PDA

View Full Version : The story

Станко394
14-05-2007, 16:02
Okay, this is how it goes:
You copy all the text and add maximum 3 words. Make sure this story has some sense! :lol:
I'm starting....;D

One day, two bears

Amanda
14-05-2007, 16:08
were in a forest

Станко394
14-05-2007, 16:09
One day, two bears were in a forest when suddenly

Tre, copy the text and add only three words!! :lol:

Amanda
14-05-2007, 16:11
oh, :lol: Sorry!!

One day, two bears were in a forest when suddenly they heard a noise

Станко394
14-05-2007, 16:12
One day, two bears were in a forest when suddenly they heard a noise coming from other

It's okay xD

Amanda
14-05-2007, 16:23
One day, two bears were in a forest when suddenly they heard a noise coming from other vicious animals

Станко394
14-05-2007, 16:26
One day, two bears were in a forest when suddenly they heard a noise coming from other vicious animals. They followed

Amanda
14-05-2007, 16:27
One day, two bears were in a forest when suddenly they heard a noise coming from other vicious animals. They followed the discovered footprints

Станко394
14-05-2007, 16:29
One day, two bears were in a forest when suddenly they heard a noise coming from other vicious animals. They followed the discovered footprints that took them

Amanda
14-05-2007, 16:34
One day, two bears were in a forest when suddenly they heard a noise coming from other vicious animals. They followed the discovered footprints that took them near the lake

Станко394
14-05-2007, 16:46
One day, two bears were in a forest when suddenly they heard a noise coming from other vicious animals. They followed the discovered footprints that took them near the lake of Qhwatiachi.

Amanda
14-05-2007, 16:50
Qhwatiachi? wtf? :lol:

One day, two bears were in a forest when suddenly they heard a noise coming from other vicious animals. They followed the discovered footprints that took them near the lake of Qhwatiachi. Where they found a

Станко394
14-05-2007, 17:07
One day, two bears were in a forest when suddenly they heard a noise coming from other vicious animals. They followed the discovered footprints that took them near the lake of Qhwatiachi. Where they found a burned chicken asking

Amanda
14-05-2007, 17:09
One day, two bears were in a forest when suddenly they heard a noise coming from other vicious animals. They followed the discovered footprints that took them near the lake of Qhwatiachi. Where they found a burned chicken asking directions to

Larie't
14-05-2007, 17:20
One day, two bears were in a forest when suddenly they heard a noise coming from other vicious animals. They followed the discovered footprints that took them near the lake of Qhwatiachi. Where they found a burned chicken asking directions to Moscow's grilling restaurant

Amanda
14-05-2007, 17:27
One day, two bears were in a forest when suddenly they heard a noise coming from other vicious animals. They followed the discovered footprints that took them near the lake of Qhwatiachi. Where they found a burned chicken asking directions to Moscow's grilling restaurant where he awaited a friend.

Станко394
14-05-2007, 17:31
One day, two bears were in a forest when suddenly they heard a noise coming from other vicious animals. They followed the discovered footprints that took them near the lake of Qhwatiachi. Where they found a burned chicken asking directions to Moscow's grilling restaurant, where Tatu girls

mary_lovesyulia
15-05-2007, 00:16
One day, two bears were in a forest when suddenly they heard a noise coming from other vicious animals. They followed the discovered footprints that took them near the lake of Qhwatiachi. Where they found a burned chicken asking directions to Moscow's grilling restaurant, where Tatu girls give a kiss

Станко394
15-05-2007, 17:36
One day, two bears were in a forest when suddenly they heard a noise coming from other vicious animals. They followed the discovered footprints that took them near the lake of Qhwatiachi. Where they found a burned chicken asking directions to Moscow's grilling restaurant, where Tatu girls give a kiss to every bear who

Jennie
20-05-2007, 21:33
One day, two bears were in a forest when suddenly they heard a noise coming from other vicious animals. They followed the discovered footprints that took them near the lake of Qhwatiachi. Where they found a burned chicken asking directions to Moscow's grilling restaurant, where Tatu girls give a kiss to every bear who can dance hulahula.

? :bum: well, I tried xD

Станко394
20-05-2007, 21:36
One day, two bears were in a forest when suddenly they heard a noise coming from other vicious animals. They followed the discovered footprints that took them near the lake of Qhwatiachi. Where they found a burned chicken asking directions to Moscow's grilling restaurant, where Tatu girls give a kiss to every bear who can dance hulahula.
They were happy

Jennie
20-05-2007, 21:38
They were happy, until one of

Станко394
20-05-2007, 21:39
They were happy, until one of them, Hooballo

Jennie
20-05-2007, 21:44
They were happy, until one of them, Hooballo, suddenly screamed :

Станко394
20-05-2007, 21:47
They were happy, until one of them, Hooballo, suddenly screamed : Help me, I

Jennie
20-05-2007, 21:52
They were happy, until one of them, Hooballo, suddenly screamed : Help me, I can't dance hulahula

omg really xD I so suck at this :bebebe:

Amanda
20-05-2007, 22:04
They were happy, until one of them, Hooballo, suddenly screamed : Help me, I can't dance hulahula, so his friend offered to teach him

Jennie
21-05-2007, 14:09
They were happy, until one of them, Hooballo, suddenly screamed : Help me, I can't dance hulahula, so his friend offered to teach him.
After 3 days

Станко394
23-05-2007, 15:23
They were happy, until one of them, Hooballo, suddenly screamed : Help me, I can't dance hulahula, so his friend offered to teach him.
After 3 days Hooballo was better...

spyretto
23-05-2007, 15:55
After 3 days Hooballo was better off dead than...