PDA

View Full Version : Britney Spears goes bald and gets tattooed

forre
17-02-2007, 15:57
After a few weeks of partying, Britney visited hairdresser's and completely shaved off her hair. After that she dropped by a tattoo-salon and got her a tattoo on the right wrist shaped as pink lips.

ABC7 News report
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsyWlcQAy-Q

TaTy_DuDe
17-02-2007, 16:54
Go brit! I'm happy she is trying to leave all the negativity behind :) i wish all the best to her

QueenBee
17-02-2007, 17:04
Poor poor thing, she's having a major public breakdown. I don't have any sound to hear what they are saying in the video, but she didn't get it done at the hair salon, the lady who worked there refused to give britney a haircut so she just shaved it off herself.

http://pics.livejournal.com/brenden/pic/000qc7cf like so :none:

Britney is obviously batshit crazy and I feel sorry for her and her children, I hope she gets help.. but if she doesn't then this is gonna be a majorly fun drama to watch (not for her though).

forre
17-02-2007, 17:28
I think it's her way to change something big - to get out of something that she is not happy with. Actually, it can be great for her mind.

chaz
17-02-2007, 17:42
i hope she gets her life on track with this ind of change

QueenBee
17-02-2007, 17:45
I would hope so but I really doubt it :hmmm:

Talyubittu
17-02-2007, 18:26
HAIR! Does not change your life! Changing your attitude and your lifestyle - changes your life. What a moron.

QueenOfLesbania
17-02-2007, 18:32
hair might not change your life, but shaving yor head feels so good :yes:
i think it was a fab idea :D

belochki
17-02-2007, 18:48
There are a lot of rumours stating she got raped in Los Angeles, and she fleeted and got a hotel wherever she shaved her head.

As crazy as it sounds, there is a lot of evidence. CNN interviewed a woman that was in the salon when she did it, she said Britney was "tired of being touched" and that's why she shaved it.

http://x17online.com/celebrities/britney_spears/x17_xclusive_britneys_cry_for_help.php#comments That's a video of right after she shaved it, and this is what they say.

"Why'd you cut your hair like that Britney?"

"Because of you."
"I know your face.
"Who are you?"

She's speaking in such a deep voice. She's going through something, and I feel bad for everyone critizing her. :( Get well soon, Britney.

Talyubittu
17-02-2007, 18:50
It's sad if somthing happened, but what does she expect when shes in the middle of downtown L.A., wearning less than a garbage bag and tons of bling on her overly anorexic hands? Mmmmmhm? To me that sounds like she's asking for it. However - if somthing DID happen, its extremely sad that it did. No one should have to go through that.

belochki
17-02-2007, 18:59
To me that sounds like she's asking for it.

Some people are heartless.

CNN has been all over it all morning and they've just been critizing her and talking about how she's going to get her kids taken away.

If/when she does get her kids taken away, I'm afraid of what she might do to herself. We've known for quite sometime how impulsive Britney can be...

I'm rooting for her to come back from this stronger than ever, but I'm not concerned about her comeback or a new album. I just hope she's okay.

FiorE
17-02-2007, 19:00
Poor poor thing,

http://pics.livejournal.com/brenden/pic/000qc7cf like so :none:

:bum: :bum: Indeed

freddie
17-02-2007, 19:12
Granted I don't know her, but from what I've heard of her she seems way to simplistic to handle a life-altering profess like fame in the long run. Must have been fun at first but right about now it must be like her worst nightmare come true.

QueenBee
17-02-2007, 19:15
There are a lot of rumours stating she got raped in Los Angeles, and she fleeted and got a hotel wherever she shaved her head.
What, recently? Sounds impossible to me that she isn't surrounded by bodyguards 24/7, how can something like that happen if you've got 4 huge men with you at all times? :confused:

That's a terrible thing to say.

forre
17-02-2007, 19:18
freddie, Could be as all celebrities become public attraction. Some people clearly have hard time handling it. You become a thing, which is adored, hated, discussed, laughed at. Laughed at in very many cases when you have maybe family problems or just a bad day. They laugh at people you talk to, at your friends, your darlings, etc. That is not easy to handle.

