PDA

View Full Version : TatySite.net Forum Awards 2006 > Most Controversial Member

Sean Jon
03-02-2007, 02:43
Vote :coctail: :coctail: :coctail:

Rachel
06-02-2007, 08:53
I find it quite amusing that haku is being called controversial especially as that nomination is obviously because of his views of America. How is he controversial when such a large proportion of the world feels exactly the same way?!

Anyway, Haku if you win this be proud - it shows people are reading your long posts thoroughly and not skipping them! :p

crazy malchik
06-02-2007, 13:15
Where is Rachel? :laugh: :confused:

marina
08-02-2007, 07:21
Offtop:
I find it quite amusing that haku is being called controversial especially as that nomination is obviously because of his views of America. How is he controversial when such a large proportion of the world feels exactly the same way?!

Anyway, Haku if you win this be proud - it shows people are reading your long posts thoroughly and not skipping them

I don't know other's people motives but I could answer for myself . I nominated haku and khartoun because I see them both as strong opponents with their own opinions which couldn't be easy shaken or challenged , they are never afraid to say their word even if they don't go with the flow , they know they are right and stick to their guns!)
To me it's an honor not the shame to be nominated in such category...

Talyubittu
14-02-2007, 01:41
I'm gonna be pretty damn controversial if I don't win this award and the slap my booty member one as well! So start voting for me!

aha......kidding <3