PDA

View Full Version : More Yummy Fiction

Cats_In_The_Hat
15-10-2006, 06:42
w00t. More fanfiction! This one is getting somewhere...I'll have to write the rest later. But I promise I won't dissapoint.

CHAPTER 1

I knew I was in trouble. In one of those troubles where I get a good disobedience lesson that normally includes me on all fours. That kind of trouble. I noticed that look Lena had. That same look that’s always in her eyes when I have something coming to me.
It started at our concert one day and Lena was just oozing sex. That look in her eye. The way she smirked whenever she saw me watching her cause she knows something I don’t. As the solo for “All The Things She Said” started playing, her lips were on mine, her body colliding into mine as she rubs her large breasts against my smaller ones and I notice she’s not wearing a bra. Hello. Her lips are all over mine and I can tell already by how she moans into my mouth until she has to reluctantly pull away--I’m getting fucked tonight.
I get excited when I hear the beginning of Prostie Dvizhenia pumping through the speakers. I look to Lena and she isn’t watching me but she is just as excited as I am because she knows what this song means. I’m altogether wanting to be alone with her and do this at the same time, but prolonging it will make it all the better. I carefully bend down to stand on my knees and then my hand slips down the inside of the front of my pants. I sit back on my feet so I can easily stand back on my knees if I need to. I can tell Lena is watching me now even though my face is towards the crowd.

“Ya prodolzhayu prostie dvizhenia...Ty prodolzhaesh moi prodolzhen’ya” Lena sings. I lick my lips as my hand finds my moist center. I’m surprised to find it already wet as I raise the microphone to my lips.
“Ya eto ti, a ti eto ya. I ya povtoryayu” My mouth is now open, my breathing is starting to get uneven. I move my hips forward slightly as I start getting uncomfortable.
“Ya provtoryayu.” Lena wants me now. I can already tell.
“Holchesh’ - molchi” My fingers stroke over my engorged sex.
“Zhdi chto proidyot. A hochesh’ ” My hips surge forward as I raise my butt off the ground, “klyuchi-” Lena’s voice is getting husky. I’m definitely in for something tonight and I can’t wait. My abs contract as my fingers play over my moist folds and I think about what she’s going to do to me.
“Dva obarata.” I’m almost late in singing my line.
“Hochesh’ svoya, hochesh chuzhaya” Lena’s voice starts getting louder as the chorus approaches.
“Hochesh’ kak ya’-” I go forward until I’m back on my knees then fall back on my feet again, “I ya prodolzhayu!” I’m up on my knees again as my fingers tease my clit.
“Prostie dvizhenia, ya prodolzhayu. Prostie dvizhenia, ya prodolzhayu. Prostie dvizhenia, ya prodolzhayu. Prostie dvizhenia, ya prodolzhayu.” I get up on my knees so I can sink a finger into myself, “Prostie dvizhenia,” I pump my finger in and out of me slowly so no one can tell that I’m really fingering myself, “prostie dvizhenia, prostie dvizhenia,” I’m so close but the chorus is almost over and I still have the rest of the song to go through before I can be too exhausted, “prostie dvizhenia.” I quickly retreat the finger and return to sitting on my feet.
“My prodolzhaem prostie dvizhenia. Unichtozhaem, kak porazhenie. -Gde-to nahodish,’ gde-to teryaesh.’ Ya povtorayayu, ty povtoryaesh’.” Lena sings and I’m glad she has the whole verse because now I can focus on the pleasure for a few seconds until it’s my turn to sing. I hold the microphone up to my mouth and take a breath.
“Eto lyubov,’ skachut pruzhinki. Zavtra lyuboi men’she snezhinki. Nado uspet,’ nevozrazhaya. Nado umet’.” I’m so close, I can feel the tingling building up in my tiny clit and spreading to the rest of my body.
“Zhit prodolzhaya.” Lena and I both sing the line and I’m back on my knees. “Prostie dvizhenia, ya prodolzhayu. Prostie dvizhenia, ya prodolzhayu. Prostie dvizhenia, ya prodolzhayu. Prostie dvizhenia… Prostie dvizhenia. Prostie dvizhenia. Prostie dvizhenia. Prostie dvizhenia.” The music gets soft and quiet as I start panting into the microphone and rub my clit harder until I start to feel the tingling feeling build up. Lena approaches me from behind and as I’m about to come, she runs her fingers over my shoulders. And then a wave of pleasure crashes through me and I hold the microphone a few inches away from my mouth to avoid moaning into it. After I let out the shuddering breath that I’m supposed to do at that part of the song, I pull my hand out of my pants, stand up--wobbling a little--and join Lena on the stage. Throughout the rest of the song of just a repeated chorus, neither of us can keep our eyes off each other. Because our blood is pumping fast and we both know what’s going to happen after the show.

CHAPTER 2

The concert ends as the crowd’s applause echoes throughout the stadium and we walk offstage hand in hand. We’re the first ones in the bus and now we can’t keep our hands off each other, stroking our bodies in anticipation all the while kissing in an eager fashion. We’d be ripping our clothes off by now if it weren’t for the fact that the rest of the band had to cram in the back with us.
I penetrate Lena’s mouth with my tongue as my hand slides up her back and over her shoulder to her front. My hand travels down Lena’s chest, stopping to caress her firm breasts, then keeps going down and start to go under the fabric of her thin cotton shirt when I hear a click. I retreat completely from Lena’s body as the door to the bus is flung open and our band mates stand in front of the bus, obviously trying to sneak a peek at us in action, but we’re already used to that old routine and just sit there with innocent smiles and big eyes looking at them. They load up all their stuff and while none of them are looking, my hand finds Lena’s crouch over her pants and leaves soon afterward, making Lena tense up and glare at me. In a split second, her arms are on my wrists and I’m pinned to the seat with her hips holding me down.
She leans in towards me ear. “You better not try that again.” She whispers threateningly and I can feel her hot breath and it makes me shiver. Her rough tone is making me whimper and moan at the same time. Yes ma’am--I want to say, but I keep quiet. She lets me go probably only because Troy is now entering the bus and giving us a look.
The rest of the trip back I just get hornier and hornier and Lena is looking more lustful by the second. I breathe a sigh of relief as the bus pulls into the hotel parking lot where we’re staying. Lena is the first one out of the van once it reaches a stop and I soon follow her. Lena’s hand takes mine and she tugs on my arm impatiently. I oblige and follow her for a few steps, but then stopped just to tease Lena. She turns and glares at me and she doesn't even have to open her mouth to inform me that bad things will happen if I do that again. Unfortunately, that sounded very tempting - so now, here I am, tied to the bed posts in a slightly uncomfortable standing position with a tie from our outfits wrapped around my eyes.

mad_for_lena
15-10-2006, 12:16
omg....lol yum....thankyou for the story, keep it commin!!!!:rose: your very talented in more ways then 1;)

QueenOfLesbania
15-10-2006, 12:55
interesting and well written..
hope this continues soon :D

Kyro
15-10-2006, 13:07
Very 'interesting' so far, can't wait to read some more :gigi: You're a great writer!

the unforgiven
15-10-2006, 13:33
omfg!! it's one of the hottest fanfic I've ever read
go on like this, it rocks

nishershevone
15-10-2006, 13:44
i'll print this stuff and read it over and over again...chapter2 makes my temperature high...please tell more...

Whitney
15-10-2006, 18:42
OMG i want more more!!

Very well written cant wait to see what happens next:p

hullala
16-10-2006, 00:09
Many thanks for the beginning of this promising story :rose:

I'll have to write the rest later. But I promise I won't dissapoint.Assuming from your last fanfic I belive you blindfolded :yes:

lozza_513
20-10-2006, 00:19
ok....is the rest comming soon?????

Cats_In_The_Hat
21-10-2006, 17:53
Yeah, the rest will come soon...but I've been too busy as of recent to finish it...

the unforgiven
21-10-2006, 18:11
Cats_In_The_Hat, glad to read you're almost finish to write the next chapter :D
go on like that hehe

Cats_In_The_Hat
21-10-2006, 23:17
I'm going to really try to write the rest tonight. The only problem is finding a time to write it when there's noone home...but while I try to finish this story, you can read the other one I wrote:

http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=10833

Whitney
22-10-2006, 01:17
Yes :) cant wait to read it :p

mad_for_lena
22-10-2006, 09:54
I'm going to really try to write the rest tonight. The only problem is finding a time to write it when there's noone home...but while I try to finish this story, you can read the other one I wrote:

http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=10833

No rush sweetie, thanks for sharing your stories though, their amazing :kwink: (:rose:)

lozza_513
24-10-2006, 02:39
I'm going to really try to write the rest tonight. The only problem is finding a time to write it when there's noone home...but while I try to finish this story, you can read the other one I wrote

sweet cant wait...:)

lozza_513
07-11-2006, 02:10
so...any more yummy fiction comming soon....