Hardly so. She has bodyguards and all stuff she doesn't need to face this kind of destiny.

belochki
17-02-2007, 19:20
What, recently? Sounds impossible to me that she isn't surrounded by bodyguards 24/7, how can something like that happen if you've got 4 huge men with you at all times? :confused:

Apparently it was late at night, she was at a night club. Not even under the influence. She went to preimere a song for the audience and see the reaction, without them knowing she was there.

That was in Miami, she was supposed to stay there for 10 days but hours later she checked her and her two kids out of the hotel, went back to L.A. and shaved her head, and claimed she did so because she was "tired of being touched."

She was seen in her car crying for 10 minutes before going in to do it.

Another rumour is going around that she checked herself into a hospital at 9:00 this morning for sexual assault. Even though this is probably just gossip gone mad, I'm worried about her.

I'm over at the most popular Britney Spears Forum and it's insane.

QueenBee
17-02-2007, 19:34
belochki, I heard the same thing that she said "I'm tired of being touched", but I really doubt she was raped... besides, I don't know if she used those exact words but it doesn't sound like something a person would say after being raped once.

Here's a quote I found, from US magazine:

The employee told US Magazine that Spears was agitated when she arrived at the tattoo parlor and that when someone asked her why she shaved her head, Spears said, "I don't want anyone touching me. I'm tired of everybody touching me."

Also, I don't think it suits her at all. There are 2 types of women in the world; those who can shave their head and look beautiful and classy, and those like me and Britney, who have a head shaped like a bumpy egg.

And another thing, since when is Britney jewish? (http://pics.livejournal.com/brenden/pic/000qk7ek) I know she was into that Kabbalah thing a while ago, but stopped once her "children became her religion"

belochki
17-02-2007, 19:40
belochki, I heard the same thing that she said "I'm tired of being touched", but I really doubt she was raped... besides, I don't know if she used those exact words but it doesn't sound like something a person would say after being raped once.

Here's a quote I found, from US magazine:

The employee told US Magazine that Spears was agitated when she arrived at the tattoo parlor and that when someone asked her why she shaved her head, Spears said, "I don't want anyone touching me. I'm tired of everybody touching me."

Also, I don't think it suits her at all. There are 2 types of women in the world; those who can shave their head and look beautiful and classy, and those like me and Britney, who have a head shaped like a bumpy egg.

No matter what is going on, I'm truly worired for her and her well-being. No one deserves what she's put up with over the past three years.

Something had to have happen while she was in Miami, she cut her visit short 4 days, rushed back to Miami and shaved her head.

Maybe she's on some type of drug. I know that she's been on anti-depressants since she gave birth to her second kid, but maybe she's doing coke too. Wouldn't doubt it since she hung out with Paris for a few weeks.

It's a tragedy to see someone so young having such a hard time. :heart:

Leni
18-02-2007, 00:03
Those were like real news, not some entertainment news? "Britney Spears shaved her head bald"...lol. Fucking stupid. I feel sorry for Britney. Must be awfull to live every move reported and people repeating her words in front of the camera like the girl at that tattoo parler.

mary_lovesyulia
18-02-2007, 00:52
wow, poor britney, and with her new cartoon "britocchio"
http://bricksandstones.blogspot.com/2007/02/gallery-of-absurds-britocchio.html

Talyubittu
18-02-2007, 01:58
As for that "horrible thing I said". I'd like everyone to know I did not mean it in a mean way. I'm saying - what does she expect walking into the middle of downtown LA at night, wearing skimpy clothing and being alone? Shes stupid if she thinks that it's perfectly safe to do that. I do not condone anything that happened to her, and I'd feel horrible if she did get raped, I'm just saying that she can't act like it wasn't somthing that was obviously going to happen.

coolasfcuk
18-02-2007, 02:29
Talyubittu, better just SHUT UP!
the things that come out of your mouth are just .... disgusting!
that's a pure shovinistic, biggot man thing anyone can say... and its so sad that in the midwest it is so common to hear. NO ONE is ever asking to be RAPPED, dude!
yeah, ok, you didnt mean it in a mean way... pleeeeeeease! ...it's just... if a woman isnt dressed like a nun it is her fault and accoriding to you she is obviously going to get rapped - WOW

i dont watch tv, so i havent heard what happened... but the woman is obviously loosing it... im gonna google the issue now...

