PDA

View Full Version : Komsomolskaya PRavda again...

freddie
12-04-2003, 14:23
I think you were wrong by deleting the thread by that guy from Komsomolskaya PRavda. In my opinion he didn't want to advertize his site directly. He just responded to kate's claims that she knows him and that he's crazy.

There were many threads posted on this forum that can be considered as adverts for different fan sites, selling of CDs, T-shirts and they were never deleted before (some were closed or not even that.)

Don't get me wrong - I understand that this guy is probably as fake as Michael Jackson's nose, but some stuff on his site look pretty interesting indeed and why shouldn't he get a chance to explain himself like anyone else does, especially when one of the moderators claims he's crazy?

forre
12-04-2003, 14:28
freddie, We are currently solving that disagreement. The articles are fine. They should be posted in English into the English forum instead of giving only a link to the article in Russian (still for the English forum). Technically it didn't work well enough.

freddie
12-04-2003, 17:31
thanks for the info forre. But was there a disagrement?

forre
12-04-2003, 18:50
freddie, Yep, concearning posting only the links of an article in Russian on the English forum.

freddie
12-04-2003, 19:09
Thanks. That sounds reasonable.

With the little cyrillic knowlage I have left (from learning serbian language 12 years back) I read somehing what the guys wrote on their page regarding their article being mentioned here. They said something about being treated in the style of soviet communist censorship tehniques.
Funny guys:D

freddie
18-04-2003, 01:11
I was just wondering how the translation of the article form KP were comming along...

forre
18-04-2003, 01:13
freddie, KP can translate them if he wants to. He's welcome to post his translations on the forum.

freddie
18-04-2003, 11:25
He can't:D

He's not that good in russian I think. ;)

EDIT: Never mind. A lot of people in Slovenia know Russian. I'll have to ask a few if they still remember the cyrillic writing from serbian and then try to translate it into a generic-slavic form and from that to english.

It's written in the stars.:D

forre
19-04-2003, 19:56
freddie, If I remember correctly he was talking about launching the English version of his site.
So anyone feel like translating his articles - so you are all welcome!

freddie
28-04-2003, 20:04
I think I'll try to do that... By the people for the people:D

Ком. PRавда
29-04-2003, 20:05
There is english version. Welcom.

coolasfcuk
29-04-2003, 20:15
Ком. PRавда, wow, thanks for posting this- I was already working on translating the article, thank god I was only less than a half done, otherwise I would've been mad to had finished it and see that it had been translated, lol.

forre
29-04-2003, 23:24
Ком. PRавда, Spacibochki, dorogoy.

freddie
30-04-2003, 14:19
Hey people I've just read this and I must admit it's a bunch of BS, but it did made me LMAO :D

Ivan as a collaborator in WTC attacks, Yulia planting an explossive device with her "simple moves"... priceless :D

I take it all back. Russians DO have a sense of humor;)

Ком. PRавда
06-05-2003, 18:57
coolasfcuk thank you for work. Excuse me, I did not know that you want to help us.

forre, nycT SI Ku

freddie, BS it is the Bachelor of Sciences?
Russian have sense of humour. We has no feeling of a measure.
It will be fast translation of articles about texts of Russian varsion of an album.

Ком. PRавда
23-05-2003, 12:41
There is a articlу about Evrovision. Welcom.