PDA

View Full Version : Nichya

Pages : [1] 2

Alogusz
30-05-2003, 13:59
I was back on Nichya's website and they have links to some demos with Ivan, but the links don't work. Anyone dl those ?

“Nichya_Demo_Lena”.
http://www.nichya.ru/en/mp3/nch1.mp3

Nichya_Demo_Lena_Ivan
http://www.nichya.ru/en/mp3/nch2.mp3

And on these zip files you can find the vocals for Nichya.
Kinda cool.

http://www.nichya.ru/mp3/vocals.zip
http://www.nichya.ru/mp3/back_voc_01.zip
http://www.nichya.ru/mp3/back_voc_02.zip
http://www.nichya.ru/mp3/voc_ech_01.zip

QueenBee
30-05-2003, 15:10
Wow.. I didnt notice those links on nichya.ru..
Hope someone has them..

Thanks for the vocals (and the links aswell)

kompei77
30-05-2003, 16:11
“Nichya_Demo_Lena”.
http://www.nichya.ru/en/mp3/nch1.mp3

Nichya_Demo_Lena_Ivan
http://www.nichya.ru/en/mp3/nch2.mp3

THE LINKS DON'T WORK SOB SIGH :(

secreterforoo
30-05-2003, 17:26
wow the vocals one is awful

Willow71
30-05-2003, 18:15
Nichya_Demo_Lena
http://www.nichya.ru/mp3/nch1.mp3

Nichya_Demo_Lena_Ivan
http://www.nichya.ru/mp3/nch2.mp3

Now they work! :)

QueenBee
30-05-2003, 18:17
WOOO! They work!
How did you make them work? :S You have powers! *bow* :p

YAY *downloads*

Willow71
30-05-2003, 18:23
queenbee, yeah, I have magic power... :)

No I just deleted "en/" in the links...

QueenBee
30-05-2003, 18:23
How smart are youuu?! :) Well thanks alot :heart: :rose:!

iluvjulia84
30-05-2003, 19:12
I liked the songs....kinda weird but good. So who is this?

Alogusz
30-05-2003, 20:15
Nichya is a duet with Elena Kiper. She wrote/coproduced etc Tatu's hits, but she left after a split with Ivan. I really like their song. hopefully single/album/something will be out later this year.

raven ryuu
12-06-2003, 12:36
I didn't realize they put those links up at the site :) I love this song :D Let's hope they put some kind of album out soon :rose:

Alogusz
12-06-2003, 13:22
Their single should be out soon. the reason they put the basic tracks up is that they want people to do their own remixes, and the winner goes onto the album.
I love the song too.

Mute_Clouds
21-06-2003, 20:58
I want to get nichya's single or cd. I like lena kiper shes a really good song writer.

I dont like Ivans voice. Its too--diffrent for me. :(

monkcheese
28-06-2003, 15:32
Apparently, Nichya has just released a new single to Russian radio called 'Nachinay Menya.' Anyone heard it yet?

QueenBee
28-06-2003, 15:43
Nope.. I'd like to hear it! :D

YLuelniaa
29-06-2003, 06:38
interesting...i really wanna hear this..thats for sure

monkcheese
29-06-2003, 06:41
Hmmm. I read somewhere that Elena Kiper fainted while recording the chorus of the song and that they've not cut it out, so it will be more 'dramatic.'

monkcheese
02-07-2003, 12:28
I've found an MP3 of 'Nachinay Menya' and it's a VERY nice song.

monkcheese
04-07-2003, 18:18
Nachinay Menya MP3 (ftp://nmupload3:danil@ftp.mitglied.lycos.de/Nichia_-_Nachinai_s_menia.mp3)

jockdstylez
06-07-2003, 23:11
Hrrrmmm..the link doesnt work for me monk.. :( Where did you find it?

hmm..that kiper..not bad..not bad at all..heh :D how old is she anyhow?

EDIT: WHATEVER GREG!! :bebebe: :bebebe: :bebebe: :gigi:

Clicky Here if Monk's doesn't work.. (http://www.hot.ee/dmitriz/Nichia_-_Nachinai_menia.mp3)

NACHINAI MENYA
ya idu v tebya dolgo
slishkom dolgo
tak dolgo
chto ne znayu,doidu li
ti molchish’
vremya spit s temi
s kem ni ti, ni ya
nikogda ne budem

serdtse b’etsya navstrechu
ehto put’ mlechnii
ehto son vechnii
ot tebya do rassveta
ehto vremya kachnulos’
na krayu sveta
raspleskalov’ gde-to
ryadom ti, no gde ti

nachinai menya
nachinai snachala
nachinai snova
nachinai s nuglya
(3x)

ya idu v tebya dolgo
slishkom dolgo
tak dolgo
chto ne znayu,doidu li
ti molchish’
leto spit gde-to
gde ni ti, ni ya
nikogda ne budem

ya krichu tebya bol’no
v krov’ bol’no
tak bol’no
chto menya ti ne clishish’
iz odnoi dvustvolki
brizgami oskolki
mi poka tseki
mi edva dishim

nachinai menya
nachinai snachala
nachinai snova
nachinai s nuglya
(x2)

pust’ eshche bol’nei
pust’ ostalos’ malo
ubivai nezhno
ostavlyai mezhdu
(x2)

Start Me
I went to you for a long time
too long
so long
That I don’t know, whether you’ll return
You are silent
Time sleeps with those
With whom neither you, neither I
Never shall be

heart beats towards
it’s Milky Way
it’s perpetual sleep
with you till dawn
it’s unstable time
at the edge of light
somewhere it spills
beside you, but where are you

start me
start from the beginning
start again
start from zero
(3x)

I went to you for a long time
too long
so long
That I don’t know, whether you’ll return
You are silent
summer sleeps somewhere
Where neither you, neither I
Never shall be

I shout at your pain
In bloody pain
So painfull
That you do not hear me
from a single double-barrelled gun
sparkling splinters
We part fully
We hardly breathe

start me
start from the beginning
start again
start from zero
(x2)

Let’s be even more sick
Let’s remain a little
Kill gently
leave between
(x2)

Thanks to the gurgi for passing me the link and the translation & transileration..

Review: hrrrmmm...ehmm well.. i love the beat..but the vocals, especially Olegs, are just a bit too much.. it starts out pretty good and very pleasing to the ear..then it slowly crumbles..the yelling ruins the mellow mood..but, tis good..not like my ears are bleeding..but Nichya was better..indeed.. :none:

QueenBee
07-07-2003, 02:12
Wow that song was cool..
Kinda short though..
I don't really understand how she could pass out though.. it doesn't seem THAT hard but maybe that's just me.. Maybe it's alot harder than it seems :) to sing that

secreterforoo
08-07-2003, 16:16
Eeeww...same style, it's ok !_!

QueenBee
10-07-2003, 01:51
jockdstylez, and the gurgi thanks for the translation!

Disengage
10-07-2003, 03:32
Originally posted by jockdstylez
hrrrmmm...ehmm well.. i love the beat..but the vocals, especially Olegs, are just a bit too much..

That's why Kiper should go back to working with t.A.T.u.(wishful thinking). It is clear that the work of both parties is at its best when they are working togher.

jockdstylez
10-07-2003, 03:35
Disengage, I couldn't agree with you more!! Ivan's and idiot for letting Kiper go, he should've paid her anything and everything she wanted in order for her to stay..but nooo..*cough*jackass*cough*:gigi: Plus..Oleg scares me.. lol

jockdstylez
15-07-2003, 01:35
otay!! posted a transileration and a better translation!! wooo..thanks greg!! took forever to seperate..but i did it anywho..:D I have to admit the song is growing on me..even Oleg..blech..lol :p

cirrus
18-07-2003, 20:29
I like their site www.nichya.ru, and Nichya were recently signed to BMG records.

YLuelniaa
18-07-2003, 21:04
i dunno it doesn't do it for me...its not clicking...something is missing

cirrus
18-07-2003, 21:14
OH sorry 'bout that:)
try now, i think it works. the comma got included in the web address for some crazy reason.

Mute_Clouds
19-07-2003, 01:26
The beat is so good, but I dont like the vocals. Oleg sounds so much better in this song then Nichya.

YLuelniaa
22-07-2003, 08:23
beats good......shes good......him not so good

spyretto
25-07-2003, 11:11
Is that link working? I don't seem to be able to download... any other links?

jockdstylez
25-07-2003, 11:15
spy, did you try my link?? if that doesn't work either, I can send it to ya through AIM..

raven ryuu
25-07-2003, 11:33
thanks alot guys -- I'm downloading right now -- I'm very curious how Oleg sounds now :p

spyretto
25-07-2003, 11:35
oops, no, jockdstylez...

And your link works :)

So this will be the backside of the single Nichya. I think it's a good song, but it could be longer.
do you have the rock version of Nichya too? :D

jockdstylez
25-07-2003, 11:42
lol, well I for one dislike his voice. I much prefer Kipers. But maybe it's those flashbacks of those unecessary close teeth shots of his, that are clouding my opinion.. lol :p but I do like the song..

spyretto
25-07-2003, 11:46
I don't know, to me his voice sounds alright ;)
Like Shapovalov's if he could sing...

the song is quite good :done:

DinoBora
05-08-2003, 17:14
English version of “Nichya song” - “Pain to choose” finally reached European soil as a promo release. It can be found among other tracks of the promissing Russian projects on the “Russian Talent CD” included in the recent issue of Music & Media Mag. ( n.b. European analogue of Billboard)

ps:/ “Pain to choose” promising name for the song,isn’t it ? :rolleyes:

nichya.ru

spyretto
05-08-2003, 17:17
wow, they're trying to break through internationally?

but there's no link to their song is it?

thegurgi
05-08-2003, 19:35
I haven't heard the song, but the site has posted the lyrics to the English Version:
PAIN TO CHOOSE

not to have a regret
never love, never let
have a courage to forget

not too slow, not too fast
not to leave and not to last
not to steal from the past

split in halves broken hearts
set adrift, blown apart
to recover and restart

never show so they won't see
better hide and conceal
and decieve, and decieve

it's the pain that you choose
it's the pain that you caused
it's the game that we lose
it's the moment we've lost
where do i belong?
where do you belong?
how will you survive?
how will i get by?

not to spoil, not to break
never touch, never take
not to make a new mistake

not to love not to hurt
find a moment to revert
not to speak out the word

to reset and to rewind
better deaf, better blind
not to ache, not to die

never let them make you numb
never let them do you harm
never keep yourself disarmed

I'm very curious to hear this.....

forre
05-08-2003, 19:40
For the record: The working title of the song was "Disarmed" and the recording of the English version was decided as late as this June.

QueenBee
05-08-2003, 20:17
Wowow good news! :) I can't wait to hear this English song...

Ed: If someone ever gets a hold of those Nichya remixes plus new song, please upload it?

cirrus
05-08-2003, 20:59
I was curious to hear them too, and I found a remix plus the "Nichya" cover by a russian rock band at http://www.mp3zzz.ru/?div=songs&art=1196. I can't dowload them (I think it costs money) but they sound pretty good. I especially like the rock cover.

But in order to hear them you have to make an account.

Rachel
06-08-2003, 14:37
I really like Nachinai Menya, but the guy does kinda ruin it!

crni
06-08-2003, 23:48
i think it's really GR8! even the guy doesn't ruin it for me :D

only...too short :(

can't wait for the rest of the single tough... ;)

thegurgi
07-08-2003, 02:30
at first i didn't like Oleg's vocals, but now i find them perfect.

The added plus is he sings in my octave, so it's so easy to sing along with him

and he's by far the best male russian vocalist. That is from what i've heard watching MUZ-TV and listening to Russkoye Radio.

denial
07-08-2003, 04:15
I agree with you thegurgi, they are PERFECT!!
..but it wasn't at the first time .. my ears.....but now..
..love to listen to the music when I am in stress .. it helps..with those deep voices ..my friend asked if its middle east song .. I said its Russian ..

Fiva
10-08-2003, 01:52
Kiper should go back to working with t.A.T.u.(wishful thinking). - it seems to me their ways will not cross in near future, coz Nichya were recently signed to BMG-Russia", not to Universal-R., unfortunately...
Here is press release from BMG Russia Rec. dedicated to coming out of the Nichya's new single. I am late a little, and there is nothing new in this propaganda leaflet, actually, but may be someone will be interested...

In the middle of July BMG Russia is releasing a Nichya project's debut maxi-single “Nachinay Menya”.

The BMG Russia Company is glad to report that in the end of June a contract with Nichya project for releasing their first maxi-single “Nachinay Menya” [“Start On Me”] was signed. The Dou has an immense potential to become a mega-star [ :lol: ] in Russia as well as abroad owing to innovatory music, impressive melodys, individual style, very ripe and private lyrics issued from pen of Lena Kiper a founder, soloist and leader of the project. It radicaly distinguishes the band from other new russian performers.

The Nichya duet has been formed by Lena Kiper together with Oleg Borshevskiy. Generally speaking, an idea of creation of the project belongs to Lena a well-known person in russian show-business owing to working on creation and coproducing of t.A.T.u. and to her own director activity. It's she who is a main author of such hits as "YSSU" and "NND" that has brought world-fame to the girlish duo. Besides, there are 5 videos behind her: "Ya Hochy Bit'" (Shum-eel' ), "A Vee Kto?" (Dva Samo-l'ota), "Morya po Koleno" (Lukmus), "Freeway" (SMASH!!) and video of the same name for the first song of her new project Nichya.

All Lena's life - whether it's music, lyrics or videos - is a continuous creative process, creation of something new. According to her, the melodys should arise inside yourself rather then on keys or music paper and all the more not on the computer. "There is nothing made-up in my work: not a single line, not a single fact, not a single detail. What for? In life everything is so organic that the private experiences are its best gift".

It were private experiences that prompted the soloist to such ambiguous and at the same time concise name - Nichya [Nobody's]. "Everything began, - Lena tells, - when at the time of working with t.A.T.u. I had written my 3 song known now as "Nichya" and sang it myself. The demo of the composition had been stolen from my home-studio and replicated by audio-pirates. Listeners mistook it for the tATu's new song, and no one could suppose that it had been performed by its author, i.e. by me. Thus the song started its illegal existence, and we began to call it "nobody's".

But this is only one of the versions of an origin of the project's name. The other one is more emotional and related with the vocalist [with her]. "Nobody's is also a state of lonely woman heart, - the soloist proceed, - you go through intense feelings, lose it and get vulnerable, but you cannot be weak. You have to live, to work, to let your emotions out so as not to perish in struggle against your self. Therefore Nobody's is also an equilibrium and harmony".

Coming out of the Nichya's debut maxi-single under the name “Nachinay Menya” is [was *he-he*] planned at the end of July. Aside from the main composition single will include the Nichya's first song of the same name and its 3 remixes, among which there will be already well-known remix recorded jointly with a rock-band Torba-na-Kruche. Also on the CD will be presented an earlier not released english version of the "Nichya" song ("Pain to Choose") and video for "Nichya".

By the terms of the contract, BMG Russia represents Nichya project on territory of all world. The european audience's first acquaintance with duo's creativity will take place in the very proximate time. The point is that "Pain to Choose" will be included into a CD-supplement "Russian Talent CD" of an authoritative music journal "Music & Media" (european subdivision of Billboard). Besides, this year Nichya will be presented on a regular meeting of the chiefs of the regional branches of BMG.

Russian-language source: BMG Russia/Audioclub

Thanks to Oblakovshtanah for the info
Special thanks to M.E.S.B. for helping with translation

--------------
ps\ Yeh, yeh... i know...my english is...hmm *searching for the proper word* ... dreadful :).

pps\ I still laugh at this:
...an American major JIVE Records, dealing with such stars as Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears, has made a few rather interesting offers to NICHYA. Who knows, perhaps, we will soon hear an English version of the song where Lena will perform together with Justin… :) [from Official Site]

thegurgi
10-08-2003, 02:19
From reading on the Russian Forum on their site, i get the impression that the Single is coming out August 18th? Am i correct?

denial
10-08-2003, 15:14
It were private experiences that prompted the soloist to such ambiguous and at the same time concise name - Nichya [Nobody's]
J ... I told you it means nobody's ... see .. :bebebe:

Thank you Fiva!! :rose:

thegurgi
10-08-2003, 17:21
I was correct! The Nich'ya single will be released on AUGUST 18th. It should include: Nachinai Menya, Nich'ya, The Rock Version of Nich'ya with Torba Na Kruche, 2 Remixes [One of which was Fan Made], Pain to Choose and An Instrumental Version [i think] and also the Video for Nich'ya.

Seems more like a mini-album to me.

Fiva
10-08-2003, 20:46
Seems more like a mini-album to me. - seems like a real (good) single rather then tATu's NGGU with the only 2 songs. :)

denial
11-08-2003, 16:05
Originally posted by thegurgi
I was correct! The Nich'ya single will be released on AUGUST 18th. It should include: Nachinai Menya, Nich'ya, The Rock Version of Nich'ya with Torba Na Kruche, 2 Remixes [One of which was Fan Made], Pain to Choose and An Instrumental Version [i think] and also the Video for Nich'ya.

Seems more like a mini-album to me.

thegurgi ... let me know when its available at russianbeat or rbcm .. or anywhere that is good ... please ..!!! ...hmmmm *looking at her credit card statement*.... hmmmm...

thegurgi
11-08-2003, 23:46
i've spoken with the people at RBCmp3 and they've told me it will take 3-4 WEEKS for them to get it. I am saddened by this news.

denial
12-08-2003, 17:41
Thank you very much thegurgi .. :rose:

QueenBee
12-08-2003, 18:37
o.O When someone uploads these songs I will download. :D Me never buys stuff online. O.o

DinoBora
13-08-2003, 19:11
The official release date of "Nachinay menya" single is planned on AUGUST THE 18TH .Every 10th CD is signed by the participants of the project -Yelena and Oleg. The autograph can be found underneath the sticker.

-> nichya.ru

cirrus
13-08-2003, 19:51
Did they really sign all those CDs? Wow, I'd imagine that to be a lot. Well it's great to hear about a band that will do things for their fans (signed cds, remix contests). Gotta love russians.

QueenBee
13-08-2003, 21:41
...an American major JIVE Records, dealing with such stars as Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears, has made a few rather interesting offers to NICHYA. Who knows, perhaps, we will soon hear an English version of the song where Lena will perform together with Justin… [from Official Site]
I hope they're not THAT stupid to sign up with JIVE!

thegurgi
14-08-2003, 18:42
Track List:
1 Nachinai Menya
2 Nich'ya
3 Nich'ya featuring Torba-na-Kruche
4 Nich'ya [Konchat! GloBass Remix]
5 Nich'ya [GJ Primat Remix]
6 Pain To Choose
7 Nich'ya Video

bigger cover here (http://audioclub.ru/images/photo/album_736_l.jpg)
I can't wait to get this:
if you want you can order it here: http://audioclub.ru/Russian/album_736.html if you know Russian [i wonder if they ship to the States...??]

QueenBee
14-08-2003, 19:19
Thanks alot gurgi, too bad I don't know Russian. But that's okay, I wouldn't be able to order anyway. :) Thanks for the link, I hope that if someone DOES order, they upload it somewhere :P See, I usually never buy CD's... I'm really looking forward to hearing this... *hopes she won't be disappointed*

thegurgi
14-08-2003, 19:33
i don't think i'm able to order from it, it's way to specific for Russians.
I will get the CD no matter what and rip it, but i can't gaurantee when.

QueenBee
14-08-2003, 19:44
thegurgi, you're an angel. :done: I'm looking forward to it... The lyrics sound good too. And those remixes.. Yay! I love remixes :D

thegurgi
15-08-2003, 23:50
i made an attempt to order the CD.
And I accidentally ordered twice and messed up the address!
OOPS!! i wrote them an e-mail asking them to cancel my orders so i can try again... hahahahaha [i can be a real moron some time].

monkcheese
20-08-2003, 01:10
The CD is out now, anyone gonna upload the remixes for those of us who can't get it? :D

XSpex
24-08-2003, 22:09
Some nichya remixes for the song nichya at the official site
go to:
http://nichya.ru/download.php

:)

coolasfcuk
25-08-2003, 23:26
Great song :D a tiny bit of more 'pushing' fwd and ..... God knows what might happen.... so far 2 very nice songs had come out of Nichya...waiting for more...

btw... wow at Elena's looks :D

You know Lena Kiper's voice/way of singing reminds me a lot of Yulia...hmmm.... wonder if Yul got some couching there in the begining ;)

thanks to everybody for the info/song :rose:

monkcheese
31-08-2003, 01:51
Anyone found an MP3 of 'Pain To Choose' yet? I'm DYING to hear it. :(

thegurgi
31-08-2003, 01:54
monkcheese, i've been looking. No Dice.

monkcheese
31-08-2003, 02:12
Well, I found this (http://www.sr.se/p3/latlistor/20030817_1500.stm), but I have NO idea what it says because I don't speak German. :\

It appears to be a radio show, though...

freddie
31-08-2003, 02:19
Originally posted by monkcheese
Well, I found this (http://www.sr.se/p3/latlistor/20030817_1500.stm), but I have NO idea what it says because I don't speak German. :\

It appears to be a radio show, though...

This is not German. It's some scandinavian language - I think Swedish possibly

monkcheese
31-08-2003, 02:21
Well, yes. This is helping prove my ignorance of other languages. :p Whatever it is, I don't speak (or read) it. :)

QueenBee
31-08-2003, 13:04
Yeah it's Swedish. This is what it says:

P3:s songlists

Sunday 15.00-17.00

[Blah blah]

15:41 Nichya "Pain To Choose"

[Blah blah]

So apparently at 15:41 Nichya's "pain to choose" is supposed to be played on Swedish television. :eek: I'm veryyy surprised!

Edit: I just remembered it's Sunday. :D

thegurgi
03-09-2003, 20:12
I've downloaded and listened to most of it [my roommate came into the room and i don't force people to listen to my music (i wish HE had the same philosophy)]
To spare you all confusion of find it i uploaded it to my site for you all to download

Nichya - Pain To Choose.mp3 (http://www.atomic-kitten.org/tatusongs/Nichya - 06 - Pain to Choose.mp3)

ENJOY

coolasfcuk
03-09-2003, 20:36
thegurgi, pasiba :rose:

well. just goes to show ya that songs that were meant/written to be sang in Russian (or some other language for that matter) are not quite as successful in English :(
Definatelly like it better in Russian - lyrics are nicer in the original.

cirrus
03-09-2003, 21:04
wow. ummmm. hmmmm. :ithink:

Well it's way better in Russian, I'm sorry to say. The vocals sound over-vocoded and the accents... well they're kinda sexy, but that's just me. No international smash hit ala "all the things she said." The english lyrics don't work too well.

Maybe instead of "where do I belong, how will you get by" it could be:

"now I am nobody's"
"And you are no ones"

That would be a better translation, right?

and nice site thegurgi!:)

QueenBee
03-09-2003, 21:27
Well.. hmm.. I like the accents.. hmm.. you get it.

monkcheese
04-09-2003, 23:58
Oh, it IS better in Russian, but it is STILL pretty catchy in English. *puts it on repeat*

DinoBora
07-09-2003, 09:37
http://www.nichya.ru/bt_tatu.jpg

& some pics
http://www.nichya.ru/estonia/2.jpg
http://www.nichya.ru/estonia/3.jpg
http://www.nichya.ru/estonia/5.jpg
http://www.nichya.ru/estonia/10.jpg
http://www.nichya.ru/estonia/13.jpg

crni
07-09-2003, 12:20
what can i say?
the songs...imo...are not even comparable!

the only thing i like in this english version is the music :gigi:

i must say i'm pretty dissapointed :(

thegurgi
07-09-2003, 17:00
Originally posted by oblakovshtanah
http://www.nichya.ru/estonia/3.jpg

That's the least Scary Oleg has ever looked.

The English version is, well, unnessesary. But it does grow on you...

Igor
23-09-2003, 16:48
http://141.30.217.10/~devel/tatysite.net/mp3/Nichya_-_Nachinai_menja.rar (~40 mb)

thegurgi
23-09-2003, 17:09
WOW! Thanks IGOR! You RULE!

:: i like the Rock Version :: rocks out :: remembers he has class in 20 minutes :: doh!

denial
23-09-2003, 18:02
Igor, thank you !!!

OMG !! LOVE LOVE LOVE Lena Kiper!! :love: ..wo!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! :dead:

darn!! they so good .. I can't even explain what I feel!!

my fav:
03 - Ничья - Ничья (Ничья feat. Торба-на-круче) :dead:
-->dedicate to you :rose:

Nachinai Menya even so much better then before. :dead:

QueenBee
23-09-2003, 18:20
Igor, great stuff! :done: Thanks alot for that... How I love remixes :D

Oh btw, does anyone have those vocal-files left? (those that were on the site for those who wanted to make a remix)

cirrus
23-09-2003, 20:36
I think the files are still up at www.nichya.ru under "chillout."

So has anyone heard this song yet, I mean in Russia? I wonder if it gets any play.

Fiva
24-09-2003, 17:34
now I am nobody's"
"And you are no ones"

That would be a better translation, right? - ofkoz better, and the most close to the origin will be
"Now I am no one's [Ya teper' nichey]
Now(and) you are no o-one's" [Ti teper' nichya-a]

tatuboi04
08-10-2003, 19:17
Hey, I am so glad to have found a lot of other Nichya fans! I love Nichya and their music. I thought you guys would like to know that the firsrt English Nichya site has been opened. There is a lot of Nichya news for English fans that otherwise is hard to come by as well as all their songs/video. There is also a forum. We're trying to get a lot of members so that way Nichya will have a strong Nichya fanbase. I really like to have you guys check it out and tell me what you think, I really want to help Nichya gain popularity. Also, there is a contest that just started for a 15 track Nichya CD, so find out about it at the site! Hope to talk to more Nichya fans ;)
http://www.paintochoose.cjb.net

tatuboi04
16-10-2003, 02:34
I thought you guys would like to know that I just added two rare songs sung by Oleg before he was in Nichya onto the site! You can go there to find out about them and give them each a listen.

thegurgi
19-11-2003, 17:13
Nich'ya has new song now: Vsyo Vremya (O Tebe) or.... All the Time (About You) , which doesn't make sense in english at all, so maybe it's like "All Time (Is About [For] You)" ??? i dunno, i won't get into symantics [for now]

You can download it here: http://www.nichya.ru/mp3/nichya_vsyo_vremya.mp3

I don't know if it's the full song. Oleg's voice doesn't bother me in this for once. In fact, he reminds me of Gackt [a japanese singer] in this. I actually liked this song the first time i heard it. I dunno if you all will...it's slowbee

Oh, and their album called NICHEI is in near completion.

denial
19-11-2003, 17:55
You can download it here: http://www.nichya.ru/mp3/nichya_vsyo_vremya.mp3

Greg, thank you for the new song. I just listen to it. ummmm... very nice .. I am really into Russian exotic music now .. ohh .. love them .. love them .. love them ...

:done:

thank you for update too.

Thank you .. thank you .. hugs and kisses for you :rose:

cirrus
19-11-2003, 22:42
Thanks thegurgi :done: I really like this stuff coming out of "Nichya". I think Elena Kiper's doing a good job on her own, atleast music-wise, because her songs sound geniunly good to me.
And I don't get the title either... :confused:

monkcheese
19-11-2003, 22:44
YAY NEW NICHYA YAY!

madeldoe
19-11-2003, 22:47
hmm..not my cup of tea this time..but i like kipers voice in this one..good to know kiper is still going strong :done:

thankie for the link thegurgi! :rose:

QueenBee
19-11-2003, 22:52
Well I like Kiper's voice but Oleg's.. meh, not really. I figure the title means something like "About you all the time".. Like "I am thinking about you all the time".. but then again they just sing "Vso vremya o tebe"... Uh. Shoot me.. Just.. shoot me.

cirrus
19-11-2003, 22:59
Why does no one like Oleg's voice?! I thought it was fine the first time i heard him! And on the English version, he's sings it MUCH better than Elena (though her accent was kinda sexy...)

Shoot me.. Just.. shoot me.

Okay (http://www.nbc.com/Just_Shoot_Me/index.html)

I love that show!

QueenBee
19-11-2003, 23:04
cirrus, hah! Me too (about the show). And I was just talking about this new song. :D

thegurgi
20-11-2003, 02:02
I liked Oleg's voice in this. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. You be crazy to disagrees... crazies!!

madeldoe
20-11-2003, 02:06
You be crazy to disagrees... crazies!!

pfft..i prefer mentally unstable. thank you :p

thegurgi
20-11-2003, 03:50
Oh...

just to say, i think Oleg was the one who composed this song... so PFFT!!

And i must say that i love the part where Oleg and Lena sing the chorus in Unison [octaves] and then they start doing this simple harmony at the end... it's so good. I'm a sucker for harmony though... haha

Translated Lyrics [Rough]:
I almost have persuaded myself
To overlook, to not think of you
Where you are - now I do not know
Only at long night
Being overlooked by an unsteady dream
I fall in weak-willed anywhere
I embrace emptiness
I do not fly any more

That you to itself has thought up
Thought
That you to itself has entrusted
Trusted
That the miracle once will be knocked
At these doors

All time about you...
All time about you...
All time about you...

You for a long time already have sentenced me
Forever to dislike
Live now as you know
Only at long night
Having lost the way in dreams of the
Me, you hear, any more do not call
Everything, that began with us -
We...

That me to itself has thought up
Thought
That me to itself up to...
Also did not trust
That the miracle once was knocked
At these doors

All time about you...
All time about you...
All time about you...

All time about you
All songs about us
All time about you
All songs about us
All time about you
All songs about us

[not included in the mp3 we have]
Sing, sing
Sing with me
Sing, sing
Sing with me
So sing, sing
Sing with me
Sing, sing
Sing with me...

Cyrillic Lyrics:
я себя почти уговорил
забыть, не думать о тебе
где ты - теперь не знаю
только долгими ночами
забываясь зыбким сном
я падаю в безвольное нигде
обнимаю пустоту
я больше не летаю

что тебя себе придумал
думал
что тебя себе доверил
верил
что однажды постучится чудо
в эти двери

всё время о тебе...
всё время о тебе...
всё время о тебе...

ты меня давно уже приговорил
навечно к нелюбви
живи теперь, как знаешь
только долгими ночами
заблудившись в снах своих
меня, ты слышишь, больше не зови
всё, что стало с нами -
мы сами...

что меня себе придумал
думал
что меня себе до...
и не верил
что однажды постучалось чудо
в эти двери

всё время о тебе...
всё время о тебе...
всё время о тебе...

всё время о тебе
все песни о нас
всё время о тебе
все песни о нас
всё время о тебе
все песни о нас

пой же, пой же
пой же со мной
пой же, пой же
пой же со мной
так пой же, пой же
пой же со мной
пой же, пой же
пой же со мной...

Transliterated:
Ya sebya pochti ugrovoril
Zabyt', ne dumat' o tebye
Gde ty - teper' ne znayu
Tol'ko doligimi nochami
Zabyvayas' zybkim snom
Ya padayu v bezvol'noye nigdye
Obnimayu pustotu
Ya bol'she ne letayu

Chto tebya cebye pridumal
Dumal
Chto tebya cebye doveril
veril
Chto odnazhdy postuchitsya chudo
V eti dveri

Vsyo vremya o tebye...
Vsyo vremya o tebye...
Vsyo vremya o tebye...

Ty menya davno uzhe prigovoril
Navechno k nelyubvi
Zhivi teper', kak znayesh'
Tol'ko dolgimi nochami
Zabludivshis' v chah svoih
menya, ty slyshish', bol'she ne zovi
vsyo, chto stalo s nami -
my sami...

Chto tebya cebye pridumal
Dumal
Chto tebya cebye doveril
veril
Chto odnazhdy postuchitsya chudo
V eti dveri

Vsyo vremya o tebye...
Vsyo vremya o tebye...
Vsyo vremya o tebye...

Vsyo vremya o tebye
vse pesni o nas
Vsyo vremya o tebye
vse pesni o nas
Vsyo vremya o tebye
vse pesni o nas

poi zhe, poi zhe
poi zhe so mnoi
poi zhe, poi zhe
poi zhe so mnoi
tak poi zhe, poi zhe
poi zhe so mnoi
poi zhe, poi zhe
poi zhe so mnoi...

And now i'm pretty sure it's "All Time is About You" meaning "Everything is About You" in way... that is, if Time was created for you, and all time is of you and about you. And crap.

It's a pretty song no? I think it is.... nice lyrics too! OOO

cirrus
20-11-2003, 04:05
thanks thegurgi, I was just about to ask someone about the lyrics. Beautiful song. I hope we get the full mp3 soon.

*waits for Nichya album*

QueenBee
20-11-2003, 18:46
[not included in the mp3 we have]
Sing, sing
Sing with me
Sing, sing
Sing with me
So sing, sing
Sing with me
Sing, sing
Sing with me...

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

denial
20-11-2003, 19:15
Thanks Greg! :rose: ..

...yes gorgeous lyric .. for Russian translated lyrics sucker like me! .. I simply love the words structure ..

~~
You for a long time already have sentenced me
Forever to dislike
Live now as you know
Only at long night
Having lost the way in dreams of the
Me, you hear, any more do not call
Everything, that began with us -
We...
~~

:dead:

thegurgi
21-11-2003, 03:07
Originally posted by QueenBee
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, you didn't think that we had the full song did you?

I'm addicted to this song too... i just can't get enough of it!

cirrus
21-11-2003, 08:16
You have the full song? Share... please! We'd love to hear the full song - if you have it that is... :spy:

Does anyone know how Nichya are doing in Russia? I read on their site how they're doing an experiment - "what's more important, a group's music or image?" I think they're taking that too seriously, almost, but is there any success? Of the Russian music i've heard (both here and rbcmp3.com), Nichya are one of the best. Of course, that's only my opinion. What am I talking about? It's late - 2 A.M. I need sleep... :yes:

thegurgi
22-11-2003, 20:20
no... i don't.

The Lyrics were posted on their Website... that's how i knew about the "poi zhe" part. I check periodically for the Full Mp3 though.