Talyubittu
18-02-2007, 13:25
I have as much right to my oppinion as anyone.

I bet you didn't even read my comment you moron. I MEANT - she can't walk around half dressed, IN THE middle of downtown Los Angeles and not expect somthing like this to happen. I didn't mean that it was GOOD that it happened at all. I'm saying - if she is going to risk doing that alone in LA without any protection around - she knows what she was doing. LA is dangerous ANY time. Let alone late at night, for a woman to be alone. If britney didn't know that, shes much more stupid than I thought. And please do not bring up that i'm from the midwest, you don't even live in America so kindlay - back the fuck off me. It's so lovely that you comment and then point out that you have no clue whats going on so you're going to google it. Thats SO Like someone on this forum to speak without knowing whats going on. IF you don't like what I said, tough, I don't like you and its not going to pain me that you don't agree. I don't care how you take my post, I"ve explained it twice, and if you are to headstrong to understand any of what I've said , i'm obviously wasting my time. I do not wish ANYBODY to get raped or think its good if she did! All I was saying is that she can't act like walking in downtown LA half dressed is like walking down the street of a town with 8 people. It's a much different scenario and a much more dangerous venture to be in LA. IF she didn't know that, she shouldn't be allowed out in public without protection. Good night.

Please, learn to debate without insulting. A warning has been issued.

Winkie
18-02-2007, 13:54
I think that no matter what a girl wears, no one has the right to rape someone and no one's asking to be raped. If I felt like running through the streets naked at midnight, there shouldn't be someone who's like "oh naked girl, let's rape her!".
Of course, it's not save to do so, but that's a pity, that because there are people out there who can't keep their hands to themselves, other people have to watch their steps, but well, that isn't the main issue here.

I don't know exactly what's going on with Britney, but I hope she feels okay and still has her kids to cheer her up. Hope she feels better soon.

coolasfcuk
18-02-2007, 23:59
you already got a warning, but i will have to comment on your post....
I MEANT - she can't walk around half dressed, IN THE middle of downtown Los Angeles and not expect somthing like this to happen. I didn't mean that it was GOOD that it happened at all. I'm saying - if she is going to risk doing that alone in LA without any protection around - she knows what she was doing. LA is dangerous ANY time. Let alone late at night, for a woman to be alone. If britney didn't know that, shes much more stupid than I thought.
have you even been to LA?? The things you are saying make NO sense? Downtown LA isnt Comton, man! you must have your LA geography confused..... LA isnt dangerous at 'ANY time', youd know that if you'd been there. Yes, it is a big city and there is a tendency for small village populats to be aftaid and look down on cities, but please...

And please do not bring up that i'm from the midwest, you don't even live in America so kindlay - back the fuck off me.
I dont? :laugh: please, dont accuse me for not reading what you say, because clearly you are the one who isnt paying attention to what i am saying... in fact, I have lived in America almost as long as you have been alive, darling...
It's so lovely that you comment and then point out that you have no clue whats going on so you're going to google it. Thats SO Like someone on this forum to speak without knowing whats going on.
dear, please, you are makeing a fool of yourself. I live in CA, i was in LA less than a month ago, i am moving to LA in few months... i have a feeling you are the one speaking of Los Angeles like you know whats going on, but i would bet money you have NOT even been there :heh:

I"ve explained it twice, and if you are to headstrong to understand any of what I've said , i'm obviously wasting my time.
listen, i am not the only one who isnt getting what you're saying.. i am just the only one that really pointed it out to you, read the thread.

I do not wish ANYBODY to get raped or think its good if she did! All I was saying is that she can't act like walking in downtown LA half dressed is like walking down the street of a town with 8 people. It's a much different scenario and a much more dangerous venture to be in LA. IF she didn't know that, she shouldn't be allowed out in public without protection.
and here you go again, tryng to convice us that she was asking for it... yeah

anyway dude, dont get so angry, just please think before you post such a strong and controversial comment

Talyubittu
20-02-2007, 07:33
I did not say she was asking for it. What I was trying to say was exactly what Winkie said. That it's sad it happened, but not unexpected.

