PDA

View Full Version : Let's Get Critical. Let's Get Political.

Echoed
14-03-2003, 04:46
DISCLAIMER: This is purely an artistic point of view. I'm trying on some shoes. They'll go back in the closet, the moment I'm done. Have fun yawning or reading through it. ^_^ Whee.

Wake up, rake up this mud, this blood, with your eyes, your lies. The sun won't rise today, rise to say that morning's here, that mourning's near. Wash your dirty hands, they're not even your lands. What of the dying youth, the hidden truth?

Take a ride, look outside. The fall of a monument is a far cry from a statement of broken worlds, wanton pearls. What do you think to gain? What do you think will rain? Viscous rainbow black? How about crimson that arteries lack? After that, there's no way back.

Find yourself a cause. But, no, don't ever pause. It's all about the now, not the how. So why would you care? You won't be living there. Unknown faces, unknown places, it's all about you, about what you'll do. There are no tears, there are no f e a r s.

Not for you. You're holding, you're folding the blue gowns and dark frowns, you're using, abusing weak dyes and fake sighs, you're ripping, raping the beating hearts of thousands. And they're waiting and watching for clouds and... and...

And just go on. Fight us.

We know you're self-righteous.

~Echo.-Noct.

FadingAway
14-03-2003, 05:07
You cease to amaze me Echoed. This is a work of art that I think everyone can relate to, striking a chord deep in everyone's thoughts and psyches. The imagery is very effective and well thought out. The line "How about crimson that arteries lack? After that, there's no way back." was perfectly worded and unveils the grim truth of, for me atleast, war. Once again, a very insightful and powerful piece. Great job! Now if I can only figure a beat out for it... :)

Ranko
14-03-2003, 20:44
I sought no way out. I can't see where to be. There's no need to change, there's not another chance. You are born only once, you are torn countless times. A mind trapped in a human body is all it takes. But there's so much more than that.

Way to go, you won't cease to amaze me too ^_^

Echoed
14-03-2003, 23:10
I wonder what you're seeing in this piece of mine. Lol.

I wonder how you've interpreted it. :D

~Echo.

IamaTa2fan
15-03-2003, 01:55
OMG echoed, OMG that is about all I can say, Beautiful perfect

Ranko
15-03-2003, 16:44
There are more souls than words. A single sword can relate to thousand minds, just one find to bind them all.

There you go :D

Silenced Sonix
15-03-2003, 16:48
Hmm... for lack of better words...

Kate
15-03-2003, 21:28
Echoed, OMG!! You are so great at writing stuff!! :D I am jealous!

One word: Fantastic! :D

goku
15-03-2003, 22:48
Sheesh Echoed, you are a great writer!

I think this one is fantastic! :D