PDA

View Full Version : music recording software

onyxhotel28
03-05-2007, 22:12
hey, in my spare time i loveee to record myself singing ahaha.. anyways i like 2 have fun w the programs and add effects and things. i always wanted a top knotch program that i could be the worst singer in the world and make myself sound fantastic i heard antares is good w that. but thing is there so much money! i dont really want to spend hundreds for a program. does anybody have audio recording programs like auto tune 4/5, etc for free. some ppl get them off limewire but im too nervous about those p2p sites, i got my photoshop bootlegged so this should be easy? thanks!

Sean Jon
04-05-2007, 20:56
Recording software are extremely expensive.

dradeel
04-05-2007, 22:41
Try out some torrent sites, or even Dc++. I dunno how good Limewire is, but it should work okay as well. It's okay as long as you don't share illegal stuff. It's mainly the people who share that get caught...

I once recieved a mail (well, my dad did, and he printed it out and confronted me) from Motion Picture Association for World Wide Anti-Piracy for sharing MacGyver episodes and James Bond movies :D Btw, the assistant director of that organization is called Thomas Temple. I'm just saying... Hehehe. Well yeah, I were to stop sharing, or else I could be brought to court under the law of california, US. Nice stuff... I quickly switched my share to freeware only. Hehehe.