And just for reference - I've been to LA twice. And stayed for around two weeks each visit. I'm not trying to argue because I don't want to, it's pointless. I'm just indicating that yes, I have been there.

crazy malchik
20-02-2007, 13:43
HAIR! Does not change your life! Changing your attitude and your lifestyle - changes your life. What a moron.

Go, Talubittu!!! :D

The bitch just wants more attention. Why didn't she shave at home? :bum:

the unforgiven
20-02-2007, 16:06
I did not say she was asking for it. What I was trying to say was exactly what Winkie said.
LMAO! sounds fun how you back off on your opinion dude! no offence, but sometimes you better keep your mouth shut
btw, I agree with Winkie :)

about Britney, it's pretty sad how media "are playing" with her nervous break-down, poor her

Talyubittu
20-02-2007, 21:22
LMAO! sounds fun how you back off on your opinion dude! no offence, but sometimes you better keep your mouth shut
btw, I agree with Winkie :)

about Britney, it's pretty sad how media "are playing" with her nervous break-down, poor her

I don't get what you people don't understand...my oppinin IS the same as winkies. He just expressed it less harshly. I think that she needs to be more responsible with what she does! Shes a major celebrity, and if she thinks no one is going to "touch her", then she needs to move to antarctica. Because everybody knows who she is and is all up in her business. I did not say she deserved to be raped or anything OF the sort! I was saying she can't expect to walk around dressed like she dresses...without the company of anyone, and in the middle of downtown LA and not expect some type of danger. Thats dangerous in any city. If she was raped its tragic, I don't wish it on anyone. Now will you please stop acting like I've been wishing it on her? Thank you.

coolasfcuk
20-02-2007, 22:04
dude, talyubittu, you really dont get it, do you - just DROP IT already... stop repeating what you said over and over - it isnt helping you or the issue...learn to WALK AWAY

also Winkie is a GIRL!

QueenBee
20-02-2007, 23:12
also Winkie is a GIRL!
That's understandable though, everyone can make a mistake :)

Heard on the radio today that Britney did it as some sort of revenge on her MOM. LOL. I thought you were over that rebellious teenage phase, Britney :laugh:

Edit: Well,
I think we should all stop worrying now 'cause Britney has found a gorgeous wig! (http://i13.tinypic.com/48cl6jp.jpg)

Talyubittu
21-02-2007, 04:56
dude, talyubittu, you really dont get it, do you - just DROP IT already... stop repeating what you said over and over - it isnt helping you or the issue...learn to WALK AWAY

also Winkie is a GIRL!

There is no issue. She wasn't even raped. Why are we even talking about it anymore? And - her hair....is lovely.

coolasfcuk
21-02-2007, 05:51
her hair....is lovely.

whose hair? britney doesnt have hair anymore :lol: at least for a while. or are you trying to say nice things about her now LoL

the wig should be PURPLE!

Talyubittu
21-02-2007, 08:31
lol. I was refering to the wig. Which btw...no. I don't think looks good at all. She should just wear beanies or somthing. That would be cute.

spyretto
21-02-2007, 09:19
I have't read the heated discussion spurred on by Britney's latest stunt as yet but I know the underlying reason behind that bold decision.
No, it wasn't the discovery of a new ideological/philosophical pathway that opened the doors to wisdom; she just saw Christina Aguilera performing in the all star halftime show and realised how far behind her she's now.
She also realised that Christina can actually sing.

But hey people here think she shaved her hair because she was raped. How couldn't I thought of it myself :lol:

the unforgiven
21-02-2007, 10:09
this wig kicks ass :yes: hehe
maybe she shaved to be a sinnead o'connor lookalike, huh? no?

btw, Britney is funky with this wig lol I really like it, makes me feel like dancing (saturday night fever style)

Amy_Lee_Rocks
25-02-2007, 18:24
Amy Lee from Evanescence defended Britney after some girl
made a bash video of Britney using "Everybody's Fool".
Amy told the girl to take the video off You Tube.
I think this is being mature because i remeber a while back
Britney and some other "teen stars" were talking shit about
Amy for writting "Everybody's Fool" because it was pretty much
directed to them specially to Britney.

