PDA

View Full Version : Flavor of Love Girls: Charm School

Britney Spears
13-04-2007, 22:04
I've seen the previews to this program and it looks really funny and full of drama. I hope "Pumpkin" spits on "Ney York's" face again. :rolleyes: :) That girl "Hottie" she soo damn weird... So anyone going to see it? :)

I can't wait to see it. :)

"And you're still a slut!"

PowerPuff Grrl
15-04-2007, 23:27
Quite possibly the worst program featuring black people I have ever seen, so demeaning. I personally think it's a modern day minstrel show... ***inhales deeply*** But I fucking love it! Just don't tell anyone.

For those who aren't familiar with it here's a brief promo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?search=&mode=related&v=QQxyhtYk3CI) that perfectly encapsulates the show. Several... women (I really don't want to say "hos" though it kinda seems appropriate in this instance) compete to win the affections of the most ugliest man alive, Flavor Flav of Public Enemy (http://www.jossip.com/gossip/Flavor%20Flav.jpg). Chuck D must be so ashamed.

Britney Spears
16-04-2007, 17:28
Finally! :)

I saw the premiere(sp?) It was called "No Mo' Nicknames" I love how they name there episodes BTW :)

Drama right form the start. :rolleyes: Thela aka "Rain" got expelled I liked her. :bum: Teilene(i think that's how you spell her name) aka "Smiley" should have went home because she is far too emotional for that show.

Check out the cast! (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:FOLCharmcast.jpg)

I like "krazy" she is first row third from left. I hope she wins the 50k

PowerPuff Grrl yes. I can't beleive Brigitte Nielsen was with him he's sooo gross!

Britney Spears
23-04-2007, 18:26
OMG I'm so sad.:( :mad: The girl that I was rooting for and had most things in common with Heather a.k.a "Krazy" got expelled damn it!!! :( All because of that crazy Schatar she hid her dresses she was suppose to wear for the compition of that day... I would be pissed to if someone hid my expensive dresses just to wind me up! and mess with me mentally...

I'm just like "Krazy". If someone messes with me I will get gangster on you fuck you up physically and mentally I'm not a pussy I will not back off. Other than that we both are calm, serious, drama free women. :)

2nd episode was called "Dirt Draws Done Dirt Cheap" WTF.

You guys need to see it. :)

Amanda
23-04-2007, 18:36
I'm not going to dig much into it. It's fair so far.

Britney Spears
30-04-2007, 18:45
^ Okay. :)

OMG this past episode just ruined it for me... Mo'Nique is expelling girls for all the wrong reasons...

I don't think I'm going to watch it anymore because it's turning into bullshit... Really.

TaTy_DuDe
30-04-2007, 23:24
I LOVE FOL! and all the things branching off from it =3 i watched I love newyork ( and will watch season 2 when it airs ) and im currently watching Charm school :D

I want Hotty or Saphyri to win ( i don't care what there real names are... i'm still gonna call them what flav came up with :p ) xD