PDA

View Full Version : New fic "Reason"

Ann t..A.T.u.
03-07-2003, 23:18
Ok guys here's a new fic for u. it wasn't written by me but by Serbiantatu. i just did her the favour of editing it not that it needed much. so please let us know what u think.:D ok here it goesReason

Ch1.
"Yulia Volkova , right?" - I asked the girl who had just come in. She sat and relaxed in a chair.. Her attitude was as if the whole world belonged to her .
"M? Yes ...yes" - She didnt even hear me the first time so i had to repeat my question twice. God it will be long a day ...
"Well as you may know , I’m student of psyhology, and our university and your high school decided to help eachother . We students need to learn more about people and the best way to learn is if we are in contact with them , and high school students , as we think , will be more open to talk with us than with a real psyhologist . Of course , we are here just to talk , we can’t do real theraphy but we can try to help u with little problems , in case of a serious problem , one would have to turn to a real psyhologic ...." - I was pationatly explaning , but she wasn’t listening , she was lookin through the window. Sudennly she turned her head lookin right in my eyes .
" Cut the story , i m bored , and i know everything about it "
"Ok ..." - I was trying to stay calm , but she wasnt trying to be nice at all , her atittude was so annoying - "My name is Lena , so why did you decide to come here?"
"I didn’t decide , they sent me !"
"What ?" - This is confussing , I thought only students willing to come would be here?
"Are u deaf ? I said they told me that i have to come here" - I was trying to ignore the fact that she was very rude , and to concentrate on my analyisng . I could clearly hear hate when she was saying "they" .
"Who are 'they' ?"
"Dont act stupid! Teachers and my parrents , who else " - She was losing her temper , almost yelling at me. Why was she so angry ? What is going on with her life which causes her so much rage?
"And why ?"
"Bad grades , skippin classes .... usal stuff .... they would throw me out of school but this is my last year so , they have shown "mercy" to me " - She wasn’t yellin anymore , her voice was in a normal tone , but all of the words were full of irony .
"Ohh ... so why do u skip classes ?"
"Becouse its boring to death . And after them my head is full with useless information ." – It’s the truth , how can I argue with that ? Its completly true ....
"Well u know , it’s the same program for all of the students , does that means that all of them should skip classes?"
"If they were smart they would , you know , if no one was to go to classes then they would have to change the program "
"Heh , thats not gonna happen ... Why don’t you try to go to classes , its your last year , just a few months more ..."
"Blah . blah , blah ... You talk like my mum !"
"Well thats because what we’re telling you is the truth"
"What ever" - She takes a deep breath and returns to staring through the window. She probably thinks that no one understands, but I did understand . She reaches incide her pocket and takes out a pack of ciggarettes . She was lighting her cigarrete when our eyes meet i move my eyes over to the "no smoking" sign gesticulating that she shouldnt smoke.
"I saw the sign " - She answered , but she was smoking anyway
"Can u please ...."
"No" - She answered before I even finished. Now i was really getting mad , who the hell does she think she is?!
"Ohhh , our time is up " - She said lookin at the watch - "See u tomorrow, shrink "
"See u tomorrow ..." - punk ....

It was around nine so I decided to go out for a drink . I called a friend to go with me but she couldnt, well i m going alone , i need fresh air . I went to the nearest caffe and order a coffee. I didnt mean to stay long , just for a few minutes and then go home again .
"Hey Lena " - I turned my head because I heared someone calling my name. The light wasn’t very great in this caffe and i couldnt see the faces .
"Yes, yes u shrink !" - It was one of the girls - the most annoying one – who I spoke to that morning , i couldnt really remember her name .
"Remember me ?" She asked aproching the table , she was draggin another girl with her . I couldn’t help but notice that she was holding this girls hand , their fingers were crossed , and she was moving her thumb slowly across the other girls hand . Obviously they were a couple .
"Yes I remember you"
"I never seen you here before "
"Because I don’t normally come here "
"Thats a good reason ! So ... see u tomorrow "
"Yup , see u " - I looked at them while they were leaving . Shes a lesbian , I guess that was the reason why "they" sent her to talk to me .... One more problem , what will I do if she wants to talk about it? I’ll have to tell her that I think that it doesn’t matter if you are with a boy or a girl as long as you are in love , but "they" wont be pleased with that at all ... This girl is in real trouble ...

don't forget to post ur comments good or bad.

Ann t..A.T.u.
03-07-2003, 23:42
Ch2.

"I’m sorry, I didnt realise that someone was in here.." – It was the girl I saw last night , her parents i think, a teacher and another girl .
"Its ok, we've been waiting for you " - Said the teacher , the only person i knew, besides the girl .
"You see, those people, are Miss Volkovas parents , and they would like to know if you saw their daughter last night "
I looked at the girl for a second wondering what trouble she had caused again. What would be in her best interest to say that i saw her or not . Her face didnt give me any answer .
"Yes i saw her "
"Who was she with?"
"Alone , she was alone when i saw her. " - I lied, I understood that this was about her seeing girls , and i believe her parents had forbiden her to see the girl she was with last night . From some strange reason I felt that I should protect her .
"I could of sworn that I saw her with the ..." – Started the girl who sat not so far away from Volkova ."I guess you saw someone who looks like ...hmm.."
"Yulia ... My name is Yulia" - She interruped me .
"Yes , you saw someone who looks like Yulia" - Everybody believed that I was telling the truth . I wasn’t Yulias friend and there was no reason for me to lie . They said they were sorry for bothering me , but that they had to ask me because there was no other way to clear this thing up . When they all left , I felt so bad and so stupid . I almost never lie , and this was totally wrong what I did . I was so angry with my self and with Yulia too . Later when students started to come to me and talk about their problems i couldnt hear them , my mind was far far away . I hated that. It wasn’t fair to them , but still the only thing i had on my mind was Yulia .I was so angry with her, not only that I lied for her but that I had lost my concetration . Isn’t it enough for her to ruin her life now she wanted to ruin my life too .
"Hey " - Yulia said smiling , when she entered the room - "Thank you "
"Listen to me young lady, I was lying today for you ! You cause trouble and then exspect someone else to solve them for you ..." - I heard the door slam and before I get a chance to look up from my paper i was lookin in , the room was empty , she was alredy gone . Damn it!!!! I was preaching and I wasn’t even looking at her. This was all that she needed - one more person who wouldn’t understand her . And what had gotten into me ? She didnt even ask from me to lie for her, and why the hell am I angry with a girl who didnt do anything bad to me ? If I had no concenration that wasn’t her fault but mine .... Shit, I acted like a fool, and she was smiling even thanking me ... I have to find her right now . I was going from classroom to clasroom , asking if she was there .
"Yes i m wondering where can she be , because she suposted to be here oin class" - She skipped a class . Great job Lena! You were born to be a psyhologist! Where can she be ? Maybe in the caffe where we meet last night ... Its worth a try ...

showMElove2
04-07-2003, 00:06
Post More!! Interesting twist to the girls.

pacmangirl
04-07-2003, 00:38
yea post more, i wanna see what happens! :)

parrish122
04-07-2003, 01:31
Hmmm..that *is* an interesting twist. I'm looking forward to reading more.

Parrish

rivierakid
04-07-2003, 01:36
Indeed. I certainly want to see where this is going.

Great stuff Serbiantatu! Keep up the good work! ^_^

qbee
04-07-2003, 03:57
it's very good! post more!

Ann t..A.T.u.
04-07-2003, 13:36
Ch3

There were not too many people in the caffe so it was easy to notice the black haired girl sitting in the corner of the caffe . She moved her hand under her eyes , probably trying to rip the tears from her eyes . She didnt realise that I was there, she was looking at the table infront of her . I walked over and put my hand on her shoulder .
"I’m so sorry for what I said " - She turned and her blue eyes were looking up at me . It was easy to see that she was crying .
"Everythings gonna be ok " - I was trying to reasure her, I smiled a little but instead of smiling back , she put her arms on the table and lay her head on them, , she couldnt take it anymore - she was crying . Ohh Gosh, dont do that ... I wanted to die, my eyes were full of tears, as I sit myself next to her and hugg her but my voice refused to make my words audiable. She didnt cry for long , she braced her self very soon , but she wasnt talkin , or looking at me . She stared straight in front of her . I get up and sit on the other side of table , trying to catch her eyes . Not a single word from Yulia , she reached in her pocket and toke out a pack of ciggarettes , took one and put it in her mouth , before she lit it , I gently took it from her mouth .
"Dont smoke , please" - I put down the ciggarette and took her hand in mine - "Please " I didn’t get an angry or smily face she just looked in my eyes for some time .
"What do you want from me?"
"Nothing, really ... I just come to apologise for what i said ...It was stupid ...And I didnt think about what I said "
"They told you to come, right?"
"No, I came because I care ..."
"Care? What do you know about me?! "
"I know it sounds strange and it makes no sense to me either but, for some strange reason I find you very special, you are nothing like any other person I know "
"What ever" - She was trying to believe me but she had a hard time doing it .
"Lets take a walk " - Again, no answer she just got up and walked next to me . It wasn’t cold , actually it was nice day . We were walking , both too occuppied with our own thoughts. We sit near the river and she decides to brake the silence .
"We broke up ... She couldn’t take the pressure , and she didn’t think I’m worth losing her friends and familly over...I guess she was right "
"Her parents don’t know?"
"No .... My parents didn’t call them, u know, as they say everybody should take care of their own children ... and she never told them ...."
"How did yours find out?"
"I told them .... I didnt want to hide myself ....And I told them ..."
"But..."
"I know, she said she would do the same too, but instead ...she broke up with me ."
"Try to talk to her again"
"Theres nothing to talk about . She doesn’t want to be a lesbian - like you can choose if u are one or not... And besides, she thinks that I’m too demanding, too complicated and don’t even get me started about the pressure "
"I’m so sorry " - She just took a deep breath , reasted her head on my shoulder and looked into the river .
"Reap what u sew .... Reap what u sew ,Yulia ..." she said more for herself then to me ...

Ann t..A.T.u.
04-07-2003, 13:38
Ch.4

"Good morning "
"Maybe for you "
"Huh?"
"Maybe this mornning is good for you, its not for me "
"Oh ... hehehe ... What’s wrong with it?"
"You run into me in the hallway of school and you still think you should ask me whats wrong? I’m in fuckin school! And I have a test and of course I didn’t study ... Want more?"- Yulia was laughing along with me. The things she was talking about weren’t funny at all, but all can one do is laugh because there’s nothing else to do .
"Well thats my teacher I have to go " - I looked at the woman who was approaching the classroom , one thought flashed trough my mind so I decided to wait for her .
"Excuse me ... "
"Yes?"
"I’m one of the students of psyhology if you heard about it ..."
"Sure i did, and I think that it is a briliant idea ."
"Well one of the students in your class ... Yulia Volkova ... Shes had a lot of troubles lately..."
"Yes I know ... I was one of the teachers who fought for her to stay in school , shes a very clever girl , too bad she doesn’t use her brain for school "
"Yes ... well ... can u let her to come and talk with me now , I asked her , but she told me she has a test to do, and u know ... I think it’s very important for her to start to talk about her problems , because the first step in solving the problems is admiting you have one ...""Well ...."
"She can do the test next week ... If you really care .... Give her another chance ...."
"I think you are right ... Wait here , I’ll tell her that shes free to go with you "
"Thank you, so much " - I did it ! Now she’ll have a whole week to learn it and she wont be able to give any excuses ... I could help her with studying ....
"How the hell you did this?" - Yulia asked me with a large thankful smile
"Its a secret ... Lets go "
"Ohh noo , I’m not staying at school, nither are you, lets go out somewhere!"
"Hmmm, well why not " - We got breakfast together, lunch, and it was almost dinner time when we go to our homes . We had a great time together, having so much fun that the smile on my face didn’t fade not even when I got home. Just thinking of her makes me smile. Am I helping her because I fell guilty because I made her cry, or was it because she was brave enough to do things that I would never dare to do, or was it because of those blue eyes that look so innocent sometimes and other times so arogant ... Am I doing this as a psyhologist or as Lena?

Ann t..A.T.u.
04-07-2003, 13:42
Ch.5
"Finally, spring break ! Woo Hoo! Freedoom!" - Yulia was so happy when we meet infront of the school after last day before spring break .
"Yeah! So any big plans for the holidays?" - I was as happy as she was but my excitment was dead since I was so tierd .
"Actually yes !"
"Yes? So tell me "
"You know that my mum was thrilled when she saw how good my grades are now ..."
"Yup, I remember, I never saw anyone so happy as she was that day "
"Well she decided to let me go wherever I want to go for this holiday! Can you believe it ? " - I felt a strange pain in my stomach, I felt so dissapointed, but I forced a smile on my face .
"Great ... I’m so happy for you ... So ... when are you leaving and when will you come back?"
"I’m leaving on Sunday and coming back the following Sunday "
"Great ... We won’t see each other for a whole week .. heh ... "
"I told my mum that you are the only reason that I stay in school, the only reason why i study, so she said you can come with me "
"What?" - Now my smile appeared without my control, a whole week just her and me wow that would be heaven!"Only if you want ... " - If I want! Of Course I want! More than anything!
"Yes ... It’ll be a great week !"
"You want to??? Omg! I was so afraid you would say no ...." - The girl huged me so tight that I thought I would loose lose my breath . I couldn’t loose it because I already lost it when she put her arms around my neck . Her perfume, voice, body took my breath away along with my heart and brain . She was still talking but I couldn’t really hear it , my heartbeat was too loud for me to hear anything else . I got lost in the touch of her skin .
"... So what do you think Lena ? Tell me what do you think about it ?" - Who knows what she was asking about so I just said the first and only thing I had on my mind .
"I love u " - I heard myself saying it, and I saw her big blue eyes looking at me with surprise . It felt like a dream, I was there but nothing was real .
"What?" - She was looking right into my eyes, her arms were still arond my neck, she couldn’t believe if she heard me correctly. I wanted to repeat it but I had no voice, those blue eyes were staring at me waiting for a response, a confused smile was on her lips ... I never saw a more beautiful face, I have to touch it, and feel it ... I simply have to ... I couldn’t fight against it. I put my lips on hers and kissed her. Licked them the same as I did in my dreams for more then few weeks .

warx
04-07-2003, 14:10
nice... really nice...
tnx for sharing it...:):):)
cnt wait for the nxt chap....

Ann t..A.T.u.
04-07-2003, 14:11
Ch. 6
"Hey its friday night! Remember that I told you about a new club thats opening today, guess what: I got two tickets! So get ready I’ll come to your house to pick you up! Get ready for partying "
"Yul ... I’m not in the mood for partying .."
"What are you talking about ??? Some would kill for these tickets c'mon"
"I can’t go, really "
"Ohh .... Well do you want me to come to your house and keep you company "
"No, no, I don’t want you to miss the party "
"Who cares? It won’t be fun without you "
"I know how much you want to go, so just go and have fun ... I’m gonna stay home and read don’t worry about me "
"Listen, fuck the party , I’m coming to visit you "
" I ... would rather be alone tonight "
".... I see "
"I have to think about lots of things "
"Like?"
"Well ... I dont know ... you know ...."
"Ok ..."
"Don’t be sad "
"What ever"
"I have to think about whats going on with us , I’m confused ..."
"You have to think about our relationship ... I thought I’m was part of that too, maybe you should talk to me about it. "
"Yul , this is about me , and I want to be sure what I feel"
"Please when you think it through let me know what you feel, because you know I have feelings too, and perhaps you should of thought about them before you kissed me "
"I’m sorry"
"Your sorry because you kissed me?!"
"No , no , no , no !!!"
"Then what?"
"I just want to be alone thats all "
".... Ok ... I’ll go out ..but in case u need anything just call me ... Sweet dreams "
"I’ll call u tomorrow ... Have a nice time"