Here is the source :)
EVANESCENCE Singer Jumps To BRITNEY SPEARS' Defense (http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=67414)

QueenBee
25-02-2007, 19:03
Amy should just shut her mouth and accept the fact that the Internet is for everybody, and if I wanna make a video making fun of her ass I can do so if I please :laugh:

the unforgiven
25-02-2007, 19:30
Amy should just shut her mouth and accept the fact that the Internet is for everybody, and if I wanna make a video making fun of her ass I can do so if I please :laugh:

our little Queenie is a rebel! beware! lol

Killola made a parody of Britney hehe they're awesome ... I love this band :p
even if it's not really funny to make fun of this poor Brit right now
here's the link : http://blip.tv/file/152057 if you're interesting
funny ad (http://a440.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/58/m_9d8c62897e155352a2fbf1a128f7b4ef.jpg) hehehehe don't forget to listen to Killola

Amy_Lee_Rocks
25-02-2007, 20:44

:eek: Oh no you didnt :rolleyes:

I think it is ok for Amy to say what she has to say, she asked the girl if she could
take the video down, she didnt tell her to do it. The girl did took it down, she
didnt have to but she did so. The only reason that Amy found out about the video
was because the girl posted it on the Evanescence forum, so go ahead and make your
video, i hardly doubt Amy will see it. Although i kinda disagree with the fact that she
asked the girl to take the video down only because it had "Everybody's Fool" in it.
The song is pretty much basicly about Britney.

coolasfcuk
25-02-2007, 21:23
Although i kinda disagree with the fact that she
asked the girl to take the video down only because it had "Everybody's Fool" in it.
The song is pretty much basicly about Britney.

have you heard of Copyright? its that (c) in a circle symbol... yeah, ouor advancement in technology and esp the internet have become a little crazy ...people are trying to re-define those laws. Copyright protects the expression of ideas... and its important to know that Copyright in america is automatic, meaning you do not need to offcially register the expression of your idea, as long as it is original, the sec its created you hold the copyright

PowerPuff Grrl
25-02-2007, 22:35
she just saw Christina Aguilera performing in the all star halftime show and realised how far behind her she's now.
She also realised that Christina can actually sing.
She's also behind Justin Timberlake, Keri Russell and Ryan Gosling (who's now nominated for Best Actor in the Oscars), all former members of the Mickey Mouse Club (http://img.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/050718/15541__mickey_l.jpg).

Amy_Lee_Rocks
26-02-2007, 00:31
have you heard of Copyright? its that (c) in a circle symbol... yeah, ouor advancement in technology and esp the internet have become a little crazy ...people are trying to re-define those laws. Copyright protects the expression of ideas... and its important to know that Copyright in america is automatic, meaning you do not need to offcially register the expression of your idea, as long as it is original, the sec its created you hold the copyright

I just got out of work and am doing my homework..
can you dumb that down just a bit...and duh i've heard
of copyright, there is no need to explain to me what it looks
like, i may be dumb but not that dumb © < its cute

Юлян Julian
26-02-2007, 07:02
I saw on the news last week pics of Britney attacking a car with an Umbrella ?

Sadly it was on the late night news so i didn't get to watch the actual story...

Khartoun2004
26-02-2007, 15:19
[b]And another thing, since when is Britney jewish? (http://pics.livejournal.com/brenden/pic/000qk7ek) I know she was into that Kabbalah thing a while ago, but stopped once her "children became her religion"

She's not Jewish. The only way you can be a Jew is if you are born one or take the time to convert under an Orthodox rabbi, a process that takes several years (p.s. if you are a man and have not had a circumcision, you must have one to convert). Most Jews consider the Kabbalah to be BS anyway, it's nothing but ancient Hebrew mysticism. The only Hollywood star that could possibly be considered Jewish now is Madonna since she's been studying the Kabbalahn and Torah for almost ten years, everyone else is just following her trend. (because a red braclet automatically makes you a jew :rolleyes: )

