PDA

View Full Version : being betraded....?

FREDDYLOU
06-04-2003, 17:38
when u think it's safe....! someone comes along an put's an axe to ur back..... :(

PowerPuff Grrl
06-04-2003, 19:14
Care to expalin?
We're here for you buddy!
:done:

FREDDYLOU
07-04-2003, 00:20
Originally posted by PowerPuff Grrl
Care to expalin?
We're here for you buddy!
:done:
thank's for the response......! i have been this relationship for about 2 months now and it had up's and down's i thought that i was talking to her and found out that it was her ex-b/f that was talking to me. she had the gut's to have him over ......that's the axe in the back.....! she said that she loves me and he's there and told me that he's going to have sex with her...i don't think it's worth it anymore...i love her ,but can't continue this relationship anymore... thank's for everything......

the dragon man has cometh......

goku
07-04-2003, 00:29
FREDDYLOU, I'm sorry.. :(

If she's doing this maybe you two weren't meant to be in the first place..

bgirlnikki
07-04-2003, 03:01
I know the feeling! Something similar once happend to me.

FREDDYLOU
07-04-2003, 04:30
it's was a wrong thing that she did to me.....!
so tell me what happen...?

bgirlnikki
07-04-2003, 05:14
Maby another time.

FadingAway
07-04-2003, 05:39
Simple as this my friend. If she did in fact do this to you, you can breathe a sigh of relief and just forget about it because she's not the person you thought she was. She's not the beautiful innocent girl with the cute little smile. She's not the thoughtful, caring, precious girl you thought she was. Why would I be saying this? Because you're simply too good for her, and that's the final truth of it. I know it's easier said then done, but you know deep inside you that there's no reason to still love her, because her tiny heart couldn't make enough room for you. You deserve someone better.

Tonight's a lovely night, the sky and all its stars are above us, the air is cool and brisk. When you take a deep breath of it, it's all yours, and every breath after that is soley yours. The single most important thing in life is yourself, and that's not selfish by any means. Love yourself, and feel how strong and how deep that love can burn. If that love is a supernova, her love was a firecracker. I'm not saying that you should be alone--we all want to find true love--but she was not meant to be for you. There's someone else that will be the world to you, and more importantly for you to realize, one in which you'll be the world to them. So wave to her goodbye because your ship sets sail on waters of greater love and greater happiness, while she chooses to remain in this doldrum that doesn't warrant the title love.

Let her. You will find love again, love so great there won't be any room in either of your hearts for anyone but you two. I wish you not luck, but only that you'll come to the realization that you're strong enough to leave this, and move on to a true love :) You can do it, I know you can.

PowerPuff Grrl
08-04-2003, 00:37
I would say something reassuring but FadingAway took the words right out mouth.

bgirlnikki
08-04-2003, 00:43
If he wants something, he takes it, even if it's words. He he.