PDA

View Full Version : on Air

Blow me
04-04-2003, 16:19
When sun goes down itch part of me feels that it’s time to go. It’s time to go somewhere where I will feel more comfortable seeing night and serious people whom pretends to be nice and kind but inside angry, mad and helpless. Birds … wasn’t they the ones who made you feel happy? Here it’s just desert no a sound around mile or two, doesn’t matter any way past is not presentable here, nor presents. Only them who pretends… Light to how many things you have given birth, but not all of them thankful. I’m creature who leaves under shade of human birth. Never meant to hurt anyone, but they force me. Try to understand me all my live I have lived here between tries and nature cause I had place, but it was just to hide my real nature from them. And now they came they told so many things about me, there was some good also bad words but doesn’t matter I will repay them as well in full power of destiny. Ha, they saw I was usual kid, never do you hear me, never in my life I will help to people.

I hate them, I hate them, I hate them…

Girls so nice to watch them when they are swimming naked (haaaaa you can masturbate, suck your penis or what ever you do when you see girls naked, but you will never feel all power of they’re freshness and beauty). Any way I didn’t want to say that. Most of them lesbians, it’s natural, in such age. My oh my if I could paint I’ll probably made picture of that.
Homos terrible thing but still natural I saw some of them, same as lesbians, but sometimes they act in hard way. I also knew one couple, nice people and kind, if world can exist only from homos and lesbians it will be a beautiful world, with only one problem no children…
Drugs what a terrible thing was found by people. Well it’s nice I agree, you can fly or feel most powered man in this galaxy, or be grounded in dark, quiet place any person will find his \ her way to the nirvana. I’ve tried some of those drugs I can say freely it was nice but scary. While I used I was afraid that next morning I will not have weed or cocaine to feel myself free.
Love, there we go, finally I made to this chapter. It’s unbelievable first (well not first but “the one”) love, even better then drugs or alcohol when you in it, but when you out, those things can’t save you, but humanity won’t accept this words. In love you live one moment, one day, you never think (don’t wanna think about tomorrow ) about future, future always spooky.
War it’s just so shameless but still in use. For what? To show you are stronger or what? So stupid. Our lives were given by God not by president so why we should sacrifice our lives for such stupid thing like war. You people have to live in peace and love (even if they are not so good). My place wasn’t even touched by any kind of war but I feel with all my hart and soul that isn’t right thing to do(so as many people does). Just today I watched news on CNN, Sky news, Fox news, Al Jazeera (not sure in speling) and some Arabic Amirates news report, what I saw wasn’t pretty. On CNN, Sky news and Fox news they were showing only # nice # episodes only sometimes bad ones just like that Britain had bombed hospital. ON Al Jazeera and that Arabic channels I saw reality (can be not cause Iraq wanna show USA as an aggressor) well here one little example. One man holding child around 2-4 years, child is dead probably as I understand that he got something in his head. Or men with out hand or leg even some of the children has those things.
Religion. Religion is wrong any of them doesn’t matter if you are Catholic or Protestant or Muslim what ever religion is wrong. Bible says: ” church is not the place(building) you go, but it is in your hart .“. we pray to our God (I could say to one God but some people can be against of this “ religion”) we worship Him, so why we have to fight? There is so many mistakes in religion for example:
Catholics: Icons and priests hum drink, use those things which are not allowed in they confession.
Orthodox: just same stuff as Catholics.
Protestants: No Icons no such priests (in fact in some protestants confessions members of the church can elect new priest) like in other confessions. But there different rules for itch confession and it makes each confession difficult and wrong with each step. Inside of church so many people who does not believe in God they just coming to show that they do, they think that if they are in church they will be saved…
Muslims: (I spoke to some Afganish, Kurdish, Iraky and people from Iran they said same thing to me) Koran says that they #must # be peaceful nation, but what we have? All those nations are violent even between themselves.
Ion general my opinion is that we can believe in what we like, but believe with all hart and soul, but not to be ready to die if priest say.

Confession to anyone who is interested … I’m “person” whom hasn’t got a hart to help to other people, idiot who pretends to be someone, but can’t just because blood is to thick.

Let’s have time for brake… need to smoke

Parents what can we tell about them? They always preach sometimes angry also funny. Some of you just hate them, want they’re death etc. but is it right way to behave like this? I think I’ll give you example what is happened to someone.
Nice life, each day money in wallet to spend for girl or on drinks or drugs any way perfect life you’ll say. What can you say if I’ll tell you that this life was made throe hard things like beating, hate, argues and death? Hard life? Well now is ok isn’t it? Well in some ways it was hard life and also ok now, but to hate mother even not to say sorry for what has been done when she’s dying… damn people who does like that, damn #someone #. Sorry it’s hard to say with all my #love # to #humanity # but I hate all those people.
In case I can say for them that it’s only one side of keyboard so sharp, from other side it’s totally flat. Parents they give to us what we have now, cause there are some exceptions, but I’m talking in general.
What can you think about friends? I mean for what they are exist? I had cause I had friends, but some of them went away, some of them died, but all of them were speaking behind my back “he is so odd, just crazy person.. etc..” Ok I am odd in some ways, but what in that… Do I have to be nice and polite all time? At least I’m showing my character even under pressure.
One person told me to collect all my poetry and to make book. I have done it, you know in way I was proud of this in other, no one want it my book (it’s no problem for me they don’t know me I don’t know them just published and done no hard feelings). Now I’m busy on collecting my poetry on internet to make once more, new book with comments :) just for myself and probably for some friends who’s interested in it.

Overworking isn’t bad
In a fact you almost dead.
No hard feelings any way
Try to find other way.
Other places … “please go on”
You can find, but alone
Your first love and broken harts
Just like piece and war at once.
No religion that’s not bad
You are person with no regret
You’ll survive in fact I know
You’ll fall in love with someone you know

There comes again someone.

Sun once again coming up, I guess I have to go …. Shit still hungry …

P.S. I just expressed all those feelings in me.
P.S.S. Igor sorry for some words I hope I’ll be forgiven …