I don't mean to make Judaism sound exclusive, but it kind of is. There is more to being a Jew than studying the holy books. It's a culture, an ethnicity and a society with it's own 5,000+ year long history. You can't just wake up one day and decide that you are going to change who your parents and grandparents, ect. are, life doesn't work that way. I am Jewish because my Father is Jewish, my Grandparents are Jewish and actually that entire branch of my family is Jewish. If I really wanted to, I could hop on the next flight out to Tel Aviv from Boston and claim citizenship and be granted it when I got off the plane. Britney Spears could not do that because she isn't Jewish.

QueenBee
26-02-2007, 17:25
she asked the girl if she could
take the video down, she didnt tell her to do it
I didn't know that, as I thought she told her to take it down, especially after you said this:
Amy told the girl to take the video off You Tube.
But I still can't say that I agree with you, I don't think Amy has the right to tell anyone to take down any videos just because they don't suit her taste. You even said it yourself that the song is aimed at them, especially Britney.

Khartoun2004, it's become a fad and it's really sad (LOL that rhymed awesomely), which is one of the reasons to why I mentioned it, as I know Britney was never raised as a jew, I mean her parents aren't jewish...

I saw on the news last week pics of Britney attacking a car with an Umbrella ?
Yeah it was awesome, I need to find those pics. She looks crazy and furious! :D It was outside of Kevin Federline's home I think, he wouldn't let her in or something... and the car belonged to the paparazzi.

Sabeena
26-02-2007, 19:57
Yeah it was awesome, I need to find those pics. She looks crazy and furious!
here you go, its on this site (http://x17online.com/celebrities/britney_spears/x17_xclusive_britney_rages.php)
yea she does look pretty pissed off in the pics :bum:
Too bad she didn't stab one of you fuckers. It would have made great pictures and you could have made millions off of those pix, no? LMAO

QueenBee
26-02-2007, 20:15
LOL @ that video! Although that's kinda scary... hearing the window break. Bitch is really out of her mind, I'd force her to pay for the damage and then I'd call the cops on her :laugh: Did she scream "Fuck you"? LOL I can't believe freaks like this are allowed to walk the streets, her children should be taken far far away from her, that crazy ass woman.

Amy_Lee_Rocks
26-02-2007, 23:53
I didn't know that, as I thought she told her to take it down, especially after you said this:

But I still can't say that I agree with you, I don't think Amy has the right to tell anyone to take down any videos just because they don't suit her taste. You even said it yourself that the song is aimed at them, especially Britney.

My bad, I made a mistake,
If you look at the source i put on there you would see that
Amy is asking her, not telling her. I think anyone has the right to ask someone to do
something. The person who is being asked has the choice of saying yes or no.
Its like you telling your little brother or sister (if you have any) to clean up his/her room.
There is a big chance the kid will scream No! and thats when pow-pow comes in. Or you
just give them that scary look, or whatever..but you get the point right?

Юлян Julian
27-02-2007, 06:25
LOL @ that video! Although that's kinda scary... hearing the window break. Bitch is really out of her mind, I'd force her to pay for the damage and then I'd call the cops on her :laugh: Did she scream "Fuck you"? LOL I can't believe freaks like this are allowed to walk the streets, her children should be taken far far away from her, that crazy ass woman.
:( poor girl !!

i saw on the headlines today that she's back in Rehab.

i had no idea she was abusing drugs and/or alcohol ? :bum:

Talyubittu
04-03-2007, 04:33

Where are you from!? Anytime you have anything created by you and you try to use that as your only argument in court - you can pretty much as well kiss your lawsuit goodbye. Copyright is copyright for a reason, it proves you created that material.

If the internet is for everybody, then why dosen't amylee have the right to say what she is thinking as well?

It's amazing that when I say somthing bad about her everyone wishes me into the bowels of hell. And when you do, people laugh? Thats backwards. The girl went through a nervous breakdown, the paparazzi are annoying, I'd do the same thing.

