PDA

View Full Version : The All Encompassing Sex Thread

Sean Jon
06-03-2006, 22:15
I thought we all needed one since almost everyone on this forum enjoys sex one way in another. Wether it's sex with a girl or a boy or yourself, everyone loves sex!

So here is a thread where you can discuss sex. From toys, to what happened last night with your friend from Texas who got a little drunk and asked to follow you into your attic where you made love the whole night while the dog watched in the corner. It could be anything.

So knock yourself out! :p :D

tainted_chick
06-03-2006, 22:50
K this is soo not me btw but someone was telling me about a friend of theirs (female) who got licked out by their dog :bum:

Rachel
06-03-2006, 22:59
Everone has a friend of a friend of a friend etc that apparently got licked out by a dog :rolleyes:

freddie
06-03-2006, 23:45
I thankfully don't. :/

QueenBee
06-03-2006, 23:48
I wish I had juicy stories (not mine, obviously :laugh: )
Although, this one girl I know has done it in some interesting places - one of them being a closed down (for the day) amusement park - in the middle of winter. :eek:

Sean Jon
06-03-2006, 23:55
Well, let's see.

I haven't masterbated in any interesting places.

But,
I had sex in a:

1. limosuine
2. mess hall
3. bedroom
4. library
5. on a piano

catmincenz
07-03-2006, 01:49
Hmm B/J on an Island full of tourists.
Sex multiples times in a car
Sex in my Friend's Mother's bed

Gah i'm boring!

zelda05
07-03-2006, 05:56
K this is soo not me...
riiiiiiiight! :rolleyes:

Khartoun2004
12-03-2006, 20:42
I've had sex in my high school twice. Once during school in the "Contact Center" (that's where all the social workers had their offices) and then another time in the hallway behind the auditorium after school.

zebu
12-03-2006, 23:06
Well, let's see.

I haven't masterbated in any interesting places.

But,
I had sex in a:

3. bedroom

bedroom, soo unusual place.

Sean Jon
13-03-2006, 22:16
Well, right now, I am currently masterbating thinking of Rachel :D

Khartoun2004
14-03-2006, 01:51
Well, right now, I am currently masterbating thinking of Rachel :D

I think more than a few people on the forum have done that at one point in time or another... especially during puddle night and the cyber sex threads...

Rachel
14-03-2006, 09:05
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO Hilarious :laugh:

zelda05
14-03-2006, 14:44
I think more than a few people on the forum have done that at one point in time or another...
Thinking of Rachel!?! :gigi:

Mute_Clouds
15-03-2006, 06:42
Hmm B/J on an Island full of tourists.
Sex multiples times in a car
Sex in my Friend's Mother's bed

Gah i'm boring!

You and me both :[

I try and avoide sex at all costs but I've made hanky panky in a car before. Generally having sex in my room is dangerous because anyone can walk in or peak through my blinds. :eek:

Khartoun2004
15-03-2006, 11:16
Thinking of Rachel!?! :gigi:

oddly enough no I don't. Between the audio file she sends me and the "puddle" I got for my 17 birthday you'd think I would be, but nope... Not at all I swear. :p

zelda05
15-03-2006, 15:15
...and the "puddle" I got for my 17 birthday you'd think I would be, but nope... Not at all I swear. :p
Riiiight. :p Anyway, I have absolutely no idea what you mean by "puddle."

Khartoun2004
16-03-2006, 02:01
me dear Zelda, along time ago (ok maybe not so long ago) our beloved Puddle Queen Rachel turned the Mtv Movie Awards of 2003 thread into this big huge discussion about the Prosti Dvizeniya video and cum puddles and ever since that night (I think after 3 hours there were upwards of 300+ pages, all of which were completely off topic) the term "Puddle" has been used to mean anything that could or has produced a puddle of cum... Rachel feel free to elaborate some more since you are the Queen of all Puddles and you started it all :p

devil_eyes
16-03-2006, 07:58
Interesting and very personal topic but anyway i had sex with my ex girl friend in her bedroom, bathroom, and on her mom's and dad's bed, so freaky and once in cinema's toilet ofcourse we lost the most part of the "dare devil" movie but it was worthy somehow, wasnt it? :D

Khartoun2004
16-03-2006, 11:19
there's a really cheap movie theater in Pawtucket, RI near where I work now... Anyway my first girlfriend and I use to go there on the weekends, when our parents were home, to have sex because no one goes to this theater.... I must have fucked in every room. OH to be 15 again....:lalala: :kawai:

Sean Jon
17-03-2006, 02:03
You and me both :[

I try and avoide sex at all costs but I've made hanky panky in a car before. Generally having sex in my room is dangerous because anyone can walk in or peak through my blinds. :eek:

Then let's take that risk baby. ;)

Mute_Clouds
18-03-2006, 02:57
Then let's take that risk baby. ;)

:-* Oh yeah!

Has anyone had sex with somebody who makes really crazy faces during sex? I wish I could say I did, because ususally I'm the one making the crazy faces, hahaha! :blabla:

Sean Jon
23-03-2006, 04:27
Has anyone ever got the BIGGEST headache while masterbating? it hurt like hell and I didn't get to finish. It happened twice, and now I'm scared to do it again but I really want to. Has it ever happened to you?

Please dont call me crazy and be honest please.

Khartoun2004
23-03-2006, 04:48
Has anyone ever got the BIGGEST headache while masterbating? it hurt like hell and I didn't get to finish. It happened twice, and now I'm scared to do it again but I really want to. Has it ever happened to you?

Honestly no I have never experienced that.... I'll usually masturbate to get rid of headaches... It's never caused them :confused: Were you really stressed out when it happened, like were you afraid of getting caught or something?

When in doubt ask Rachel lol

Sean Jon
23-03-2006, 04:54
Honestly no I have never experienced that.... I'll usually masturbate to get rid of headaches... It's never caused them :confused: Were you really stressed out when it happened, like were you afraid of getting caught or something?

When in doubt ask Rachel lol

No no. I was normal and horny. I started doing it and then it just came and I'd call to the floor in pain. That's why I was in the hospital yesterday.

haku
23-03-2006, 04:54

Please dont call me crazy and be honest please.Hmmm, i can't say i've ever experienced that in almost 3 decades of masturbation. :confused: Generally, like Khartoun2004 said, if i happen to have a headache, it goes away with the masturbation.

Sean Jon
23-03-2006, 04:58
Well, my condition is called Benign Sex Headaches.

http://www.soc.ucsb.edu/sexinfo/?article=difficulty&refid=009

Apparently it goes away?
I dunno, I haven't masterbated for a few days. Should I take a risk and see if ti happens again or just not do it. I dunno, I need a guys help... Amber?

Khartoun2004
23-03-2006, 05:05
Dude that sucks... I hope you get better soon and have many satisfying pain free orgasms

haku
23-03-2006, 05:10
I dunno, I haven't masterbated for a few days. Should I take a risk and see if ti happens again or just not do it.Well, since you haven't masturbated for a few days, i guess you could try again, lie down since apparently it helps and take it slow, try to be as relaxed as you can. If you don't masturbate you'll end up having a night release anyway which i suppose can cause a headache too since it's also an orgasm, so it's probably better to try again while awake and in control.

Rachel
23-03-2006, 05:11
Thank god I haven't got that :eek: :eek: :eek:

Khartoun2004
23-03-2006, 05:21
Thank god I haven't got that :eek: :eek: :eek:

That would be the death of our Puddle Queen:eek:

zelda05
23-03-2006, 10:40
.... I'll usually masturbate to get rid of headaches...
Heard of aspirin? :p

I started doing it and then it just came and I'd call to the floor in pain. That's why I was in the hospital yesterday.
Aww, that sucks. Hope you get better soon! :)

KillaQueen
23-03-2006, 11:06
Tatutaty, i am so sorry, it seems horrible! hope you get rid of these headaches soon!

devil_eyes
23-03-2006, 11:10

Why dont you visit a doctor? I havent heard such a thing b4:confused: Well im a girl maybe only boys get this headache i hope you get better soon ;)

Khartoun2004
23-03-2006, 11:59
Heard of aspirin? :p

Asprin doesn't work on me at all. nothing less than 600mg of Ibubrofen or a narcotic like Tylenol with Codeine (Vicadin, perks. ect.). And I get really Bad Migraines for days on end... but for some reason a good orgasm or 5 will sometimes do the trick better than any artifical drug. :dknow:

marina
23-03-2006, 12:29
Its all depends what kind of pain you’ve got. Annoying dull pain during masturbation or freaking sharp shooting pain near the end or during the orgasm . Girls usually have dull pain during the game and never during orgasm. Boys – seldom , almost never during m., but they have it before the very end or during orgasm. They suffer more from this than girls.
You could avoid some of the headache attacks by intensifying the sexual excitement more gradually. Your neck muscles and contraction of some of the small blood vessels in the brain responsible for that *joy* .
Check that with your doctor but don’t worry …it’s all rubbish , you will live :D

And btw, you should be fit; poor physical shape , overweight could trigger such headache

Sean Jon
23-03-2006, 21:12
Its all depends what kind of pain you’ve got. Annoying dull pain during masturbation or freaking sharp shooting pain near the end or during the orgasm . Girls usually have dull pain during the game and never during orgasm. Boys – seldom , almost never during m., but they have it before the very end or during orgasm. They suffer more from this than girls.
You could avoid some of the headache attacks by intensifying the sexual excitement more gradually. Your neck muscles and contraction of some of the small blood vessels in the brain responsible for that *joy* .
Check that with your doctor but don’t worry …it’s all rubbish , you will live :D

And btw, you should be fit; poor physical shape , overweight could trigger such headache

Ohhh baby I'm fit.

But no one wanted to see my pictures :(

Well, I'm gonna try it tonight and report back to you ASAP. Back to you Jim :p .

Hurt Me Too
24-03-2006, 16:26
Hmm...that must have been a strange hospital visit. At any rate, I have a problem, I started going with this boy in Februrary and sense we've started going out I've only had sex TWICE. And that is a really big problem, because I quite enjoy sex in general.
Masturbation is fun and all but damn it doesn't like wear me out, so I could be doing it all day long....and also I get a small headache right after I orgasm by the way but it goes away like a minute later, thought I'd mention.

Mute_Clouds
07-04-2006, 07:52
Hmm...that must have been a strange hospital visit. At any rate, I have a problem, I started going with this boy in Februrary and sense we've started going out I've only had sex TWICE. And that is a really big problem, because I quite enjoy sex in general.
Masturbation is fun and all but damn it doesn't like wear me out, so I could be doing it all day long....and also I get a small headache right after I orgasm by the way but it goes away like a minute later, thought I'd mention.

Ask him for more sex! Usually lack of sex in a relationship is a sign of problems.

I always know when my relationships are ending because I stop wanting to try and have sex or the person just stops having it with me. I never liked sex that much, but then again I dont mind it. It's like bingo. I know I'm going to lose but I don't mind playing, hahaha.

devil_eyes
08-04-2006, 08:47
Ask him for more sex! Usually lack of sex in a relationship is a sign of problems.

I always know when my relationships are ending because I stop wanting to try and have sex or the person just stops having it with me. I never liked sex that much, but then again I dont mind it. It's like bingo. I know I'm going to lose but I don't mind playing, hahaha.
you are such a weird person i suppose!! because u r the first male who claimes doesnt like sex. I believe men only think about sex not any serious relationship or not even LOVE.Im not gonna change my mind so dont bother yourself guys.

Don't go around calling people weird that you do not know. His opinion of sex is entirely his business, not yours.

devil_eyes
29-04-2006, 07:25
Rachel: Don't go around calling people weird that you do not know. His opinion of sex is entirely his business, not yours.
well well well u r talking instead of him!
i saw so many males and most of them r like that they only think about sex after all i didnt say sth bad to him and i dont think by calling someone weird means sth bad!Anyway its his business to insult me(i never meant to insult someone and if u think i did its ur problem) about my opinion not urs. i think u always want to talk like u know every thing about everybody and i think its not good like the way u treated "Anouk"

Again, keep your nose in your own business. What is said between me & Anouk is no ones business except mine, her's and the other mods.