PDA

View Full Version : South Park meets Tatu...

Mad Debz
03-06-2003, 06:40
Really naff as I can't draw but here's a doodle of when Tatu meet South Park and kill Kenny.. It is carp, you have been warned!

http://www.tbforumers.com/files/tatusouthpark.JPG

MD

Kappa
03-06-2003, 07:17
Debz, I take it you're another South Park fan. :P We should BEG Troy Parker to add tATu to South Park, that'd be so friggin' nifty.

Cartman: You two rusky little dykes ain't doin' NOTHING to Cartman here. I'll turn you both STRAIGHT! :P

Come to think of it, they'd rather do a one hour episode on that one. A special! tATu comes to South Park! Chef wants them in his bed! :P

YLuelniaa
03-06-2003, 07:28
haha cute drawing...

I so would love to see taty on SP

luxxi
03-06-2003, 08:46
Lena (to Cartman): Go home, I'm screwing Yulia.

Kappa
03-06-2003, 09:32
Cartman (to Lena): You goddamned dyke, you don't know what you're missing!

I actually have no idea of what Cartman'd say: I haven't seen South Park in MONTHS! That channel was removed from my programming.

Yulia (to Lena): Lenko, that fat man with the funny hat is scaring me...

Mad Debz
03-06-2003, 18:28
Originally posted by darje
Debz, I take it you're another South Park fan. :P We should BEG Troy Parker to add tATu to South Park, that'd be so friggin' nifty.

LOL, I haven't actually watched SP in about three years. Just my local radio station often puts a Cartman quote on the begining of ATTSS. "Chief says to become a lesbian, I gotta lick carpet, I've been licking the carpit for 3 hours and still don't feal like a lesbian!" I keep meaning to write a Tatu/SP fanfic but I can never remember all the charcters, I thinck I need to dig out my old SP videos. ;)

MD

Echoed
03-06-2003, 23:00
Dooooo eeeet. Dooooo eeeet, MD. Hehehe.

darje, that's SO what Cartman would say. Lol.

~Echo.

daydreamer0102
04-06-2003, 03:13
hahahahaha that looks funny as all hell!! i love the picture, very cute indeed :done:

Kappa
05-06-2003, 00:23
Maybe we could do an interactive fic to help MD?

Mad Debz
05-06-2003, 01:17
Originally posted by darje
Maybe we could do an interactive fic to help MD?

Yeah, if you have ICQ?/MSN giv me a poke on PM.

MD