QueenBee
04-03-2007, 04:43
If the internet is for everybody, then why dosen't amylee have the right to say what she is thinking as well?
Because asking someone to do something is not the same as expressing an opinion? There is a difference between "Can you please take down that video?" (notice the 'please', as I understand she was being nice and not a total bitch) and "Wow, I think that video sucks."

And when you do, people laugh?
'Cause I rule :laugh: No, just kidding, serious mode on....

It's amazing that when I say somthing bad about her everyone wishes me into the bowels of hell. And when you do, people laugh? Thats backwards.
Actually, I didn't see anyone laughing at my comment, but nobody told me off for it either... I'm not sure on what comment of yours you're referring to, is it the rape one? In that case I think it's because in this case, Britney attacked the car and broke the windshield, could possibly harm someone... and I guess people thought your comment was generalizing women "If they walk outside alone then they deserve it", even though I know that's not what you meant.

There is a big chance the kid will scream No! and thats when pow-pow comes in. Or you
just give them that scary look, or whatever..
Hehe, that was so cute. :D

The girl went through a nervous breakdown, the paparazzi are annoying, I'd do the same thing.
I'd probably do the same thing too, but it doesn't make it right (I know you're not saying that it makes it okay for her to act this way because she's having a mental breakdown). If I had such a serious breakdown as everyone is claiming that she is (which I agree with), then I would understand if people wouldn't allow me to keep my children during this period. I don't think Britney will ever hurt her children, but I don't think she can handle taking care of them right now.

Having said that, the paparazzi have always been crazy and I think they're annoying as hell. Just imagine having cameras in your face everywhere you go, all day everyday.

But then again, Britney is making all the wrong decisions. What is she still doing in a big city where paparazzis are everywhere? She comes from a smaller town, and I'm sure she'd be better off there, with her family. Maybe the paparazzis would follow her (though I think they'd tire after a while) but there wouldn't be that many, and it would be easier for her to go through this with the support from her family.

Sorry for grammar mistakes and typos, I'm tired as helllll.

Talyubittu
04-03-2007, 04:50
haha. Gotcha queenie :). Thanks for clearing it up.

coolasfcuk
04-03-2007, 06:11
Where are you from!? Anytime you have anything created by you and you try to use that as your only argument in court - you can pretty much as well kiss your lawsuit goodbye. Copyright is copyright for a reason, it proves you created that material.
dude, I love when you argue with me... here we go again.....

for you form your FAV Wikipedia.org:

Obtaining and enforcing copyright
In the United States, copyright has been made automatic (in the style of the Berne Convention) since March 1, 1989, which has had the effect of making it appear to be more like a property right. Thus, as with property, a copyright need not be granted or obtained through official registration with any government office. Once an idea has been reduced to tangible form, for example by securing it in a fixed medium (such as a drawing, sheet music, photograph, a videotape or a letter), the copyright holder is entitled to enforce his or her exclusive rights. [ However, while a copyright need not be officially registered for the copyright owner to begin exercising his exclusive rights, registration of works (where the laws of that jurisdiction provide for registration) does have benefits; it serves as prima facie evidence of a valid copyright and enables the copyright holder to seek statutory damages and attorney's fees (whereas in the USA, for instance, registering after an infringement only enables one to receive actual damages and lost profits). The original holder of the copyright may be the employer of the actual author rather than the author himself if the work is a "work for hire". Again, this principle is widespread; in English law the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 provides that where a work in which copyright subsists is made by an employee in the course of that employment, the copyright is automatically assigned to the employer.

and

Registration of copyright
Registration of copyright refers to the act of registering the work with the United States Copyright Office, which is an office of the Library of Congress. As the United States has joined the Berne Convention, registration is no longer necessary to provide copyright protection. However, registration is still necessary to obtain statutory damages in case of infringement.
Copyright Act §407 provides that the owner of copyright in a published or unpublished work may, at any time during the copyright, register the work with the Copyright Office. The purpose of the registration provisions is to create as comprehensive a record of U.S. copyright claims as is possible. To register, the registrant must complete an application form and send it, along with the filing fee and copies or phonorecords of the work, to the Copyright Office.
The Copyright Office reviews applications for obvious errors or lack of copyrightable subject matter, and then issues a certificate of registration.
Registration as a prerequisite to claim of moral rights violation: it's not necessary for any author to register prior to bringing suit for violation of the rights of attribution or integrity in a work of visual art, pursuant to Copyright Act §106A.

