PDA

View Full Version : Don't you just hate it when...

luxxi
20-04-2003, 19:36
...you buy a magazine because it says it has 2 t.A.T.u. posters (not 1 but 2) only to realise they are printed on same sheet and you have to buy another magazine

...you buy magazine because it says it has article about t.A.T.u. only to find out it is same recycled stuff with old pics

...you start to download a big file (e.g. t.A.T.u. movie) only to be disconected when reaching 95%

...you find really awesome site only to realise it's 4 in the morning and you have to get up early

...you want to talk about t.A.T.u. only to have other person say "Only idiots get tatoos"

...people take your comment "Yulia is no f**king idiot you bloody moron" in all the right ways

...dentist give you anaesthetic but it doesn't work

...you see a sexy woman/guy smiling at you at the party only to realise they are smiling at the person behind you

...you look forward to a great party only to get sick the day before

...you hear about great article in a magazine only to find out importer will take their sweet time delivering it and it will cost a fortune

...you buy a magazine with article about t.A.T.u. in it but it has a nude woman on cover and your folks see it and get all the wrong ideas

...you want to tape a show in which t.A.T.u. will perform only to realise you had set wrong channel on VCR

...you tape a show in which t.A.T.u. performed only to have somebody tape something over it

...you switch to TV chanell that is playing t.A.T.u. video only to realise it's last 30 seconds

YLuelniaa
20-04-2003, 20:27
...you switch to TV chanell that is playing t.A.T.u. video only to realise it's last 30 seconds

that one happenes to me all the TIME...

EeZeReal
20-04-2003, 20:47
...you want to tape a show in which t.A.T.u. will perform only to realise you had set wrong channel on VCR

Ive done that quite a few f*cking times.. :bebebe:

Poked
29-04-2003, 20:37
Originally posted by YLuelniaa
that one happenes to me all the TIME...

same here... ::turns on TV and catchs the last 30 seconds of a taty performance:: DAMN! NOT AGAIN! ^_^

EeZeReal
30-04-2003, 14:08
...you are two days away from seeing them live and they cancel because your country is shit and rejected them for being different.

Poked
30-04-2003, 20:32
My contary is shit? Why is America shit?

EeZeReal
30-04-2003, 20:37
America isn't shit, England is...

Poked
30-04-2003, 20:39
Oooooo i seee..