PDA

View Full Version : what do your friends think about t.A.T.u??

halfalien
15-05-2003, 21:18
what do your friends think about t.A.T.u??
My friends think that they are Russian sluts, but i totally disagree with them and get very pissed off when they says this, I feel offended when they say this cause I’m such a big fan, i have 1.5 GB of t.A.T.u related stuff on my computer hardisk , i totally love t.A.T.u.
Most of my friends are narrow minded, just cause they saw them kiss in the video doesn’t mean there sluts. And my stupid twin brother keeps on making fun of the video clip of NGGU, he pisses me off the most.
I usually don't argue with them, cause I’m the kind of guy that when i really like something i don't care much what other people think about it.
What do u guys think of them?
What do u guys tell them??
After a few responses im gonna email this post to them and let them know all the people on my side and how pathetic they are.
Hope u guys can help me out.

crni
15-05-2003, 21:52
well, most of my friends have no feelings for them. they say that music is ok and that's it. that is actually good because i'd rather have that kind of friend than the ones you mentioned ;)

0newinged
15-05-2003, 23:09
I know what you mean halfalien. A lot of my friends think the same things.... they poke fun at me for liking them so much... but then I just poke fun at them being so close minded. It's annoying how many people will bad mouth them but they no so little about them and their music. But I have other friends who love them too and we can actually have good conversations about them, and I've actually turned some of my friends who were once a lot more close minded into tatu fans too. :cool:

sheerblade
16-05-2003, 21:10
Lucky you, im like the total opposite w/ my friends, they all say that tatu sucks and that im gonna turn gay listening to it but i dont give a damn about what they have to say.

EeZeReal
16-05-2003, 21:57
Yea...Most of my friends say the girls are sluts and can't sing...

LmaO...I think one phrase was along the lines of "They sound like cats fighting on a tin roof" :rolleyes:

Normally "Of-course they can't sing, they were only No.1 in 2 3rds of the worlds countries for the fun of it, thats not the point, the point is... I slept with your mother" shuts them up pretty easily.. HAHA :laugh:

I always argue back when they say something bad about the girls, only because I never lose...And have yet to lose a battle. Although personally I don't give 2 fuccs what they say or think. If you like something more than most other things you have to let people know what you represent... Word! :gigi:

My 63 odd cent

sheerblade
16-05-2003, 22:32
StagnantpolygoN

RIGHT ON!! :done:

tatyruv
17-05-2003, 03:41
Lesbians are cool!...but it's disgusting!!!
they're sexy and cute, but they just ugghkkk!...that's what my friends think about 'em!

Poked
17-05-2003, 13:09
uh...tatyruv..that made absolutly no sense.

My friends.. some of them like em..some fo them dont.. but most of them dont. people always crack jokes at me and call em a lesbain and stuff because of my huge tatu fandom... hen i say a few things to them... usually ending with "fu-- you" and then they dont bother me anymore.

suchAsurprise
17-05-2003, 15:29
my friends like t.A.t.U and i usually don't have a problem cuz they are just as open-minded about them as i am and we knew about 'em for a long time and we got into their music together. my other friend thinks they're cool and likes "not gonna get us" but isn't so much into the whole lena and julia loving each other thing cuz she's not interested. but other than that, my friends are cool with it8)

halfalien
19-05-2003, 18:35
what can u guys say about my narrow minded friends??

crni
19-05-2003, 18:48
...Middle Age is over...

...for some time now...

Echoed
20-05-2003, 05:00
You can philosophize at them.

"If you are too insecure in your own sexuality to attack that of others, it only proves that you are fearful of what you do not know and are afraid of whom you might be. But, hey, your loss. Not mine." Hee.

~Echo.

shizzo
20-05-2003, 08:56
This question has never arisen in conversation among my friends because almost all the people I hang out with are addicted to Avril Lavigne and/or mainstream pop. I doubt that many of them have used t.A.T.u. as a focal point for discussion as of yet.

Ruivelle
20-05-2003, 17:49
my female friends who are straight just saying they both are cute ^^ , especially when i show them Julia and Lena hugging and kissing ... and seem doesn't care about they being lesbian or not .... (kinda weird actually , cause i'm living on a country which is VERY HOMOPHOBIC !!!)

pacmangirl
20-05-2003, 20:27
I guess I'm one of the lucky ones cuz my friends don't really care about me liking t.A.T.u. or not. I've actually made new friends because of my obsession :) And I turned a couple of them into their music. Except there is this one guy, uhg, he pissed me off so much, I don't talk to him anymore cuz he's a potheat and an alcoholic, once he said "All they sound like is like moaning lesbians" I got so angry, I kicked him out of my car :D But yea, it's all good here, thankfully.
Hope your friends stop teasing you about them, though, it is pretty dumb what they're saying. I agree with Onewinged on the not-knowing-anything-about-them thing :done:

Lux
21-05-2003, 05:49
i've gotten a few of my housemates to blast tatu, only because i play it whenever i can. they love me for it but..oh let's face it they hate me for it. i get songs stuck in their heads and when i'm with a few of them, we walk around randomly screaming in russian lyrics. LOL ohh the fun times. they don't mind the music, and like some of it. but partially because i over play it and then some. i also got my mom to like them. she likes the robot flydream remix alot, and 30 minutes (she prefers english but will listen to russian) the original version and the DJ Shaker remix. hahhaha gotta love that!

Poked
21-05-2003, 11:16
...If only I could make my parents like them... ;.;

Ruivelle
21-05-2003, 12:16
tell ur parents to listen to the 'slow' song ... like 30 minutes ... or maybe zachem ya ... it works for me ^^ , now my mom love t.A.T.u also

halfalien
21-05-2003, 13:48
my parents will never like t.A.T.u the only reason is because they are lesbians.
I'm 16 and my mom also thinks i'm underage to watch those girls hug and kiss, which makes me like t.A.T.u even more lol .

pacmangirl
21-05-2003, 21:08
My mommy likes t.A.T.u. :) She lets me play it in her car aaaallll the time. She even also thinks they're hot. Haha. :D Even my step dad is ok with them. I was playing them really loud one day when I was home alone and he came home and I immediately went to turn it down, but he was like "No, it's ok, don't turn it off" :) Kinda made me raise an eyebrow at him, but oh well, I got to keep playin' 'em :D

Alonely
24-05-2003, 19:39
Well I have some friends who like them and some who don't. I've had some awkard run-ins.

Like once on a weekend I was out in the back of a golf course with a bunch of friends. Some guys started singing ATTSS, I swear my head span a 180 to see who it was and low and behold the next thing said was..

"Ta-ka, tay tata tuta... whoever they are..." (intruppted by my best friend with "It's Tatu, and I like them thanks" he turned and grinned at me... boy do I love him for that)

"Ya well their GAY, GAY can you believe that? They should be banned!"

I was fuming... and then another time in music class the same boys just randomly started singing ATTSS... *rolls eyes*

Other friends like the music but think the message is disgusting... HOW CAN YOU LIKE A SONG AND HATE ITS MEANING?! *takes a deep breathe*

tatucraze
25-05-2003, 02:30
thats all i gotta say, they rock!

sheerblade
25-05-2003, 13:17
Thats the thing, the more bans they get the more people love their music... Just like w/ governments and politics the more laws you put the more are gonna be broken.

Wow that doesnt sound like me at all.

And pacmangirl lucky you, my parents wouldnt even let me listen to their music, thats why I got a cd player in my backpack w/ 18 songs, most in russian like 7 in english. :done:

I had the worst luck growing up w/ Latin parents.