think, honey, think - i am taking LAW classes this semester and COPYRIGHT is one of the things we are covering ... i hope you can process the explanation, i know usually you need clarifications.... once you've expressed the idea in a tangible form and it is original you HOLD the god damn COPYRIGHT - you do not need to go register it... besides, go read how registration occurs...i am sure it is different than what you're imagining. i hope you see the difference though - registration is safer, but not required and only in case of infringement if you want to receive damages, registration is necessary.

anyways.... :epopcorn:

Britney Spears
15-03-2007, 21:47
I'm still her loyal fan regardless... :D

Talyubittu
15-03-2007, 21:59
dude, I love when you argue with me... here we go again.....

for you form your FAV Wikipedia.org:

Obtaining and enforcing copyright
In the United States, copyright has been made automatic (in the style of the Berne Convention) since March 1, 1989, which has had the effect of making it appear to be more like a property right. Thus, as with property, a copyright need not be granted or obtained through official registration with any government office. Once an idea has been reduced to tangible form, for example by securing it in a fixed medium (such as a drawing, sheet music, photograph, a videotape or a letter), the copyright holder is entitled to enforce his or her exclusive rights. [ However, while a copyright need not be officially registered for the copyright owner to begin exercising his exclusive rights, registration of works (where the laws of that jurisdiction provide for registration) does have benefits; it serves as prima facie evidence of a valid copyright and enables the copyright holder to seek statutory damages and attorney's fees (whereas in the USA, for instance, registering after an infringement only enables one to receive actual damages and lost profits). The original holder of the copyright may be the employer of the actual author rather than the author himself if the work is a "work for hire". Again, this principle is widespread; in English law the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 provides that where a work in which copyright subsists is made by an employee in the course of that employment, the copyright is automatically assigned to the employer.

and

Registration of copyright
Registration of copyright refers to the act of registering the work with the United States Copyright Office, which is an office of the Library of Congress. As the United States has joined the Berne Convention, registration is no longer necessary to provide copyright protection. However, registration is still necessary to obtain statutory damages in case of infringement.
Copyright Act §407 provides that the owner of copyright in a published or unpublished work may, at any time during the copyright, register the work with the Copyright Office. The purpose of the registration provisions is to create as comprehensive a record of U.S. copyright claims as is possible. To register, the registrant must complete an application form and send it, along with the filing fee and copies or phonorecords of the work, to the Copyright Office.
The Copyright Office reviews applications for obvious errors or lack of copyrightable subject matter, and then issues a certificate of registration.
Registration as a prerequisite to claim of moral rights violation: it's not necessary for any author to register prior to bringing suit for violation of the rights of attribution or integrity in a work of visual art, pursuant to Copyright Act §106A.

think, honey, think - i am taking LAW classes this semester and COPYRIGHT is one of the things we are covering ... i hope you can process the explanation, i know usually you need clarifications.... once you've expressed the idea in a tangible form and it is original you HOLD the god damn COPYRIGHT - you do not need to go register it... besides, go read how registration occurs...i am sure it is different than what you're imagining. i hope you see the difference though - registration is safer, but not required and only in case of infringement if you want to receive damages, registration is necessary.

anyways.... :epopcorn:

Where exactly are you taking law classes?

And please explain why compaines copyright things, and why it's constantly updated? If this were the actual case then there would be no need for copyright. Not to mention - how can I prove that I've created somthing? You cannot PROVE you created anything without difficulty. Which is why copyright is much simpler. If you have the copyright - you own the material whether you created it or not. There is no issue of who owns what when somthing is copyrighted. If I am going to produce music - I'm definately going to copyright my material. That way I can not only recieve satisfaction in knowing it's legally mine, but also know that I can legally obtain royalties from the music. I'd also like to ask you - how somthing that is unregistered can be under infringent if the copyright didn't exist in the first place? Did you read everything that you DID NOT bold in red? Because it explains a bit more.