PDA

View Full Version : Should This Be Continued??

Ripptyd
24-04-2003, 04:04
The writer, who of course, being their stubborn self, doesn't want to be known for this so-called mush. I find it extremelly beautiful and urged them to continue on it. I said that it would be well recieved, and they basically said to prove it.

This isn't Tatu related and isn't meant to be if continued further on.

And she reached for my lips with her fingertips, sliding dreams across my mouth. She whispered words for the wind to catch as she stepped closer. I strained to hear, but even our closeness would not allow for it. Eye to eye, I could feel her breath linger on my flesh. Heart to heart, I could feel her need steal my thoughts away.

I tried to speak against her touch, though she only smiled in return, gaze sliding from my own to find enchantment in the movement of my lips. It seemed such a wonder to her, such a joy that she could sense me in this way. I wanted to tell her I felt the same, but my lungs had failed me; nothing would come from my forgotten voice.

Replacing her hand with her mouth, she stole what breath I had left. It was a languid kiss, and yet so brief, my mind spun in confused bliss. Her cheek caressed my own as her lips brushed against my ear. "Be mine."

YLuelniaa
24-04-2003, 04:11
WOW...that was wow....Just wow...i love the details of it...

this person so should continue

Dees
24-04-2003, 04:13
Yea....... continue ........... sounds good!

bgirlnikki
24-04-2003, 05:07
I want some of whatever the person who worte this is smoking!

Continue! Dang, I felt lost!

daydreamer0102
24-04-2003, 05:10
hell i enjoyed it...go on with the story :)

parrish122
24-04-2003, 05:52
By all means, she should continue!

Listen to Ripp---she knows what she's talking about!

Parrish

rivierakid
24-04-2003, 14:31
man...that was just...wow...

hmmm...should she countinue?

ABSO-FREAKING-LUTLY!

prostrel
24-04-2003, 15:25
Be so kind, continue!

Switchup
24-04-2003, 15:31
Yes, please do continue. This person obviously has quite a bit of writing talent, it would be interesting to see where this is going.

Stop it!
24-04-2003, 19:36
Continue! I felt like I was in a daze while reading that! Link?

pacmangirl
24-04-2003, 23:48
very emotion-packed.. i loved it.. i think i'll still be thinking about it when i go to sleep.. wow... melted my heart... by all means, continue! :yes:

skrtfntcwu
25-04-2003, 02:05
*cough* *cough*

now listen YOU!

u MUST continue this.

for i know where u live, doc!

love and support as always,
-skrt