PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question...

PHamsta
14-04-2003, 22:20
Hey hey everyone, I was just wondering if anyone knew where I could get a video or transcript of the interview with Ivan on Richard & Judy (the middle aged talkshow hosts who threatened to take him to court over tatu coz they said he was a paedophile)? I missed it coz I don't watch it (thank god) but it looked ineteresting so any help?

-R

oh and btw I downloaded "lena's birthday" in avi does anyone know what I can play it in? no matter what programs/codecs i get it doesn't seem to work... thanks ;)

QueenBee
14-04-2003, 23:01
Ooh im sorry but I have no idea about the first one!

2: maybe you should try installing Windows Media 9 Series or whatever its called.. or "new" codecs if you havent updated in a long time.

Mossopp
14-04-2003, 23:14
Was Ivan actually interveiwed on 'Richard & Judy'?? As far as I knew, R&J just spread a load of sensationalist lies about tATu without actually bothering to get any kind of official rebuttal from the band or their management.
I don't think R&J threatend court action either. As far as I know, all they did was urge the British public not to buy the ATTSS single.
Fat lot of good it did - the song went straight in at number 1 and stayed there for 4 weeks!! :D
Screw you, Richard & Judy! You underestimated the power of tATu!!! :lol: