PDA

View Full Version : A message to Magus and all those who would critisize America

Hate Edge
01-03-2003, 22:54
This message was originally posted as "Magus, shut the hell up" in his thread "Censored up the ass (And it hurts)" This is my reply to him. I believe alot of good points are made and I would like to share them with everyone. Im not starting a debate here people. These are just my views.
------------------------------------------------------------------
I can't believe you would say something like "Im not proud to be an american" How old are you? 12? When you say something like that it just goes to show your ignorance. Everything you own, you own because your american. And your uneducated views on American censorship show just how stupid people can be. Think before you open your mouth. I bet if you were to list all the reasons why you think you hate being American, every well educated American would laugh and dismiss your claims. Let me guess, now you want to be Russian? You see my uneducated friend. Russia is what America would be if we didnt stand up to terrorism and for ourselves. Whether they'll admit it or not, every single country on earth is jealous of America's financial wealth and power. We stand up for what we believe and we take action on those who would threaten us. We take in the people that other countries throw away. This makes us strong. This causes people to hate and critisize us, but in no way gives way for people like you to hate your own country. I guarentee that if you were to move to another country, you'd move right back to america within a year because you'd finally realize how well you have it. You know in belgium people are taxed for having radios and large items of furniture in their houses? Ive lived in many different countries, including the middle east (Saudi Arabia), and I can tell you from personal experience that its a great country but if you can tolerate the entire country shutting down 4 times a day for prayer for longer then a year, then you are a tolerant person. You see, about 50% of countries are run by religion. So before you again, rag on america for petty reasons. Think how you could be killed for expressing yourself and practicing you own religion in many other countries. Fact is, America is the greatest country on earth. Thats why everyone wants to live here. So go ahead and leave, the second you do, you'll be replaced by an immigrant who can appreciate being in a country that considers them a true equal and opens up all sorts of doors of opportunity. We have our flaws, but they dont out weigh the benefit of being an American.

Echoed
01-03-2003, 23:03
Yes. I replied to your message in that other thread.

I respect your views, and agree with them. Every country has two sides. Obviously, being that America is the most powerful country AND that it is advantageous to live there, other countries would have a tendency to find all sorts of discrepancies with the system.

And there ARE discrepancies. But not as many as there are functional systems.

Anyway. These are your views and that's fine. And Magus has his own views. And thus, relax. Do not start addressing certain specific members or being aggressive towards other members. We're all equals, and we all have a right to speak our minds.

Just be respectful about it.

Thank you.

~Echo.

Myhrr
01-03-2003, 23:46
We've got your point. you don't have to yell it every****ingwhere. American fan boy. =/

Echoed
01-03-2003, 23:50
Myhrr, this goes for you too. Read my previous post.

Please, be respectful. No derogatory comments.

~Echo.

Vicious
02-03-2003, 00:01
Just let it go man, jesus.

Mr. Cat
02-03-2003, 07:24
Since this thread-starting post already exists in another thread, what's it doing here? I'd have thought double-posting would be prohibited, especially of posts which denigrate other members.

:dknow:

=^..^=

Ludwigmeister
06-03-2003, 20:23
Originally posted by Hate Edge
every well educated American would laugh and dismiss your claims.[/B]

Every well educated american? HAHA that's a joke right there. Shut up Hedge grower... america licks ass. No european country is jealous of the sorry ass culture america has. The point on how stupid american censorship is was true. YOu realise censoring peoples' views on the war is called propganda. That's what the nazis used you twit. YOu're the onle who should read a book. THe Americans who aren't hardcore patriotic ARE the educated ones, because they know to shut their mouths. Ther is nothing wrong with the States, but saying everyone is jealous of you is a joke. Also jumping all over someone because they don't like what their goverment is doing is the dumbest most red-neck thing you could do.

Alex.

Ludwigmeister
06-03-2003, 20:30
Originally posted by Hate Edge
I guarentee that if you were to move to another country, you'd move right back to america within a year because you'd finally realize how well you have it. You know in belgium people are taxed for having radios and large items of furniture in their houses?

Are you for real? YOU DUMB HICK beglium's standard of living is FAR above that of the states. AS well as switzerland, sweden, finland, holland and others. You think because you lived in Sausia Arabia you know the world? Your a joke man. I was an exchang student to Germany for a year, and I'd live there ten times before the states. People know how to have a godo time and actually use their brains before deciding to bomb civilians.

OH and about how america is strong and proud and sticks up for themselves... yeah sure you bomb POOR contries with planes. YOu don't even have the balls to invade counrtries that have no army. YOu aren't strong, you're just pathetic und lucky your country isnt in europe, cause if it was youd be as poor as anyone else who was attacked by the nazis. ONTOP OF THAT the only reason america is well off financially is because you sat through two world wars while the world got destroyed. AND BY THE WAY mister "Russia wishes they were us", without RUssia the germans would have mopped your a$$ all over the place. So I think its time YOU read a book and get "educated"... chump.

Alex.

Echoed
06-03-2003, 21:32
That's it. I'm closing this thread.

I've asked for people to be civil, twice. And still, there is name-calling and offensive comments thrown about. As much as I want freedom of speech and as much as I respect and agree with different people's opinions and views, I will NOT tolerate aggressiveness without some kind of restraint.

Be civil, be respectful. Or be quiet.

~Echo.