PDA

View Full Version : Photo editing programs??

Fallen_Angel
23-10-2006, 19:47
does anybody have Photo editing programs they can upload

or can tell me were to get free ones (but no free trials)

id be greatful for your help!!

QueenBee
23-10-2006, 20:26
Haven't heard of any good ones that are free but I see Greg is checking this thread so maybe he can help hehe :p

I recommend Adobe Photoshop (the newer the better probably, but don't go lower than version 6!), it's the awesome-est photo editing program *ever* (:D) but it can take some getting used to. I can't upload it though, the file is quite big, plus I already have it installed. But check torrent sites and you shall find. :yes:

hullala
23-10-2006, 21:20
QueenBee is right, Photoshop is the 800 pound gorilla of graphic programs and used by most people :D
I actually prefer Paint Shop Pro (I own version 9), you can find version 11 here: *cough*

[Link removed, cause it's dead ...]

Alternatively you can try Paint.NET (http://www.getpaint.net/), it's a free (open source) Photoshop clone.

Fallen_Angel
24-10-2006, 11:53
thank you for the info i managed to het paint shop pro 9 for free its quite good thanks

zebu
24-10-2006, 15:37
does anyone do hdr pics? is photomatrix good or is some other program better?

Встречный
26-11-2006, 10:21
Only Photoshop... Photosop is my love forever :D

Really, I has drawn something in Corel, but for me Photoshop (8 or 9 ver) is better!

forre
28-11-2006, 08:47
is photomatrix good or is some other program better?
I did a couple of pics for fun but that's it. And yes, Photomatix is the best user friendly software available at the moment.

P_of_Y
01-12-2006, 21:38
well, i've already requested to be buried with a photshop-logo cloth wrapped around me :p ...so i'd say photoshop is the master of photo manipulation...if u get to download the free trial...i could get you a code for a perminant version... :D