PDA

View Full Version : Sworn (extreme metal)

dradeel
30-10-2006, 01:36
(I know there are a couple of metalheads in here, so I thought I could "spread the word" of this band that a friend of mine has...)

Sworn, a norwegian melodic extreme metal band, are very soon to release their debut album and three songs are already finished mixed and up for listen on their webbie:

http://www.sworn.no/
(click Media to reveal the player)

Among the songs on the player there are two from the demo. They now sound alot better and have been tweaked a little as well (Heart of Decay got a new solo that sounds a lot better). There is also a new song there called Alleviation which is a fast paced straight forward melodic black metal song. It's darn nice.

I can recommend the song "The Beauty of My Funeral" to everyone! It's a really nice and beautiful song. The melodic guitar parts in that song is really top notch and wonderful. Enjoy! :)

Kyro
30-10-2006, 02:02
Very nice stuff indeed! "The Beauty of My Funeral" really is a beautiful song, and the others are great too :D I'll be looking forward to hearing more :yes: Thanks for sharing!

dradeel
30-10-2006, 02:06
kyro - Good to hear you like it. I'll tell him! Hehe.

Either way; As soon as the album is up for purchase (or if some other songs will be up for listen) I'll be sure to tell everyone! :D

Fallen_Angel
30-10-2006, 13:24
very cool band have to agree with kyro with the The "Beauty of My Funeral" song wanna hear more :( lol