weren't tabloids and the ones that had some kind of an interview or something with y&l's words. but we all saw how they make those 'conversations' so i don't even read what the papers have to say.

cindango
14-07-2003, 02:06
something some of you don't seem to see, do you think you would be preaching about tatu's message if they were not good-looking?

maybe you should ask yourself WHY tatu is able to spread this "message." i don't think anyone would give a sh*t about two ugly lesbians singing about their hardships. as someone said before, the truth hurts.

QueenBee
14-07-2003, 02:12
we'll need equipment...binoculars, phone taps, hidden cameras, bugs, white suspicious looking vans with a few false license plates in case things get a bit dodgy, black attire [beanies included], fake ids, the whole schbang.
I can fix those fake id's without any trouble. :P How do you think I know so much about alcoholic beverages and strippers? :P

maybe you should ask yourself WHY tatu is able to spread this "message." i don't think anyone would give a sh*t about two ugly lesbians singing about their hardships. as someone said before, the truth hurts.
I never thought of it that way. Also, we always say how cute and nice the girls look... But then again, no-one would be big in showbiz if they didn't have the looks.. I mean, Lena had to lose some pounds and Yulia dye her hair black plus all that tan-in-a-can... :laughs:

jockdstylez
14-07-2003, 02:27
ahh yess..the greatest solution to all fan problems has always been achieved through stalking.. :laugh: :heh: but hey count me in! lol I can fix the drinks.. after all, its what I do.. :heh:

BOT: Well I propose people believe what they believe, don't let others influence you(ie. newpapers, tabloids, articles, *cough* mods *cough*, :lol: or the president himself ) . Believe whats in your heart and what you feel..I do.. So why do I dismiss everything I read? I don't.. I always take them into consideration and decide on my own whether it is authentic or not, based on my perception of the girls.. hey I could be wrong, but I'd rather depend on myself than the word of others..

maybe you should ask yourself WHY tatu is able to spread this "message." i don't think anyone would give a sh*t about two ugly lesbians singing about their hardships.

hrmm too bad for you they are hot as hell.. does it really matter as long as they spread the message? and hey! they arent the only "gay activists" (if you even want to call them that, considering the fact they have never labeled themselves..) alive you know..

Kappa
14-07-2003, 04:28

cindango, I love that they are cute as buttons. But they ain't international models: in fact when I first saw Ya Soshla S Uma the first thought in my head was that Yulia looked like a neighbour of mine. :D (Aka, a common girl.) No offense Yulia fans!

As much as I adore Ani Difranco and Ellen Degeneres, two queer entertainers a lot older than Yulia and Lena, they ain't beautiful, but they transmit the message that no one should care who loves you and why and I love them because of that.

You are not in our heads to know what we think. Who do you think you are to judge us for what we think?

cindango
14-07-2003, 04:58
Originally posted by darje
You are not in our heads to know what we think. Who do you think you are to judge us for what we think?

could you refresh my memory? what judgements did i make about you guys?

Kappa
14-07-2003, 05:10
To me, trying to get into our heads that we are a bunch of blind morons makes me conclude you judge our beliefs. Why wouldn't you, if you don't think that what we do is alright?

cindango
14-07-2003, 05:26
Originally posted by darje
To me, trying to get into our heads that we are a bunch of blind morons makes me conclude you judge our beliefs. Why wouldn't you, if you don't think that what we do is alright?

:lol: blind morons? whaa??

and what is it that i don't think is alright? what are you talking about? :dknow:

elf
14-07-2003, 05:47
I don't think this is (or was intended to be) a thread about t.A.T.u.

cindango, if you would like to continue this flame war, please do so in the general forum and stop trolling here, especially since you are making no point.

cindango
14-07-2003, 05:49
Originally posted by elf
I don't think this is (or was intended to be) a thread about t.A.T.u.

cindango, if you would like to continue this flame war, please do so in the general forum and stop trolling here, especially since you are making no point.

um, my point is that maybe some of you shouldn't be so one-sided.

forre
14-07-2003, 06:13
Too much to clean. The thread ran completely out of topic, that's why it's archived.

::closed::

cindango
14-07-2003, 06:16
i think you forgot to close it. :|

Yeh, I saw it. Thanks.