Sorry

QueenBee
22-11-2003, 21:05
But.. but.. I want this song so badly! :( *Awaits full version*
Gah. I am addicted to this song :)

crni
22-11-2003, 23:57
the site says: "site not available".
anyone knows what's going on? :confused:

tatuboi04
24-11-2003, 00:37
Hehe, I heard the song a few days ago and I immediately fell in love with it as I did with all their other songs. I don't know why people don't seem to like Oleg's voice. I love that he is singing a lot in this song. He is also a very goos muscian. I, too, love the part when Oleg and Elena sing together. hehe, harmony gets to me too. I am disappointed the official site is not working too. But you can always visit my site for the group. I have the song, lyrics and up-to-date news on the group there. It's http://www.paintochoose.cjb.net
There is also a message board so we'd love to talk to you guys ;)

nasnedagoniat
24-11-2003, 02:46
Seems like Nichya didn't purchase enough bandwidth. Their site is down and therefore I can't download the MP3 file. I wonder if Ivan has anything to do with this. ;)

EDIT: I finally heard it! It's awesome. I want the cd. But anyway, my Russian friend said that the title is translated as "It's Always About You!"

Fiva
30-11-2003, 19:00
thegurgi, thanks and :rose:!!! Fantastish song! *Just go on,Kiper, just go on*
And now i'm pretty sure it's "All Time is About You" meaning "Everything is About You", no-no, not exactly. It meens smth like "thinking about u for all time\ always I think about u",

thegurgi
30-11-2003, 19:04
Thanks Fiva... it's interesting how Russian Translates. and you are welcome.

thegurgi
14-12-2003, 01:17
http://www.nichya.ru/mp3/nichya_vsyo_vremya.mp3

THE FULL SONG!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!

cirrus
14-12-2003, 06:49
thanks thegurgi! This song shows how electronic music can be used to create very nice soft songs. I love it a lot. And I like how it ends abrubtly.

Looking forward to the album. :done:

shizzo
14-12-2003, 07:54
How awesome.
:: lufs ::

:done:

tatuboi04
15-12-2003, 21:49
The link isn't working! :-( It says the page cannot be found. Can one of you who already downloaded it please send it to me? I really would like to hear this song and be able to get it to all the members of the eng. site. Thank you!

tatuboi04
16-12-2003, 17:44
Nevermind, the site was down because they were remodeling it. I found the link today! It is SO great!

thegurgi
18-12-2003, 05:58
I'm in love with this song, but i wonder why they took the "Poi Zhe" part out??

spyretto
19-12-2003, 02:06
wow, very nice song, better than Tatu's "Nichya" (sorry :p )

Oleg wrote that you said? I like his voice too ( I always did )

It's quite dreamy it could have been even more. Who said they're not talented? Tatu could badly use their skills right now.

tatuboi04
19-12-2003, 18:17
Yes, Oleg wrote the lyrics

spyretto
19-12-2003, 18:46
And the music? the style is so different , it's like j-pop :lol:

thegurgi
06-01-2004, 21:22
OK, so Lena and Oleg wrote a song for that Dusha girl, and all this. But on their site, they placed their recording of it. It's pretty sweet. So firstly, here are the links

Nich'ya's Version (http://www.nichya.ru/media/nichya_-_god.mp3)
Dusha's Version (http://www.dusha.net/files/music/letet_dalshe_master.mp3)

And here is my lyrics/transliteration/translation of the song.
Господи (молитва/Лететь дальше)--Gospodi (Molitva/Letyet' dal'she) --- My God (Pray/Fly Further)
Расскажи сколько жизней у одной души?
Расскажи сколько боли, что бы снова жить?
Сколько силы в слове от последней черты?
Сколько в капле соли, сколько я, сколько ты?
--- Rasskazhi skol'ko zhiznei u odnoi dushi?
--- Rasskazhi skol'ko boli, chto by snova zhit'?
--- Skol'ko sily v slovye ot poslednei cherty?
--- Skol'ko v kaplye soli, skol'ko ya, skol'ko ty?
------ Tell me how many lives belong to one soul?
------ Tell me how much pain are we again to live?
------ How much force is in your last words?
------ How many are in a drop of salt, how much is in me, how much is in you?

Господи, моя доля, твоя воля!
Веди с ума, освободи мои крылья,
Лететь дальше могу сама...
Лететь дальше хочу...
--- Gospodi, moya dolya, tvoya volya!
--- Vedi s uma, osvobodi moi kryl'ya,
--- Letyet' dal'she mogu sama...
--- Gospodi, moya dolya, tvoya volya
--- Vedi s uma, osvobodi moi kryl'ya
--- Letyet' dal'she hochu...
------ My God, give me my share of your will!
------ Conduct from my mind, release my wings,
------ To fly farther that i can't myself...
------ I want to fly further...

Расскажи сколько жизней для одной любви?
Расскажи сколько веры, что бы дальше жить?
Сколько дней у дороги отнимают тебя?
Сколько правды в Боге, сколько ты, сколько я?
--- Rasskazhi skol'ko zhiznei dlya odnoi lyubvi?
--- Rasskazhi skol'ko very, chto by dal'she zhit'?
--- Skol'ko dnei u dorogi otnimayut tebya?
--- Skol'ko pravdy v bogye, skol'ko ty, skol'ko ya?
------ Tell me how many live for one love?
------ Tell me how much i need to belief to continue to live?
------ How many days at road you away from the path?
------ How many find the truth in God, how much is in me, how much is in you?

------ To fly farther than I can't myself...

Господи...
--- Gospodi...
------ My God...

Господи,моя доля, твоя воля!
------ To fly farther than I can't myself...

Лететь дальше могу...
--- Letyet' dal'she mogu...
------ To fly farther...

I think it's a pretty kick ass song. I really like both versions but i prefer Nich'ya's.... i do enjoy how emotional Dusha sings it, but i hate when sings do that thing at the end of songs where they push the air out and it creates that sound, the cry thing... you'll hear it.

Anyway, there you go.

tatuboi04
06-01-2004, 21:31
You always beat me to posting Nichya news here :-p
I am glad to hear Nichya sing the song. DuSHA sang it well and I like her version, but I love Nichya's a more. I like how Lena sings in the background all "floaty" like, and I agree about the "airiness."
Great song!
But when I translated the lyrics on my site, I kind of think I lost the meaning, it looks rather confusing in English, must be very poetic in Russian.

QueenBee
06-01-2004, 21:40
You always beat me to posting Nichya news here :-p
That's 'cause thegurgi rocks!

thegurgi
06-01-2004, 21:43
Well, anyway....

Just To Add, This song will not be on their album, Nichei, which is a shame, cause it really is a good edgy song.

Why? Probably because they gave the rights to the song to Dusha, or something like that.

QueenBee
06-01-2004, 23:41
Umm just a question.. are they really saying "hochu" in the last line? It doesn't sound like "hochu". :ithink:

Edit: Actually, it doesn't sound like that in other places either.. Um. :blabla:

thegurgi
07-01-2004, 01:24
You are right Ewa, they own sing Hochu ONCE in the song [at least in Nich'ya's version].
So i have changed the lyrics accordingly to the Nich'ya version, since i'm sure we care more about their's than the Dusha person.

denial
07-01-2004, 01:46
Greg ..thank you .. love you very much .. I am listening now .. urr ..maybe times alreaydy ... its grow in me .... I like this new song ... :rose:

the lyric is pretty touching too ...

QueenBee
07-01-2004, 01:58
You are right Ewa
Of course I'm right. :coctail:

denial
07-01-2004, 04:00
Conduct from mind, release my wings,

Does this related to tatu advertisement video where at the end both girls wearing wings? ...:spy:

thegurgi
07-01-2004, 04:12
Does this related to tatu advertisement video where at the end both girls wearing wings? ...

probably not. This song was written long before they created those ads. And the song wasn't put on the net until today.

And it should be "Conduct From MY mind, release my wings" .... must fix!!

cirrus
07-01-2004, 18:23
What are you guys talking about?!

Dusha's version, all the way man! I'm rather disappointed with Nichya's version, but that's probably because it sounds like only a demo, not a mastered version. Dusha sings it better, me thinks... And Oleg's voice really doesn't do it for me this time.

And I think the way Dusha sings/screeches at the end is sexy in that peculiar Russian way... :love:

QueenBee
07-01-2004, 18:29
I'm not sure which version I like more actually.. I looove the sound at the end of each line in Dusha's version.. it's so powerful, like she's screaming and begging.. I donno, her version is really good, but so is Nichya's.. hmm.

thegurgi
07-01-2004, 19:18
No, i stick by my liking Nich'ya.

Dusha is a very emotional singer, and i enjoy that. But i just really don't like that little exhale/cry at the end of the lines. That's a pet peeve of mine, and, i dunno, i guess it's just the chorus in me, that's a big no no. But there are things i do like of hers. But i'm mostly intrigued by the vocalizations in the Nich'ya version. I think they are really interesting.

denial
08-01-2004, 06:39
.. I really love this song .. *melt* ..:dead: ..

" Gospodi, moya dolya, tvoya volya! Vedi s uma, osvobodi moi kryl'ya, Letyet' dal'she mogu sama..."

oh I want to scream .. but I'm at work ..

goku
08-01-2004, 07:02
Hmm.. It's hard deciding. They both have their ups and downs.

denial
26-01-2004, 12:38
YAY!!! I am back!! for Lena Kiper!! :coctail: and :rose:

Unplugged
30-01-2004, 22:23
Hey people ;) I love Nichya too. Especially the song "Letet Dalshe". It's really beautiful. (And I think their version is a lot better than Dusha's :p)

Does anybody know if there's a video for "Nachinay Menya"?

cirrus
30-01-2004, 22:29
Does anybody know if there's a video for "Nachinay Menya"?
No, but I believe they are planning on making one for "Vsyo Vreme".

tatuboi04
03-02-2004, 03:54
Hey, the last announcement was that Lena Kiper was working on directing their next video...it is unclear whether it is "Nachinai Menia" or "Vsyo Vremja."
Also, you guys might be interested to know that BMG has expressed an interest to release Nichya internationally--they have begun playing "Nichya" in the slavic regions outside of Russia and will be debuting the single in East Europe soon. "Pain to Choose" will be remastered and released in Japan soon, as well.
Finally, Pain to Choose V.2.0 has just been finished, so all you Nichya fans stop by and check it out. We'd love to get more Nichya fans together on the forum. ;) We're working on winning the contest to become the Official Nichya Fansite, so we could use all the help we can get...thanks!
http://www.paintochose.cjb.net

cirrus
03-02-2004, 05:12
"Pain to Choose" will be remastered and released in Japan soon, as well.

Perhaps with rerecorded vocals and better singing? A song that good deserves a better English version.

tatuboi04
03-02-2004, 06:24
Yep, the song is going to be redone with apparently Elena and Oleg speaking clearer English and the Russian echos cut. They are supposedly gearing it for a wider English audience *hopes*
Also, they are recording an English version of "Nachinai Menia" called "Start Over." The lyrics can be found on the above site or Nichya's site. So with all these international plans...surely America/UK will be next!

denial
03-02-2004, 07:40
YAY!! Thank you for the update malchikgej04!! :rose:

Fiva
03-02-2004, 18:56
Hey, the last announcement was that Lena Kiper was working on directing their next video...it is unclear whether it is "Nachinai Menia" or "Vsyo Vremja." - unclear?.. it seemed to me they had finally decided to shoot it on "Vsyo Vremya" :dknow: .
they have begun playing "Nichya" in the slavic regions outside of Russia and will be debuting the single in East Europe soon. "Pain to Choose" will be remastered and released in Japan soon, as well. - how it was said on their of-al site "Nichya song and video are in the air of national czech music channel TV Ocko and several radio stations. In East Europe single will be presented in original (russian) version."
The attempts to export the project is pleases ,ofcoz, but i am not optimistic about their future at home when reading something like this: "The project "Nichya" has finished recording their debut album and it is possible that at first it will be heard by western fans, becoz in Russia not a record-label wants to release their disc and the band started to record its english version for performance out of Russia. [official press release, Janary 2004]".

cirrus
03-02-2004, 20:39
becoz in Russia not a record-label wants to release their disc
that's strange. :ithink: I would sign them right away. What's wrong with it?

denial
13-02-2004, 16:13
Originally posted by jockdstylez
Ivan's and idiot for letting Kiper go, he should've paid her anything and everything she wanted in order for her to stay..but nooo..*cough*jackass*cough*:gigi: Plus..Oleg scares me.. lol

Jockd .. if you ever come here again once a while *I saw you online few times* ..according to latest RS show .. Kiper pulled herself away from the project because she felt getting less and less love everyday ..but Ivan still calling her once a while .. but he doesn't know what to say to her .. so he was silent for like 5 minutes on the phone .. awww... LoL .. your statement there did stuck in my head and took almost a year to figure out this. LoL

What's wrong with it?

Guyss..!! :eek: .//look at the picture update .....:dead:

http://www.nichya.ru/gallery/

Airheadap
14-02-2004, 06:02
In the Nichya music video, is that a BMW that Lena's in and they're singing around. Anyone know what model it is? 3 or 5 series? I was just wondering. It's a nice video and I really do like the song.

denial
14-02-2004, 19:05
Back somewhere in August 2003, there was a page at nichya.ru website titled "Love Story" with scanned cyrillic handwriting. There was no translation .. so thats explained my desperation in cyrillic handwriting :rolleyes: ..anyway I saved the page in hope I could read it sometimes in future. You'll never know if it will still be there. Yes it is not there anymore.

Here the scanned I saved:
http://www.geocities.com/otritsanie/lena_kiper_love_story.html

And this the translation from Sunny Poison.
http://www.geocities.com/val_sunnich/nichya-love_story.html

For those who's interested. God I love love love Lena Kiper's style.. not to mention she's the start of TATU.

QueenBee
14-02-2004, 19:11
Denial and Sunnich you are the GREATEST! :rose: Thank you very much.. I saw this text too before and I didn't understand any of it.. So I am grateful you translated.. It's good..

For you both: :rose:

thegurgi
14-02-2004, 21:59
NEWS:

They have finished the album but they seem to be OOZING with material and as opposed to waiting to put them on a 2nd album [ omg ] they will release them on their debut album. And on the 1st they will release a newly recorded song to the radio stations and on their site.

They also released some new really good remixes of Nich'ya. But i think this one [http://www.nichya.ru/media/nichya_-_love_version.mp3] was the one they released on the radio.... and it's REALLY good. The Love Remix. I'm still listening to the others... but they are great.

http://www.nichya.ru/media/nichya_egor.mp3
http://www.nichya.ru/media/nichya_astral.mp3
http://www.nichya.ru/media/nichya_sprait.mp3
http://www.nichya.ru/media/anyutin_mix.mp3
http://en.nichya.ru/media/nichya_ethnomix.mp3

So, ummm, just how many remixes of Nich'ya do we need?

QueenBee
14-02-2004, 23:11
Thanks Greg :rose: I absolutely love remixes!
And the good thing is that Nichya have been working alot.. updating their site and creating new material.
Unlike another certain group that we love. :rolleyes:

I like the Love version alot! Just the name of it is good.. LOVE! :love:
And it also depends on how you look at it, it can be both sad and happy.. which is pretty cool. :yes:

:rose:

cirrus
14-02-2004, 23:25
I officially love Lena Kiper. :love: she actually gets stuff done, and she's really passionate about that. I admire her. And think she's incredibly hot... ofcourse :rolleyes: :p

I am definitely gonna buy this album.

Unplugged
14-02-2004, 23:31
Originally posted by cirrus
I officially love Lena Kiper. :love: she actually gets stuff done, and she's really passionate about that. I admire her. And think she's incredibly hot... ofcourse :rolleyes: :p

...ME TOO!! :D

She's profissional, she's sweet, she's a talented writer, producer and singer... And yeah, she seems a lot more passionate about her work then, for example, Yulia and Ivan. She seems to be very clear, honest and fair. I like her too :done:

Especially after I saw that video, my expectations about her were confirmed. Great artist - and yes, very hot indeed, better than in photos. :liplick:

QueenBee
14-02-2004, 23:31
:eek: Oh my.. GOD! I think my heart just stopped!

thegurgi
14-02-2004, 23:59
cirrus, i'm shocked... buying an album? i just can't believe it... I'm proud of you buddy.

cirrus
15-02-2004, 00:08
hehe. thank thegurgi. :p I decided that I would by it after falling in love with "Nichya" and "Nachinai Menya". A band that will work hard, make their own videos, and really put theirselves into their music deserves my money. And I want the album artwork too...

I assume you'll be getting one too, gurgi? :)

Unplugged
15-02-2004, 00:20
And I want the album artwork too...

Are you referring to those pics with some nudity? :laugh:

QueenBee
15-02-2004, 00:23
staringelf, of course he is! :laugh:

thegurgi
15-02-2004, 00:25
QueenBee, yes... OF COURSE I AM

Maybe i'll buy one for Lil' Ewa Too...

But it'll have to arrive at RBCmp3.com or Russianbeat.com first.

cirrus
15-02-2004, 00:36
Are you referring to those pics with some nudity?
staringelf, QueenBee, perverts! All of you! :laugh: :spy:

Anyways, I hope the album is released soon.

Now:
*leaves thread to drool over Kiper naked pics*

QueenBee
15-02-2004, 00:53
Maybe i'll buy one for Lil' Ewa Too...
:10x: I wouldn't mind :P What do you want in return? :lol:

cirrus, like we didn't know that already.. :rolleyes: :rose:

Fiva
06-03-2004, 19:24

What's wrong with it?

they have a style but "...have no 'right' format to be played on the radiostations or on the TV ..."

cirrus
14-03-2004, 00:16
thegurgi, where did you order the Nachinei Menya CD from? I'm thinking about getting it......but RBCmp3 still don't have Nichya on their artists list! :mad:

thegurgi
14-03-2004, 06:01
cirrus, i ordered the CD from Audioclub.ru... it never came and i was never charged... I guess they don't ship to the states.

I can't find the single anywhere... it greatly saddens me.

cirrus
14-03-2004, 06:08
well that sucks :(
you could try emailing someone at the website and asking for it. I've done that before with some small foreign bands, and usually they try to help you out, either by directing you to a place that sells it or by dealing directly with you. it's worth a shot. :dknow:

thegurgi
14-03-2004, 06:22
i'd need money first... heh

Btw... their album IS coming out in April with 10 songs, and their new song... that's called like "I forgive, I promise" ... or at least that's what i think is called, but in Russian Of Course, we be Videoized and on their site sometime... hehehe

thegurgi
01-04-2004, 03:56
HERE! http://www.tophit.ru/prev/764_prev.mp3
A Clip of their new song, Nikomu. Nikogda, the forerunner for their April Release of their album "Nasvegda :Forever:"

The clip is great, i'm really liking this song and await Nichya.ru to post the full thing. There will be a video too!

cirrus
01-04-2004, 04:17
:D

nice chorus! this album keeps sounding better and better. but i'm really looking forward to a new video... Nachinai Menya and Vsyo Vremya were both good songs for videos, but nope.... :p

shizzo
01-04-2004, 06:03
Oh mah Ghod.
:love:

I love how Lena sings "Ya tebya nikogda ne zabuduuuuu!" :D
I'm probably gonna be singing that all day tomorrow - yay!

- eagerly awaiting album release -

Unplugged
01-04-2004, 08:25
:dead:

I love how Lena sings "Ya tebya nikogda ne zabuduuuuu!"

:love: SO DO I! *repeat mode ON* :D

I can't wait for that album too...

Thanks for the link, thegurgi :done:

denial
01-04-2004, 11:17
Greg, heh heh .. thank you .. made my day .. *big smiles* .. love this new song too .. heh heh .. heh heh... raishayu... raishayu ... what ever it means...

thegurgi
01-04-2004, 17:41
Miss D, she's singing Прощаю which means "I forgive"

thegurgi
01-04-2004, 21:43
Lyrics and such:

Translation First:

Look back
This time it's love
The sky and pain
All that we were
Listen

You'll never find me
You'll never return
I'll never see you

Look back
This time it's a farewell
Remember this and know
All that this is will be no more

You'll won't give yourself to me
You'll give to no one
I'll never forget you

I'll give you to nobody
To anyone never
To anyone never
I promise

Me to you, me myself
Not to rescue
If you can forgive
If you can "farewell"
I forgive

To anyone never
To anyone never
To anyone never
I promise I promise
I forgive I forgive

Transliteration:
Odlyanis'
Eto vremya lyubov'
Eto nebo i bol'
Eto vsyo chto my byli
Clishish'

Ty menya nikogda ne naidyosh'
Nikogda ne vernyosh'
Ya tebya nikogda ne ubizhu

Oglyanis'
Eto vremya proschai
Eto pomni i znai
Eto vsyo chego bol'she ne budet

Ty menya nikodga ne pridash'
Nikomu ne otdash'
Ya tebya nikogda ne zabudu

Ya tebya nikomu ne otdam
Nikomu nikogda
Nikomu nikogda
Obeschayu

Mne tebya mne sebya
Ne spasti
Yesli mozhesh' prosti
Yesli mozhesh' proschai
Proschayu

Nikomu nikogda
Nikomu nikogda
Nikomu nikogda
Obeschayu obeschayu
Proschayu proschayu

Оглянись
Это время любовь
Это небо и боль
Это всё что мы были
Слышишь

Ты меня никогда не найдёшь
Никогда не вернёшь
Я тебя никогда не увижу

Оглянись
Это время прощай
Это помни и знай
Это всё чего больше не будет

Ты меня никогда не придашь
Никому не отдашь
Я тебя никогда не забуду

Я тебя никому не отдам
Никому никогда
Никому никогда
Обещаю

Мне тебя мне себя
Не спасти
Если можешь прости
Если можешь прощай
Прощаю

Никому никогда
Никому никогда
Никому никогда
Обещаю обещаю
Прощаю прощаю

YAY! :done: :done: :done:

denial
02-04-2004, 01:54
oh Greg!! thank you .. heh heh .. I knew you'll provide translation soon... :gigi:

I like this song very very much! YAY!!

Unplugged
02-04-2004, 11:07
Thanks for all that, Greg :D :done:

Damn, can't wait for the full version of this.

By the way, have you noticed how Lena Kiper NEVER fails on doing nice songs? She's like a good-songs-machine! I hope she really helps t.A.T.u. :)

Igor
03-04-2004, 18:20
Nichya - Nikomu. Nikogda (Full Version) (http://design-ee.com/temp/Nichya_-_Nikomu_Nikogda.mp3)

denial
03-04-2004, 18:27
OMG!! thanks Igor, I can't believe I'm listening to full version now!! *dies* ..

thegurgi
03-04-2004, 18:32
Igor, thanks like mad! you rock!

:: after listening :: This song is just really good, i mean, it changes so much, and i love the creepy harmony going along with lena on the 2nd verse.... I'm a happy boy this morning.

QueenBee
03-04-2004, 18:40
Whoa.. Thanks Igor! Where would we be without you? Hehehe. :rose:

cirrus
03-04-2004, 19:48
:eek: that was good :D it's sort of creepy and dark, especially the harmonies at the end.

BIG thank you to Igor :gigi:

Unplugged
04-04-2004, 10:33
IGOR! You're the BOMB! :yes: :done:

Thanks so much !!

This song f*cking rooooocks :coctail: Love it!

thegurgi
09-04-2004, 21:35
Firstly to Igor for the mp3, if this emoticon would have been available i would have posted it so, belated as can be... To Igor: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Now, for some Nichya News.

The video for Nikomu.Nikogda will be a continuation of the video for Nichya. As such, the album "Forever" should be released at the end of the May Holidays... :: whenever those are ::

It also says :: directly translated :: Cкоро on our site the partita of a string orchestral party which will decorate a header composition of a debut album of the project n and ch I " For ever will appear!

Or, on our site part of a string orchestra will accompany the title song of their debut project "For Ever" will appear.

Neat! I guess that means there will be a song called "Nasvedga" as well....

They like words that begin with "N" ....
hrmmm

shizzo
09-04-2004, 22:24
For those interested...
... the lyrics to the second verse. :rose:

- - - - -

Оглянись, это было с тобой
Это снова любовь
Это снова нам нужно, слышишь

Ты меня никогда не найдёшь
Никогда не вернёшь
Ты меня никогда не увидишь

Оглянись, это время прости
Не держи, отпусти
Если так уже больше не будет

Я тебя никогда не придам
Никому не отдам
Я тебя никогда не забуду

- - - - -

Oglyanis', eto bylo s toboy
Eto snova lyubov'
Eto snova nam nuzhno, slyshish'

Ty menya nikogda ne naydyosh'
Nikogda ne vernyosh'
Ty menya nikogda ne uvidish'

Oglyanis', eto vremya prosti
Ne derzhi, otpusti
Esli tak uzhe bol'she ne budet

Ya tebya nikogda ne pridam
Nikomu ne otdam
Ya tebya nikogda ne zabudu

- - - - -

Look back, this had been with you
It's love again
It's what we need - listen...

You'll never find me
You'll never come back
You'll never see me again

Look back, it's time to forgive
Don't linger, just let go
If so, nothing can come of this

I'll never give you away
I won't give you to anybody
I'll never forget you

thegurgi
10-04-2004, 00:22
Thanks Cniaju...

although, it minorly angers me you posted this before me! :: i'm the nichya news/information getter!!! :: ;) ;) :nunu: :kawai: :heh:

shizzo
10-04-2004, 00:49
Posted by thegurgi :
it minorly angers me you posted this before me!
The file's been posted for almost a week, slow poke. :D I figured that some
members might wanna know what's being sung.

:rose:

thegurgi
10-04-2004, 01:31
Aoh aoh aoh... hahaha, i see....

Anyhoo... new video soon from them it seems...

Album in May, i think it's being released all over, Like Russia, Poland, Czech Republic.....

thegurgi
07-05-2004, 18:32
Nichya filmed their video in the African country Tunisia and it's due out very soon in Mid-May. Tunisia is the same place where George Lucas filmed the Tattooine scenes in the original [ the good ones ] Star Wars Trilogy... so, i'm expecting a lot of Silt and Sand gathered in an Eolian system for this video.

The Album "Forever" is finished and they are preparing a photoshoot for the album's art work. They are going for a heavier image to go along with their musical style. The album should be released shortly after the video :: will the album contain the 2 videos ? ::

The title track for "Forever" they brought in a string orchestra and on their site they'll have just the strings part for us to listen to... neat!

Unplugged
07-05-2004, 18:41
thanks for the info thegurgi :D

but they're filming the video for which song? :confused:

btw, I agree, the original Star Wars trilogy is the best. The new prequels suck big time! :bebebe:

thegurgi
07-05-2004, 19:12
For the song, Nikomu.Nikogda.

cirrus
07-05-2004, 19:21
Tunisia? :eek: :D I've been there! it's beautiful!
They are going for a heavier image to go along with their musical style.
:spy: that's intriguing. can't wait.

Unplugged
07-05-2004, 19:59
that's intriguing
Well, judging from that instrumental bit with screams in the Nichya video, I'd say maybe Oleg is about to rape Lena :laugh:

denial
07-05-2004, 20:02
oh good thing someone update this thread. There's new lyric I haven't seen before at nichya.ru ..saw sometimes ago .. I forget to ask here.

http://en.nichya.ru/lyrics/lyrics_7.html [Start Over]

Umm.. doesn't look like a translation to me .. the lyric sound rhym ( hope I spell that right) .. I just wonder if they going to record Nachinai Menya in english version.

Anyone knows ?

cirrus
07-05-2004, 20:07
staringelf - the rape is only good if they record it and put it in their video! :D

denial - an english version is probably a big possibility. maybe to go along with their releases in eastern europe, like "pain to choose". though personally, i don't find their english versions too good....... :lalala:

thegurgi
07-05-2004, 23:50
They all ready did record "Start Over" and they re-recorded Pain To Choose too....

Cirrus, why were you in Tunisia?!

cirrus
08-05-2004, 22:06
thegurgi, my dad took me there on vacation about 3/4 years ago. can't exactly remember. but it was THE BEST vacation i've ever been on :D Tunisia was such an amazing country with beautiful landscapes and, despite all the terrorism fears and stuff Americans have today, the people were among the nicest i've ever met. I was mostly on this little island named Djerba in the Mediterreanean, but also some excursions to the mainland. There were a lot of European tourists there, and some of the Tunisians even spoke Polish! :gigi:

After seeing such a great country, i can't wait to see the new Nichya vid

edit:
found a pic of the hotel (http://www.gutereiseangebote.de/hotel/tunesien/djerba/djerba/ithaque_palace.asp)

QueenBee
08-05-2004, 22:32
and some of the Tunisians even spoke Polish
Omigod get outta here, gurl! :eek:

That's a huuuge surprise... :p

cirrus
18-05-2004, 20:07
The official Nichya website has been updated with photos from the video shoot in Tunisia. Kiper and Oleg on a beach, embracing each other, Kiper in the water... It looks like another great video! :D

And I believe (if you can trust those online Russian translating websites), Nichya's album will be released in the second part of June.

Unplugged
09-08-2004, 13:48
New Video:
Nikomu Nikogda (http://www.yssu.net/nikomu_nikogda.avi)

It's a cool video, but I must say I expected more. There's no "heavier image", it's pretty much the continuation of the previous video, it doesn't bring much new and there's not much action.

Still, I like it :D :cool: I especially love the detail with the birds in the end again.

crni
09-08-2004, 22:28
it's a great video, of course :kwink:
indeed, it doesn't bring anything special and new but only the continuation of "nichya"... which is pretty much enough for me :gigi:

btw, the vid is available for few weeks now, and it was mentioned on "russian videos" thread... dunno why noone put the news here earlier... so, tnx for the update, M :done: :p

thegurgi
09-08-2004, 23:00
Speaking of Videos:

On the 14th of August, Nichya will be filming a video for their new song "Mozhno Lyubit" or "It's possible to love" ...

hrmmm

denial
10-08-2004, 18:50
oh?! now its possible to love? LoL .. okay I am looking forward for that song. thanks Greg.
wait.. its a video? where's the mp3 of that song?

about a month ago they put advertisement on their page looking for teenagers around 12 - 20 y/o for a new project ..so I'm looking forward what project is that too.

Love Madam Kiper so much! *mwah*

thegurgi
17-08-2004, 10:06
http://www.tophit.ru/prev/1334_prev.mp3 <--- Preview of the title track of their Album :: Nasvegda ::

my thoughts: Well, it's just the beginning and i have feeling this song picks up far beyond what we have here and i anxiously await the rest.

Kate
17-08-2004, 11:14
:: Nasvegda ::

It's actually spelling "Navsegda". ;)

denial
17-08-2004, 11:33
http://www.tophit.ru/prev/1334_prev.mp3 <--- Preview of the title track of their Album :: Nasvegda ::

OMG! the beginning of the song .. I'm gonna love this song like I never love any song before ..

thegurgi
24-08-2004, 19:42
oh, sorry Kat, that was simply a typo...

but, BIG NEWS

On the August of 30th, BMG records will release Nichya's Debut Album "Navsegda." ... but sadly, not nationwide, only in one store "Fabrika razvlecheniy" or "Entertainment Factory"... i'm not sure if this is a chain, but at one store, Nichya will be there signing copies, i think. If any Russians at this forum can go there and rip the album, it'd be HIGHLY appreciated.

Ann t..A.T.u.
24-08-2004, 23:44
man this track rocks

thegurgi
05-09-2004, 05:12
The Album IS out (This is old news actually... but i'm just posting it now :D )

you can buy it here: http://www.ozon.ru/context/detail/id/1915054/ and as well see the cover.

I already bought it and when it arrives i'll rip it... unless we get a rip before them... anyone have it? please please please?

Tracklist:
1. Mozhno Lyubit'
2. Sneg
3. Nich'ya
4. Odin.Odin
5. Nikomu.Nikogda
6. Ty gde-to ryadom
7. Vsyo Vremya (O Tebe)
8. Nachinai Menya
9. Nyet...
10. Navsegda
11. Nikomu.Nikogda (GloBass Remix)
12. Nich'ya (GloBass Remix)

6 new songs ... woot!

Joha84
06-09-2004, 06:30
Hello Everyone!

I'm new around here... I just loooove Nichya and i would love to hear Nichya's song :(.... *sighs* How i wish someone had the songs from the cd... :(

thegurgi
06-09-2004, 06:40
*sighs* How i wish someone had the songs from the cd...

Oh boy! Greg Can Deliver! ;) ;)

01. Mozhno Lyubit (http://www.nichya.net/nichya/01.mp3) - It's just Lena, i was rather surprised and is mostly lyrical
02. Sneg (http://www.nichya.net/nichya/02.mp3) - It goes from beautiful to strange to beautiful again... but for the most part it's great
03. Nich'ya (http://www.nichya.net/nichya/03.mp3) - The first song of the project but it somehow has new fervor when placed after these 2
04. Odin:Odin (http://www.nichya.net/nichya/04.mp3) - Ok, i LOVE this... it's just really good
05. Nikomu.Nikogda (http://www.nichya.net/nichya/05.mp3) - You know this one
06. Ty Gde-to Ryadom (http://www.nichya.net/nichya/06.mp3) - My favourite of the album, i think it's fantastic... it's only Oleg
07. Vsyo Vremya (http://www.nichya.net/nichya/07.mp3) - This is a close 2nd, i always really liked it
08. Nachinai Menya (http://www.nichya.net/nichya/08.mp3) - Yeah, you know this one too
09. Net... (http://www.nichya.net/nichya/09.mp3) - I love the way this song sounds like it's being played on a record at times, but i love it (though i could do without the screaming)
10. Navsegda (http://www.nichya.net/nichya/10.mp3) - It's great and you get surprised at one point :D
11. Nikomu.Nikogda (Remix) (http://www.nichya.net/nichya/11.mp3) - no comments
12. Nich'ya (Remix) (http://www.nichya.net/nichya/12.mp3) - no comments

OVERALL: I think it's a GREAT album!

Kate
06-09-2004, 06:42
thegurgi, thank you. Do you mind if I share these links on the Russian forum?

thegurgi
06-09-2004, 06:54
go ahead miss kate

Igor
06-09-2004, 06:58
thegurgi, thank you. :coctail:

Joha84
06-09-2004, 07:24
Thanx so much thegurgi!!! You're awesome ;) ;)

forre
06-09-2004, 13:18
thegurgi, Wow! Wow! Wow! :bow: Thank you so very much! :rose: Kiss. :)

Unplugged
06-09-2004, 15:53
:eek: :10x:

Greg, thank you so much! :D :done: I'm saving the files right now and then I'll post some comments on the album ;)

EDIT:
OK, that was great :cool: *llights post-orgasm cigarette* :smoke:

My favorites are definitely Navsegda and Nichya. I really liked how they worked Navsegda, it surprised me! And same thing with Sneg, also surprising and although it might sound weiird when you first hear it, it's great... I mean when I first hear Björk songs they're always a little weird, but then I just can't help but love them... Thanks again, Greg :p

thegurgi
06-09-2004, 17:22
Everyone is very welcome, you know i just like to share (though i wouldn't mind some little more reputation for it, :yes: ahahahahaha )

Ummm, all of the songs have really grown on me... especially Mozhno Lyubit, at first i didn't care for it too much, but now i think it's great

haku
09-09-2004, 14:50
Everyone is very welcome, you know i just like to share (though i wouldn't mind some little more reputation for itDone :D

Thanks a lot for the files, it's quite a good album, and i like the cover too, hehe.

