PDA

View Full Version : Komsomolskaya PRavda

convol
01-04-2003, 12:45
While I respect this forum (I find it great), I have to say that I think it's a bit dull that Komsomolskaya PRavda's messages and threads are deleted and censored here. Why can't we just have a free discussion about the articles featured on Komsomolskaya PRavda? The English/Russian tabloids have written such disgusting things about Tatu, so how can it be worse?

I for one would be interested in reading for instance the analysis of Tatu's CD booklet featured on Komsomolskaya PRavda .

rosh
01-04-2003, 12:51
what / who is Komsomolskaya PRavda ? pardon the ignorance

convol
01-04-2003, 12:55
It's this site - and if I remember correctly, it's a group of people with an online "magazine", amateur journalists that writes things about Tatu (very critical, and they have very weird ideas) and also features an interview with Tatu:
http://kompr.by.ru/1.shtml

As soon as the people behind Komsomolskaya PRavda post here, their thread is deleted (and the last 3 threads have only been a small introduction to their site, and not offending in any way).

Igor
01-04-2003, 12:57
On this forum, it is forbidden:
- To publish any kind of material that have advertising characteristics without the permission from the administration of this forum.

It is a forum, instead of an advertising platform!