Ch.7

I heard once , that some problems can be solved only by making others bigger. First I didn’t even believe theres those kind of problems, then I didn’t believe that they could happen to me, and I proved myself wrong again. If Yulias problems with skipping classes were really bad - and it was solved, now she had a much bigger problem, me . I did everything wrong. From the very beginning . It’s hard to admit, but it was all my fault . It all happened so quick - first she was anoyying me, then I find her very cleaver and sweet , then I realise that shes adorible and in the end I find that I cant live my life without her - all of that in just a few weeks . The look in her eyes telling me that shes feeling the same. I was so proud of her, and of myself but today my teacher made me realise that everything I’m doing is wrong . He came to visit me because he heard that Yulias progress is amazing, and she was telling everyone that she is doing it because of me . That was making me so proud I thought I was on the way to becomeing a great psyhologist . He made me understand that I’m far far away from being good in the things that I’m doing . When he said that he was thought I was one of the best students, but now he realised how wrong he was I just stood looking at him with my mouth open . He was clear : If she was coming to talk to me that means no personal contacts with her, no friendship . She isn’t my patient but if I had any plans of becoming a psyhologist I should stop seeing her both during school and after it. Its simple : no friendship (I wont even talk about falling in love) with the person who visits you because of their problems.
"Maybe you should think about studying somthing else" - He added at the end . Maybe he was right . I could let go of psyhology but I could never let go of Yulia . She was under my skin .
It’s selfish of me . And what about her ? For a long time she was in a good period of her life . I could let go of everything but how about her? Do I have any right to make her go through all the agony of telling her familly that she is with a girl - again ? How will that effect them , on her friends , on herself ? Was she ready to go through hell again ? Is it worth it ?
She didn’t do anything to make me fall in love with her. All the time she was acting friendly , there was a tension but she never did anything ... And then I kissed her - just like that . Back at the begining - again with a girl .
"You made my life nice " - was what she said just a few days ago . I helped her to build a 'nice' life and now I’m tearing it up ... Doorbell , I hope it’s not she ....
"Did you order pizza?"
"Yulia ... Come in "
"No, I just got you a pizza , and now I’m going home" - I take her hand and pull her in, as soon as I closed the door her arms were on my neck and her lips on mine ...
"I didnt want to come, but if I let you stay alone all night long with your thoughts you would decide to brake up and I dont want that to happen"
"Well I’ll think about it after you leave tonight , you know "
"Who said I’m planing to leave?"

:rose: :done:

warx
04-07-2003, 14:34
hehehe... sweet... tnx again..:):):)

YLuelniaa
04-07-2003, 19:36
awww that was good...

looking forward to more...esp. how things will turn out...could be interesting to say the least

Silenced Sonix
04-07-2003, 19:51
Cool. Can I be your editor? Please?*starts begging on knees*

No offense though...

Ann t..A.T.u.
04-07-2003, 22:38
slienced sonix ull have to ask serbiantatu if u can be her editer at the mo i am and thats why im posting.

pacmangirl
04-07-2003, 23:24
me likes lots. am very hooked now :yes: more soon please :)

serbiantatu
05-07-2003, 03:28
I m glad u like fic n i m glad u comennted :) thanks for ur time :)
parishh i m flatered u read it - i m big fan of ur fics , so it makes me really happy u read it .
silenced sonix - hehe thanks for offering , but Ann is editor :) i m sorry but i have to refuse ur help , but thanks anyway .
And of course thanks so much Ann for doing editing , posting etc etc ... love ya .

smilie faces
05-07-2003, 04:36
ooooooooooooh yeah !!!
new fic! new FF artist.. !

gooooooood nooooooo new addiction!!
yeah well,it was a good dose !!

cool fic serbiantatu!
keep em coming !

Yulia_Fan
06-07-2003, 16:18
this is really good, wil there b more soon?

kishkash
09-07-2003, 03:22
this fic is really cool.....though there haven't been any updates for some time now...i sure hope that this fic won't be left on the curb!

karyn
09-07-2003, 12:42
please keep it up, I like it ^________^

serbiantatu
09-07-2003, 22:51
Everybody thanks again :) Well i finished new chapter of "reason" but i have no clue when Ann will be back , so she could edit it n post it for u ... Maybe next week , i hope it will be sooner - but hardly . Sorry for keep u waitining , but blame it on editor :P jokin :) No worries i ll keep writing , and thanks for nice comennts :)

Yulia_Fan
10-07-2003, 16:35
maybe Silenced Sonix could be the stand in editor while Ann is away?

i am desperate for the next chapter! :D

kishkash
10-07-2003, 22:11
maybe Silenced Sonix could be the stand in editor while Ann is away?

i am desperate for the next chapter!

yah good idea! and ME TOO :D

I don't think that Ann will mind if someone else edits just this once ;)

Ann t..A.T.u.
12-07-2003, 11:58
nice to know i was missed so much while my comp was away been fixed.:mad: ne way as soon as i edit the chapter u will have it i promise. good to be back;)

parrish122
12-07-2003, 14:27
Yay! New chapters are coming! :)

All hail the fanfic writer and her loyal editor! :D

Parrish

Ann t..A.T.u.
13-07-2003, 00:21
sorry to keep u waiting guys but i promise u that ull have a new chapter posted today sunady 13th july at some time can't be exact on time due to time differences but i do promise so dont get ur undies in a bunch ;o)

Ann t..A.T.u.
13-07-2003, 14:47
as promised Ch 8:rose:

Ch. 8
When Julia said she wasn’t planning to leave - she wasn’t kidding. Any other time that would be all I wanted, but not now, the only thing I wanted was to be alone. After endless trying to make me smile she dropped her positive attitude and stared at the TV screen. Many times I saw out of the corner of my eye that she was about to say something but then she would change her mind and keep quiet. She was too afraid of the things that she might say would cause a fight - and she was right. Inside of me anger was growing. I was angry with her, myself the whole situation. If there’s any feeling I hate than that feeling is being helpless. The same helplessness I felt now.
“What we have is love Lena. Don’t fight it - you can’t win anyway " - Yulia decided to say, in the same moment as my anger, and desperation took over me.
"No this is not love! We don’t know each other for more than a few weeks! To feel love and be in love you need time Yulia, Time!"
"So you don’t believe in love at first sight?"
"Ohh God ... No I don’t. Even if I do, that wouldn’t mean much - cuz I didn’t like you the first time I saw you - I actually find you annoying!"
"So what is this feeling we have for each other?"
"Infatuation! Its infatuation. Its obsession ... First days of excitement ... It will pass, and we’ll be left wondering what got into us "
"You believe so?!"
"I don’t know what I m believe in, that’s why I need to be alone " - She stormed out , I stared at the slammed door, wishing I could see through it, to see her features despairing into dark . I need a shower, anything that can take my mind off of this situation ... I just can’t think.

Did I enter eternal darkness, or will this night just never end? Maybe its already light outside but my eyes refuse to see it ? Or maybe in the second when Yulia left the light went with her , together with time , leaving me alone as I wished to be . Why in the world am I not happy now ? It has to be infatuation ....
What is she doing right now? Will the rain and storm flow out of her heart and crash ship with the infatuation that flows trough her blue eyes and drown me before I even learn how to swim in them? Maybe it is love .... The air smells of her perfume, shadows of night dance the same way as she does - she is everything ..... I need to sleep ... I need to dream ....

Its 5pm! I never had a worse headache in my entire life; it must have been already dawn when I fell asleep. I need to talk to her . I took a quick shower, got dressed and walked no, flew to her house.
"Hey"
"What do you want?"
"To talk" - She moved from the door leaving space enough for me to enter the room .
"Coffee , tea or me? " - She said smiling , choking on her own tears . She was like that . Never wanted to show that she’s hurt .
"Just you " - She sat on the floor in front of me .
"What?"
"I don’t know if this is infatuation - or if it’s love . I don’t want to grow old and remember you as my missed chance for love ... Your perfect as you are, but if I leave my mind will make you even more perfect and ... I don’t want the illusion of what I could of had ... I want to be happy more then that I want to understand happiness ... I was alone last night - and I didn’t like it "
"So if my understanding is correct - you want us to be together now?"
"Yes"
"And what will you want tomorrow ? A relationship takes two people , but in this case its only one of us who makes decisions . You wanted to kiss me , You wanted to be alone , You decided everything is infatuation , You want us back ... Did You ever asked yourself what I want ? "
"...."
"You didn’t - Your sure of my love ... I wish I could feel just a part of that ... To be sure just for one second that you wont leave just because analyising it wouldn’t give you the results you hoped for .... I wish u could just stop analysing me - and simply care for me as I care for you "
"I’m sorry .... I promise it won’t be like that in future ..."
"Did you have to hurt me before we even started dating ?"
"I’m so sorry ...." - She didn’t make any other comments , I wasn’t quite sure weather to go or stay , I tried to lean over her but she moved away .
"Don’t even think about it " - It wasn’t a cold voice , she wanted me to stay but I knew it was her pride that was fighting the temptation to kiss me and forgive me for everything .