Unplugged
09-09-2004, 16:35
it's quite a good album
Got that right! :D All the new songs are really growing on me, I'm getting addicted to this CD!

I wonder how Nichya are live in concert, though :ithink: I hope they don't lipsync, that would totally ruin the emotion of the songs.
And I wonder if Lena also rub her crotch on Oleg all the time like she does in the videos :heh: :laugh:

thegurgi
09-09-2004, 16:41
Lyrics for Mozhno Lyubit in Cryillic and poorly translated (by me):

станем для всех, станем другими
выбросим всё, всё что любили
выбросим нас, если осталось
в последний раз, самую малость
бросимся жить, просится время
нас извинить, дать измененья
просит забыть, просит оставить
просит остыть, точки расставить
--- We'll become everything, we'll become something else
--- We'll throw it all away, everything we love
--- We'll throw ourselves away, if anything remains
--- Last time, only a little left
--- We'll give up our lives, if asked
--- Excuse us, allow change
--- Ask to forget, ask to leave
--- Ask to cool down, point to the place

и начинать будто бы в первый
переписать черное в белый
и отказать страху и боли
освобождать чувства на волю
я расскажу, как мы любили
как мы смогли, как мы решили
как мы нашли, как мы искали
как отдавать, как отдавали
--- And begin like it's the beginning
--- Rewrite black in white
--- And give up pain and fear
--- I'll tell you, how we loved
--- Like we could, like we decided
--- Like we searched, like we found
--- Like giving, like we gave

если б вы все, если бы были
если б как мы, если б любили
даже вот так, даже так сложно
можно любить, слышите можно
--- if you all, if you were
--- If you could be like us, if you loved
--- Even here, even with such difficulity
--- It's possible to love, Listen it's possible

просто любить
можно любить
слышите, можно
--- Simply Love
--- It's possible to love
--- Listen, It's possible

надо простить всё, что остыло
прошлого нет, прошлое было
и повторить, и повторимо
если хотеть неудержимо
сложно терпеть, просто расстаться
но надо любить, чтоб продолжаться
это понять - мало измерить
чтобы принять, надо поверить
--- It's necessary to forgive it all, to cool off
--- No past, the past was
--- And repeat, we repeat
--- If wanting is irrepressible
--- Suffering is complicated, simply leave
--- But it's necessary to love, so you can continue
--- Understand it - this small measure
--- So you can admit, it's necessary to believe

каждый из нас должен решиться
просто любить, значит родиться
и изменить, были бы силы
всё, что вокруг невыносимо
соединить песни по нотам
наоборот, с переворотом
соединить, чтобы не мимо
разные "пол", две половины
--- Each of us should make up our minds
--- Simply to love, signifying birth
--- And to change, they will be strong
--- Everything that's around us is unbearable
--- Connecting songs under notes
--- On the contrary, so it's not the past
--- Other "sexes", two halves

мы - это мир он сложен просто
мы - это миг, он просто сложен
можно любить, нужно любить
просто любить
всё, что в нем можно
--- We are the world it's simply complicated
--- We are the moment, it's simply complicated
--- It's possible to love, it's necessary to love
--- Simply love
--- Everyone, it's possible

This song has really grown on me :D hahahaha

Unplugged
09-09-2004, 16:46
Here are more lyrics in latin alphabet:

Mozhno Lyubit

stanem dlja vseh, stanem drugimi
vybrosim vsjo, vsjo chto ljubili
vybrosim nas, esli ostalos'
v poslednij raz, samuju malost'
brosimsja zhit', prositsja vremja
nas izvinit', dat' izmenen'ja
prosit zabyt', prosit ostavit'
prosit ostyt', tochki rasstavit'

i nachinat' budto by v pervyj
perepisat' chernoe v belyj
i otkazat' strahu i boli
osvobozhdat' chuvstva na volju
ja rasskazhu, kak my ljubili
kak my smogli, kak my reshili
kak my nashli, kak my iskali
kak otdavat', kak otdavali

esli b vy vse, esli by byli
esli b kak my, esli b ljubili
dazhe vot tak, dazhe tak slozhno
mozhno ljubit', slyshite mozhno

prosto ljubit'
mozhno ljubit'
slyshite, mozhno

nado prostit' vsjo, chto ostylo
proshlogo net, proshloe bylo
i povtorit', i povtorimo
esli hotet' neuderzhimo
slozhno terpet', prosto rasstat'sja
no nado ljubit', chtob prodolzhat'sja
eto ponjat' - malo izmerit'
chtoby prinjat', nado poverit'

kazhdyj iz nas dolzhen reshit'sja
prosto ljubit', znachit rodit'sja
i izmenit', byli by sily
vsjo, chto vokrug nevynosimo
soedinit' pesni po notam
naoborot, s perevorotom
soedinit', chtoby ne mimo
raznye "pol", dve poloviny

my - eto mir on slozhen prosto
my - eto mig, on prosto slozhen
mozhno ljubit', nuzhno ljubit'
prosto ljubit'
vsjo, chto v nem mozhno

Ty Gde-to Ryadom

ty gde-to ryadom
ya chuvstvuyu, vzglyadom
skol'zish' po moim
drozhaschim gubam
chitay moi mysli
kak pis'ma

ty gde-to ryadom
ya chuvstvuyu, vzglyadom
skol'zish' po moim
mokrym schekam
ot slyoz do zabven'ya -
mgnoven'ye

noch' gde-to ryadom
ya znayu - nado
bezhat' ot tvoih
rasteryannyh glaz
ne zabyt' i obidy
ne videt'

bol' gde-to ryadom
ya chuvstvuyu, vzglyadom
skol'zish' po moim
drozhaschim gubam
tak chitay moi mysli
kak pis'ma

ty gde-to ryadom
noch' gde-to ryadom
bol'...

Navsegda

Rasterjany lica. Rasstajali v proshlom.
Obratno granicy projti nevozmozhno.
I vysohli slezy, a znaesh' kak bylo...
Pogasli vse zvezdy i solnce ostylo.
Ja znaju, ty znaesh'. Ja znaju, ty slyshish'.
Real'nost' zhestoka. My zhivy. My dyshim.
No serdce ostalos' razorvannym vkloch'ja.
I pamjat' v probelah i mnogotoch'jah...

Navsegda! Navsegda! Navsegda! Navsegda! Navsegda!

Vse to chto bylo, vse ne zrja.
I vremja ne vremja toropit'
Chto budet dal'she. Ty i ja
Ne znaem. I znaem. Mozhet byt'.
Ljubit' kak ty ljubish',
Pytat'sja uspet'
V mire, gde stol'ko boli s smerti
Soboju sozdat', napisat' i spet'
Vse, chto ty mozhesh' ostavit' na svete.

Ja znaju kak s nami igraet soznan'e.
Kak stynut zhelan'ja i dosvidan'ja.
Ja slyshu kak stonut, ja slyshu kak plachut
Ljubov'ju zatronutye neudachno.
I rvutsja naveki kak tonkie struny
Vernut' ih tak trudno a ih - milliony.
Ja verju - vse ljudi kogda-nibud' budut
Sogrety drug drugom...
Vljublennyj vljublennym...

from Nichya's official english-speaking fan site, paintochoose.cjb.net

Ann t..A.T.u.
09-09-2004, 17:22
wow thegurgi thank you :D

khlibchik
09-09-2004, 18:00
То что сделал thegurgi ужасно я думаю, это только нам от этого хорошо но Лене это не понравится если она еще не отреагировала. Я раз зглупил и мне стыдно, выложив 3 демо меня ужасно замучила совесть

Igor
09-09-2004, 18:04
khlibchik, расслабься. Альбом уже давно и так есть на всех мп3 сайтах. У нас коммунизм.

cirrus
09-09-2004, 18:08
hey hey! :D

thank you so much for this Greg. You know how much I've been waiting for this album. :) Ahhhh, it's great to check in with Tatysite every now and then. Always surprises me.

:gigi:

khlibchik
09-09-2004, 18:10
Offtop:
khlibchik, расслабься. Альбом уже давно и так есть на всех мп3 сайтах. У нас коммунизм.

Он там есть, но еще не разрешен для скачивания до 21 числа, сегодня весь нет облазил, искал "навсегда", я конечно не против но продаже альбома это может очень повредить

Joha84
12-09-2004, 18:56
Thanx thegurgi, for the lyrics and the translation :)

thegurgi
13-09-2004, 04:44
I've been working on the Lyrics for "Odin:Odin" ... but since i don't REALLY know russian that well... and i'm working by my ear... i'm not sure how correct these are. If someone who understands it can help me out it'd be greatly appreciated.

ОДИН:ОДИН

Дальше я иду одна
Дальше с ума
стынет белая луна
дальше сама
-- Further I fly alone
-- Further from my mind
-- Frozen white moon
-- Further from myself

сделаю шаг
помять в руках
в небо дорога
за облака
пока
-- I'll take a step
-- To crumple in their hands
-- On the sky's road
-- Above the clouds
-- Bye

дальше ты пойдёшь один
Дальше легко
Спрячет слёзы белый дым
Дальше никто
-- Further you will go alone
-- Farther and easier
-- Hiding tears in white smoke
-- Farther than anyone

Фото вдвоем
Новый альбом
Старые ноты
Но, ты - это не ты
-- Photo's together
-- New album
-- Old notes
-- But you - It's not you

Отпусти меня, отключи меня
Научи как выйти живой из огня
Отпусти меня, научи меня
Как не видеть и дальше идти без тебя
В синие небо, туда где ты не был
-- Release me, disconnect me
-- Teach me how to leave the fire alive
-- Release me, teach me
-- How not to see and go farther without you
-- In the blue sky, that's where you won't be

Дальше ты идёшь одна
Дальше до дно
Веришь не твоя вина
Знаешь она
-- Futher you go alone
-- Further to the end
-- You believe it's not your fault
-- You know it

Фото вдвоем
Новый альбом
Старые ноты
Но, ты - это не ты
-- Photo's together
-- New album
-- Old notes
-- But you - It's not you

Отпусти меня, отключки меня
Отпусти меня, научи меня
-- Release me, teach me

Отпусти меня, отключки меня
Отпусти меня, научи меня
В синие небо, туда где я не был
-- Release me, teach me
-- In the blue sky, that's where I won't be

EDIT: Fixed lyrics and added translation

haku
14-09-2004, 11:48
Nichya's new single is the second most requested song by SMS on MTV Russia (http://www.mtv.ru/air/charts/sms/main.wbp), that's not bad.

thegurgi
14-09-2004, 18:46
Someone had the lyrics on a different site (only in roman letters, which peeves me, like they assume no one can read that alphabet at all?)... I was pretty correct and only made about 2 or 3 mistakes in the whole thing. So i'm pretty proud of myself...

I fixed it and translated it.

Mute_Clouds
15-09-2004, 04:58
Thank you so much! =o you rock my socks Gurgi!

Joha84
16-09-2004, 03:31
THANX GREG for the lyrics and the translation!

before i forget, i wanted to tell you guys, that nichya's lyrics have been posted in their site ;) ...

Unplugged
01-10-2004, 16:55
On September 23rd, Nichya held a presentation of their debut album, "Navsegda" at Club Zone. Spectators who attended were treated to a mini-concert of sorts with the presentation of the album complete with 'actors' on stage. Here are some pictures from the event (thanks to Svetoten'!)

