PDA

View Full Version : Tatu Take On the South

parrish122
30-06-2003, 14:34

dare2dream28
30-06-2003, 15:46
OMG LMAO @ the Java the Hutt comment!! :lol: You had me crackin up parrish! :Bthumb

PoisonousTruth
01-07-2003, 15:34
I'm happy to see that you've decided to go with the comedy idea. You've done a really good job so far with chapter 1. *heads off to read chapter 2*

warx
01-07-2003, 19:17
hehehehe
COMEDY.....

tnx parrish...:):)

showMElove2
02-07-2003, 00:42
That was freakin hilarious!! Look forward to the rest!

YLuelniaa
02-07-2003, 02:41
ok that was just funny as heck...yulz what we gonna do with her swallowing the pot...tisk tisk tisk not a smart move on her behalf...

YLuelniaa
08-07-2003, 18:12
you gonna update this one anymore or wait until the other is done?

because i so love the humor in this...so classic

Yulia_Fan
08-07-2003, 18:53
hahaha! i love Yulia's little comments...

this is great Parrish, i hope u'll update it as often as u do the other one. :)

kishkash
05-09-2003, 15:46
Thanks!

*raises eyebrow* what kind of cookie?

*trots off to read the chap (NOT shap LOL)*

GAH hard to tell really that whole chap was bladder weakening :D....it's a tie for me between:
1) Yulia leapt onto the hood of the truck, struck a "Xena, Warrior Princess" pose, and told the confused man, "Don't worry! I'll save you!"

2) "Never fear!" Yulia told the now terrified man. "My trusty sidekick Gabby is here!" She waggled her eyebrows suggestively and added, "She's also my lover!"

annnnd LMAO...

3) Then she snatched Lena up into her arms and kissed her, lowering her to the hood of the car. Once she had Lena on her back, Yulia began humping Lena's leg.

Rachel
05-09-2003, 23:59
OMG Fredda...so that's what you were talking about! I never thought you'd include something like *that*!

LOL Do you trhink I should ell everyone about that?!

kishkash
06-09-2003, 00:06
LOL Do you trhink I should ell everyone about that?!

*nods head vigorously* i def think u should tell :D

*cough* my fav cookie is chocolate chip toffee :)

p.s. i LOVED this chapter. This fic has me rendered goofy its so damn funny :done:

PoisonousTruth
06-09-2003, 05:51
*roflmao* Those last two chapters were fabulous.

warx
09-09-2003, 15:22
hey parrish....
nice....fic...:)
by the way....ur previous fic(i called it "RAIN" if u dnt mind)... the ending is so damn awesome...:)

sorry if i dnt post my comment so much...(i hve problem in accessing this site---almost 3 weeks--lots of error...DAMN)

but anyway...i stil check ur su=ite evry now & then to check for new updates....:)

guesshoo
14-09-2003, 04:33
now that's what i call comedy!

i haven't laughed that hard in weeks, maybe even months!

good work parrish

ps: i am a religious person (to an extent), but i'm open-minded so i guess that gives me an excuse as to why i am a huge tatu fan

guesshoo
15-09-2003, 01:31
lmao parrish
i could imagine the look on that guy's face.

:eek: @ nakey yuli
wonder what the view was like from the front row :cool:

PoisonousTruth
15-09-2003, 02:17
"You may have spoken too soon." Jennifer observed as Lena was hit in the face with Yulia's underwear.

No she didn't.*LOL* I guess I shouldn't be surprised after the leg humping incident.:)

rivierakid
15-09-2003, 03:12
*can do nothing but laugh at the moment* LMAO!!!!! :laugh::laugh::lol::lol:

PoisonousTruth
15-09-2003, 16:32
I'm not too sure about this whole hurricane thing. I feel as though I should be saying, "Run girls, run." At the same time the other girls seem to know what they're doing so maybe there's no need to get all freaked out for them.

guesshoo
16-09-2003, 00:07
surfing right before a hurricane?
strange. cool but strange

guesshoo
17-09-2003, 02:48
Originally posted by parrish122
Guesswho,
Yes, that happens here *every* time a hurricane comes. The news *always* covers the fact that the surfers are out in full force. In fact, the front page of our paper today had surfers on it.

I just hope they have sense enough to cut it out soon. Things are going to get dangerous out before too long.

Parrish

correction: "guesshoo" :heh:

but that isn't very smart, why would you take that risk? i mean i know that some ppl seek adventure but..........:dknow:

like i said earlier; strange, cool but strange.

PoisonousTruth
20-09-2003, 15:07
Even Lena had to laugh at the music choices. Such as: Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head, Here Comes The Rain Again, and It's The End Of The World As We Know It.

I'm not too sure how I would feel about those songs. I mean it's funny, but the situation certainly isn't.

guesshoo
20-09-2003, 17:39
lol @ volk's drooling!
its nice to know that lena is so openminded in this fic.

once again nice chapter.

prostrel
20-09-2003, 19:55
Wierd fic. Xena, Gabriel, Bacchus, leg humping... So Parrish, nothing is holding you in this fic I guess... :D Keep on going girl!

Me Am Hulk
03-10-2003, 14:34
BANNER: Good GOD!!! Leg humping! Panty tossing! Visitations from pagan deities! JERRY SPRINGER!!! I can subject myself to this SMUT no longer!

(Suddenly, Banner's eyes turn chalk white!)

HULK: Oooooh YES I can!!! Hee-hee-hee...

prostrel
03-10-2003, 18:33
Four hours with Bacchus... That would be nice :D I just hope their eyes are still blue and grey/green...?

PoisonousTruth
03-10-2003, 22:51
4 hours huh? I haven't done that since..... nevermind! A little too much info there.*LOL*

Keep this one up girl.:)

PoisonousTruth
04-10-2003, 15:29
You've given me an idea of something to do when it starts to snow here...*thinking* Now I need to find someone with a truck.*l*

Yulia is so cute. She's crazy (leg humping and so forth), but at the same time she's so sweet and quick to 'defend Lena's honor'.

guesshoo
05-10-2003, 03:32
yuli really shuda kicked his lil a$$!
perv!

prostrel
05-10-2003, 10:02
:D "Great. I look like I was raped by a snowman." :D
Folks, be advised by me: Never have a cup of coffee/tea while you are reading this fic. You may choke or destroy your keyboard. I almost choked. This can be a dangerous fic...

PoisonousTruth
16-10-2003, 19:34
"Sure. I've gone from being Linda Blair to being Mia Farrow in "Rosemary's Baby". What the hell could be wrong?" Lena said, a wild look in her eyes.

That was my favorite line.*lol*

guesshoo
17-10-2003, 00:44
*cheers*
yeah, kick breeder's a$$!
woohoo!!!

nice chapter p. diddy! :heh:

prostrel
17-10-2003, 18:47
Bizzare S/M tryst with demon. Parrish, where do your incredible ideas come from? :D Can they all be inside your head? So many different fics you write, there must be quite a chaos inside of your head!? How do you handle it? :confused:

guesshoo
17-10-2003, 23:23
awwwww, thats so sweet of yuli!

i'm glad that breeder got what she deserved, cuz she sure had it comin!

once again p.diddy, nice chapter! :heh:

PoisonousTruth
19-10-2003, 16:45
Parrish, chaos in the mind is good.*l*

haku
19-10-2003, 22:01
Yay! I finally got the time to read this fic, hilarious indeed! :D And i'm sure i'm not getting everything, my knowledge of southern US culture being, well... inexistent.

showMElove2
27-10-2003, 15:16
yeah the legendary Friday the 13th movies! Love the comic relief in this one! I think I play with the handdryers too long myself and I be sober (lol)

samegirl
27-10-2003, 16:05
:D :gigi: jijiji this is so good! make me smile after a har day of study without understand a thing...

Cheers! :coctail:

haku
27-10-2003, 22:57
Very funny chapter! :D LOL @ "they got stupid after part eight"

There's something endearing about that drunk Lena. :)

guesshoo
28-10-2003, 01:34
drunk lena?
definately funny!

bup bup
big-ups to my girl p. diddy for making an excellent chapter.
keep ya head up sis.

PoisonousTruth
30-10-2003, 03:56
That is too funny Parrish!*LOL*:cool:

haku
30-10-2003, 04:14
LOL Parrish! :D

I've seen a few Friday the 13th but i have no idea which ones they were. Well, i know i've seen the first, but the others... Chapter 8... Is it the one where a teenage couple get slain? :p

smilie faces
31-10-2003, 09:39
oh! my goshhhhhhhhhhh!!! Iґve missed this place sooooooo much !!!!! havenґt had the time ... . ..
buaaaaaaaaaa :(
But I had to get some spare time to come back here and at least post .... PARRISH ROCKS MY SMILIES !!! :yes:
gosh your fics are even more enjoyable now that iґve been lost for soo long ..

peace out! :heh:

haku
31-10-2003, 17:51
And Haku? You are in my author's note.
I'm honored! Really! :)

LOL @ that prank! :D

Ooh, Halloween cliffhanger! The girls should be careful, bad things always happen when they start shooting a horror movie in horror movies. :D LOL, that sentence is not very clear!

Edit: Parrish, you made your 666th post on Halloween! How evil! :D

guesshoo
02-11-2003, 00:19
a watermelon baby huh?
interesting!

i wonder what the movie is going to be about.

haku
05-11-2003, 16:05
LMAO! Funny chapter! "possum-breathed, toad-fucker"? Interesting insults! :D

I like the way Yulia is protecting Lena from that creep! :yes:

And yeah, how come girls always trip over something in horror movies? :rolleyes:

guesshoo
06-11-2003, 02:20
its good to see yulia being so protective over lena.
i like that.

PoisonousTruth
06-11-2003, 04:45
Originally posted by guesshoo
its good to see yulia being so protective over lena.
i like that.

I do too.. it's so sweet.:heart:

Making the movie was funny as hell.*lol* Especially when Jennifer's mom called.

guesshoo
11-11-2003, 01:46
lmao @ ringing bells!
i could just imagine the look on your friend's mother's face.
that must be torture.

i couldn't imagine someone doing that to me.
i would be soooo pissed.

nice chapter p. diddy.

haku
11-11-2003, 08:55
LOL Parrish :D You seem to have an endless list of pranks to tell!

Yeah, we were evil.
Were? As in no longer are? Somehow i doubt that... ;)

dare2dream28
23-12-2003, 08:01
I just caught up with this story. OMG LMAO@the ringing bells!!!! and OMG...the whole watermellon baby thing...ROTFLMAO!!! You seroiusly had me rolling with those pranks! Oh you are *so* evil! LOL I could just picture that whole scenario! It reminds me of what I did to my unlce. LOL I know I already told you, but I'll go ahead and share with everyone else. :)

When I was younger (I think I was like 15 or 16) my unlce came down to my house to visit and stayed downstairs in the den where there is a TV. Well, the way our TVs are set up, you can control more than one TV with the same remote. First, I need to tell you that he's a skitzo and he had just recently lowered the dosage of his medicine. I thought it'd be funny to play a little trick so I slid the top of the remote under his door and I would do things like turn the volume up or down, turn the TV off, or change the channel. Of course every time I did something, he would change it back so I just toyed with him and then snuck back upstairs and laughed my butt off. I told my dad what I did and he laughed, but told me it was wrong.

The next morning my uncle went upstairs and said, "You know, I thought I was doing really well, but I think I need to up my medication again. I had all kinds of halucinations yesterday. I kept seeing that the TV was going all haywire! I guess I'm not ready to lower my meds yet." My dad couldn't tell him that it was all me!!!! My dad came to me and told me this...which, as mean as it is, caused us to both laugh our asses off! My dad will never let me forget that and I don't think I ever will. I know, I know, how evil of me, but it *was* funny. :gigi:

haku
08-01-2004, 18:42
So they drop a possum? :spy: Huh... i'd like to ask why but i'm guessing there is no answer to that.

So the possum is killed right? Isn't there a law against killing animals like that? :none:

dare2dream28
09-01-2004, 04:26
LOL Now that's something you don't see every day!! That is *such* a southern thing! Oh and ewww what about possum pie? Ewww I can't imagine eating one of those! But get this---you all know that in West Virginia it is legal now to actually pick up roadkill and eat it?! They passed the law a year ago I think. So when a deer is hit and the meat is still good, it goes to the prisioners. LOL

dare2dream28
27-01-2004, 18:51
I just hope Lena's bra won't cover the entire tree.

LMAO!!!! That was *so* funny!!! For some reason, I just *know* haku will like that line. I'm glad to see a new chapter in this fic. This one is just off the wall crazy and I just know that every time you update I will be laughing. :D I like Yulia's message of the true spirit of Christmas. LOL I have to say I bet a lot of people agree with her. Great update parrish! :D

haku
27-01-2004, 21:58
Ha ha, d2d, you were right, i liked it! :D I also liked the image of Lena unhooking her bra... *drools* :dead:

LOL Parrish, there's a lot of underwear in your fics lately... :D I love it!

Underwear tree? This is the kind of Christmas i could celebrate. :gigi:

This chapter was so funny, great work Parrish! :D