"Sleepover tonight " - She said after hours of staring at TV . Neither of us watched it , but we couldn’t start a normal conversation ...
"Sure , I hoped you’d ask "
"Heh... You take the bed , I’ll sleep on floor " - I didn’t even have the courage to argue with that . I didn’t want to make her angry or upset - I didn’t want to be "the only one who makes decisions" .
"Ok " .... When the lights went out , I tried to hold my breath so I could hear hers . Time passed by , seconds into minutes , it passed a hundred times faster then it did last night , just when I was about to fall asleep I heard her get up , I heard her steps , I wondered where she was heading to , but I didn’t turn to see it . Her steps came closer and she lay on the bed next to me , my heart was beating so much that I thought it would shake the whole bed . In time she put her hand over me and I felt like I would explode . Instinctively my hand went over hers .
"Hey"
"Hey ... I thought you wanted us to sleep apart"
"Well ... I’m afraid of sleeping alone ...." - She added playfully .

:done:

warx
13-07-2003, 15:26
tnx for the new chap...
they're gud... as usual....

cnt wait for more....:):):)

pacmangirl
13-07-2003, 20:09
*chokes on cookie* Hey! That was good! Glad to have the team back together :yes:

YLuelniaa
13-07-2003, 21:45
wooo that was great...you have a way with words..please continue.

and welcome back Ann Tatu

Ann t..A.T.u.
13-07-2003, 23:00
hey YLuelniaa its good to be back n glad every1 likes the new chapter

HereToStay
20-07-2003, 14:54
This is soo good!!!
So write please more soon!!!
:done:

Ann t..A.T.u.
21-07-2003, 23:58
hey guys ne 1 spoken to serbiantatu recently about more chapters? i know im her "editor" but as much as ive tried i can't contact her :( so let me know if theres more to come please

tatucraze
22-07-2003, 06:22
please post more

smilie faces
23-07-2003, 00:04
at last !! more chpters to ease the thirst ! :coctail:

ok here's a thought .. let's start the "Serbiantatu quest".. ne one signs on for the expedition? :cool:

YLuelniaa
23-07-2003, 00:08
ok........serbianTatu...where ya at...come out come out where ever you are!

Ann t..A.T.u.
23-07-2003, 15:09
puts on big backpack with all explorer tools. ok im ready to catch me a fanfic writer :heh: ill take the hills in yugoslavia YLuelniaa you take the rivers and smilie faces you take mmm ne where i guess the world is pretty big :)

swimmeranne
23-07-2003, 16:46
i found her!!! she is on rite now!

Ann t..A.T.u.
23-07-2003, 23:12
Cool i hope she see's we've been lookin 4 her ;) we want more fic please

Ann t..A.T.u.
24-07-2003, 01:19
lol shes been caught and has given me a new chapter
wohoo

:D

Ch. 9

"Girls it’s already nine , get up , you’ll miss the bus " - Miss Volkova called walking in the room . Her eyes stopped at my hands on her daughter’s body , she blinked , not believing her own eyes.
"Yulia?"
"Good morning mum! Lena couldn’t sleep without her teddy bear so I jumped in to replace it!" - Does she try to make every situation even worse than it already is?!
"Yulia ...Yulia ... I should of known ..."
"I’m sorry mum , but that’s who I am "
"... Well ... Just don’t let your dad know, you know how he feels about it ... Keep it in the closet , ok?"
"Ok mum"
"You two should get ready , or u can stay in bed if you’ve given up on going on the trip "
"We’ll be ready in a sec! Don’t worry " - Miss Volkova left the room, I was wondering will my mum be so open-minded , and is her love for me as unconditional as Miss Volkovas is ... I guess that’s how Yulia learned to love so unconditionally .
"Your mum is great"
"She let me be with a girl only because that girl is you , she loves you very much"

It was hours and hours of traveling and Yulia fell asleep as soon as the bus started moving with the simple explanation that she loves sleeping on the bus . On the other hand I never could sleep like that .When we finally arrived the only thing I could think of was sleeping but Yulia had different plans for going to bed.

"No no don’t take ur shirt off!"
"What? Why? What’s up Lena?"
"I don’t want to see you naked..."
"Huh? You have a fetish for clothes?" - Yulia confusedly looked in my freaked out face
"No ..Its not that "
"But?"
"I don’t want to see you naked ...Then there’s nothing left for the imagination and besides..."
"What the hell is wrong ?!"
"I’m not sure if I want to make love to you"
"Take your time Lena , I won’t rape you for Christ’s sakes"
"You don’t understand ..."
"Explain it to me"
"I love you more then anything ...And I just love to hug you and kiss you, but when it comes to sex I ...I need a boy..."
"What?!"
"I’m not a lesbian Yulia , I’m just in love with you"
"Well that’s cool I won’t make you make love with any other girl but me "
"I don’t want you that way...."
"Are you serious??? Please tell me your joking..."
"...I’m so sorry..."
"Lena your sick! Sick! You need help!!" - I looked at her blue eyes that couldn’t take anymore of my shit , she just took a deep breath shaking her head , took her stuff and left me . That was 7 years ago and I still can’t forget it . I remember every little thing she liked , her voice , and most of all her eyes. Even though I found a good man for myself as soon as I left Moscow ,nothing , but nothing could replace that night in her house , and the embrace we were in . In just a few days it’s her birthday and of all the days in the year I have to go back to Moscow on that day ....

Arwen
24-07-2003, 02:18
uot?.....i don't understand

....so i'll just wait....

again...uot?

YLuelniaa
24-07-2003, 03:21
umm yea ok i am a bit confused now..umm yea confused

woo Ann ya found Serbiantatu...good news but ya beat me too her..oh well..

smilie faces
24-07-2003, 07:45
Oh bummer!!
I just finished pollishing my canoe... and was going to start searching on the caribbean..

great job Ann !

tatucraze
24-07-2003, 07:45
i guess lena is telling her story of her and yulia, and they broke up and she found a guy, but always on yulia's b day she goes to moscow....

thats what i understood

serbiantatu
24-07-2003, 13:15
Hey guys :) I m not that hard to find lol just email me n i answer as soon as i can ;) And since i m here u dont have to search for me , u could of drop by on coffe or icecream :p
I would explain whats goin on in reason but hmm u ll read it in next chapters ... Anyway yes Lena is telling her memories about breaking up with Julia but no worries u ll understand everything in next chapter ....
Love,
Ana

warx
24-07-2003, 18:10
hhmmmm...ok...ill just wait for the nxt chap....:):):)

smilie faces
25-07-2003, 07:44
she's aliveeeeeeeeeeeeeee sarbian tatu is ALIVE and graced us with her presence..

yeah.. thanx for clearing that up.. !

Yulia_Fan
27-07-2003, 22:47
edited:

should really read ALL the replies for replying... silly me!

lovin the fic, hope there will be more soon :D

serbiantatu
28-07-2003, 11:58
Yulia_Fan : u wont get more unless u write more of strange atracion lol ... We all r waiting for ur upates! So instead of reading mine fic , write urs :P I m big fan of ur fic hehe ....
Love,
Ana

prostrel
28-07-2003, 14:04
Interesting, very interesting this fic. I want more chapters, soon! And I want "Strange Attraction" too... I am sure you don ґt have anything else to do but writing fics...

marmalou
05-09-2003, 10:18
LIKE IT, LIKE IT!!!!!
When is the next chapter coming up??
Me want more.:D