PDA

View Full Version : L!nk!n Park

O-R-!-G-I-N
06-03-2003, 02:05
Well i just heard the latest single last week, forgot the name lol, its pretty cool, any other LP fans out there? Do you know when they're new album's coming out?

rosh
06-03-2003, 02:28
its supposed to come out the 25th of march and the cd is called meteora.

Echoed
06-03-2003, 02:30
"Somewhere I Belong", clip's not bad--there was some Gundam figurines on the table thingie, hee--the song's not bad either. ^_^' Maybe I have to listen to it a little more to like it. Lol. I don't find that it was as good as their very first single. The effect of "One Step Closer" was much more stunning.

~Echo.

O-R-!-G-I-N
06-03-2003, 02:32
lol i remeber seeing the Gundam figurines, what the heck was that all about, that video is cool though as is the group. :done:

Fave video must Beeeeeeeeeee, In the End

Echoed
06-03-2003, 02:36
The Points of Authority (Remix), I liked that one best. Pretty pictures. ^_^'

~Echo.

O-R-!-G-I-N
06-03-2003, 02:41
lol the pics/graphics was cool but the music NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
With a capital N.

Stick with the original, did you ever get the remix album?

Echoed
06-03-2003, 02:50
I dunno, I liked the remix. ^_^'

I was torn between getting the remix album or Our Lady Peace... And being that my brother already had the Hybrid Theory, I thought to myself that I might as well listen to something I hadn't ever heard before, as opposed to remixed songs. ^_^'

So, no.

~Echo.

O-R-!-G-I-N
06-03-2003, 02:53
O right, ok so has "Our Lady Peace" got anything to offer?

Echoed
06-03-2003, 03:06
Lol. OLP and Linkin Park have nothing in common. ^_^' Which is why I went for diversity as opposed to the same genre of music.

I love OLP.

~Echo.

O-R-!-G-I-N
06-03-2003, 03:08
lol okies TY.

goku
06-03-2003, 03:30
Yea, they new Linkin Park CD sound awesome!

And the best part is their from Arizona.. :D

O-R-!-G-I-N
06-03-2003, 04:06
meaning....

FadingAway
18-03-2003, 03:16
Linkin Park is just a phenomenal band. Chester Bennington and Mike Shinoda have an unbelieveable chemistry together that I personally think has made some breathtaking music. Back when I heard High Voltage years ago I was hooked, then came Hybrid Theory which was such an incredible album. If you haven't heard Reanimation yet, you should really give it a listen just to hear My December, ENTH E ND (Kutmasta Kurt ft. Motion Man), KRWLNG (Mike Shinoda ft. Aaron Lewis), and Pushing Me Away which are simply amazing. I can't wait for Meterora!

goku
18-03-2003, 05:02
Meaning I live in Phoenix... and that's where they are from..

Yea we have good local bands here, be sure to check out 16 Volt, Opiate for the Masses, Blessed be thy Name, Waste (my band), and Gift...

crni
19-03-2003, 23:51
i like linkin very much. that is, "likED".
hybrid theory trully is a magnificent album, but i totally dislike reanimation (except POA, of course).
the remixed songs are not even close to original ones.
i dunno how good/bad their new album is gonna be but i hope the best ;)

Tranz
22-03-2003, 07:23
my fave band, I liked them before one step closer, when they were still underground. I not as hooked to them as i am tatu, like goin to forums and stuff, tatu is the first band/group that has dont that to me, weird lol. Back on topic tho, linkin park is deff an awsome band, and cant wait till the 25th for their new cd.

FadingAway
31-03-2003, 04:04
I'm very pleased with Meteora. Though much harder at most times then Hybrid Theory, the songs offer more intricacy and and more exotic beats and melodies this time around, yet still playing their cards just right for that signiture Linkin Park sound. For me their are plenty of singles to choose from such as Lying From You, Easier To Run, Faint, Figure.09, Breaking The Habit, From The Inside, and Numb. There is definately going to be a lot of radioplay of this album, and it much deserved.

O-R-!-G-I-N
10-04-2003, 10:16
Yup the UK's loving them although most ppl go for Rap Hip Hop..... they have a unique sound plus they dont swear every 2 seconds :p

bgirlnikki
12-04-2003, 04:03
I don't know what it is about them. I just can't put my finger on it. But no matter how hard I try I can't force myself to like them. It's not a matter of them having bad music or anything cus they don't. Maby it's just me having issues with darkness of their music. I like the lyrics though. Maby you all will convert me, heh heh.

Mossopp
14-04-2003, 22:23
I like Linkin Park a lot but I was slightly disappointed with 'Meteora'. It's exactly like 'Hybrid Theory'. I had kinda hoped that they would have evolved a bit but I guess that's too much to ask.
Having said that, I don't actually dislike the new album. In fact, I think that 'Breaking The Habit' is LP's 2nd best song to date - the 1st being 'My December'.

Tranz
23-04-2003, 17:18
"Meteora" isn't exaclty like "Hybrid Theory", the new cd has a much harder sound. I mean they cant change their sound totally, then they wouldnt be Linkin Park no more. They created their own style with "Hybrid Theory", and now enhanced their sound with their new cd. I love their old stuff as well as their new stuff, and hope they keep doing well.

O-R-!-G-I-N
25-04-2003, 01:45
lol i finally get Meteora, the whole thing kicks ass *turns it up*......*neighbours knock on the door* :p.
It was worth the wait i'll tell you that! :D.

Tranz
25-04-2003, 04:17
Originally posted by O-R-!-G-I-N
lol i finally get Meteora, the whole thing kicks ass *turns it up*......*neighbours knock on the door* :p.
It was worth the wait i'll tell you that! :D.

Deff agree lol :done:

KooReeT
02-05-2003, 04:03
Hey I know I'm a lil late here but I think this is a good album and the single "Faint"..........let me not even start on this....
Ths song is awesome, can't here lyrics like this anywhere else!

O-R-!-G-I-N
02-05-2003, 14:45
"Easier to Run"'s my fave, you can even siing a part from "Crawling in my skin" in that song........."the sacrifice of hiding in a lieeeeeee, The scarifice is never knowing.......*change back* "its easier to...

Yea yea ok i'm a bit loony :P.

Captain_America
05-07-2009, 22:03
Linkin Park - "New Divide"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysSxxIqKNN0