PDA

View Full Version : Q & A game (Part 5)

Pages : 1 [2]

Leni
01-12-2008, 19:00
I guess only if someone is destroying others and there is absolutely no other way to stop him/her. I don´t agree with death penalties, for example, because prisons are for keeping dangerous individuals from harming others.

Queenbee, thumbs up for reminding me about an incredible film & novel I had nearly forgotten! :coctail:

Have you ever broken a mirror?

QueenBee
01-12-2008, 19:31
Not that I can remember... I'm not superstitious, so I wouldn't remember. :) But it would be nice to have an excuse for misery :p

Where do you think Tatu will be in 3 years?

Queenbee, thumbs up for reminding me about an incredible film & novel I had nearly forgotten!
:D :kwink:

Leni
02-12-2008, 15:39
Both girls still live in Moscow and Lena has adopted a baby girl from Africa which she named Blankeria after her former deceased dog. Vika has moved out (she has always been very independent and mature for her age) and Julia concentrates on music and has launched her own clothing line . Tatu has released a new album which the girls personally burn on CD and distribute to 100 lucky fans (Blankeria draws the album art). The album comes with an extra 2h CD where the Insider talks about how she feels about sidewalks and ignorant people who don´t listen to Tatu.

Which country/city would you like to visit if you were free to choose?

QueenBee
11-12-2008, 18:01
I have visited them already (Italy & Germany), I wouldn't mind going back though! :) Besides Russia, I'd like to go to Tokyo. I know that's such a common place people want to go to, but after my brother's stories I'd really love to go. Even their restaurants are well thought-out haha (they have themed restaurants e.g. a prison, and they lock you into a room and like chain you to the chairs, and your food looks like prison food and all the waitresses are dressed up as prison guards, and you sit on like stone furniture haha) - plus I would like to shop 'til I drop there :D

What do you plan to accomplish/change in 2009? New years resolutions?

Omg Leni, you're so good at this future thing! Can you predict mine? :p Will I be rich? With a nice guy by my side? Will I be happy? :D

the unforgiven
11-12-2008, 18:46
What do you plan to accomplish/change in 2009? New years resolutions?
do well with my studies cuz' it's really important to me
organize wicked parties with the party squad from my school
I must meet QueenBee :p
find some cool internships for my second year at the school hehe
that's pretty much it
in 2010 I'll change the world though

Q : same question lol (I'm not inspired sorry)

Cats_In_The_Hat
16-02-2009, 01:57
Q : same question lol (I'm not inspired sorry)

A: To get a six-pack before I go to Germany so that I can show off to the German girls. :gigi:

--------------
Q: What's the strangest fetish that you have? :p