PDA

View Full Version : Current Pressing Issue - Boredom

Kate
03-04-2006, 23:14
Yes, you heard me!! TatySite is boring!! There are no new posts, no new threads... it's like we're all chewing an old piece of gum that has gotten stale and small.

This thread is not to start an arguement, but to urge the administration to take measures to resolve the issue. There are so many moderators just sitting on their asses doing nothing. You're supposed to be creating interesting discussions and lifting the atmosphare. I don't see any of that happening.

According to Olga, moderators are here not just to make threads sticky, but to bring fresh material and interesting discussions to the forum... so - get some work done people! Chop-chop.

This thread will probably get closed/deleted. But hey, at least it's a little bit of excitement in this dark forest of inactivity.

freddie
04-04-2006, 10:50
Actually it's been more active in recent times than in many instances in the past. To each their own, I guess.

haku
04-04-2006, 12:22
Actually it's been more active in recent times than in many instances in the past.Yeah, compared to 2004/2005, it's a riot nowadays. :laugh: I remember the time when almost all the threads on the first page of the Tatu section where started by me and most of them had zero replies.

Hurt Me Too
04-04-2006, 12:28
all the threads on the first page of the Tatu section where started by me and most of them had zero replies.
That sounds so sad to my still sleepy mind, just you sitting at your computer sadly posting topics knowing no one would respond.

spyretto
04-04-2006, 22:55
The only time it's not boring is when there are fights around.

teeny
08-04-2006, 22:36
According to Olga, moderators are here not just to make threads sticky, but to bring fresh material and interesting discussions to the forum... so - get some work done people! Chop-chop.:laugh: Good luck to the mods if this is the case.

My adwise: if bored then figure out what's interesting and see if someone else agrees. Can't wait for others to start something instead.
From what I've seen it seems new people are joining in on the posts. So at least it's gotten better than most of 2005.

QueenBee
08-04-2006, 23:01
LOL, and I was sitting here thinking "Wow, we're so active lately" :lol:

The issue is that the moderators have the same problem as the regular users - what is there to talk about?

Just saying that moderators aren't people filled with the most interesting ideas for a discussion, we're boring like everyone else :p

And Spy said it, it's active when there are fights. Why everyone is against these fights I don't know, I think they're pretty entertaining :laugh:

Argos
09-04-2006, 14:25
And Spy said it, it's active when there are fights. Why everyone is against these fights I don't know, I think they're pretty entertaining :laugh:

It's a language problem. When arguments are ending, they throw a huge amount of 'titles of nobility' towards each other which I can't understand. Have always to use the dic, but most words even my dic doesn't know, and that's annoying!

Khartoun2004
09-04-2006, 14:37
I'm so sick of the fights because they're about the most ridiculous things half the time and some people are just mean. You can fight with people and not be a jackass at the same time.

If you guys like the fights so much why did you ban Mossopp?? Her very presence started huge cyber brawls around here :laugh:

QueenBee
09-04-2006, 15:59
If you guys like the fights so much why did you ban Mossopp?? Her very presence started huge cyber brawls around here
This probably isn't the place to speak about it, but I personally think the fight with Lorna got way too personal and out of hand.

but most words even my dic doesn't know, and that's annoying!
Maybe they make the words up. :p

Anyways, guys, if you think there is something interesting/funny/dumb/silly/cute/shocking/whatever to talk about, then just go ahead and post it... worth a try. :)

coolasfcuk
09-04-2006, 22:02
Yes, you heard me!! TatySite is boring!! There are no new posts, no new threads... it's like we're all chewing an old piece of gum that has gotten stale and small.
muah-hahahaha :lol:

This thread will probably get closed/deleted. But hey, at least it's a little bit of excitement in this dark forest of inactivity.
oh look, it didnt! but you are right, it brought so much excitement. :laugh: got me gigling here for a sec...or two...

chop-chop, Kate, liven up the place even more :epopcorn:

exileut
12-04-2006, 00:23
This probably isn't the place to speak about it, but I personally think the fight with ____ got way too personal and out of hand.

I enjoyed reading these conversations:)

freddie
12-04-2006, 10:06
I enjoyed reading these conversations:)

Fights with Mossop? You weren't around then yet. :confused:

spyretto
12-04-2006, 21:57
why are you people offtoping? This is very much within top. Oh sorry, this though isn't

offtop

Lets sign a petition to have Mossopp back! I also wanna see zaffy in the forum!

QueenBee
12-04-2006, 21:59
spyretto, LOLLL!!!
zaffy? Who the hell is zaffy?

spyretto
12-04-2006, 22:07
oh, she's just some random person I happen to know...sorry.

freddie
13-04-2006, 11:22
As far as I know Mossopp can come back whenever she likes. It's her choice not to be here. Her ban was a temporary one.