PDA

View Full Version : Drawings of t.A.T.u. and other beautiful things.

nuxx
08-04-2003, 20:31
I did post some of my work before, but never really got any replies... here's my whole gallery, with a fair amount of tatu sketches in it. You'll see some of my earlier work, as well as some of my more recent stuff, so don't be surprized if the quality is varying ;)

gallery (http://draw.nuxx.dk)

bgirlnikki
08-04-2003, 20:38
first pic of yulia is best

YLuelniaa
08-04-2003, 20:43
i like the one with Yulia and Lena together...

bgirlnikki
08-04-2003, 20:46
That one is th best of lena but not the best of Yulia

EeZeReal
08-04-2003, 20:51
Whoa..!!

Your damn good..

tatu5.jpg was my fav pic :D

bgirlnikki
08-04-2003, 21:11
How long have you been drawing?

nuxx
08-04-2003, 21:19
I've liked to draw for as long as I can remember... but it was only since the summer 2002 that I really started.
I met this fantastic girl, and I drew her portrait ( draw1 (http://www.wind.dk/nuxx/site/draw/tqs1.jpg) draw2 (http://www.wind.dk/nuxx/site/draw/tqs2.jpg) ) then I overcame a fear of drawing people I had until that time. When I finish highschool in a couple of months I'll be studying art, and classical drawing techniques. Cause I'm still not there yet.

bgirlnikki
08-04-2003, 21:23
Do you have anyother talents?

nuxx
08-04-2003, 21:29
Originally posted by bgirlnikki
Do you have anyother talents?

haha... :)

Well, my altruistic personality... :rolleyes:
I do computergraphics as well, check some of it on my site www.nuxx.dk .
Err... I have an excellent taste in music ( haha ), but this thread is about my drawings, so lets not discuss me.
And oh yeah... math...

...starting on doing some painting as well...

Bitty2002
09-04-2003, 04:00
WOW, I love the skull pic! Damn that was cool. I liked the tatu too of course, but the skull one-awesome!!

icantdraw
09-04-2003, 15:31
What kind of pencils are you guys using to draw? I just use regualar sketch pencils, and only switch between 2 or 3 shades (usually 4H, B, and 6B), ive heard of using charchol pencils but have never tried it, my sketches seem to lack, as i was told...texture, and my shading also needs a little work, would it help if i tried using a different medium?

nuxx
09-04-2003, 15:45
I have from 9b - 9h and in different sizes, though... I never look at numbers, I pick a pencil for every specific part of the drawing, from what I feel will fit. . Though I admit that I have a favourite pencil: 2B.
I also have some 100% graphite pencils, without wood. They are great because you can form their heads as you want them.

Concerning medium I always draw on high quality sketch paper, normal office paper doesn't hold onto the graphite nearly as well. And I like the texture of really good paper.

In my opinion you shouldn't smudge the graphite, to make softer shades, the drawing looses a great deal of quality, and texture from that, I think. You should rather choose a very hard pencil, and sort of scratch it softly over the paper, with very low pressure, then you get much better shades.Then you can always add b-pencil on top of that.

icantdraw
09-04-2003, 16:34
I think your right about the smudging, ill have to try one your way and see how it turns out.

Thanks

QueenBee
09-04-2003, 17:21
I'm breathless!!!! Those are fantastic!

XSpex
09-04-2003, 19:05
I love the drawkiss... very simple outlines, my favorites :)