1 (http://www.az.ru/carnel/image443.jpg)
2 (http://www.az.ru/carnel/image453.jpg)
3 (http://www.az.ru/carnel/image464.jpg)
4 (http://www.az.ru/carnel/image478.jpg)

source: www.paintochoose.cjb.net, the official Nichya english-speaking fan site

I think it looks really interesting :yes: :cool:

forre
01-10-2004, 17:13
staringelf, Great, thanks a bunch! Here we have the copy-cats of the later Tatu style. Funny .. funny :p

Unplugged
01-10-2004, 17:45
Here we have the copy-cats of the later Tatu style
What do you mean by that? You're talking about the music, right? Cause regarding the performances, they seem much different. There seems to be more content in them, and theatrically they seem to be more demanding.

forre
01-10-2004, 17:48
Nope, I'm talking about the set, clothes, etc. I was talking about the pics.

Unplugged
01-10-2004, 17:54
I'm talking about the set, clothes, etc. I was talking about the pics.
Well then can you specifiy exactly what they're copying? Cause I don't notice anything :ithink:
tATu was all about 2 girls in school uniforms walking around in an empty stage, sometimes grabbing and kissing each other, and sometimes with some back-up dancers. With Nichya we see Lena & Oleg in a full theatrical set, with actors even. Where's the copy?

forre
01-10-2004, 17:58
staringelf, We see things differently. Tatu didn't use their school uniform either in Germany or in Japan and there wasn't a lot of grabbing either. Let's see what another people say. Maybe it's me only and maybe not. ;)

Unplugged
01-10-2004, 18:05
I saw a lot of grabbing and kissing in the Bonn concert in Germany, that's for sure :heh: As for the school uniforms, they wore them (at least) once in Japan, on TV. And in the US they wore them too, (at least) once in the Craig Kilborn late-night show. And we see that, theatrically, Shaps wasn't very creative - his idea was just schoolgirls grabbing each other and kissing. The rest was all empty. Nichya show lots more creativity as they present a full set with a whole specific atmosphere going on.
But yes, let's see what other members have to say about this :p

coolasfcuk
01-10-2004, 18:27
:laugh:

of course it looks SIMILAR! ;) I know exactly what forre is talking about... go:
http://taty.co.uk/gallery.files/tattoo134.htm ... and similar other tatu outfits like this.

but really... its getting soooooooo boring! I really prefer to keep track of the bulgarian pop stars, who... excuse me, but are at the same level as all the Russian ones... which is... Poorer and have a bit more to work on to get to 'world' level :laugh:

we have our own Nichya ... they are called kariZma ... and pssst, they are trying to break through internationally with their new project Mr. Killer, which is about drugs .... should i guess they will break through as much as Nichya did.... meaning NONE! :p

what artistic beauty are you talking about M?? Look at the images ... only looks like cheap attempt at a show ... but anyways....dont think Nichya is going anywhere....

Unplugged
01-10-2004, 18:29
NICHYA in club "Zone"
The presentation of the debut album 'Navsegda' ('Forever') by group 'Nichya' has taken place at club ' Zone ' on September 23rd. Interest from the audience came due to the fact that one of the members and the ideological inspirer of 'Nichya' is Elena Kiper, who is widely known for contributing with her work to group 'tATu ' and for shootings of videoclips for the most different Russian executors. A small surprise was waiting for the audience who came to the concert: the action was developed not on a stage, but directly in the middle of a dancefloor. That part of the dancefloor has been fenced with red-white tapes, and the turned out square has been transformed as a city apartment with eclectic furniture and decor objects. Prior to the beginning of a concert inside of this zone there was a young couple which did not react in any way to what was going on around them. The audience was puzzled, whispering and exchanging glances, but the couple indifferently looked at the crowd which surrounded it. The solution came only when the concert began. In the 'apartment', Elena Kiper and Oleg Borschevsky, members of duet 'Nichya' promptly arrived. Show began immediately, even without a salutatory word, powerfully and aggressively. Elena and Oleg wandered on the 'apartment', and the young couple danced and performed at the same time, illustrating the feelings which were incorporated in every 'Nichya' song. In general, all the material of the album that was shown consists of vigorous, and slow depressive songs, and is devoted to a theme of love, despair and the alienation, therefore specially invited actors joined the stage performance.

source: Intermedia

thanks to Igor for bringing it up on the Nichya russian thread :D

Unplugged
01-10-2004, 18:35
:laugh:

of course it looks SIMILAR! ;) I know exactly what forre is talking about... go:
http://taty.co.uk/gallery.files/tattoo134.htm ... and similar other tatu outfits like this.

Oh, so every artist that has outfits which consist of black&white are copying tATu, is it so? :laugh: Because tATu, let's say, invented black&white outfits, no other act before them were those kind of outfits :rolleyes:

what artistic beauty are you talking about M?? Look at the images ... only looks like cheap attempt at a show ... but anyways....dont think Nichya is going anywhere....
I didn't mention the term 'artistic beauty', I said it looks interesting ;) Yes, it's obviously cheap [as in not very 'impressive' in terms of greatness], I wouldn't except any less either, (sorry to say this) but it's a russian act. I saw Madonna recently and of course she had a huge stage, the most modern I have ever seen, which changed automaticly from one set to another [seemed like it was a like one of those cubes, it had one set inside the stage and behind... incredible!], and the sets were amazingly rich. But Madonna is filthy rich ;)
But I say Nichya's set looks interesting nonetheless. If they had better conditions and more money they would do better, but this doesn't look "cheap" to me [as in vulgar, boring and tasteless], it's ok for a small act.

And btw, since we're talking about being cheap, I have always considered tATu's show cheap too. It was never impressive, especially the russian version, with the cheap school uniforms, clown outfits, etc. It was SO amateur! And after that, well the whole way they act on stage... Just walking around, or talking to the band in the middle of a song instead of paying attention to the audience - amateur as well. In terms of show concept, tATu are very weak. So, Nichya may just walk around and sing too, but at least they have some decoration there to complete things a bit more.

coolasfcuk
01-10-2004, 18:48
:laugh: .. the Tatu outfits ARENT even black and white ;)

hmmm, lets see.... light color top (simple as in tanktop or t-shirt) ... dark skirt (same length) ... and the dark knee-high boots (not ones with high heel but 'army'-like) ... and so onnnnnnn

... also, I betyou money that Nichya performance was a bit ... 'vulgar' :laugh: .... the 2 people from the decor getting it on on the stage :girl:

yeah, I didnt mean you said that, that is why i didnt quote it either ... ok, let me perephrase... of course both are cheap acts ... nothing surprising to me, im used to those as i said above ... but just because you put an animal rug in a boxing ring and put on some steam, 2 people dry fcuking on stage ... doesnt necessarily make it more interesing than 2 clumsy girls running around the stage without directions and holding hands. in a way ... if its going to be cheesy and pourly done, might as well be SIMPLE rather than KITSCHY

oh but dont get me wrong.. they can do whatever they want... and really, i was basically commenting on those 4 pics.... we didnt even see the show ...

edit: oh i see now y ou added what the show was about ... nice PR article again :gigi: sorry, i still prefer the bulgarians with the drugs ... the 'love in the apartment' theme is booooooooring me :laugh:

Unplugged
01-10-2004, 18:54
Yeah, I know :D :cool:

Nice to see you around, Cools! Wish you'd post more :kwink:

thanks :kwink: pfff, really busy.. with life.. be happy i havent completelly disappeared :D

spyretto
01-10-2004, 20:10
I'm listening to the first song and I have to say it's unsual and very interesting :)

"was waiting for this CD" as if waiting for the mp3's to be circulated so that we can all download. :p

thanks thegurgi :coctail:

Nichya's sound is quite close to Tatu's - meaning good - and it goes to prove that age doesn't really matter when it comes to music. :)

will check the rest of the album later but I'm sure the new songs are great, haven't listened to anything less than good from Nichya. :coctail:

spyretto
05-10-2004, 02:52
( after listening to the album in full )

Very trip-hop, atmospheric, powerful and dramatic; excellent use of synths, beats and vocal loops and effects to create a great sonic experience. I think this album is something special. It has the few trademark Nichya songs but also some more experimental, adventurous tracks... I think Nichya are on the right track and this is an excellent debut with contemporary sound. The remixes are also interesting, not like the blunt offerings remixes usually are.
I don't think Tatu can top that.

Unlike their music, though, Nichya's stage presence is laughable - judging from the pics posted by startingelf. if they want to sell sex in their concerts and copy Tatu -whose "concerts" were crap anyway - I suggest they try and be their own actors, like Tatu did :gigi: Or find something more sophisticated and less idiotic to do justice to their music.

tatuboi04
05-10-2004, 17:57
Hey all...it's me-- formerly malchikgej04
I don't want to make anyone mad or anything, I mean we are all entitled to our opinions, even if I happen to think that comparing Nichya's latest performance to those of t.A.T.u. is not fair in the least.
For one, it seems we might be overlooking the fact that this was *not* a concert persay, but merely a public presentation of "Navsegda." It was never advertised as such, and was held in such a place that it would not be appropriate to deem it one.
That right there makes it unfair to even compare this mere presentation to say, t.A.T.u. at the Tokyo Dome...that was advertised a concert, for a lengthy time, and if I can say so, did not have a very big audience turn out.
So with this new look on things, while I love t.A.T.u. more than anything and unfortunately did not have the chance to see any of their concerts live, based on the reports I heard, they are nowhere near the calibur they could should have been for what they were seeking to put out.
It was not Nichya's intentions to give a concert, but rather an introduction to the world for their art. Thus, I think the entire concept worked well. It was a small scale presentation meant for locals to get a taste of this new project. The acting was a unique way to convey Nichya's artistc messages on love/loss that are present throughout the entire album. Any "vulgarity" as you might call it is incorrectly called so because it was art, the themes of sex in a notion of love are what the songs of "Navsegda" are all about, one reason why on the front of the CD it says the album is not intended for children. They are not trying to employ a sexual image solely to gain an fanbase like t.A.T.u did, it really is about the art and poetry of their music, once again--about the message they want to convey to the world.

Anyways, those are just my thoughts on all of this.
I, of course, am overly pleased with the album and look forward to seeing where the artistic direction continues with the video for "Mozhno Lyubit'" I hope I did not make anyone mad, 'twas just my little opinion :) I LOVE t.A.T.u. still!

denial
07-10-2004, 06:44
Thanks for the pictures Miguel :)

staringelf, Great, thanks a bunch! Here we have the copy-cats of the
later Tatu style. Funny .. funny :p
hmm.. actually I always wonder who is actually behind Tatu's stage performance and appearance... was it Ivan or was it Lena Kiper.. or was it what Ivan see in Lena Kiper .. well ..

http://www.artconsult.ru/projects.shtml#tatu

denial
21-10-2004, 19:46
Nichya_Demo_Lena
http://www.nichya.ru/mp3/nch1.mp3

Nichya_Demo_Lena_Ivan
http://www.nichya.ru/mp3/nch2.mp3

Now they work! :)

urrr... how did I missed this? Queenbee ... well .. may I ?

Joha84
23-10-2004, 11:00
Hi,

While i was at the Nichya forum, I saw that Khlibchik posted the song Letet' Dal'she. It's sang by Nichya and the Singer Dusha and it was heard on Russian Radio.

Here is the link:
http://www.nichya.russian.ru/Nichya_feat_Dusha_-_Letet_Dalshe.mp3

denial
23-10-2004, 15:10
Joha84

Thanks you !! mwah! .. wow .. this version sort of combination of both .. so rock.. love it! threesome... AHA!!! LoL .... @ Lena Kiper .. :spy: