PDA

View Full Version : T shirt :)

karxwp
02-07-2003, 21:10
Heheheh I'm gonna make this weekend a t shirt with this printed.... what do you think?

http://xtremetatu.tripod.com/playerayulia.gif

:)
NOTE: Copy and paste the url in a new window

EeZeReal
02-07-2003, 21:14
Hehe...Very nice... :D :D

Im surprised I never thought about doing that... :gigi:

karxwp
02-07-2003, 21:18
see you are not that obsessed :P
It never crossed my mind until I made one to a friend with the "Fuck war" stuff :) It looked cool so I thought about doing one of "preoperty of x penintentiary" but then the idea deformed and now I will be property of Yulia :)

modern painting
02-07-2003, 22:51
Cool !!!
:yes:

luxxi
02-07-2003, 23:39
I think girls should wear something like this. Property of Yulia Volkova worn by Lena and vice versa. Well, Mr. Sahapovalov, just remeber where this idea came from....

karxwp
02-07-2003, 23:40
hehehehe that would be cool :) IVAN Pay me copyrights if you use it :P

QueenBee
03-07-2003, 00:23
karxwp, as I said, it's really awesome!
I'd make plenty, but I can't print and sheet :/

This guy made one with small text on the back saying "If you can read this you're standing too close, asshole!" :D Made me laugh for days...

dare2dream28
03-07-2003, 00:54
LMAO karxwp! That's a cute shirt. And that would be awesome if the girls wore something like that...bet you'd fall out of your chair if we see that shirt on them in the near future. :D

nath
03-07-2003, 06:28
I adore Karxwp !!! I like mahe tee-shirts too..

warx
03-07-2003, 23:06
hey karxwp, cant view the pix...(huhuhuhuhu)
can u jst describe it to me...plsssssssssssssss :(:(:(

karxwp
05-07-2003, 03:24
warx you just have to copy and paste the link in other explorer window...anyway the tshirt says this "PROPERTY OF YULIA VOLKOVA AND TATU" down it says karxwp: yulia volkova's loyal servant :D

denial
05-07-2003, 04:00
Karla .. how to make own t-shirt?

What is best material to use?
What kind of ink to use?
What is the procedure?

thanks you :)

karxwp
05-07-2003, 04:29
as a matter of fact is pretty easy... here you give the design to a certain store and they make it for 3 dlls...

But you can make them home made too...just buy this special paper that is called "TRANSFER PAPER" (or something like that...you can ask in a store) you print it normally (well inverted from right to left) and then you put it on any type of clothes (white are the best because you can use colors) then you iron it and there you have a home made t shirt...I prefer to use the 1st option because I only pay and they make all the little show :)

I'm glad you people liked it :) last weekend I gave a tshirt with the "fuck war" stuff to one of my friends :gigi:

warx
05-07-2003, 16:48
hey karxwp...i finally saw it...
nice work...
u knw wats the best part of it... "karxwp: yulia volkova's loyal servant"
hehehehe:):)

karxwp
06-07-2003, 20:45
hehehe yeah :) I will die to be her servant :D:D:D:D:D

Kappa
07-07-2003, 09:57
karxwp, when they come (if they come *rolls eyes*) I'm going to get my ass busted to get you in the first row of everything, just for Yulia to see that Tshirt. :P

Imagine what'd happen if Ivan stole your idea (are you hearing me, Ivan?! I know you're reading! :gigi: ) and got t's printed: one for Yulia that said "Property of Lena" and viceversa. That'd be more or less like those t-shirts that were sold a lot in the 90's, the couples that said "Stupid" and "<-- I'm with stupid".

Or better yet (and the truth), "Property of Shap, do not come near. They bite."

smilie faces
08-07-2003, 04:21
Cool legend Karxwp!
hahaha the " Poperty of " t-shirts are always fun !!

I had one made in my last year at school, i was in the soccer team and it read "Property of Cep's soccer team.. 1996-2000"
and had the team sign a white sheet of paper, then scanned the signatures and had them printed at the back of the shirt..
:p

You could do something like that for the tatu.com.mx team.. :done:

karxwp
08-07-2003, 21:00
smilie faces I'm going to do that...but not for the official mexican site ;) those t shirts are just for my friends sooo....they go to the tatos.com.mx site :D

Here also in my old school they had those kind of tshirts...they just said something like this "propiedad de borregos" it was fun :D