Cats_In_The_Hat
09-11-2006, 22:37
Agh...I've written a tiny bit in the last week or so so I'll post that right now, but that's all I've got so far. However, my computer's back in my room and I've got a three day weekend this weekend, so I'll really, really try to finish it. Well, I'll stop talking now and post some, here you go...Ack...I just checked my thumb drive and realized I forgot to save the updated version (which is a few paragraphs long) so I only have a few sentences, but I've got it on my computer at home, so I'll finish it and try to get it up here on Monday...but here's like a few sentences so far....:

CHAPTER 3

I strain my ears to hear the rustling going on. Lena is looking for something. Something for me. I feel myself get all wet and slippery just from my vivid imagination. What's she doing? I shift my weight from one foot to the other as I continue to listen. Now her footsteps are approaching me and then I can feel her breath on my neck. Then her body is against mine, her hands find my back and unzips the shirt I have on and I'm thankful it's sleeveless as I feel it slid off my skinny body to the floor. Lena wastes no time in waiting and starts to nip at the skin on my neck impatiently. Her lips trace over the pulse in my neck up to my ears and then she starts to nibble on them, eliciting a sharp inhale of breath from me.

QueenOfLesbania
09-11-2006, 22:48
...but here's like a few sentences so far....
haha, that's just mean ;) but then again i don't usually look forward to mondays, so there's a first - keep up the fab work :rose:

Whitney
10-11-2006, 01:34
Yes finally cant wait to hear the rest:) :p

Cats_In_The_Hat
12-11-2006, 01:17
Ok, so at long last, chapter 3!:

CHAPTER 3

I strain my ears to hear the rustling going on. Lena is looking for something. Something for me. I feel myself get all wet and slippery just from my vivid imagination. What's she doing? I shift my weight from one foot to the other as I continue to listen. Now her footsteps are approaching me and then I can feel her breath on my neck. Then her body is against mine, her hands find my back and unzips the shirt I have on and I'm thankful it's sleeveless as I feel it slid off my skinny body to the floor. Lena wastes no time in waiting and starts to nip at the skin on my neck impatiently. Her lips trace over the pulse in my neck up to my ears and then she starts to nibble on them, eliciting a sharp inhale of breath from me. While her hands working on unbuttoning my jeans, her lips find my neck again and she opens her mouth wide enough to take a chunk of skin between her teeth and clamps down softly on it, enough to make me moan but not enough to where it’s painful. Before I even realize Lena had finished undoing the fly on my jeans, my pants are around my ankles and she makes no move to take them completely off, so I suppose she’s leaving them as a sort of bondage for my feet. A moan is drawn from deep within my throat as Lena drags her tongue up my stomach to stop at my breast, nibbling on the soft flesh until my nipples stand hard, aching to be touched. I whimper when Lena’s body is gone again, rustling around in whatever it was she brought here unbeknownst to me. A sudden blast of cool air, from a window I didn’t know was open when we walked in, spills over my body, making my nipples harder-if that was possible.
I shiver at the cold touch of the fingers from Lena’s left hand when they touch my thigh, pulling my legs apart, obviously for easier access to my hot, dripping pussy. What I think is Lena’s hand suddenly touches my clit and I thrust my hips forward to meet the smoothness of it as she starts moving it back and forth so slowly that I pump my hips faster just to create more friction between us. I moan - so loud that I’m certain the other band members across the hall easily could have heard - as I find out that what I perceived to be Lena’s hand is actually a vibrator that I had no idea Lena ever had. And as soon as it came, she stops it, her breath coming in short breaths next to my neck.
“Did you like that?” Lena asks, deep from her throat. I smile wickedly.
“Eh, it was alright.” Obviously seeing through my lie, Lena turns it on full blast hard against my clit, eliciting another deep, drawn-out, shuddering moan from me. I close my mouth to muffle the insanely loud moans and groans erupting from my throat, my jaw tightly clenched to make sure that I keep it closed.
“Come on, let me hear you!” Lena growls into my neck and then her lips are tugging at my nipple furiously. My stomach clenches and I become wetter, finally allowing my mouth to fall open and emit a shattered moan that makes Lena’s nails bite into the muscle on my upper back. I whimper as Lena’s nails scrap down my back, more than likely leaving long, red streaks that will soon raise up above the rest of my skin. Now, the louder my moans get, the harder Lena nips at my breasts, sucking, licking, and tugging at them with her teeth lightly, the vibrator still buzzing against my clit, my body jerking forward as my clit gets harder and comes into full contact with the vibrator. Lena takes that as an opportunity and the vibrator slides with ease all the way inside of me, causing my inner muscles to expand to take it in and then clench around it as a wave rocks my body. But I haven’t come yet and Lena knows it as she gets down to her knees, my nipples rock hard and aching from Lena’s mouth, now getting caressed by the wind from the window. Lena maneuvers the vibrator out of the way to press her hot lips against my dripping pussy, my hips jumping again at the sensation. The buzzes deep inside of me ring in my ear and suddenly I can feel myself building up to an orgasm. Lena starts pumping the vibrator in and out me so fast that I start growling lightly every time I feel it slide back in, hitting my clit on its way in while Lena still suckles it. My muscles start clenching around the vibrator as my orgasm builds steadily stronger and I’m so close to coming that I don’t even care if the entire hotel hears me as my moans grow louder into Lena’s mouth.
“Oh fuck...I’m so close...” I murmur. And then Lena turns off the vibrator and stops sucking on me and I whimper, my breath short. “Lena...” I gasp. “Please...” I can tell Lena is smiling even when my eyes are covered with the tie.
“Please what?” Lena asks, her breath red hot on my clit, making it twitch. I whimper again, pitifully.
“You...know exactly what...” I gasp, tilting my hips toward her face which she pulls back so I can’t find it. I hear Lena giggle a little.
“Oh, you mean this?” Lena taunts, turning on the vibrator for a few seconds before switching it off again, my body aching to come.
“Oh God, yes...” I groan. “Please...Please, Lenochka...” I don’t care how pitiful my voice sounds as I beg for my release, my constant whimpering obviously fulfilling whatever sick, twisted game Lena is playing with me.
“No. You won’t come until I let you.” Lena warns coldly. She turns the vibrator back on and as soon as I can feel the orgasm bubbling up again, Lena turns it back off.
“Dammit...” I gasp.
“Hey, watch your fucking mouth.” Lena growls and I can tell she’s playing around even though her tone would scare death and her lips are teasing my clit again. “Do you want to come, Yuli?” She asks, even though she already knows the answer.
“Yes, Lena, please do it.” I beg, involuntarily pumping my hips against the vibrator, savoring the way it bumps into my clit each time I rock back and forth.
“Hmm, I’ll think about maybe possibly considering it.” Lena answers, me whimpering at her even more now. Then she starts pushing the vibrator as far as she can inside of me, then pulls it back out with deliberate sluggishness, each intimate stroke of the hard exterior causing my walls to contract around it, desperately wanting it back inside of me. When she stops pumping the vibrator in me, her lips descend onto my clit and give it a hard suck before pulling backwards until it is released from her mouth with an arousing pop. I groan again.
“You about to come, Yuli?” Lena asks loudly, her mouth buzzing against my clit and then she turns the vibrator back on.
“Shit...” I growl from the back of my throat as my entire body freezes for a second before the pent-up orgasm crashes through me in waves, my muscles clenching around the vibrator, my back arching against Lena as she keeps thrusting the vibrator into me, making me moan intensely from the excess pleasure. My body shudders as the last ripple of pleasure echoes throughout my body, then I fall limply against Lena’s soft chest when she unties my wrists without a warning. Lena’s hands wrap around the back of my head as she unties the tie used as a blindfold, placing a kiss on my forehead lightly in the process.

-----------------------------

Well, that was fun. I hope y'all enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. ;)

--MK

Whitney
12-11-2006, 18:57
That was worth the wait:) :p

Good job:)

Cats_In_The_Hat
12-11-2006, 21:28
Thanks. I aim to please. :D

Kyro
12-11-2006, 23:52
Damn that was hot! :eek: I absolutely LOVE your writing style :bow: Can't wait to read anything else you may write in the future.

hullala
16-11-2006, 23:12
Atleast I found the time to read your latest fanfic :D

It's very well written with great attention to details, sure an enjoyable reading. Thank you very much, Michelle :rose: And, if it's not to much to ask for, pleeeease write more!

nishershevone
28-11-2006, 04:47
i've just printed Chapter3...i've added to the last chapters and put MK as author..but i'm missing the title...give it a title!..i admire your writing skills..i like your modifiers, adjectives and all...now, i'm imagining that this is their movie...:)

IXFatalDesireXI
28-11-2006, 06:59
I like your use of detail.
Your writing style is easy to follow.
That's a good thing.
Confusing writing can be frusturating.

Nice work.

:)

Cats_In_The_Hat
29-11-2006, 21:40
Oh sorry, the title is "Prostie Dvizhenia"