PDA

View Full Version : Frantic Rambling

Echoed
10-03-2003, 23:53
11th of October, 2002

When I met you, you were still green. Green with envy? Jealousy? Heresy? And I feel unwanted, undaunted by all the things that you promised me, when you said that I was all you needed, heeded when it counted, mounted into a fight that wouldn't last long enough. But it's not so hard to be tough. All you have to do is breathe and leave behind your mind, your kind, your finds and your binds.

Vaguely reminiscent, luminescent, lunar crescents floated over the things she told me, "Hold me." And scolded trees, folded seas reflected the promises that meant the world, dreams unfurled on sails of my wide eyes, dyed sighs.

Haunted, unwanted, undaunted, I'll leave you there, everywhere. It's just not fair, when you turn on me, burn the sea, learn to see. I want to be more than me, more than you. With more to do, I have nothing to lose, nothing to choose from all the news that announced, renounced, pronounced all my failings on truthless and ruthless unveilings.

~Echo.-Noct.

FadingAway
11-03-2003, 00:40
That was unbelievable! It turned into a rap in my mind, kinda like a Mike Shinoda (from Linkin Park) sorta deal. Love the running rhymes in phrase form. I still have no clue why you don't think that's just damn impressive.

O-R-!-G-I-N
11-03-2003, 01:07
*totally agrees with everything FadingAway said :done:.

Echoed
11-03-2003, 02:50
Words like birds, fly and try to make sense of these surroundings without rebounding on strange sounding thoughts and sandlots of porcelain pots. Unsteady and not ready, but I'm attempting--it's not too tempting--to create, not deflate. But it's harder to succeed than not lead you gentle viewers into drab sewers. But these lips do smile without guile, for yet another mile, because to hear praise cannot raise anything but elation, celebration. There's no degradation in such happy minds, happy finds. ^_^

i.e. I thought I sucked, but thank you! You guys rock.

~Echo.-Noct.

Ranko
11-03-2003, 19:49
Unbound, not found, where the wish of a wound lies dead on the ground, like a sound floating around that finds nowhere to rebound, helpless, hopeless. Burn like a sun which in turn is too far, just like any other star. Avoid, reach for the void, only to find in your mind that this kind of insight is not right .... grey feels a day far away, so you say.

Mahaha. Er.. lol. I liked it ^_^

Though I could swear,
I've seen that elsewhere.

Lol.

Echoed
12-03-2003, 00:55
I would have sworn I've read that somewhere before too. ^_^'

But how now? It's not too late, to not hate, to bait fate. Just laugh a little, have fingers to fiddle, and we'll draw stars over your scars and jars of comfy old cars. It's easy, kinda queasy, but worth it, unearth it. It's all good, if you could and would be yourself, taken from the shelf, sat in the light, sitting here tonight beneath endless moons and afternoons. ^_~

Hee.

~Echo.

FadingAway
12-03-2003, 01:37
Whoa! That flowed even more effortlessly then the first one! Once again, thank you for such great contributions!

goku
12-03-2003, 02:28
Wow! :D

Echoed those are awesome! Good job buddy! :D